Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements (14608 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jonathan Releases N23bn Military Pension Arrears … Orders Review Of Pensioners Allowances (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by sheyguy: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
jmaine:

Am paid to counter paid posters like you . .so it's fair game . . . .
Really? . . . Lol
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by seunfly: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
ajf:
Seriously,I don't know how some Nigerians think. So because former presidents did nothing, the current one should just sit down in office as figure head and do nothing??
well i will not blame you because you did not see what she wrote before she edited her post and i have posted before she changed the topic and the content. How ever she has actualy achived what ever she wanted. I guess that is the reason she change everything.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by 1025: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
his achievements include quality hospitals yet his wife is in germany for medical attention.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by onatisi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
jmaine:

Fair enough view . . . .but i won't term it forcing, i rather refer to term his approach as an activation of enabling clause to stimulate the adoption of Cassava flour in the now . . .

The cassava policy adoption wasn't absolute but in an incremental ratio of 20 - 30 % ratio unlike[b] the Fuel subsidy removal[/b] you referenced . .

Btw, research has shown that mixing cassava flour with the regular imported ones in a ratio up to 30% never changed the texture nor the overall taste of the bread . .so why all the fuss

anyway, you did raised salient points though . . .
what cassava are ppl talking about,when did cassava became a measurement for measuring a govt achievement.and for goodness sake even this so called cassava wasnt started by ur dumbass gej for christ sake,it was during obj time that baba ask ppl to start planting and exporting cassava ,when yaradua came he threw the whole policy away so what new initiative did he bring into it than saying he loves eating cassava bread.no wonder politicians say nigerian masses have short memory
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by auwal87(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
seunfly: well i will not blame you because you did not see what she wrote before she edited her post and i have posted before she changed the topic and the content. How ever she has actualy achived what ever she wanted. I guess that is the reason she change everything.

It is He not She. lol

I changed nothing seunfly. The mods did, they only changed the title from "Goodluck Failed So far, Good luck next time" to "Jonathan Releases 155-page Book on His Achievements", then add a download link to the book at the top of my post. That is all I noticed about the change. Can you mention what I wrote before it was changed?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by ifihearam: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
This man is barely 2 years in office,when will you critics grow up?? How many past presidents has achieved what this humble gentleman has achieved within 2 years,may you people not die of ungratefulness.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
ifihearam: This man is barely 2 years in office,when will you critics grow up?? How many past presidents has achieved what this humble gentleman has achieved within 2 years,may you people not die of ungratefulness.

HONOURARIUM grin grin grin, he has spent more than 2yrs
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by idirect(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Nigerians when next you are going to the polling centre, pls go with your head...
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
In my little book of knowledge, it says that if you have 14 advicers and 6 other advicers to interpret what the 14 advicers told u, then u are a world class du.mb asss.
Mr jona, if I was as drunk as u, I will probably write a book based on my halucination of how I beat usain bolt in the olympic. 155 pages of pure hallucination.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
So the book is not online? Not even a pdf version to download?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi: apart from the fact that all his so called achievements are not impacting the lives of ordinary nigerians positively ,i dont know why any sane politician will write a book on his achievement,it is a political mistake ,i must confess gej is surrounded by compound fools as advisers.the normal thing is maybe grant an interview and tell ppl but bringing out a book on it is suicidal,i wont be surprise when the opposition start destroying his so called book with concrete points and rubbishes his so called achivement claims
it is like running a 100 meters race and claiming to have won on the 50m mark

First off, I share the view that GEJ is not qualified to be the president of a town union let alone a country like ours.
However, I support the documentation of his "achievements" for its comparative/benchmarking value in the assessment of future administrations.
Nevertheless he is still a timid and small minded individual who will most probably record his breakfast as an achievement - if he could muster enough skills to put one together.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by 1025: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
155 PAGES THAT MEANS BEFORE HIS TENURE FINISH, HE WILL BE PROVIDING US WITH LIKE 500 PAGES. in all the pages, the wife no any reason to treat herself here in nigeria.
hundreds of thousands of nigerians are still schooling in ghana, togo and benin republic just to mention but a few. our roads are still death traps. our security is nightmare. our refineries are yet to show anything for the administration's 155 pages. no single corrupt politician is in jail.
155 pages indeed.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
idirect: Nigerians when next you are going to the polling centre, pls go with your head...

