Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements (14605 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jonathan Releases N23bn Military Pension Arrears … Orders Review Of Pensioners Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Pataki: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2012
@ jp philips,

As highly intellectual your post to dendeike is, unfortunately, you are wasting your time on a gross squalid reeetard as dedeike.

I have long since known that boy is an utter disgrace to the law profession he claims to have studied.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Zalza: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2012
So amazed by Dedeike write ups praising this government. though GEJ has tried his best, but its a pity that his best could not be enough for this great nation. Check out all the cabal that involved in subsidy scam and find out when it happened, you wil discover its during his reign as President.
I can authoritatively tell you that nothing will happen to them as they all contributed the money for his campaign in 2011. So Let Dedeike stop deceiving himself as he can not decieve us. GEJ no try at all.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2012

take your time, why is my picture missing?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pataki: @ jp philips,

As highly intellectual your post to dendeike is, unfortunately, you are wasting your time on a gross squalid reeetard as dedeike.

I have long since known that boy is an utter disgrace to the law profession he claims to have studied.

imagine OBJ's due process has become joboy's achievement lol.

Dedeike is shameless
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by karlmax2: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
jp philips:

refuting the obvious makes one to look as moronic as dedeike.

Take a close look at the picture i attached, that pic is a project site of JMS a state govt contractor doing airport to uzuagha road.

That lebanese is doing ''road survey and markings''

are we saying that Nigerians cannot do these jobs?

Why are the jonathan's witchdoctors decieving Nigerians on indegenisation.

I have showed evidence that jonathan has zero implementation frame work for the 70% indegenisation he is touting as achievement.

That contract was awarded by the rivers state ministry of works.
If govt itself doesnt care about indeginization, why is Dedeike and other jonathan's witchdoctors disturbing my peace?
stop beating around the bush and issue ur own rebuttal to what he wrote and also provide links like he did and stop cluthching on straws like the others
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
karl max: stop beating around the bush and issue ur own rebuttal to what he wrote and also provide links like he did and stop cluthching on straws like the others

in case you have not noticed ,i dont paste links, if i need information, i go to where it is happening, if you dont mind.

Its childish feeding yourself ''links'' as information.

That picture the mod deleted, is a hard core proof that dedeike is a blatant liar.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by 1025: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
for the singular reason that we are arguing whether jonathan is doing well or not makes it clear that he is not doing anything.
all of us have eyes. we see our roads, hospitals, schools and we feel the impacts of security problems.
as we speak, there is fuel scarecity in abuja and lagos. as we speak, our first lady is in a hospital not in nigeria but germany.
if 155 pages of achievements cannot take care of our first lady's health and we cannot have fuel which many countries of the world look up to us for provision, then we need a prophet to confirm that jonathan has done well.
giving awards to 5 million nigerians does not change the price of garri in the market.
make available certain products is one thing then the cost of getting these products will be another topic.
if jonathan is well convinced that he has done much, he will not need all these adverticements here and there. let your works speak for u.
in nigeria today, we see some level of improvements on the power sector and we do not need 155 pages to feel that in our homes.
let the govt do what they swore oaths to do. after people will be asking why husbands and wives go into aso rock and one of them will not come back. why will they come back when they always go against their oaths?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by adamadamu: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
As for me, i think the President is trying his best to see to rapid growth of this country by having the best socio-economic status. Afterall, he has spent more than 1year in the office or have you not seen that Agricultural and Power sectors are improving? Looking at what those that spent four years called "Achievements", we'll know that President Goodluck Jonathan is coming up and with our sincere support, he will get there.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by karlmax2: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
1025: for the singular reason that we are arguing whether jonathan is doing well or not makes it clear that he is not doing anything.
all of us have eyes. we see our roads, hospitals, schools and we feel the impacts of security problems.
as we speak, there is fuel scarecity in abuja and lagos. as we speak, our first lady is in a hospital not in nigeria but germany.
if 155 pages of achievements cannot take care of our first lady's health and we cannot have fuel which many countries of the world look up to us for provision, then we need a prophet to confirm that jonathan has done well.
giving awards to 5 million nigerians does not change the price of garri in the market.
make available certain products is one thing then the cost of getting these products will be another topic.
if jonathan is well convinced that he has done much, he will not need all these adverticements here and there. let your works speak for u.
in nigeria today, we see some level of improvements on the power sector and we do not need 155 pages to feel that in our homes.
let the govt do what they swore oaths to do. after people will be asking why husbands and wives go into aso rock and one of them will not come back. why will they come back when they always go against their oaths?
kindly speak for yourself and those who dont see anything good about this government.you and those group of people may not see anything good in this government,while those that believe in the tranformation agenda of the government tap into it while those that dont can keep critisizing the fg on social media even the so called opposition are tapping into it.if our past leaders had done half what this administration has done am sure we wont be where we are today.like i said speak for urself dont use THE PHRASE ALL OF US
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by karlmax2: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
adam adamu: As for me, i think the President is trying his best to see to rapid growth of this country by having the best socio-economic status. Afterall, he has spent more than 1year in the office or have you not seen that Agricultural and Power sectors are improving? Looking at what those that spent four years called "Achievements", we'll know that President Goodluck Jonathan is coming up and with our sincere support, he will get there.
DONT MIND THOSE THAT CANT SEE OR FIND OUT wHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR COUNTRY.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by uzomagic(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
dedeike: I have resolved to abandon the ongoing EPL match to discharge an overwhelming social responsibility to deliver some people from ignorance. This is a sacrifice I have to make in the interest of nation building.

First, JP PHILIPS.
It is surprising how you wasted all that grammar in writing rubbish. We understand that your assignment of discrediting any visible achievement by this govt is enormous but you must strive at least to make a little sense.

