Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? (3945 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Cidi: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I don't like. He is not attractive, not cute,not well built and moreover he is broke, he always ask me for me. Although he is caring and really likes me a lot ,but he is just so out of my league. Everything including d sex irritates me. But I like him as a friend, because he has really been there for me. But my heart doesn't go with him as a boyfriend. I don't know if I should still continue in this relationship or not.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by onatisi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
if u didnt like him at all and everything about him irritates u ,how did u start a relationship with him in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by candieangel12(f): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dump him. Hes not worth the effort if hes ugly n u rnt attracted 2 him n hes broke. Hmmm y did u even get in a relationship wit such a guy?
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
You really need to grow up, OP. You're naive and confused.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
op,how long have u been dating this guy u want to dump?
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by prettyrich(f): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
My dear u knew he was all that,u still went ahead to date him,wat were u trying to do?break his heart?u had a choice of saying yes or no to his proposal or did he suddenly became uguly,broke nd irritating as u calm?Maybe u ve eyes for someone else.Stop giving him hope,free d guy jare!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
why did u say yes in the first place? Go ahead, tell him u nid a break nah.. Abi u dey fear
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wizee: why did u say yes in the first place? Go ahead, tell him u nid a break nah.. Abi u dey fear
the op is lying ,the most probable situation is she is dating someone and has no found another man who is richer than the one she wants to dump most likely shehas gone far with him and maybe they have even started plans now she is confused and doesnt know how to break the relationship.why would u start a relationshp with someone u dont even like at all that irritates u all the time,how was she able to tolerare him for so long when she didnt like him?she just wants us to tell or teach her the best way to send the man off

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Cidi: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
I have not found anybody. I accepted it because he has been troubling me for two years now. I really don't want to break his heart. I feel sorry for him.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by beylinko(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cidi: I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I don't like. He is not attractive, not cute,not well built and moreover he is broke, he always ask me for me. Although he is caring and really likes me a lot ,but he is just so out of my league. Everything including d sex irritates me. But I like him as a friend, because he has really been there for me. But my heart doesn't go with him as a boyfriend. I don't know if I should still continue in this relationship or not.
its only God dat knows d type of problems people seek advice for these days. Why is dumping him so hard? By d way,wen u dump dis caring guy n go for d unbroke,handsome, masculine 1 dat isn't caring and he uses u to play soccer then u wil come back here lukin 4 advise again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by k2039: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
onatisi: if u didnt like him at all and everything about him irritates u ,how did u start a relationship with him in the first place ?

ArQueBusieR: You really need to grow up, OP. You're naive and confused.

prettyrich: My dear u knew he was all that,u still went ahead to date him,wat were u trying to do?break his heart?u had a choice of saying yes or no to his proposal or did he suddenly became uguly,broke nd irritating as u calm?Maybe u ve eyes for someone else.Stop giving him hope,free d guy jare!!

Why did you lead him on,it is not fair.
Dont come crying to us later that your new boyfriend aint caring or doesnt have your time

Anyway to answer your question just tell him what you just told us.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by cindyrella(f): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
You should have thought about all that before you agreed to date him!
Mtcheeeeeeewww!
NEXT abeg!!
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by stepo707: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
confused human being angry
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
its only God dat knows d type of problems people seek advice for these days. Why is dumping him so hard? By d way,wen u dump dis caring guy n go for d unbroke,handsome, masculine 1 dat isn't caring and he uses u to play soccer then u wil come back here lukin 4 advice''''''

ask her ooo
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by prettyrich(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cidi: I have not found anybody. I accepted it because he has been troubling me for two years now. I really don't want to break his heart. I feel sorry for him.

