Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46864 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Now I gotta pull their legs.

@Toolz
Girl, you gotta shine your eyes when they come flying around you cause what goes on in the heads of most of them when they glance at that bumper is "how to get Toolz slurp on my liquified dopness and then i disapear like hocus pocus" haha hehe grin grin . Just kidding, we are just talking.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by chic2pimp(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sagamite:

You think na only you do PhD! grin grin grin grin grin

You love Physics. I love Ashaworism. We are both scholars! cheesy

Yep!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nigerians sha. Keep hating on toolz. The same white women you worship wear weaves and shapewear too, even at size 0. Eva Longoria, Selena Gomez, and others have all confessed to wearing Spanx, and they're petite women. A majority of women have sagging bosoms. Fact of life. Gravity and size. Common physics. Toolz fine dey. End of story. Whether she gets diabetes or any other thing no be your concern. Abi if she big, na you go get the diabetes? Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
lmao grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lmao grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
chic2pimp,

se na you be that?

Why am I not surprised that I'd find you on a "curves" thread? lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shymexx and Goldie, stay on topic.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shymexx and Goldie, FINAL WARNING
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shymexx, u too dey vex!! Na joke ya friend dey joke wiv u naa??!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.