First, it was shocking, to say the least, that you could not distinguish between Excess crude account with SWF. Coming from someone who glories in the style of a Nairaland critic, it was embarrassing . FYI, SWF is an enactment of law. Excess crude account is illegal. SWF is a fund with a board for its management. Excess crude is an illegal account where the three tiers share money from. SWF is created for development while Excess crude is created to be shared. SWF is a universally accepted concept while excess crude account is a local fraud.

Secondly, your ignorance was once again on display when you claimed in the second paragraph that the probes and bio metric exercises amounted to nothing.
It's unfortunate that you guys spend more time blackmailing on Nairaland while the rest of the world watch news.

The bio metric exericise exposed the monumental corruption in police pensions upon which the accused persons including a retired perm sec is facing trial in court . See the following link.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/n32-8-bn-police-pension-scam-perm-sec-5-others-remanded-in-prison/

Also, the AIG Committee probe exposed the oil thieves including sons of former and present PDP chairmen who are presently standing trial for subsidy fraud. The link is attached as follows:
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/mobile/news/55392-alleged-n13b-fraud%3A-ali’s%2C-tukur’s-sons-face-trial.html
The historic and all time record trial of oil subsidy suspects is still in progress in court. It is not the duty of patience Jonathan to convict them. Get that into your dumb skull.

Thirdly, you once again chose to peddle pedestrian sentiments on petroleum pricing and subsidy after much tutorials on that subject. . In your low mind, it's still all about the reduction of price to 65 or the increase of it. Typical of the thinking of a spare parts trader in mushin. The withdrawal of subsidy is a gateway policy to deregulation. In a deregulated market, you don't have to speak English on Nairaland for pricing. The market forces of supply and demand dictates price. Private refineries operate only in deregulated markets. Importation will end. Prices will fall far lower than this your beloved 65 naira. There will be competition. There will be employment for millions. Above all, there will be sufficiency of products.

Fourthly, You laboured in vain to discredit the rise of our foreign reserves under Jonathan to a remarkable 41 billion dollars because of the Nexim loan.
But unknown to you, debts and loans play a critical role in economic development. That is why even the united states has a debt profile of over 16 trillion dollars. See the link.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_debt
Lagos state government under the watch of your paymasters ranks as the highest indebted state in Nigeria. See link http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kaduna-criver-ogun-oyo-top-foreign-debtors-list/

Fifthly, I was touched and pitied the depths of your ignorance over PIB. Your summary of the bill was a tendentious overkill.
A bill that has being hailed by all stakeholders in the industry as the first legislation to revolutionize the oil industry in Nigeria. FYI, that bill was formulated by the likes of Senator Udo Udoma and Olisa Agbakoba.
It increases to 25% the involvement of NigerDelta people in ownership and management of oil companies in the region.
It unbundles NNPC into 5 or 6 companies.
It abolishes PEF and the corruption that comes with it.
It formulates a right pricing regime for gas and sanctions flaring.
It provides the much needed legal framework for eventual deregulation of the downstream sector.

Finally, you sounded so petty when you tried to strip Jonathan of credit due to him for refurbishing 10 power plants under the NIPP in one year.
This is a project that was kick started by OBJ in 2005 and was abandoned due to allegations of massive corruption. They did not see the light of the day.
In one year, Jonathan has refurbished the 10 power plants abandoned and has started generating an all time record of 4,477 megawatts.
The power plants are now working. And you are not ashamed to come and fool yourself over them.

Bros, you are seriously on point.

@Jp PHILIPS, face the issues raised in dedeinke's Comment and stop beating about the bush.i have read all your comments and his. He floored you squarely.
Of particular importance to me is the fact the so called power stations started working under Jonathan. You have not disproved this fact. You also equated SWF with ECA and he taught you the difference. He gave us links in support of his argument, you provided none apart from insults. Be serious bro.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by stanech: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
it will have about 154 blank pages
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
uzomagic:

@Jp PHILIPS, face the issues raised in dedeinke's Comment and stop beating about the bush.i have read all your comments and his. He floored you squarely.
Of particular importance to me is the fact the so called power stations started working under Jonathan. You have not disproved this fact. You also equated SWF with ECA and he taught you the difference. He gave us links in support of his argument, you provided none apart from insults. Be serious bro.

answer the following questions,

how is the SWF funded?

How was the ECA funded?
Leave the comittee and the managers out of it. Leave the legallity out too,

We are talking about money so tell us the source.

Mention one single power plant jonathan started and have finished from the scratch? Just one?
You can include transmission stations if you like.

Dont dabble into issues you dont understand, the NIPP was initiated and funded in part by OBJ, the plants have come upstrream with various challenges,

jonathan brought the amicable prof who organised the already existing NIPP.

Who takes the glory, the man that thought it out, planned and funded it in part before he left

OR

the man that organised it.

Be the judge yourself, hoping you are an adult

while you think about that, has there been a revolutionary initiative from joboy's administration like the NIPP?

Please mention one.

Obasanjo thought of NIPP, consolidation of banks etc, what is that ground breaking achievement of jona?

Lemme guess, printing textbooks of achievements which includes; surfacing of roads, purchase of coaster buses, paying off millitants, enthronement of cabalocracy

You think im stup!d abi
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
uzomagic:

how is the SWF funded?

How was the ECA funded?

Mention one single power plant jonathan started and have finished from the scratch? Just one?

Dont dabble into issues you dont understand, the NIPP was initiated and funded in part by OBJ, the plants have come upstrream with various challenges,

Who takes the glory, the man that thought it out, planned and funded it in part before he left

OR

while you think about that, has there been a revolutionary initiative from joboy's administration like the NIPP?

