Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46863 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: Sholly vs. Ishilove

I wanna see the battle of the titans with pictures to buttress your arguments... grin
I no get time for any nonsense argument.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Same goes to you........No time!
Worreva
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Toolz is better looking than the other chic... The Oyebade chic is basic - I see the 'Oyebades' of this world everyday, but there aren't many chics with Toolz' body out there...

Well said in that respect.

If anyone does not believe God exists, when he sees Toolz, he should know there is an omni-sculptor that made an extra effort in doing one particular work the day before she was born.

That is why I can never be an Atheist.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Didn't really like Cherry Wine. Bye Baby was good though. Also I forgot "Stay" - that's another favorite of mine from that album.

You need to check "Cherry Wine" out again with the video, the video came out like two weeks ago - it sounds better with the video...

"Stay" is scientific and deep, he started off by paying tribute to the Nation of Gods and Earths a la Five Percenters - do.pe track..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Toolz is better looking than the other chic... The Oyebade chic is basic - I see the 'Oyebades' of this world everyday, but there aren't many chics with Toolz' body out there...

Sagamite:

I would put both their faces on par - average.

Bodywise, Toolz will body slam her. No contest in that department.

Toolz all day, every day.

Alright, well I think one woman is significantly better looking (facially) than the other and like I said, I'd go with looks first, but that's just me. I can understand how some would prefer Toolz though.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

If anyone does not believe God exists, when he sees Toolz, he should know there is an omni-sculptor that made an extra effort in doing one particular work the day before she was born.

When did you start believing in God again? I thought you were an atheist grin

Toolz turned you out, no? Women are dangerous humanoids! sad
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shymexx and PhysicsQED

Yes, the Nas album was great but this isn't the music; now can you go to that section to discuss Nas or any other artist.

Here we are looking/talking at/about other things. grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

When did you start believing in God again? I thought you were an atheist grin

Toolz turned you out, no? Women are dangerous humanoids! sad

You are mistaking me for someone else. Never said that.

https://www.nairaland.com/505643/sagamite-lets-discuss-agnostic-deism
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:
Alright, well I think one woman is significantly better looking (facially) than the other and like I said, I'd go with looks first, but that's just me. I can understand how some would prefer Toolz though.

But there's nothing special about her looks, though... She looks basic like the girl next door and there's something weird about her mouth - I'm not a big fan of chics with wide mouth.. grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Dude,

Is religion like a light switch?

You have claimed severally that you didn't believe in God.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto: Shymexx and PhysicsQED

Yes, the Nas album was great but this isn't the music; now can you go to that section to discuss Nas or any other artist.

Here we are looking/talking at/about other things. grin grin grin

Choi, u sef don turn ashawo! And I always thought u were mum's darling who wouldn't a fly tongue

Sagamite:

On top yansh lasan lasan shocked
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:
You are mistaking me for someone else. Never said that.

https://www.nairaland.com/505643/sagamite-lets-discuss-agnostic-deism

But I saw you critique The Bible on one thread and you talked about how Christians are dumb to follow a book written by medieval prophets.. grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is for PhysicsQED

They both have good and not so good images. Toolz looks better than Oyebade in these set of pics.

PweetyMj:

Source

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I look at the whole package and give scores. grin

On Physical beauty, she has to pass my B2F2 scientific formula that I developed for my PhD.

https://www.nairaland.com/312247/gf-material-vs-wife-material/1#4390898
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

Choi, u sef don turn ashawo! And I always thought u were mum's darling who wouldn't a fly tongue

Hahahaha

Bo ya lo mo.

naijababe:

Yansh no be lasan lasan o. Abeg go and listen to Fela's Na poi.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto:

Dude,

Is religion like a light switch?

You have claimed severally that you didn't believe in God.

shymexx:

But I saw you critique The Bible on one thread and you talked about how Christians are dumb to follow a book written by medieval prophets.. grin

I don't believe in the Bible or Quran, Agnostic Deist don't believe you can know anything about God even though they suspect there is at least one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1020560/relative-spouse-beaten-brother-in-law-story/8#11934797

The Bible/Quran claim to know about God, so I think that is tosh.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

My sister, you have to watch for the signs of THE LORD and be a believer.

Can I get an Amen! cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

But there's nothing special about her looks, though... She looks basic like the girl next door and there's something weird about her mouth - I'm not a big fan of chics with wide mouth.. grin

I know what you're talking about as far as the mouth, but even with that, I think she's still good looking and better looking than Toolz.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^It's the make up u guys..."they" were going for a particular look there!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:
I don't believe in the Bible or Quran, Agnostic deist don't believe you can know anything about God even though they suspect there is at least one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1020560/relative-spouse-beaten-brother-in-law-story/8#11934797

The Bible/Quran claim to know about God, so I think that is tosh.

I hear that..

I've similar belief system, but I'm just more into ancient cosmology, and Yoruba spirituality...

Back to the topic..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^It's the make up u guys..."they" were going for a particular look there!

She does not hv a wide mouth and she's far prettier facially than Toolz......Anybody arguing against that is simply hypnotized by Toolz yansh!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto: This is for PhysicsQED

They both have good and not so good images. Toolz looks better than Oyebade in these set of pics.

Right, but the pics where Oyebade looks good >>>>> the pics where Toolz looks good, in my opinion. Like:

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:
I know what you're talking about as far as the mouth, but even with that, I think she's still good looking and better looking than Toolz.

The complete package is the most important thing...

Oyebade is a like a 7 at most facially and a 5 for her body...

Toolz is 6 facially and 8.5 body wise...

Do the maths, bro... grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^It's the make up u guys..."they" were going for a particular look there!

With or without makeup on both of them my view would still be the same.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Oyebade is a like a 7 at most facially and a 5 4.3 for her body...

Toolz is 6 facially and 8.5 9.2 body wise...

You did well
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I look at the whole package and give scores. grin

On Physical beauty, she has to pass my B2F2 scientific formula that I developed for my PhD.

https://www.nairaland.com/312247/gf-material-vs-wife-material/1#4390898

Wow. You actually developed a grading system. grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
still on the matter?
Na wa o...
I'm almost certain Toolz is having that nyash spanked right about now by some smartass dude while y'all are here drooling over just pictures..
Very sad!!!cheesycheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Oyebade is a like a 7 at most facially and a 5 for her body...

Toolz is 6 facially and 8.5 body wise...

Well, my numbers would be different grin, so naturally we would end up with different results.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
i'm late to the conversation...but who is this oyebade chick?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Right, but the pics where Oyebade looks good >>>>> the pics where Toolz looks good, in my opinion. Like:

I would match that with this to neutralise it.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DSvtZHbtI2I/TeQusLZEZBI/AAAAAAAAA7c/CP7h0bl9ews/s400/toolz.jpg[/img]
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
To be honest, Oyebade represents the European/Caucasian standard of beauty...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Wow. You actually developed a grading system. grin grin

You think na only you do PhD! grin grin grin grin grin

You love Physics. I love Ashaworism. We are both scholars! cheesy

ekt_bear: i'm late to the conversation...but who is this oyebade chick?

Some chic on UK Next Top Model 2012.

shymexx: To be honest, Oyebade represents the European/Caucasian standard of beauty...

Yep!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.