Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46908 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by channel801(f): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
She's got one of the most envied figures in showbiz.

And the very popular OAP on Beat FM 99.9 Tolu Oniru, popularly known as Toolz isn't shy about flaunting her smoking hot and rich endowment.

This time around, Toolz is ready to take on the world by setting up her own website!

The website (ToolzO.net) which she plans to launch on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 will focus on music, feature interview, news articles and also showcase works she has done like 'The Juice' shows for Ndani TV.

In these promo shots by Moussa Moussa, Toolz decided to wet the appetite of her fans as she appears in a skintight black dress that hugged her curves in all of the right places.

Check them out:

Moro, More Pictures, when you click Here

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News-II/photos-toolz-flaunts-sexy-curves-in-promo-shots-of-her-website.html

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by channel801(f): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Moro, More Pictures, when you click Here

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
love this babe always..
she's looks like she's lost some weight sha...
Cool.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by obowunmi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Stretch marks, and lads of fat....eeeeewwww
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by livapul86(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2012
OP wetin be your own sef? I rushed to open this thread believing, I would see pics of her in a HOT BUM SHORT and maybe some tantalising bikini. Instead, you carry these Mama Mary type of skirts dey advertise.

Respect ya sef, na money I dey use buy data plans for my phone.

61 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2012
For her mind she too sexy and hot. Bleh. Other than her fat ass and thighs, there is nothing else remarkable about her. Then again the fat ass and thighs count for something, even if merely for erotic purposes.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2012
livapul86: OP wetin be your own sef? I rushed to open this thread believing, I would see pics of her in a HOT BUM SHORT and maybe some tantalising bikini. Instead, you carry these Mama Mary type of skirts dey advertise.

omg this is so funny. Mercys figure is better to me.

13 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Caseless: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2012
hahaha..Livapul no kill me oo.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chic2pimp(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
What curves?......

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by omenziate(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hate d babe wit passion, very ugly face and disproportionate body, na so she dey waka like say she carry heavy load for body.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
She looks fat but I'll beat, tho - a.rse up, face down, and DIY tool plunging the juice out...

She's defo gonna be overly juicy as fvck, me likey... wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by memudyink: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
lets all admit it, she is beautiful sha and any man will want her
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by showbobo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Has the word 'CURVE' changed its meaning She should hit the gym please

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Detonatorrex(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
curves ke?na pentagon-like structure me dey see ogrin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Damn, see haterz. lmao
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Manchikoabu: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kai, na one lucky dude dey knack her so. She got curves pheeew.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by MajeOfficial: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
even her curves has curves

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ndividual: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Went to the site and saw this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/toolz/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 27
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by emorse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tooooooolz!! My favourite radio presenter. Can't wait 2 get back home 2 listen to her speak!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by misreal(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
livapul86: OP wetin be your own sef? I rushed to open this thread believing, I would see pics of her in a HOT BUM SHORT and maybe some tantalising bikini. Instead, you carry these Mama Mary type of skirts dey advertise.

na only ur omments i like.na u sabi book pass for here grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ignatio(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
No denying the babe got a good stock of a:ss packed. But these pics didn't give us a good view.

Girls will envy while guys drool.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by alaoeri: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abeg who's Toolz & wetin she dey do?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by 2mch(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
WOW, This one na real princess. Shes very very hot o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by 9jageek: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
booty
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
alaoeri: Abeg who's Toolz & wetin she dey do?
she repairs break-down vehicles on highways because she got lotta mechanic tools grin

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
WHoever calls this girl gay and curveless is gay.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ikoha: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
where is the curve na? All i can see is a bunch of phat shiat dispenser. Only God know how many tissue paperz she consumes per shiating. She should hit the gym asap.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by onila(f): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
I wish more Nigerian girls can be curvy like her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PweetyMj(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2012

“A good friend of mine who is in social media advised me about 18 months ago to have my own (web) site as in his own words 'all media personalities should have one’. But as I felt I was still very new to the industry it just didn’t feel like the right time.

I was having a discussion with one of their producers, and they asked if I would like to be a guest on Tim Westwood’s show – I jumped at the opportunity. They have to get background info on all their guests before final approval, and they asked for my website and bio, and of course I didn’t have one. I decided then and there to get the wheels moving on my website.

It initially was supposed to be an online home for my bio and bits and pieces of work that I’ve done, but after consulting with my friend once more, he convinced me to make the idea much bigger, and thus ‘www.ToolzO.net’ was born.
I also plan to put new projects on www.ToolzO.net – there are several TV ideas that I havethat have been ‘under development’ for an annoyingly long period of time. Developing and airing TV projects can be very hard to execute in Nigeria, but I believe there’s always a way around all hurdles. I feel the online platform is quite under-used in Nigeria, and having my own website will allow me to essentially get the content that I’m passionate about out there”.
Source
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by onila(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
shes so beautiful smiley

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by polokor60(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2012

this is very hilarious,every member of nairaland is a comedian.oboy stop wasting your talent,na so basket mouth and co tey start oo. grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by polokor60(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life / MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.