Please mention one.

Obasanjo thought of NIPP, consolidation of banks etc, what is that ground breaking achievement of jona?

Lemme guess, printing textbooks of achievements which includes; surfacing of roads, purchase of coaster buses, paying off millitants, enthronement of cabalocracy

please dont tell me about the PIB which is not only a fraud but has zero impact in the life of the common man,

i have raised a plethora of flaws of the pib so you may chose to read back.

You think im stup!d abi
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by karlmax2: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
jp philips:

how is the SWF funded?

How was the ECA funded?

OR

Please mention one.

You think im stup!d abi
your post shos hy nigeria is why nigeria is where we are today. so before u can say the fg is working it has to continue with the culture of abadoning projects that it didnt start like the previous government.GEJ wOULD HAVE TO ABANDON PREVIOUS PROJECTS THAT HIS PREDECESSORS STARTED AND START AND FINISH IS OwN BEFORE U CAN SAY HIS wORKING ?.THANK YOU FOR FURTHER CEMENTING MY BELIEVE IN THIS ADMINISTRATION.BUT I wANT U TO KNOw THAT THE DAYS OF wASTAGE IS OVER IN NIGERIA wE CANT BE ABANDONING PROJECTS BECAUSE A PARTICULAR ADMINISTRATION STARTED IT.BUT IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE SO CALLED NIPP U CLAIMED OBASANJO STARTED, wE ALL SAw DURING THE HOUSE PROBE ON POwER AFTER HIS TENURE,wHAT wAS ON GROUND,AND THE OUTCOME OF THE PROBE INCASE U DONT REMEMBER wHO SENATOR ELUMELU IS U CAN GOOGLE AND FIND OUT.This made power reforms an imperative going forward. And this too needed relevant legal amendments. Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo initiated power reform in 2005 by enacting the Electric Power Sector Reform, EPSR, Act, which liberalised the environment and created the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, NERC. The Act broke the monopoly of the federal government in power generation and replaced National Electric Power Authority, NEPA, with the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. In search of efficiency, the government unbundled PHCN by creating 18 successor companies. By the Power Reform Act, 17 of the 18 successor companies were to be privatised; only the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN, would remain in the hands of the federal government. All the 18, including TCN, would be managed by the private sector to ensure efficiency and high productivity.

Jonathan’s government quickened the implementation of the Power Reform Act of 2005 to ensure full private sector buy-in into the promising Nigerian power market. With the co-operation of the National Assembly, he paid off N57 billion monetised benefits 0f 47,000 PHCN staff which they were owed since 2003. Next he set up the Presidential Action Committee on Power, PACP, which became the highest decision making organ for the electricity sector, with himself as the chairman, and ministers and heads of agencies whose offices deal directly and indirectly with power development as members. The Presidential Task Force on Power was also established to implement PACP decisions.

From the EPSR Act, the government developed the Road Map for Power Sector Reform. President Jonathan launched it in Lagos on August 26, 2010. It clearly mapped out the power sector development up to 2015 with definite timelines. Nnaji who was upgraded to the power minister in June 2011 has been dutifully implementing those milestones. According to him, “The targets have not been met as we would have liked, but the strategic objective remains incontestable, in fact, inviolate.” Nigerians can attest that this is so because of the intense activities forward despite counter advocacy by entrenched selfish labour interests. Nnaji confirms that the 17 successor companies of PHCN would definitely be privatised this year by the Bureau of Public Enterprises, BPE. As a prologue to this, Manitoba Hydro International of Canada just won the bid for the management of the 18-firm TCN. The Bulk Electricity trader, BET, has been set up, with the chief executive and board of directors appointed. The BET’s role is to provide guarantees to power generation companies to produce as much electricity as they can with the assurance that it will be paid for. In the marketing mix. The BET will continue to operate until the distribution firms become creditworthy; while World Bank is providing Partial Risk Guarantee to the BET.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
@karlmax

i am very impressed with your post and i must commend you for defending jonathan without lies,unlike dedeike the Nazi witchdoctor. kudos!!

Nevertheless, there are some aspects of your post that needs some clarification.

You mentioned the elumelu probe panel and asked me to google it, that i have done and here are my findings;

i will wish to reiterate here that from the 4th page of this thread i have never denied the fact that jona organised the NIPP, you can browse backwards to clear your head.

Back to Elumelu, after the probe, Elumelu told Nigerians that the ''NIPP WAS A FRAUD'' and nothing was on ground.

I went to egbema in imo state and i ran into a power project still under construction with a huge NIPP sign post.

I again travelled to calabar and saw a multi billion naira sub station fully operational with a huge sign post NIPP, then i had my personal doubt.

It wasnt long after the probe that a company called Rockson engineering invited an independent foreign journalist who toured all the NIPP site just to prove that Elumelu lied.

I wasnt in a hurry to draw conclusions not until most companies who par took in the NIPP PROJECT alleged that elumelu was asking them for a bribe.

To cut a long story short, elumelu was later indicted of bribery, he was disgraced and his report discredited.

My question is this; why did a smart guy like you bring up the testimony of a thief without credibility to prove your point?

Let us assume that elumelu was falsely indicted, (which is not so), where did all the assets for privatization appear from if Elumelu was right?

Most jona's suoporters have agreed that jona has not completed any power project from scratch, the improvement in power as experienced in some parts of the federation came from where?

I believe we can safely esponge Elumelu from the realistic power equation.

Another challenge i have is this:

is it a crime for jonathan to roll out his own noble ground breaking initiatives while he continues with the good works of his predecessors?

Is it a crime? Dont you think that Nigerians deserve better? The most populous black nation in the world, the giant of africa? The 5th largest oil exporter in the world with a production of nearly 2.5m barrels of crude daily?

