Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46858 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
slimyem: still on the matter?
Na wa o...
I'm almost certain Toolz is having that nyash spanked right about now by some smartass dude while y'all are here drooling over just pictures..
Very sad!!!cheesycheesy

And how do you know whether some here aren't going to go and slamdunk a better package after work? wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I look at the whole package and give scores. grin

On Physical beauty, she has to pass my B2F2 scientific formula that I developed for my PhD.

https://www.nairaland.com/312247/gf-material-vs-wife-material/1#4390898
some mathematics indeed!!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I would match that with this to neutralise it.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DSvtZHbtI2I/TeQusLZEZBI/AAAAAAAAA7c/CP7h0bl9ews/s400/toolz.jpg[/img]

eesh. lol

lighting seems to be critical

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
grin grin

***Sits in the beer parlour and listens in on the conversation***

Esere826: "Madam bring cold Star beer for me"
Oyebade: "Oga, are you calling me?"
Esere826: " No, no be u, the other one"

***Toolz walks towards me with a cold star beer***
***I am grinning from ear to ear***
***With a mischevious wink***: Esere826: "winkMadam Toolz u forget to bring tumbler. Oya go bring am now now.... but no hurry o"
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:
Yep!

Light skinned, thin lips, and size 0...

We complain about lack of representation of black beauty in the media yet we judge black beauty based on other cultures..

Africans have big bones and our food contains more carbohydrates...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto:

And how do you know whether some here aren't going to go and slamdunk a better package after work? wink
That doesn't count...
I don't know and i don't want to...
Toolz is the topic of discussion making y'all get all turgid right now..right??
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hmm:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aSg0etejlnw/T_rn-z8qJNI/AAAAAAAAU6w/dz5RKCuc7PA/s1600/Anita,+Rissikat,+Emma+G.jpg[/img]

So she is pretty attractive. But I can see why some might prefer a woman with more T and A.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: To be honest, Oyebade represents the European/Caucasian standard of beauty...

In terms of her body, probably. In terms of her face, she might be paler/yellow but her features are just as African as Toolz' features.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto:

No min am!

Make im come see one Southern African girl I was gbagasking some time back.

Na War!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
esere826: grin grin

***Sits in the beer parlour and listens in on the conversation***

Esere826: "Madam bring cold Star beer for me"
Oyebade: "Oga, are you calling me?"
Esere826: " No, no be u, the other one"

***Toolz walks towards me with a cold star beer***
***I am grinning from ear to ear***
***With a mischevious wink***: Esere826: "winkMadam Toolz u forget to bring tumbler. Oya go bring am now now.... but no hurry o"

You are completely nuts grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

In terms of her body, probably. In terms of her face, she might be paler/yellow but her features are just as African as Toolz' features.

Not really... She looks proper light skinned, and apart from her broad nose - her features aren't really African..

Is she mixed race?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Light skinned, thin lips, and [size=18pt]size 0[/size]...

We complain about lack of representation of black beauty in the media yet we judge black beauty based on other cultures..

Fck not, I am not interested.

There is a bloody Mcdonald's around every corner in the West. Get fed!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Light skinned, thin lips, and size 0...

I don't think Oyebade has thin lips though.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Not really... She looks proper light skinned, and apart from her broad nose - her features aren't really African..

Is she mixed race?

All the mini bios of her online say she was born in the Congo to Nigerian parents, so no, she wouldn't be mixed.

On her features, I guess we just disagree then. Her features look African to me.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: Hmm:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aSg0etejlnw/T_rn-z8qJNI/AAAAAAAAU6w/dz5RKCuc7PA/s1600/Anita,+Rissikat,+Emma+G.jpg[/img]

So she is pretty attractive. But I can see why some might prefer a woman with more T and A.

She just looks boring in that pix, mehn.

Several girls on the streets of Camberwell look like that.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by wonlasewonimi: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

No min am!

Make im come see one Southern African girl I was gbagasking some time back.

Na War!

is that where you contracted your venereal disease. Online warrior.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:
All the mini bios of her online say she was born in the Congo to Nigerian parents, so no, she wouldn't be mixed.

On her features, I guess we just disagree then. Her features look African to me.

I dunno, my definition of African features(except Ethiopods) include: thick lips, broad nose etc.. grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
she probably isn't size zero. She looks like a B cup or something chest-wise
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: she probably isn't size zero. She looks like a B cup or something chest-wise

B cup! Okay, no problem, I can work with that.

But it can't even stand and point like a Somali Pirate sub-machine gun and she is only 22 years old.

Come on, mehn. That girl is average.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Give Oyebade some pounded yam before she breaks into two... grin

I just can't mess with chics that skinny with absolutely nothing to hold on to...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
I think you guys are hating on her a bit cuz she is light-skinned

She isn't *that* skinny. She has a chest. And probably has an ok-looking ass...though unfortunately I've not been able to find an azz-shot.

Yellowbones need luv too
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Definitely not flat chested

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
She doesn't necessarily have the trifecta (pretty face, T and A).

But she has a pretty face and some T. I can work with that
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: I think you guys are hating on her a bit cuz she is light-skinned

She isn't *that* skinny. She has a chest. And probably has an ok-looking ass...though unfortunately I've not been able to find an azz-shot.

Yellowbones need luv too

GBAM!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
She is more attractive to me than Rihanna is (and I think 95% of guys would agree)

And I'd definitely smash Rihanna
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: I think you guys are hating on her a bit cuz she is light-skinned

Yellowbones need luv too

I don't discriminate o!

Be as black as Dudu Osun or as light as Caramel, fine girl na fine girl to me.

My concern na make she pass my B2F2 scientific formula.

She gets a "C" grade in that respect.

ekt_bear: She is more attractive to me than Rihanna is (and I think 95% of guys would agree)

And I'd definitely smash Rihanna

Hell No!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
It's not about light skinned vs. dark skinned...

It's about preference... I don't discriminate based on colour but I definitely discriminate based on body type...

I'm into thick chics(not fat), that's just my preference - skinny chics don't do it for me...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Man she ain't that skinny

None of the pictures of her look skeletal

Even her face looks non-skinny

@ 5'9, she is probably 140+

That is by no means a skinny chick
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shugamania has a nice body lol. wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

That is not yansh lasan lasan, that is Super Yansh! Ikebe Super! Bumber to bumper!

AHHH! Saga ma fokasibe!

Aa-a-a-a-h ye-e-e-h grin grin
Jegede Sokoyo, I can imagine you beating your hands on your head and going "Ojigbijigbi" (how do they say that again? grin). grin grin
You fellas drooling and dropping lyrics here no go kill person -o-o.

I don't think that this lady can be considered fat, if you look at her waist you will realize that she has a good curvy slim waist that has not disappeared with fat so she isn't fatty. However much this person gyms out she will still have those mile 2 bumpers grin. She's just well endowed, a true African beauty I must say. On looking hard at the pictures well enough though one can notice that there is something about those hips that went a bit downward (what do they call such hips again? low hip or something?) yet that did not remove anything from her. She still looks beautiful.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
I definitely won't give her a second look if I saw her on the road...

I don't mind a Meagan Good type of slim, but this chic right here needs some pounded yam in her life..

Too straight and elongated - definitely not my type....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos / Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.