ROFLMAO!!! Oh you have 3 more years of this ooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by patwilly(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
I am suprised the book has no references!where goodluck duubb from? I wan know abeg...
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
ifihearam: This man is barely 2 years in office,when will you critics grow up?? How many past presidents has achieved what this humble gentleman has achieved within 2 years,may you people not die of ungratefulness.
if u dont want uss to evaluate his performance ,why is he bringing us his scorecard to see?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
this is my submission of this so called gej ,he is political mistaken of the nigerian corrupt system.i dont think this man could have won that election without obj despite the fact that he is the president ,even tinubu or fayose will destroy this guy in terms of political schemings.now see the mess he has gotten himself into,just like i said in the morning that when the opposition intellectually dissect his so called achievement it will amount to nothing but total horseshit.infact i dont blame him at all at all ,na obj i blame for all this insults on our intelligence by gej
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by BetaThings: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
seunfly: Auwal though am not a fan of Gej, if you are judging this man in 2years, can you please point at ten thing that all northern president that has rule Nigeria for over 40years have achived, even common education they can't give thier peaple letalone whole Nigeria. Maybe that is why one of them said we have money but we don't know how to spend it. While other leader in other nations were building roads, hospitals, industries, agriculural developments, intelectual developments etc. my friend please lets forgets about sentiments and put our heads together to make Nigeria a great nation.
Nigeria is 52
Obasanjo ruled for 11.5 years
Ironsi .5 years
Jonathan 1.5 years
North of 40+ does not add up

And Jonathan published a book in 2 years. What should people do? Ignore the book?
Should we also compare the income earned in the past 10 years?
Some people built all the bridges in the South, all the refineries, all the pipelines we still depend on, all the old airports, developed Abuja, etc
I don't recall anybody since 1999 embarking on, let alone completing, a project comparable to 3rd Mainland bridge. You may correct me on this
Since the past 2years oil subsidy scam/spend is now muliti-trillion bazaar

People speak of privatisation nowadays (eg those power stations) - those assets are investments made by some past administration
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
Achievement by Retardeen? Yet his wife is in Germany to treat ringworm

Retardeen govt has been a failure so far

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Emmykeyz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
WAS THE PRICE OF **** MENTIONED IN THERE? NO?! embarassed OK THEN
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by mbhs139(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
sheyguy: As for the ICU, Why isn't Patience using one? . . . It is only good enuf for Achievements Photoshoot Nigerian should admire and not Patience. . . Atleast Patience should have excercised some patience and tested am for her fellow . . .

So, this is what our president can raise up as our achievement in the 21st century. I'm ashamed
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by james1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
GEJ is doing well and there is still room for massive improvement.
The issues of GEJ's achievement are not over rated.
Apart from what Dedeke has laid bare,you critics(you are always welcome)should not let lack of information kill you.you let hate becloud your sense of judgement.
What have you got to say to his repealing of the official secret act(that allow's all of us know how much the presidency spends?done for the first time)
The bringing to effect the Nigeria local content act(done for the first time)that allows Nigerian companies to exclusively supply consumables to multinationals.(75%,these companies relishes in importing those stuffs)
The setting right of the expartriate quota;ensuring that Nigerians have 75-85% of jobs by any foreign coy opening shop in nigeria,especially oil and gas jobs in any field that they duely qualify(an area where these crook oil coys with the connivance of some nigerians have been doing otherwise)a lot of those expartriate staffs who are not suppose to be here at all have since been relieved of their positions.leaving more high grossing jobs for our country people.
The YOU WIN competition that see's to it that 10million is released in phases to deserving young Nigerians.their business proposal being the weighing factor.
By the time GEJ is through with his plans for Nigerians;even you critics(you are always welcome)will agree that HE TRULLY MEANS WELL.
LONG LIVE GEJ!
LONG LIVE NIGERIANS!!
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Basilona(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
The grand effect is the significant improvement of power nationwide. [/quote]

Is this az a result of the GEJ effect or d influx of more generatorz
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
james1: GEJ is doing well and there is still room for massive improvement.
The issues of GEJ's achievement are not over rated.
Apart from what Dedeke has laid bare,you critics(you are always welcome)should not let lack of information kill you.you let hate becloud your sense of judgement.
What have you got to say to his repealing of the official secret act(that allow's all of us know how much the presidency spends?done for the first time)
The bringing to effect the Nigeria local content act(done for the first time)that allows Nigerian companies to exclusively supply consumables to multinationals.(75%,these companies relishes in importing those stuffs)
The setting right of the expartriate quota;ensuring that Nigerians have 75-85% of jobs by any foreign coy opening shop in nigeria,especially oil and gas jobs in any field that they duely qualify(an area where these crook oil coys with the connivance of some nigerians have been doing otherwise)a lot of those expartriate staffs who are not suppose to be here at all have since been relieved of their positions.leaving more high grossing jobs for our country people.
The YOU WIN competition that see's to it that 10million is released in phases to deserving young Nigerians.their business proposal being the weighing factor.
By the time GEJ is through with his plans for Nigerians;even you critics(you are always welcome)will agree that HE TRULLY MEANS WELL.
LONG LIVE GEJ!
LONG LIVE NIGERIANS!!
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!
thanks a lot for writting down complete blantant rubbish.we are grateful,we know we know we have no choice till 2015,just tell him to keep shut and do what he can,it seems everytime he talks he always says the wrong things at the wrong time .
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by mbhs139(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
dedeike:

I don't know the document you read but I will chronicle my own assessment for you.

In Finance,
For the first time, our recurrent expenditure profile was cut down by 12% thereby increasing funds available for capital projects
Question: Point to one of the project that was executed.

Tight fiscal policies and due verification before release of funds for budget implementation
. And he's yet being threatened with impeachment for not implementing the budget

Bio metric evaluation of MDA'S  which has exposed massive corruption in police pensions and subsequent prosecution of the suspects by EFCC [/qoute].  Funniest of all: So, tell me, how many people have been actually convicted or when was the last time you heard about the case. Guy, you mumu no be small. Bad PR

The  restoration of transperancy and due verification for subsidy claims to oil marketers by NOI.  Introduction of the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds across MDA's.

Our foreign reserves have risen again to a tremendous high of 41 billion dollars. 

[quote]In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE
. So, wetin be the outcome of the probes and report. Abi, you know dey this country when otedollar and Facrook dey act home video for us? We are awaiting part II of the movie. Seem they are doing reharsal.

The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. 

In one year, the  FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry and increase the stake of oil host communities in the management of their oil.
Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

For the first time in this country, a govt has engaged the oil cabal in an anti graft war. We have seen EFCC take subsidy suspects to court. No one is spared. Even the sons of PDP leaders are undergoing prosecution in court for subsidy loot

I still dey ask you, wetin be the result, or what do you think the outcome will be?

Guy, I tire for your bad PR job jawey. You aren't good at it. Wait first, wetin be your laptop number?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jmaine: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ Onatisi . . . . First , it's obvious you and most of the posters never even bothered to open the attached document to view. Cos if you did, this post won't even arise

Don't you notice how the OP & others selectively picked out a few points out of an 80 page PDF file . .

Now let us begin . . . . . . . .

onatisi:
what cassava are ppl talking about,when did cassava became a measurement for measuring a govt achievement.

You quote me and come up so weak . .

.Your trying to inform us that stimulating the agricultural sector by harnessing the inherent potential of crop plants known to have economic value such as cassava is wrong and not worth listing . . .

What a joke . . . . . . .

onatisi: .and for goodness sake even this so called cassava wasnt started by ur dumbass gej for christ sake,it was during obj time that baba ask ppl to start planting and exporting cassava ,

Last time i heard, good policies are not meant to be jettsoned, but rather be perpetuated to outlive political dispensations until when it's deemed not applicable any longer . . .

So what is your fuss over GEJ reactivating and energizing a good policy that was starved of political will power to see it come to fruition . . .

We all know the President and Dr Ayo Adeshina ( Agric minister ) are way brighter & intelligent than you . .so it's quite amusing labelling them dumb arsss when your just another non entity ranting to no where here

onatisi: ,when yaradua came he threw the whole policy away so what new initiative did he bring into it than saying he loves eating cassava bread

So you love the fact that Yar Adua threw it away just like the NIPPs that were left to become moribund until the advent of GEJ
onatisi: .no wonder politicians say nigerian masses have short memory

what is the essence of the above undecided, cos i see no correlation with your errorneous assertions . . .
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by iyaski: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
dedeike: I don't know the document you read but I will chronicle my own assessment for you.

In Finance,
For the first time, our recurrent expenditure profile was cut down by 12% thereby increasing funds available for capital projects. Tight fiscal policies and due verification before release of funds for budget implementation. The creation and inauguration of the Soverign Wealth Fund for a three phased development.
 Bio metric evaluation of MDA'S  which has exposed massive corruption in police pensions and subsequent prosecution of the suspects by EFCC.  The  restoration of transperancy and due verification for subsidy claims to oil marketers by NOI.  Introduction of the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds across MDA's.

Our foreign reserves have risen again to a tremendous high of 41 billion dollars. 

And with all this achievements am still looking for a job like American Visa.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. 