In his booklet, jona smartly passed on the improvement in power as his brain child which is crimminal even when his projects have not come on stream.
he never mentioned any input of his predecessor.

Is jona indirectly telling Nigerians that the much touted change and fresh air is all about organising old projects and stealing its glory wholly?

Once again, thank you for defending jona without lies and i hope you will do same while answering the questions i raised.

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by karlmax2: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
jp philips: @karlmax

i am very impressed with your post and i must commend you for defending jonathan without lies,unlike dedeike the Nazi witchdoctor. kudos!!

Nevertheless, there are some aspects of your post that needs some clarification.

You mentioned the elumelu probe panel and asked me to google it, that i have done and here are my findings;

i will wish to reiterate here that from the 4th page of this thread i have never denied the fact that jona organised the NIPP, you can browse backwards to clear your head.

Back to Elumelu, after the probe, Elumelu told Nigerians that the ''NIPP WAS A FRAUD'' and nothing was on ground.

I went to egbema in imo state and i ran into a power project still under construction with a huge NIPP sign post.

I again travelled to calabar and saw a multi billion naira sub station fully operational with a huge sign post NIPP, then i had my personal doubt.

It wasnt long after the probe that a company called Rockson engineering invited an independent foreign journalist who toured all the NIPP site just to prove that Elumelu lied.

I wasnt in a hurry to draw conclusions not until most companies who par took in the NIPP PROJECT alleged that elumelu was asking them for a bribe.

To cut a long story short, elumelu was later indicted of bribery, he was disgraced and his report discredited.

My question is this; why did a smart guy like you bring up the testimony of a thief without credibility to prove your point?

Let us assume that elumelu was falsely indicted, (which is not so), where did all the assets for privatization appear from if Elumelu was right?

Most jona's suoporters have agreed that jona has not completed any power project from scratch, the improvement in power as experienced in some parts of the federation came from where?

I believe we can safely esponge Elumelu from the realistic power equation.

Another challenge i have is this:

is it a crime for jonathan to roll out his own noble ground breaking initiatives while he continues with the good works of his predecessors?

Is it a crime? Dont you think that Nigerians deserve better? The most populous black nation in the world, the giant of africa? The 5th largest oil exporter in the world with a production of nearly 2.5m barrels of crude daily?

In his booklet, jona smartly passed on the improvement in power as his brain child which is crimminal even when his projects have not come on stream.
he never mentioned any input of his predecessor.

Is jona indirectly telling Nigerians that the much touted change and fresh air is all about organising old projects and stealing its glory wholly?

Once again, thank you for defending jona without lies and i hope you will do same while answering the questions i raised.

since u are familiar with the elumelu probe and agree with him that there was nothing on ground!.now GEJ took over and lunches his POWER ROAD MAP when he took over and here are what he has achieved so far just less than 2yrs of his administration
President Goodluck Jonathan, no sooner than he came into office last May, conducted a review of the Power Sector Reform and the National Integrated Power
Projects (NIPP). Dr. Jonathan consequently launched the Road Map for the Power Sector Reform on August 26, 2010, to fast-track the implementation of the EPSR Act of 2005. The Road Map seeks, among other things, to strengthen policies and institutions to grapple effectively with the challenges of the power sector reform, including that of efficient private sector investment and management, and of effective government regulation of the sector. For the first time, the country now has a far-reaching and realistic plan for the reform of the power sector, identifying requirements to achieve stable power supply in the entire value chain from gas to generation, to transmission and distribution. The Road Map has set a definitive plan with timelines for medium and long terms goals. Nigeria’s telecommunications sector in which telephone lines rose from under 400, 000 to over 80 million in less than 10 years is a testimony of the
potential of reform to replace scarcity with abundance.

The power sector has, under President Jonathan, enjoyed unprecedented government attention. The administration, as soon as it came into being, set up the Presidential Action Committee on Power (PACP) which meets every Tuesday, with the president himself chairing and the Vice President serving as Alternate Chair. The PACP sets policy and grants expedited approvals for critical decisions for the implementation of the power sector reform. The Jonathan administration also set up, shortly after it was inaugurated, the Presidential Task Force on Power (PTFP) as the implementation arm of the PACP; the PTFP supervises the day-to-day implementation of steps to restore confidence in and reform the power sector. Considerable and sustainable successes have been recorded on both the reform and service delivery fronts.

Indices of Progress in Creating a Private-Sector-Led Power Industry
i. New, experienced and credible Commissioners of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) have been sworn in and have commenced work on a Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO), which will be attractive to investors, to ensure the commercial viability of the market and, of course, be fair to consumers, especially the urban poor and rural dwellers. 

ii. The Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading (NBET) Plc has been incorporated. It will purchase electricity generated in the country on behalf of the distribution companies until they mature by attaining credit worthiness. This is to ensure there will be no stranded electricity in the country or economic losses to the stakeholders.

iii. Independent Power Producers are being contracted by the Bulk Trader to generate an additional 6, 000 megawatts by 2014, almost 3, 000 megawatts of which will be available by 2013. 

iv. A World Bank Partial Risk Guarantee (through the Federal Ministry of
Finance) for the Bulk Trader to protect investments in generation plants against
political and other risks and further boost investor confidence is being finalised.

