Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (101501 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / Various Ghanaian Dishes / Your Favourite Nigerian Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: so dem don dey package garri now? Na wa o! U wan try the labelling? This one go cost die! Ijebu garri all the way!

Packaged garri na old thing. Today I saw "African Soup In A Bag". Ogbono soup. In a bag. Can you imagine...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by victorD3: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
ujchief:
oloshi! Is ur sister's ar.s.e plated with gold? No wonder shes stil single. . .

Hahahaha! She will blame enemies of progress very soon
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by tope3x(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
i have to leave this yeye country....MY COUNTRY IS CALLING ME NOW.....IM TIRED OF SHITTY FOODS HERE.....ILE KOKON TAGBE...ILEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
victorD3: Dog meat a.k.a 404 with unripe plantain with periwinkle.
That one is not for me,dude!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by claremont(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
This food just dey make me miss 9ja and my 9ja ex-girlfriend.sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by revomind(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08: Hmmm, Let me find trouble here small. I hate to be the party pooper but most of these meals are packed with calories, except the beans and plaintain and a few of the soups there is not much I will have here, plenty oil, too much meat, especially beef, we think we are enjoying but the fat and calories park up every where, we finish munching 10 meat, plus ponmo and then start strolling and tell ourselves we are "working out", then guzzle it down with juice and beer. We need to start eating healthy and delicious meals, especially women, that stomach, those tighs, na this one dey cause am, if you cant burn it then dont eat it as my friend will say. We make a cup of tea, fill it with sugar, plenty milk and milo then we feel we are enjoying.
As soon as we hit 30, fat becomes harder to burn, so we have to watch what we put into our mouths, reduce the oil, use healthier alternatives, it is easier to watch what we eat than burn the fat.
make I run before i get lynched grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When I see young young men with big stomach and big nyash, i wonder how s3xually active they can actually be with their spouses, how hard they ,ust pant during kpepus
​‎​┌П┐(•͡˘˛˘ •͡)┌П┐
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dinoescobar(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Everybody tells me draw soup is yummy but my dear i just don't know what is wrong with me, I'm too selective for my own liking, if i name all what i don't eat, you won't believe me.

Afang is Akwa-ibom and it doesn't draw, its made with water leaf and okazi, quite delicious.

Excuse me Afang is a Calabar soup and its one of Naija Best Soups, pls stand corrected.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by victorD3: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ewwwwwwww

What's your problem, what do you think makes Calabar men and women excellent in bed?.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: so my dog wey I dey find since na here dem bury am? Choi! Bruno may you rest in peace in the stomach of some dog eaters! undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by victorD3: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
all4naija: That one is not for me,dude!

That's why your gf will keep cheating on you with Calabar man
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Packaged garri na old thing. Today I saw "African Soup In A Bag". Ogbono soup. In a bag. Can you imagine...
ewwwwww, draw soup for inside bag? The mumu should have packaged it in a jar na.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
victorD3:

What's your problem, what do you think makes Calabar men and women excellent in bed?.

Practice, practice and more practice?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by iyaayi(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Udmaster: WOW...Naija women is the BEST in africa when it comes to cooking..
Yes o! Delicious sumptous dishes!! Yummy delight!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

u sey wetin? Na wa o! I hope it was approved by Nafdac if not wahala dey o! I can't imagine eating a packaged soup! Choi!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
victorD3:

That's why your gf will keep cheating on you with Calabar man
Lol...! What are you talking about?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
ItsModella: ewwwwww, draw soup for inside bag? The mumu should have packaged it in a jar na.

berem: u sey wetin? Na wa o! I hope it was approved by Nafdac if not wahala dey o! I can't imagine eating a packaged soup! Choi!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
victorD3:

i dont believe that myth.
Meanwhile, theres no corelation between dog meat and s3xual performance. If i wasnt educated, i would hav believed it though.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by obyikye(f): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
poster why did you create this on sunday evening instead of during the week when person fit go to market sef. I dey watch weight oooooo, but kia I no mind all these orisirisioooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by victorD3: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=dino escobar]

Excuse me Afang is a Calabar soup and its one of Naija Best Soups, pls stand corrected.[/quot

Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River states are sister states with identical culture and food. Akwa-Ibom and Cross river both prepare Afang in a similar way. Infact but Akwa-Ibomites and Cross riverines are often generalized as CALABAR people buy outsiders.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
ujchief:
Who come put your okpomo mouth for this matter,na amebo go kill you.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by chucky234(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
ujchief:
Who come put your okpomo mouth for this matter,na amebo go kill you.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by victorD3: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Practice, practice and more practice?

Dog meat is the key my man
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by kaiye007: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Udmaster: Ghanaians don't know how to cook..we are superior to them in terms of cooking..NAIJA4LIFE
Hey u are looking for smoothcrime problem..when he comes out now u will run ooo!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wonderful! Nigerians and creativity.abeg nothing good as cooking a fresh soup jare!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
we make something similiar to this one, does they make this with banana? and how you call it?

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
chucky234: Who come put your okpomo mouth for this matter,na amebo go kill you.
hehehehe, sory oga. Make u no open thread come dey ask us for advice wen u sis don dey reach menopause.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
linda_1: we make something similiar to this one, does they make this with banana and how you call it?
akara balls? its made wit pineaple leaves.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Una no wan help OP post pics? sad

Puff puff

Suya
[img]http://3.bp..com/-k36x8YB_zN4/TkmTRzqV3CI/AAAAAAAABJ4/zfnZJ6OCRXA/s1600/suya.jpg[/img]

Meat pie

Yam and vegetable

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Most of soups are best complimented with eba garri. Lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by wandeay: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
what about garri and eba
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by iyaayi(f): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=debrief08]Hmmm, Let me find trouble here small. I hate to be the party pooper but most of these meals are packed with calories, except the beans and plaintain and a few of the soups there is not much I will have here, plenty oil, too much meat, especially beef, we think we are enjoying but the fat and calories park up every where, we finish munching 10 meat, plus ponmo and then start strolling and tell ourselves we are "working out", then guzzle it down with juice and beer. We need to start eating healthy and delicious meals, especially women, that stomach, those tighs, na this one dey cause am, if you cant burn it then dont eat it as my friend will say. We make a cup of tea, fill it with sugar, plenty milk and milo then we feel we are enjoying.
As soon as we hit 30, fat becomes harder to burn, so we have to watch what we put into our mouths, reduce the oil, use healthier alternatives, it is easier to watch what we eat than burn the fat.
make I run before i get lynched

Above is actually true! Peeps 40 and above shd limit beef and beef organ intake to avoid cholesterol and other problems related to heart health. Most of d dishes displayed are high in fat and carbohydrate while d veggies have too much oil and meat in them! Peeps must hv to workout to avoid d protruding tummy and d spare tyres on d females! Seriously!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by omiobo: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: holy spirit.

i have to get married soon. see what im missing? shocked

Na because of food u wan marry. Know say Soup wey sweet na money kill am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.