In one year, the  FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry and increase the stake of oil host communities in the management of their oil.
Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

For the first time in this country, a govt has engaged the oil cabal in an anti graft war. We have seen EFCC take subsidy suspects to court. No one is spared. Even the sons of PDP leaders are undergoing prosecution in court for subsidy loot

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, re award for reconstruction of ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 26km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia,  Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

Just last week, govt announced the re award of abandoned Abuja-Lokoja highway and the East-West road under SURE P.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways. rehabilitation of Minna-Kaduna line. Award for reconstruction of Lagos-Kano railine to Chinese giants CCCEC. Abuja intercity railway's too.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports. 11 terminals are also being remodelled and rehabilitated.

Just this week, the govt secured a loan facility for the construction of new airport terminals for four major cities viz, Abuja, Kano, Enugu, Port harcourt.

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, Ihvbour, Egbema, power plants. This has led to the all time generation record of 4,477megawatts.

To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.

The best Petroluem minister ever, Diezani Allison Madueke, has responded to the  emergency need for gas supply to the power stations by completing several gas projects and pipelines to evacuate gas to the NIPP's. 

She has successfully  completed the 27kmX24inch permanent gas supply pipeline from Itoki to Olorunshogo via Ewekoro, all in Ogun State; the 56kmX24inch Escravos-Warri gas pipeline - doubling the pipeline capacity and enhancing gas evacuation from Escravos, as well as the 130kmX36inch Oben to Geregu pipeline.

The grand effect is the significant improvement of power nationwide. 
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good Day Guys! Just logged on after a hard day at work to see that the usual paid agents have been m.asturbating over my modest assessment of GEJ in one year.
Let me start with Chief DEMDEM who also doubles as OLD GBAWE.

Oga Agent,
It's so shameful of you that you could summon the courage to deny writing an epistle just to gossip about BEAF by 9.30 am when your mates were busy at work.
If you noticed, other Nairalanders took on you and laughed you to scorn over the amount of stupidity you put on display on that thread.
Not done, you have resurfaced days after to deny the obvious.

For your sake, I have dug deep into the archives to extract your foolishness on the said day. It can be accessed on the following link. https://www.nairaland.com/1046368/where-beaf/5#12175880. Page 5 precisely.

:
The excerpts of your gossip reads as follows:
You are nothing but a dishonest fool and I see why people say you are Beaf. He was always here lying too when, embarrassingly, everyone could see the very obvious truth. Did me or Demdem start this thread? Show that my contribution here was not reactionary after another groupie, like your master Beaf, had mentioned Gbawe idiotically when he did not need to. Do that ASAP. Olodo.

What you write is only true of what Beaf used to do here. He followed me and others around non-stop. Before he disappeared, he had already been reduced to a nervous wreck who only spoke to respond to what others wrote, whereas the old Beaf, like or hate him, had his original thoughts and focus.

In the end, his mind was gone totally to the extent I was even sorry for him but it is Beaf alone responsible for what he became here. He is now recovering in a 'mentalo' home somewhere and you should all be wishing him speedy recovery instead of shouting "Gbawe". That is a big lesson for some of you. Stop coming here to "Beaf" others needlessly. Your fragile minds and egos may not be able to cope with the reaction your cowardly conducts gains.

Grown-azz men running around the forum acting like b.it.ches and groupies of other men. Shameful. It was what your master Beaf was known for even if fools like you want to now present him as some fabled warrior.

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Biggyd2: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Yes, our great expectations and gej's ACHIEVEMENTS! Ingenious, Sir!!! You can now face the remainder of your tenure because there are still so many things still undone. I reckon you'll need to publish another edition of them achievements soon. Next, please!
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by ujem(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dear Dedike I think you must be delusional or on some kind of cheap drugs e.g panadol! shocked

dedeike: I don't know the document you read but I will chronicle my own assessment for you.

In Finance,
For the first time, our recurrent expenditure profile was cut down by 12% thereby increasing funds available for capital projects. Tight fiscal policies and due verification before release of funds for budget implementation. The creation and inauguration of the Soverign Wealth Fund for a three phased development.
 Bio metric evaluation of MDA'S  which has exposed massive corruption in police pensions and subsequent prosecution of the suspects by EFCC.  The  restoration of transperancy and due verification for subsidy claims to oil marketers by NOI.  Introduction of the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds across MDA's.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. 

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, re award for reconstruction of ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 26km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia,  Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

Just last week, govt announced the re award of abandoned Abuja-Lokoja highway and the East-West road under SURE P.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways. rehabilitation of Minna-Kaduna line. Award for reconstruction of Lagos-Kano railine to Chinese giants CCCEC. Abuja intercity railway's too.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports. 11 terminals are also being remodelled and rehabilitated.