v. Investor confidence is growing. For instance, as many as 331 companies across the globe have expressed interest in investing in the state-owned eleven distribution and six generation companies slated for privatization this year. (It is not altogether surprising that so many firms, including some of the world's most respected ones, have shown interest in Nigeria’s power sector. In October 2010, a highly successful Presidential Retreat for power sector investors was held at the State House, Abuja. Among participants were Siemens of Germany, Rolls Royce of the United Kingdom, General Electric of the United States, Goldman Sachs of the United States, JP Morgan of the United States, Marubeni of Japan, Standard Bank of South Africa, Esser of India, ABB of Sweden and Switzerland, etc.  Before Expressions of Interest (EoIs) were called for the seventeen state-owned power enterprises, eminently successful road shows were held in London, New York, Dubai, Johannesburg and Lagos to apprise the business community of immense investment opportunities created by the ongoing power sector reform. Nigeria has, of course, always provided an excellent return on investments. Immediately the telecoms sector was liberalised, for instance, Nigeria became the cash cow for major GSM operators. Buoyed by the experience of these companies, Bharti Telecoms of India only a few months ago invested billions of dollars to acquire the majority stake in the Nigerian operations of Zain. If the liberalisation of the Nigerian telecoms market could bring tremendous good to both investors and the Nigerian people since the early 2000s, the opening up of the electricity sector will cause a revolution because, among other reasons, power is a much bigger sector than telecoms the world over. In other words, the ongoing power sector reform will cause a major employment escalation with electricity workers enjoying salaries and conditions of service comparable to those of their colleagues working in the telecommunications sector.)

vi. Payment of N57 billion arrears of monetized benefits to PHCN workers owed since 2003 when the Federal Government adopted the policy of monetization of benefits to public officers.   

vii. The government’s determination to address the workers’ concerns and rights by ensuring the prompt payment of benefits to PHCN employees once government’s stake in the distribution and generation companies is diluted.

viii. The government’s decision to reserve a reasonable percentage of shares in the distribution and generation companies for PHCN employees so that they can become part owners of the firms.

Indices of Improvement in Service Delivery and Projections for the Future

i. Design and implementation of extensive rehabilitation, replacement and maintenance of assets across the fuel-to-power, generation, transmission and distribution chain of the power sector.

ii. Conception and planning of 700 KV Super Grid to boost the capacity of the national grid to handle increase in generated power beyond the next decade, enabling Nigeria to be one of the first countries in the world to be on the cutting edge of power transmission technology.

iii. Initiation of gas-to-power projects to address current and future demand from power generation plants. The launch of a Gas Revolution programme in March, 2011, by President Jonathan underscores this focus.

iv. Fast-tracking delivery from NIPP facilities: One of the projects, at Olorunsogo, now contributes 113 megawatts to the national grid. 690 megawatts will be produced by December 2011 and an additional 1,000 megawatts will be available by the end of 2012. On the whole, the NIPP will generate a total of 4770 megawatts by December 2013.

v. 6, 000 megawatts will be generated before the end of 2014 by IPPs like Dangote,
Lafarge, Notore, SuperTex, Wemco, Geometric Power, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Total Fina, Hudson Power, AGIP, Negris, and Mabon Energy.

vi. A superior management system of power supply is now in place. As a result, system collapses are now a rarity. The nation has experienced only two system failures this year, a sharp contrast to the past when we experienced system collapse three or four times every month.

vii. Prevention of wild fluctuations in power supply: supply has been stabilized at 4, 000 megawatts peak availability, the highest ever in our national history. A whopping 1,000 megawatts has been added to power supply since President Jonathan assumed office less than a year ago.

viii. Installation of about 3, 000 distribution transformers and associated power equipment and accessories nationwide.

ix. Many Nigerians are enjoying more hours of power supply because of the
rehabilitation and recovery of existing generation plants.

x. More households and businesses will benefit from the increased generation and enjoy increased hours of electricity as deficiencies in the distribution and transmission networks are progressively eliminated through the refurbishment and upgrading of facilities and a general modernization programme. (Ironically, the ongoing comprehensive rehabilitation programme has caused a number of areas to be without electricity for several hours and sometimes for days and weeks; power supply to these areas has to be interrupted for the rehabilitation to go on. PHCN Management has just been directed to explain what is going on to the public and apologise to the people so affected for the inconveniences caused by the disruptions.)

xi. The power sector will be expanded to drive GDP growth so that Nigeria will generate more than the irreducible 40,000 megawatts needed to make the nation become one of the world’s twenty largest economies by 2020.

Conclusion

The Road Map for the Power Sector Reform provides light at the end of the tunnel. The Road Map is bringing to an end five decades of underinvestment and inefficiency in Nigeria’s power sector. Ten billion dollars worth of investment is expected in the sector annually for the next decade. (Apart from companies like Esser of India which has since last October pledged to invest $2 billion in the next few years in our nation’s power sector, there are firms from Europe which have pledged to invest up to $20 billion in Nigeria in the next couple of years if Nigeria sustains its present reform pace.) Currently, 70 percent of power supply in Nigeria comes from state-owned power plants, but with the ongoing reform 70 percent of power supply will come from the private sector in the next three to four years. As our experience with telecommunications has demonstrated eloquently, Nigerians will soon begin to take regular supply of quality power for granted. The provision of critical infrastructure like electricity is the foundation needed for Nigeria’s economic takeoff. Truly, Nigeria is a miracle waiting to happen. And I hope when he commissions the transmission and generation plants that are been built accross the nation before his tenure expires which he started and completed would you take back ur words?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
jp philips:

how is the SWF funded?

How was the ECA funded?

OR

Please mention one.

You think im stup!d abi
grin grin foolishness and Stupidity cannot appear in a better form. While I was away, you were on rampage like a mad dog attacking anyone who dared to ask you to offer a feeble rebuttal to the hard facts contained in my post.
Shamelessly, you even confessed to nursing a morbid fear for links and sources. You rather prefer to wallow in the bliss that ignorance offers you. Pathetic.