U mean u accepted him out of pity, not becos u felt anything for him.Pls stop sounding cheap ,sorry for u sha! just stop wasting d guys time nd giving him false hope.Tell him exactly hw u feel.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by coolgeorge: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
Nairalanders, sometimes I wonder how we respond to others concerns:

1. It isn't compulsory to reply to a post.
2. Not even one of us is perfect.
3. We must remember that there is nothing new under the sun.
4. Hey guys, no hard feelings, wont be bad if we help each other out in this platform. My tots!
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by FRANKLINTON(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Since you've decided to dump him like a refuse, try this tips. Stop receiving his calls and when he asks you to go out with him, tell him u're busy. If you try to break up with him abruptly, he might turn violent and u know what that means
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Then cut him off. Its that simple
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by beylinko(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
chydynmar: its only God dat knows d type of problems people seek advice for these days. Why is dumping him so hard? By d way,wen u dump dis caring guy n go for d unbroke,handsome, masculine 1 dat isn't caring and he uses u to play soccer then u wil come back here lukin 4 advice''''''
beylinko:

its only God dat knows d type of problems people seek advice for these days. Why is dumping him so hard? By d way,wen u dump dis caring guy n go for d unbroke,handsome, masculine 1 dat isn't caring and he uses u to play soccer then u wil come back here lukin 4 advise again

ask her ooo

WTF. Did u just copied and pasted my comment? Go get a lyf ole.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
is that not the same OP who opened a thread a week ago saying:

Cidi: I'm a twenty six years old from a broken home. Whenever I think of marriage I feel men will always reject me because of my parent's separation. I have never kept a serious relationship because I always have the feeling that he will reject me. Sometimes I'm always by myself since it is all for the best. All my relationship always crumble for some because of my parent's divorce.

her REAL problem is above in bold............ also, it's funny how last week she never mentionned the guy she is talking about in this thread today.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by gunners160(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
[quote author=k2039]

Why did you lead him on,it is not fair.
Dont come crying to us later that your new boyfriend aint caring or doesnt have your time

Anyway to answer your question just tell him what you just told us.

Shikena
y are u so mean?u want 2 kil me wit laughter just tel him wat u just told us ahahahahag my stomach o
[/uote]
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by cindyrella(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
[ quote author=stepo707]confused human being angry[/quote]
You can say/write that again!
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Karamy: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
Cidi: I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I don't like. He is not attractive, not cute,not well built and moreover he is broke, he always ask me for me. Although he is caring and really likes me a lot ,but he is just so out of my league. Everything including d sex irritates me. But I like him as a friend, because he has really been there for me. But my heart doesn't go with him as a boyfriend. I don't know if I should still continue in this relationship or not.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Karamy: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
which advice u want huh!?u dated him bcoz of his money, now he is brok and u ar writin d book of lamentation, i gez u must b an ODE! And ole buluku undecided
which advice u want huh!?u dated him bcoz of his money, now he is brok and u ar writin d book of lamentation, i gez u must b an ODE! And ole buluku
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by k2039: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
coolgeorge: Nairalanders, sometimes I wonder how we respond to others concerns:

1. It isn't compulsory to reply to a post.
2. Not even one of us is perfect.
3. We must remember that there is nothing new under the sun.
4. Hey guys, no hard feelings, wont be bad if we help each other out in this platform. My tots!

How does this add to what is being discussed here.Mtcheew

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
OP, please is it Italian League, German league, Premiere League or Spanish league that you belong to?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2012
chei! ashewo don yapa for nairaland! grin grin
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by cindyrella(f): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2012
fluid26: chei! ashewo don yapa for nairaland! grin grin
Lmao! Chei! U too spoil!
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2012
cindyrella:
Lmao! Chei! U too spoil!

naa...me na good guy, I swerrit. ask around... kiss
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by bittyend(m): 12:48am On Sep 16, 2012
Silly question. Ain't the guy got a yard? Dump him in his yard.

And just say you don't like him anymore because he's broke, you ain't gonna make it slandering ol'boy for being broke.
Re: How Do I Dump Dis Guy????? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2012
Viewing this topic: kuphid(f)

this ur profile pix dey make me dance agaba! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Picture Of A Very Tall Groom With A Very Short Bride / Come And Be Saved Romancelanders / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.