Just this week, the govt secured a loan facility for the construction of new airport terminals for four major cities viz, Abuja, Kano, Enugu, Port harcourt.

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, Ihvbour, Egbema, power plants. This has led to the all time generation record of 4,477megawatts.

To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.

The best Petroluem minister ever, Diezani Allison Madueke, has responded to the  emergency need for gas supply to the power stations by completing several gas projects and pipelines to evacuate gas to the NIPP's. 

She has successfully  completed the 27kmX24inch permanent gas supply pipeline from Itoki to Olorunshogo via Ewekoro, all in Ogun State; the 56kmX24inch Escravos-Warri gas pipeline - doubling the pipeline capacity and enhancing gas evacuation from Escravos, as well as the 130kmX36inch Oben to Geregu pipeline.

The grand effect is the significant improvement of power nationwide. 
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
DedeiLie, u simply cant stop being the foool u are. u claimed (which remains a lie) i wrote an epistle around 9.30am on accursed thread and i challenged u to bring it out for all to see. Still u havent succeeded in such. ur referenced page 5 has no epistle of mine. all what u wrote down there is simply bullshit and crap and wont even bother myself with it. Who told u am bothered about what other NLers think about me. grin grin
hello foool, this is an anonymous forum FYI. Until u bring out my epistle from this same thread, it should be glaring to all that u are simply a ffucking liar whose words should be thrashed. Shameless He-goat grin grin grin

dedeike: Good Day Guys! Just logged on after a hard day at work to see that the usual paid agents have been m.asturbating over my modest assessment of GEJ in one year.
Let me start with Chief DEMDEM who also doubles as OLD GBAWE.

Oga Agent,
It's so shameful of you that you could summon the courage to deny writing an epistle just to gossip about BEAF by 9.30 am when your mates were busy at work.
If you noticed, other Nairalanders took on you and laughed you to scorn over the amount of stupidity you put on display on that thread.
Not done, you have resurfaced days after to deny the obvious.

For your sake, I have dug deep into the archives to extract your foolishness on the said day. It can be accessed on the following link. https://www.nairaland.com/1046368/where-beaf/5#12175880. Page 5 precisely.

:
The excerpts of your gossip reads as follows:
You are nothing but a dishonest fool and I see why people say you are Beaf. He was always here lying too when, embarrassingly, everyone could see the very obvious truth. Did me or Demdem start this thread? Show that my contribution here was not reactionary after another groupie, like your master Beaf, had mentioned Gbawe idiotically when he did not need to. Do that ASAP. Olodo.

What you write is only true of what Beaf used to do here. He followed me and others around non-stop. Before he disappeared, he had already been reduced to a nervous wreck who only spoke to respond to what others wrote, whereas the old Beaf, like or hate him, had his original thoughts and focus.

In the end, his mind was gone totally to the extent I was even sorry for him but it is Beaf alone responsible for what he became here. He is now recovering in a 'mentalo' home somewhere and you should all be wishing him speedy recovery instead of shouting "Gbawe". That is a big lesson for some of you. Stop coming here to "Beaf" others needlessly. Your fragile minds and egos may not be able to cope with the reaction your cowardly conducts gains.

Grown-azz men running around the forum acting like b.it.ches and groupies of other men. Shameful. It was what your master Beaf was known for even if fools like you want to now present him as some fabled warrior.

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
mbhs139: .
Question: Point to one of the project that was executed.

. And he's yet being threatened with impeachment for not implementing the budget

The 12% budget cut down on recurrent expenditure was redirected to fund the following capital projects.
Refurbishment of ALAOJI, AFAM, GEREGU, EGBEMA, OLORUNSHOGO, OMOTOSHO, UGHELLI, IHVBOUR, CALABAR GBARAIN power stations
If you don't know, these projects were abandoned and most of them not completed since OBJ's administration.
They were also deployed to remodeling and reconstructing 11 of our major airports nationwide.
Part of the 12% also accounts for increased funding of education and the take off grant for the newly established federal universities.
The money was also used to complete the Owerri-Onitsha highway and Keffi-Lafi-Akwanga

The impeachment threat is a hoarse and reinforces my earlier claims in the assesment that NOI insists on proper verification of budgetary allocations before release. Politicians are not happy with the new fiscal discipline
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^^^^^

Liar, when will u post my epistle for all to see or is it one of those ur numerous lies?

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114