I understand your frustrations. It's not always easy for an empty mind to be on the receiving end of my posts. You have to cling onto diversionary insults, abuses and rabble rousing to hang on.
I will overcome the temptation to exchange tantrums with you. For your insults, I will offer a measured response with all civility, decency and proof.

First, you jumped out like a bolt out of the blue to denigrate the SWF. You even equated it with ECA. I excused your ignorance and tutored you accordingly on the clear distinctions between the duo. Rather than accept your initial show of ignorance and show remorse, you have been making all manner of U turns and logical sommersaults. The bottom line is that you have an axe to grind with the SWF. Now, I want to supply more links that will help you a undertake a private study of SWF and it's workings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_wealth_fund
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sovereign_wealth_fund.asp
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/43555-fg-picks-management-team-for-sovereign-wealth-fund

As usual, you have a phobia for research and knowledge so you won't bother to read them up. Jmaine said it earlier that of if you want to hide anything from a Blackman, you put it in the books.
So the links are not exclusively for you but for those right thinking members of this forum who feel strongly about your inability to supply any tangible evidence in support of your lies.

Secondly, it was the height of illogical reasoning and s.tupidity to even contrive the thoughts that Jonathan should be vilified for reviving NIPP. nothing could be more ridiculous of you. Did you write that stuff? Are you for real? Just tell me you were intoxicated when you wrote that stuff because that is the only grounds upon which that thrash can be excused.

It is not in doubt that Obj started the NIPP projects. It is also not in doubt that he laid the legal framework for the power reforms through the power reforms Act 2005. However, it is a known fact all over Nigeria that the 10 NIPP power stations were abandoned and became bankrupt. Yar ADUA never bothered to continue the reforms and neither made alternative generation plans for the nation. Power fail to its lowest ebb of less than 2000 megawatts. The Elumelu committee revealed massive corruption by Obasanjo in the NIPP. Everything was grounded with some power plants uncompleted.
Jonathan came in and completed the power stations. He also refurbished abandoned ones resulting in the significant generation of 4,477 megawatts.
You begrudge Jonathan for reviving the abandoned power projects? You hate him for completing the uncompleted ones? You prefer he overlooks the NIPP projects upon which over 16 billion dollars have been committed to start up new ones? You want him to abandon the NIPP because it was started and abandoned by OBJ?

Truly, now I know we have WINCHES on Nairaland.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
OGA Karl marx, I salute you for your untiring resolve to save an ignorant soul who is overwhelmed by malice and hatred for a president, who floored his paymasters at the presidential polls.
It takes a philanthropist like you to dedicate a little time out of your busy schedule to educate people who have sworn on oath to have a pact with ignorance.
Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
karl max: since u are familiar with the elumelu probe and agree with him that there was nothing on ground!.now GEJ took over and lunches his POWER ROAD MAP when he took over and here are what he has achieved so far just less than 2yrs of his administration
President Goodluck Jonathan, no sooner than he came into office last May, conducted a review of the Power Sector Reform and the National Integrated Power
Projects (NIPP). Dr. Jonathan consequently launched the Road Map for the Power Sector Reform on August 26, 2010, to fast-track the implementation of the EPSR Act of 2005. The Road Map seeks, among other things, to strengthen policies and institutions to grapple effectively with the challenges of the power sector reform, including that of efficient private sector investment and management, and of effective government regulation of the sector. For the first time, the country now has a far-reaching and realistic plan for the reform of the power sector, identifying requirements to achieve stable power supply in the entire value chain from gas to generation, to transmission and distribution. The Road Map has set a definitive plan with timelines for medium and long terms goals. Nigeria’s telecommunications sector in which telephone lines rose from under 400, 000 to over 80 million in less than 10 years is a testimony of the
potential of reform to replace scarcity with abundance.

The power sector has, under President Jonathan, enjoyed unprecedented government attention. The administration, as soon as it came into being, set up the Presidential Action Committee on Power (PACP) which meets every Tuesday, with the president himself chairing and the Vice President serving as Alternate Chair. The PACP sets policy and grants expedited approvals for critical decisions for the implementation of the power sector reform. The Jonathan administration also set up, shortly after it was inaugurated, the Presidential Task Force on Power (PTFP) as the implementation arm of the PACP; the PTFP supervises the day-to-day implementation of steps to restore confidence in and reform the power sector. Considerable and sustainable successes have been recorded on both the reform and service delivery fronts.

Indices of Progress in Creating a Private-Sector-Led Power Industry
i. New, experienced and credible Commissioners of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) have been sworn in and have commenced work on a Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO), which will be attractive to investors, to ensure the commercial viability of the market and, of course, be fair to consumers, especially the urban poor and rural dwellers. 

ii. The Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading (NBET) Plc has been incorporated. It will purchase electricity generated in the country on behalf of the distribution companies until they mature by attaining credit worthiness. This is to ensure there will be no stranded electricity in the country or economic losses to the stakeholders.

iii. Independent Power Producers are being contracted by the Bulk Trader to generate an additional 6, 000 megawatts by 2014, almost 3, 000 megawatts of which will be available by 2013. 

iv. A World Bank Partial Risk Guarantee (through the Federal Ministry of
Finance) for the Bulk Trader to protect investments in generation plants against
political and other risks and further boost investor confidence is being finalised.

