Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46861 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sike(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
W0W!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
livapul86: OP wetin be your own sef? I rushed to open this thread believing, I would see pics of her in a HOT BUM SHORT and maybe some tantalising bikini. Instead, you carry these Mama Mary type of skirts dey advertise.

Respect ya sef, na money I dey use buy data plans for my phone.

lmao grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
And still more haterz.

The gals hating are probably skinny gals with flat ar.ses and the guys hating are simply following number 36 of the Laws of Power: Disdain what you can not have. grin

That gal is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto: And still more haterz.

The gals hating are probably skinny gals with flat ar.ses and the guys hating are simply following number 36 of the Laws of Power: Disdain what you can not have. grin

That gal is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Wicked pesin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
The strech marks comments are so ridiculous.

Even the size 0 girls have strech marks. Most women have strech marks. No need to deny it.

She not fat to me, she's just really very curvy not my kind of curvy but still beautiful and better than skinny shapless girls. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: jerrywool, Hotie Tima(f), G.knuckles, nigga_guy, Missy_B(f), slumcat, ifee-gee(f), question(m), lekyar(m), whalesnoni, AjanleKoko, queen_bee(f), babzics and 11 guest(s)

lol. . .c'mon son. . .'nigga guy'?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
It's OK for some guys to diss her fatty yansh and for some to love it, but why the heck are there so many females on this thread? Who needs their opinions? It must be a case of sour grapes for any female here to call her fat or whatever. . .let the guys decide that.

Blame your yanshlessness on your mama, and leave the poor Toolz out of it.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
pro01: It's OK for some guys to diss her fatty yansh and for some to love it, but why the heck are there so many females on this thread? Who needs their opinions? It must be a case of sour grapes for any female here to call her fat or ehatever. . .let the guys decide that.

Blame your yanshlessness on your mama, and leave the poor Toolz out of it.

Because females are allowed to appreciate the looks of other females without being called G/ay grin

Airbrushing or not, that woman is fly in those pictures.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by wonlasewonimi: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

Because females are allowed to appreciate the looks of other females without being called G/ay grin

Airbrushing or not, that woman is fly in those pictures.

It is when you unleash the dragon that you know that girdles work wonders. Let see her in bikini first!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

It is when you unleash the dragon that you know that girdles work wonders. Let see her in bikini first!

That then becomes the prerogative of the man who is lucky enough to separate clothing from goddess. tongue

Abeg, no one is flawless.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by wonlasewonimi: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto:

That then becomes the prerogative of the man who is lucky enough to separate clothing from goddess. tongue

Abeg, no one is flawless.

I disagree. Bodywise, some girls are flawless!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
Toolz is FAT..upclose and personal!
The clothes and pictures just do her a lot of justice...
..and No,its not hating..
I admire quite a lot about her!
Its calling a spade a spade!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by obowunmi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
A manliness can get lost in that a,zz
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
slimyem: Toolz is FAT..upclose and personal!
The clothes and pictures just do her a lot of justice...
..and No,its not hating..
I admire quite a lot about her!
Its calling a spade a spade!

I am sure you are gorgeous in your own way SLIMyem but I think we know why you refer to her as fat. wink

obowunmi: A manliness can get lost in that a,zz

Obowunmi is scared. lmao grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by obowunmi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why na? Why I go fear? Don't like my women fat.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Anorexic haters still hating smh... undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Then you seriously need glasses
Nah, u seriously need to shut the f*uck up though!!

The chick is fat not thick, period!! Not to talk of shapewear 4 dat supposed slim waist :-/
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite: Give me a choice between Toolz and this chic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2204961/Britain-Irelands-Next-Top-Model-If-I-leave-point-probably-best-time-says-Rissikat-Oyebade-latest-evictee.html

Toolz will win hands-down. No competition.

Typical Yoruba man, falling over himself on top yansh lasan lasan. Shio
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

Typical Yoruba man, falling over himself on top yansh lasan lasan. Shio

That is not yansh lasan lasan, that is Super Yansh! Ikebe Super! Bumber to bumper!

AHHH! Saga ma fokasibe!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
That next top model contestant (Oyebade) is definitely better looking facially. I'd choose her easily over this 'Toolz' if given the chance, plus she seems intelligent. And I doubt most would go with hips over looks so I'm thinking most guys would make the same choice.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: That next top model contestant (Oyebade) is definitely better looking facially. I'd choose her easily over this 'Toolz' if given the chance, plus she seems intelligent. And I doubt most would go with hips over looks so I'm thinking most guys would make the same choice.

