Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46862 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: Give Oyebade some pounded yam before she breaks into two... grin

I just can't mess with chics that skinny with absolutely nothing to hold on to...

Girls, you like dem meaty mehn-n-n grin

Wetin you dey do with something to hold on to, you wan use the woman do ladder climb wall? grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74201_446493556985_4588779_n.jpg

This is too skinny? grin

How much do you want a woman to weigh, 200 pounds?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: I definitely won't give her a second look if I saw her on the road...

I don't mind a Meagan Good type of slim, but this chic right here needs some pounded yam in her life..

Too straight and elongated - definitely not my type....

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1Rvb2x6MS5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

COME ONNNNNN!

When dem no curse me for village.

Which of my enemies for village still dey alive wey fit even get the liver to put such a curse on me.

This is a no brainer to me in regards to choosing, mehn.

ekt_bear: Ya'll niggas trippin

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/224623_10150175491366986_2678080_n.jpg

She is wearing fake breast pads here.

ekt_bear: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74201_446493556985_4588779_n.jpg

This is too skinny? grin

How much do you want a woman to weigh, 200 pounds?

ekt_bear: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/184610_10150096179856986_3147657_n.jpg

She is fly, imo

These are her best 2 pix so far and they are professionally taken.

All Toolz pix are raw!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa:
Girls, you like em meaty mehn-n-n grin

Wetin you dey do with something to hold on to, you wan use the woman do ladder climb wall? grin grin

I like my chics with womanly features that would make me smile every time I see them...

Flat chest and flat bum just don't do it for me... One of the two is alright, but zero is a no no.. undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
All I know is that Risikat is a dime.

Pretty face, nice chest, nice azz

@Sagamite: Bros, just go on facebook and search for "risikat." There are plenty more pictures of her on her page. Candid photo too, no makeup or special effects at all.

She is fine.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

I like my chics with womanly features that would make me smile every time I see them...

Flat chest and flat bum just don't do it for me... One of the two is alright, but zero is a no no.. undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
If she had Meagan Good's body, that would have been perfect...

A and B cups + flat bum = NO NO...

Get some Ds on that, and I'll definitely change my mind.. grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: If she had Meagan Good's body, that would have been perfect...

Fat boy. tongue
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
The problem with getting with a girl like Toolz is that she is already at 180.

How big will she be after you give her a couple of kids

If it is just a casual fling or you don't ever plan on a deep relationship, sure.

But women get bigger as they get older. So if you marry one who is already big at a young age, what do you think the future will look like?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: The problem with getting with a girl like Toolz is that she is already at 180.

If it is just a casual fling or you don't ever plan on a deep relationship, sure.

But women get bigger as they get older. So if you marry one who is already big at a young age, what do you think the future will look like?

ULTRA GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided undecided

Butt injection and t.its enlargement have made things easier for girls...

Toolz has got a bright future behind her in that massive bum... grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Fat boy. tongue

How can Megathron the gym rat be fat?

6'2.5.. 220 pounds with zero fat...

It's all pounded yam + pull up bars + dumbbells, b... grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Butt injection and t.its enlargement have made things easier for girls...

Toolz has got a bright future behind her in that massive bum... grin

Bright future my pretty feet. Just watch her after she gives birth to 2/3 kids.
that fat balloon arse would go burst.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
For me:
Big and sleek 4 wheel drives are better than mini coopers
Power toys are better than teddy bears
A nice curvy and maleable backside is better than little or none

Like Caleb, I would gladly say: "Give me that mountain"

....my only fear is if she gets bigger sad

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

How can Megathron the gym rat be fat?

6'2.5.. 220 pounds with zero fat...

It's all pounded yam + pull up bars + dumbbells, b... grin

I've seen thy pic, thou looketh 'fat'eth. I see why you drooling over
toolz's fat bum.
wink grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: All I know is that Risikat is a dime.

Pretty face, nice chest, nice azz

@Sagamite: Bros, just go on facebook and search for "risikat." There are plenty more pictures of her on her page. Candid photo too, no makeup or special effects at all.

She is fine.

I am not on facebook, bruv. So I can't access anything except it is set to public.

From what I can see from her naturee pix, all she has is face and that in itself is average.