v. Investor confidence is growing. For instance, as many as 331 companies across the globe have expressed interest in investing in the state-owned eleven distribution and six generation companies slated for privatization this year. (It is not altogether surprising that so many firms, including some of the world's most respected ones, have shown interest in Nigeria’s power sector. In October 2010, a highly successful Presidential Retreat for power sector investors was held at the State House, Abuja. Among participants were Siemens of Germany, Rolls Royce of the United Kingdom, General Electric of the United States, Goldman Sachs of the United States, JP Morgan of the United States, Marubeni of Japan, Standard Bank of South Africa, Esser of India, ABB of Sweden and Switzerland, etc.  Before Expressions of Interest (EoIs) were called for the seventeen state-owned power enterprises, eminently successful road shows were held in London, New York, Dubai, Johannesburg and Lagos to apprise the business community of immense investment opportunities created by the ongoing power sector reform. Nigeria has, of course, always provided an excellent return on investments. Immediately the telecoms sector was liberalised, for instance, Nigeria became the cash cow for major GSM operators. Buoyed by the experience of these companies, Bharti Telecoms of India only a few months ago invested billions of dollars to acquire the majority stake in the Nigerian operations of Zain. If the liberalisation of the Nigerian telecoms market could bring tremendous good to both investors and the Nigerian people since the early 2000s, the opening up of the electricity sector will cause a revolution because, among other reasons, power is a much bigger sector than telecoms the world over. In other words, the ongoing power sector reform will cause a major employment escalation with electricity workers enjoying salaries and conditions of service comparable to those of their colleagues working in the telecommunications sector.)

vi. Payment of N57 billion arrears of monetized benefits to PHCN workers owed since 2003 when the Federal Government adopted the policy of monetization of benefits to public officers.   

vii. The government’s determination to address the workers’ concerns and rights by ensuring the prompt payment of benefits to PHCN employees once government’s stake in the distribution and generation companies is diluted.

viii. The government’s decision to reserve a reasonable percentage of shares in the distribution and generation companies for PHCN employees so that they can become part owners of the firms.

Indices of Improvement in Service Delivery and Projections for the Future

i. Design and implementation of extensive rehabilitation, replacement and maintenance of assets across the fuel-to-power, generation, transmission and distribution chain of the power sector.

ii. Conception and planning of 700 KV Super Grid to boost the capacity of the national grid to handle increase in generated power beyond the next decade, enabling Nigeria to be one of the first countries in the world to be on the cutting edge of power transmission technology.

iii. Initiation of gas-to-power projects to address current and future demand from power generation plants. The launch of a Gas Revolution programme in March, 2011, by President Jonathan underscores this focus.

iv. Fast-tracking delivery from NIPP facilities: One of the projects, at Olorunsogo, now contributes 113 megawatts to the national grid. 690 megawatts will be produced by December 2011 and an additional 1,000 megawatts will be available by the end of 2012. On the whole, the NIPP will generate a total of 4770 megawatts by December 2013.

v. 6, 000 megawatts will be generated before the end of 2014 by IPPs like Dangote,
Lafarge, Notore, SuperTex, Wemco, Geometric Power, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Total Fina, Hudson Power, AGIP, Negris, and Mabon Energy.

vi. A superior management system of power supply is now in place. As a result, system collapses are now a rarity. The nation has experienced only two system failures this year, a sharp contrast to the past when we experienced system collapse three or four times every month.

vii. Prevention of wild fluctuations in power supply: supply has been stabilized at 4, 000 megawatts peak availability, the highest ever in our national history. A whopping 1,000 megawatts has been added to power supply since President Jonathan assumed office less than a year ago.

viii. Installation of about 3, 000 distribution transformers and associated power equipment and accessories nationwide.

ix. Many Nigerians are enjoying more hours of power supply because of the
rehabilitation and recovery of existing generation plants.

x. More households and businesses will benefit from the increased generation and enjoy increased hours of electricity as deficiencies in the distribution and transmission networks are progressively eliminated through the refurbishment and upgrading of facilities and a general modernization programme. (Ironically, the ongoing comprehensive rehabilitation programme has caused a number of areas to be without electricity for several hours and sometimes for days and weeks; power supply to these areas has to be interrupted for the rehabilitation to go on. PHCN Management has just been directed to explain what is going on to the public and apologise to the people so affected for the inconveniences caused by the disruptions.)

xi. The power sector will be expanded to drive GDP growth so that Nigeria will generate more than the irreducible 40,000 megawatts needed to make the nation become one of the world’s twenty largest economies by 2020.

Conclusion

The Road Map for the Power Sector Reform provides light at the end of the tunnel. The Road Map is bringing to an end five decades of underinvestment and inefficiency in Nigeria’s power sector. Ten billion dollars worth of investment is expected in the sector annually for the next decade. (Apart from companies like Esser of India which has since last October pledged to invest $2 billion in the next few years in our nation’s power sector, there are firms from Europe which have pledged to invest up to $20 billion in Nigeria in the next couple of years if Nigeria sustains its present reform pace.) Currently, 70 percent of power supply in Nigeria comes from state-owned power plants, but with the ongoing reform 70 percent of power supply will come from the private sector in the next three to four years. As our experience with telecommunications has demonstrated eloquently, Nigerians will soon begin to take regular supply of quality power for granted. The provision of critical infrastructure like electricity is the foundation needed for Nigeria’s economic takeoff. Truly, Nigeria is a miracle waiting to happen. And I hope when he commissions the transmission and generation plants that are been built accross the nation before his tenure expires which he started and completed would you take back ur words?

@ karl max

the first paragraph of your post is a total misinterpretation of everything i wrote above.

In your penultimate post, you referred to Elumelu's probe which discredited OBJ's NIPP efforts,

i disproved it with facts based on the sites i visited myself and independent videos aired by rockson engineering.

why did you lie that i was in agreement with Elumelu? I expect you to rephrase or modify that paragraph.

Obviously, you chose to totally ignore all my questions and preferably reproduced what you wrote before, thanks to copy and paste.

