Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46834 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by esere826: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
@ogugua88

Seeing the reaction that Toolz has generated, why don't you guys (Seun et al)invite her to have a chat with us for one day. this would be a good business strategy you know
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
ogugua88:

E don do. ^^^ Discuss this woman and her nyansh curves.

If y'all need me, I'll be in the Celebrity Complaints Thread.

I wish I was sitting on that chair and my hands are stretched out.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hey! just thawing up the ice with a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3JvLLXNAeQ

Gosh I am just seeing this video for the first time, have been liking the song and just went searching for it in you tube.
Those girls wan kill person-o-o with acrobatics, see the other one wey dey tempt her male colleagues in the office with her Toolzlike ikebe. Abeg wetin dem go do these Jamo girls (Mzdarkskin's sisters)? Dem no dey hear word o-o-o. Chei! grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2012
Damn!! These rainbow brite nutters made me mess up a lovely thread - it's peak!!!!!... grin

Back to Toolz!!

Imagine putting that work in on Toolz batty up face down, or make her ride the horseshoe from the back... That's gonna be peak!!!

Toolz has got batty for days!!!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2012
shymexx: Damn!! These rainbow brite nutters made me mess up a lovely thread - it's peak!!!!!... grin

Back to Toolz!!

Imagine putting that work in on Toolz batty up face down, or make he ride the horseshoe from the back... That's gonna be peak!!!

Toolz has got batty for days!!!

grin grin grin

Goodnight-o-o abeg.
I no say all of una go dey see her for una dream sha.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88: Nigerians sha. Keep hating on toolz. The same white women you worship wear weaves and shapewear too, even at size 0. Eva Longoria, Selena Gomez, and others have all confessed to wearing Spanx, and they're petite women. A majority of women have sagging bosoms. Fact of life. Gravity and size. Common physics. Toolz fine dey. End of story. Whether she gets diabetes or any other thing no be your concern. Abi if she big, na you go get the diabetes? Abeg.

Who brought up diabetes?

Diabetes is not the concern...not being attracted any more to your GF/wife after she swells up like a balloon is the concern

Ain't got nothing to do with white women either...this is not a race thing
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 2:47am On Sep 19, 2012
Katsumoto: Ekt Bear,

I guess you haven't seen slim chicks whose small boobs turn to slippers after child birth.

With a thick chick, the boobs may drop but it will still look nice.

At most she will develop love handles and they aint so bad.

But heck, its a good thing we all don't love the same things.

Most of the women I've seen who are MILFs were skinny in their teens and 20s.

ogugua88:

Don't know why they fear Toolz after she's had children. Men are still drooling for Omotola, four kids later.

Omotola is a rare case. Most women don't look like her after 4 kids
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2012
Anyway, to each his own.

Me, I want to minimize the chance that I am unhappy with my wife sexually and up cheating on her.

I know what turns me on and what doesn't...it would be quite foolish of me to pursue for marriage what I will end up not liking
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: Omotola is a rare case. Most women don't look like her after 4 kids

Omotola's shape is nothing to brag about in all honesty. Toolz packages herself much better than Omotola.

I don't think Omotola is that rare of a case. If women don't "eat for two" and pack on pounds during pregnancy, then it doesn't take so long to lose baby weight. There are several cases of women losing weight and being slimmer than before, and women keeping the weight. Omotola doesn't look like she's lost too much. Just that she has shape.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Omotola's shape is nothing to brag about in all honesty. Toolz packages herself much better than Omotola.

I don't think Omotola is that rare of a case. If women don't "eat for two" and pack on pounds during pregnancy, then it doesn't take so long to lose baby weight. There are several cases of women losing weight and being slimmer than before, and women keeping the weight. Omotola doesn't look like she's lost too much. Just that she has shape.
I wasn't going to respond to you b4, but I just can't help it!

Omotola is pear shaped, those sort of people gain weight in their hips, thigh, and legs before it spread around. They are generally smaller in d upper part of their bod. Omotola was far skinnier than toolz before she gave birth(I mean faaarrrr), so I wonder wat y'all are talking about really.

Omotola gained weight in her lower region just like every other pear shaped woman. I'm not denying the fact she works a lil on her body though......

By d time toolz give birth to her second cild, she would need real weight loss boot camp to get rid of d added fat. Btw, d added fat is going to look damn ugly! I can imagine d love handle, she is basically going to look round! Iyanma shape!......Gosh, this is very obvious, I feel weird even hving to explain it undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2012
Reply me na. Wetin dey to fear? I no go bite you.

I don't think I've even seen pictures of Omotola pre-motherhood. Aren't her kids old? Like teenagers?

Toolz is losing weight as well though. She's still young (abi?), so if she has kids young, losing weight would be easier for her.
It's nice to be shapely, that's all I'll say lol. Whether she's fat or whatever is subjective. If you're going to be thick, you might as well look good. Imagine if they had Gabourey's shape undecided

I still think Toolz looks better though. Whatever she's using to hold her shape is doing wonders. She should teach Omotola. Omotola wears clothes 4 sizes too small and has been caught without shapewear. *cough* Grammys 2011 *cough*
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Omotola is a MILF.