Trust me Edo man, forget what you are reading here. Most will choose hips over looks, why do you think some fone and britiko english speaking dudes will have an Oyebade looking woman at home but still tap the ar/se of the orange/ pepper seller if they know they won't get caught ?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by AjanleKoko: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: That next top model contestant (Oyebade) is definitely better looking facially. I'd choose her easily over this 'Toolz' if given the chance, plus she seems intelligent. And I doubt most would go with hips over looks so I'm thinking most guys would make the same choice.

Seriously? grin grin
Guy . . . you be guy so?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2012

That's most people that you know, most people that I know definitely prefer average facial look, and amazing body...

Your signature is suspect! lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Seriously? grin grin
Guy . . . you be guy so?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

shymexx:

That's most people that you know, most people that I know definitely prefer average facial look, and amazing body...

Your signature is suspect! lipsrsealed grin

Phyiscs, I hope you are reading o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2012

Sorry but no thanks.

Oyebade looks alright but Toolz 10 out of 10 times.

I don't even think she is prettier than Toolz.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

Trust me Edo man, forget what you are reading here. Most will choose hips over looks, why do you think some fone and britiko english speaking dudes will have an Oyebade looking woman at home but still tap the ar/se of the orange/ pepper seller if they know they won't get caught ?

I definitely don't rate the Oyebade girl's face.

It is one of those stale looking faces.

Don't let us even go into her dropping boobies that a Somali pirate cannot use to hijack a ship.

Toolz all day, mehn.

But I put Oyebade girl up because I am sure a lot of girls will say she is fine because she is slim.

If I want to eat something purely because it is slim, I will go and buy sugarcane.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

I definitely don't rate the Oyebade girl's face.

It is one of those stale looking faces.

Don't let us even go into her dropping boobies that a Somali pirate cannot use to hijack a ship.

Toolz all day, mehn.

But I put Oyebade girl up because I am sure a lot of girls will say she is fine because she is slim.

If I want to eat something purely because it is slim, I will go and buy sugarcane.[

Wereshious fellow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Physics, that's 4 against 1 already

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chic2pimp(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
swoosh:

Abeg make una carry bad belle go--this babe is massively and beautifully endowed. Even South Africa and Jamaica cant beat this
Go girl..u've got a huge admirer in me

BIG FAT GIGANTIC ENORMOUS COLOSSAL LIE.......Akin to the size of Toolz's thighs.

I guarantee u I'll see more than ten better shaped(curvier) women if I walked down my road this very moment.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

Wereshious fellow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Physics, that's 4 against 1 already

It irritates me when I see girls wishing to lose their best bits because they are brainwashed you need to look like a stick to be fine, that is why I opened this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/619622/nl-females-which-body-prefer#7874691

I aint discriminating. I have a very healthy spectrum.

I absolutely love these girls:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/416401_tumblr_lat2ycqP0w1qcze3mo1_500_jpgfc738914a8985c4c9ab5150496052a4d

And I love these too:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/516255_208554_201919656497155_169926049696516_601776_2403268_n_jpg3c6c7d68390dca250fa56e24a957e737
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by slimyem: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
Katsumoto:

I am sure you are gorgeous in your own way SLIMyem but I think we know why you refer to her as fat. wink
nah..
You don't know...you only think you do.
The WHY is because that what she is..FAT!
Like i said earlier i've seen her up close and personal and i don't envy her shape/body one bit!!
I envy some other non-physical qualities she possesses though...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

It irritates me when I see girls wishing to lose their best bits because they are brainwashed you need to look like a stick to be fine, that is why I opened this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/619622/nl-females-which-body-prefer#7874691

I aint discriminating. I have a very healthy spectrum.

I absolutely love these girls:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/416401_tumblr_lat2ycqP0w1qcze3mo1_500_jpgfc738914a8985c4c9ab5150496052a4d

And I love these too:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/516255_208554_201919656497155_169926049696516_601776_2403268_n_jpg3c6c7d68390dca250fa56e24a957e737

angry angry angry angry angry

saga has come again with his NSFW posts angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage / Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.