I hate to do this just in case she is reading, but I guess if she aims to be a model then she should be ready to take criticism of her looks, so here goes:

- Her face is nice but average and boring.
- Her lips are too wide without it being a unique positive.
- Her B cup booobsies are slopey despite her being 22 and has not even breastfed.
- He waist-to-hips ratio is poor. The waist is too wide.
- Her legs are skinny.
- I can not feel any je ne sais quoi about her like Rihanna has.

The girl is average in my view.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
Goldieluks:
Bright future my pretty feet. Just watch her after she gives birth to 2/3 kids.
that fat balloon arse would go burst.

That's when the bum would get bigger...

Women getting fat after child birth is a myth - I know people who remained the same...

It depends on how you look after your body...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Goldieluks:
I've seen thy pic, thou looketh 'fat'eth. I see why you drooling over
toolz's fat bum.
wink grin

Where the fvck did you see my pic? grin

There's no fat humanoid in my family...

Even if I eat all the junk food in the world, I can never get fat... That's just how everyone in my family is...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx:

Goldieluks: undecided undecided

shymexx: If she had Meagan Good's body, that would have been perfect...

Goldieluks, women don suffer. You no see as them dey give us codes and area codes and labels grin like you can just walk into the shop dealing on women and take the size you want off the rack. undecided grin shocked

Shollypopz:

GBAM!!

Shollypopz:

ULTRA GBAM!!

Shollypopz you sef dey dey Gbam and ultra Gbam like "Forget Toolz and her exploding Bumper!, the slim girl is the real deal". tongue grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear: The problem with getting with a girl like Toolz is that she is already at 180.

I would rather have a hot chic pre-birth than a hot-chic post-birth.

I would rather enjoy my asset at its aesthetic peak and at its maximum valuation.

Post-birth the quality will drop anyway and the attraction/novelty would have waned.

She would be better off having a solid personality and developed relationship bonding with me than have good looks to keep me interested post-birth.

Also, I would prefer a girl that I know adds weight nicely and to the nice areas, than a girl that might add weight and turn into an amoeba.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
@shymexx

Chineke!!! who's that chick in your profile page?

Wow!!. Me thinks you and I are brothers from a different mother
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
esere826: @shymexx

Chineke!!! who's that chick in your profile page?

Wow!!. Me thinks you and I are brothers from a different mother

I like 'em thick like that..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
esere826: For me:
Big and sleek 4 wheel drives are better than mini coopers
Power toys are better than teddy bears
A nice curvy and maleable backside is better than little or none

Like Caleb, I would gladly say: "Give me that mountain"

....my only fear is if she gets bigger sad

That's another lyrics mehn-n-n. grin grin
Guys get skyrocketed to Venus by mere looking at this babe's pics meh-n-n lol
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I would rather have a hot chic pre-birth than a hot-chic post-birth.

I would rather enjoy my asset at its aesthetic peak and at its maximum valuation.

Post-birth the quality will drop anyway and the attraction/novelty would have waned.

She would be better off having a solid personality and developed relationship bonding with me than have good looks to keep me interested post-birth.

Also, I would prefer a girl that I know adds weight nicely and to the nice areas, than a girl that might add weight and turn into an amoeba.

That is a good plan, if your goal is to lose your attraction to your wife a few years in grin

For me, I want to marry a chick who has a good chance of looking decent after pregnancy.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa:

That's another lyrics mehn-n-n. grin grin
Guys get skyrocketed to Venus by mere looking at this babe's pics meh-n-n lol

yes o.
I think it would be a nice idea at this point to do some analysis grin

My hypothesis is that guys on the big side would prefer Toolz. I am taller than 6 feet, maybe that's why I am drawn to her
I suspect that the lekpa babes on this thread would prefer the other chiks, while full figured ones will go for Toolz
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
ekt_bear:

That is a good plan, if your goal is to lose your attraction to your wife a few years in grin

For me, I want to marry a chick who has a good chance of looking decent after pregnancy.

I think Toolz has a better chance looking good post-birth because she already looks super hot with weight and we know any extras will go to those glorious hips and the molue asss.

If this Oyebade girl gives birth, the weight goes to her mid rift and you see the waist-to-hips ratio get worse and a little belly coming forth despite a flat asss and skinny legs. It would not be that pretty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage / Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.