Toolz is never going to be a MILF. After one pikin, she will become a balloon.

Now if you marry her and fall in love with her enough to be faithful regardless of her looks, more power to you.

But most guys aren't like that
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88: Omotola wears clothes 4 sizes too small and has been caught without shapewear. *cough* Grammys 2011 *cough*
Let us see this picture w/o shapewear
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2012
^^ How do you know? You be prophet? undecided

Na only one pikin Christina Aguilera don born and she "ballooned" too. She was a stick before.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2012
Actually I shouldn't so pessimistic I guess. With modern gym regimen, personal trainers, cooks, plastic surgery, etc, it is possible to make almost any heavy person skinnier.

So I shouldn't say for sure that she will balloon.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2012
Well, she looks good now, because she started out skinny.

But if she'd started out at 180, she'd be 200+ now. Which is not a good look
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2012
Grammy Awards 2011

ekt_bear: Actually I shouldn't so pessimistic I guess. With modern gym regimen, personal trainers, cooks, plastic surgery, etc, it is possible to make almost any heavy person skinnier.

So I shouldn't say for sure that she will balloon.

cool
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2012
What does prophet have to do with anything.

If the weatherman predicts that there is a 70% chance of rain tomorrow, will you also ask him if he is a prophet?

Or will you pack an umbrella?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: Well, she looks good now, because she started out skinny.

But if she'd started out at 180, she'd be 200+ now. Which is not a good look

Who, Aguilera? She's kinda big. I mean, she looks good, but I preferred her when she was smaller. She's quite short, so the weight makes her look stubby.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88: Grammy Awards 2011

Meh, so she has a bit of a stomach and her arms are a bit flabby. But she looks pretty good after having so many kids.

You could come back home at night and be relatively happy hitting her, without your eyes wandering too much.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88:

Who, Aguilera? She's kinda big. I mean, she looks good, but I preferred her when she was smaller. She's quite short, so the weight makes her look stubby.

Hehe...well your taste in what is attractive in girls is probably going to be quite different from my own.

She looked good when she was skinny, but imo looks just as good (if not better) now.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: What does prophet have to do with anything.

If the weatherman predicts that there is a 70% chance of rain tomorrow, will you also ask him if he is a prophet?

Or will you pack an umbrella?

Lmao. No, because there's evidence that backs the 70% chance of rain. Because Toolz is big now doesn't mean she'll forever remain that way. There are instances of big women losing weight after child birth, and skinny women keeping their baby weight, and sometimes more, after child birth. It depends on what they want, what they have time for, how they feel, etc.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2012
There are probably studies on people's weights over time in some sort of health journal...I just haven't bothered looking. I am pretty sure though that this trend exists, just as strongly as weather prediction does.

Of course you can always find counterexamples...women who were big before pregnancy who didn't get too much bigger, or even lost weight.

But I would wager than 80%+ of the time, a woman gains 10+ pounds. Or something like that.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: Meh, so she has a bit of a stomach and her arms are a bit flabby. But she looks pretty good after having so many kids.

You could come back home at night and be relatively happy hitting her, without your eyes wandering too much.

That's why I'm saying Toolz packages herself better. Omotola makes some elementary mistakes in the fashion world lol.

Giving birth isn't an excuse for keeping pounds these days. There's a huge misconception in the maternal world about women having to eat for two or take in twice as many calories. It's completely untrue. A woman isn't supposed to gain more than 30 pounds usually, depending on height. It's not even like Omotola's old. If she, or anyone else, wanted to lose the unwanted pounds, then she could. That's if she/they want to sha. Some people are comfy like that. More power to them.

I think Aguilera looked best during her "Ain't No Other Man" days.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by poweredcom(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2012
She is from a very rich family tolu tools oniru - a lagosian and wat else her hips are like a kombat shorts haha
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88: Reply me na. Wetin dey to fear? I no go bite you.

I don't think I've even seen pictures of Omotola pre-motherhood. Aren't her kids old? Like teenagers?

Toolz is losing weight as well though. She's still young (abi?), so if she has kids young, losing weight would be easier for her.
It's nice to be shapely, that's all I'll say lol. Whether she's fat or whatever is subjective. If you're going to be thick, you might as well look good. Imagine if they had Gabourey's shape undecided

I still think Toolz looks better though. Whatever she's using to hold her shape is doing wonders. She should teach Omotola. Omotola wears clothes 4 sizes too small and has been caught without shapewear. *cough* Grammys 2011 *cough*
Fear who??!! Bite who?? Wat??!! Nah girl, was just too lazy to reply undecided

Omotola got married and started giving birth @ d age of 20 or thereabout....u clearly do not knw anything about Omotola, so "it's" just waste of my time undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2012
Because 20 na child's age lol. I haven't seen pictures pre-birth. If you get, put them for display lol. If you no wan dash me, I go get from ijebabe. No lele lol.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2012
She did market seller(nollywood movie) after her first child I think undecided
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ignatio(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2012
chic2pimp:

SAGA nah u be dis?

Nope.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by emmatok(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2012
PEEP like Toolz will have very short-legs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy / Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.