There is no point wasting man hours on issues we are in agreement.
I have already admitted long ago that jona organised the NIPP, so spare us the details.

Let us talk about this much brandished organisation of yours.

You claim that so far, jona has added an additional 1,000mw to the grid.

I beg to ask: at what cost? Is it competitive with what is obtainable elsewhere?

Well, till you answer the question, we can go into the economics of the process because at my age, i shouldnt be in a hurry to celebrate ''lootocracy''

*waiting for your cost break down for which jona generated 1000mw in 2yrs**

please dont skip it like you have done in the past.

on number III of your list of achievements in power, you said that there are robust gas projects going on, please can you mention them?

Lastly, does it not bother you that the organisation of the NIPP for which you have showed vehemently without doubt is the best thing that has happened in our history is anti masses in terms of affordability?

The gas which fires the majority of the NIPP plants are supplied by the IOC's.

The IOC's gather this gas through what they acronymed AGG meaning; associated gas gathering.
It simply means that during the cause of oil production, the accompaning gas is gathered and processed then sent to bonny for export and another sent to fire your plants.

This was the plan jona met on ground and knowing how flawed that plan is, i hoped and prayed for jona's restructuring to address that issue but as usual, i was disappointed.

The implication of that negligence is a high cost of electricity in coming years,

are you not bothered that most Nigerians will not be able to afford electricity once jona's projects come upstream?

Did you chose to forget that our gas turbines will forever be at the mercy of IOC's who dictates the cost of their gas supply to these power plants? The same error that is holding our refineries hostage for decades.

What will be the faith of Nigerians when the price of gas goes high, which will translate to higher bills?

In a country that flares off $2.3b worth of gas annually?

Is it not rational for the restructuring of the NIPP on jona's framework cover the local production of gas and harness flared gases first

before the sermon you preached above?

Are you sure that this excercise will not hand us another telecoms extortion where Nigerians with minimum wage of 7,500 were forced to purchase sim cards at 50,000 and further min. recharge of 750 per minute?

With just an additional 1000mw Nigerians are already paying an estimated ave. Of 15k for a mini flat, as testified by our lagosian comrades. Can you humbly extrapolate that cost when 6000mw is added? Are you not bothered?

For people whose livelihood are threatened daily by failed govt policies?

What is the difference between having electricity you cannot afford and living in darkness?

I have long agreed that jona restructured the NIPP but the cost of projects and end user affordability falls far below expectation.

I await on you to

*modify the first paragraph of your post.

* answer the questions i asked

* address the failure of jona's restructuring on cost of projects and end user affordability

my Dog Dedeike has broken lose, permit me to tighten his leach

cheers!!
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2012
dedeike:
grin grin foolishness and Stupidity cannot appear in a better form. While I was away, you were on rampage like a mad dog attacking anyone who dared to ask you to offer a feeble rebuttal to the hard facts contained in my post.
Shamelessly, you even confessed to nursing a morbid fear for links and sources. You rather prefer to wallow in the bliss that ignorance offers you. Pathetic.

I understand your frustrations. It's not always easy for an empty mind to be on the receiving end of my posts. You have to cling onto diversionary insults, abuses and rabble rousing to hang on.
I will overcome the temptation to exchange tantrums with you. For your insults, I will offer a measured response with all civility, decency and proof.

First, you jumped out like a bolt out of the blue to denigrate the SWF. You even equated it with ECA. I excused your ignorance and tutored you accordingly on the clear distinctions between the duo. Rather than accept your initial show of ignorance and show remorse, you have been making all manner of U turns and logical sommersaults. The bottom line is that you have an axe to grind with the SWF. Now, I want to supply more links that will help you a undertake a private study of SWF and it's workings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_wealth_fund
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sovereign_wealth_fund.asp
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/43555-fg-picks-management-team-for-sovereign-wealth-fund

As usual, you have a phobia for research and knowledge so you won't bother to read them up. Jmaine said it earlier that of if you want to hide anything from a Blackman, you put it in the books.
So the links are not exclusively for you but for those right thinking members of this forum who feel strongly about your inability to supply any tangible evidence in support of your lies.

Secondly, it was the height of illogical reasoning and s.tupidity to even contrive the thoughts that Jonathan should be vilified for reviving NIPP. nothing could be more ridiculous of you. Did you write that stuff? Are you for real? Just tell me you were intoxicated when you wrote that stuff because that is the only grounds upon which that thrash can be excused.

It is not in doubt that Obj started the NIPP projects. It is also not in doubt that he laid the legal framework for the power reforms through the power reforms Act 2005. However, it is a known fact all over Nigeria that the 10 NIPP power stations were abandoned and became bankrupt. Yar ADUA never bothered to continue the reforms and neither made alternative generation plans for the nation. Power fail to its lowest ebb of less than 2000 megawatts. The Elumelu committee revealed massive corruption by Obasanjo in the NIPP. Everything was grounded with some power plants uncompleted.
Jonathan came in and completed the power stations. He also refurbished abandoned ones resulting in the significant generation of 4,477 megawatts.
You begrudge Jonathan for reviving the abandoned power projects? You hate him for completing the uncompleted ones? You prefer he overlooks the NIPP projects upon which over 16 billion dollars have been committed to start up new ones? You want him to abandon the NIPP because it was started and abandoned by OBJ?

Truly, now I know we have WINCHES on Nairaland.

Moronic Dedeike, these are excerpts from the link you supplied to prove that SWF is different from the ECA,

[url]http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/43555-fg-picks-management-team-for-sovereign-wealth-fund
[/url]

President Goodluck Jonathan signed a bill into law in May last year authorising the SWF, but powerful state governors originally blocked the fund, saying it was unconstitutional.

They later agreed to it going ahead, albeit with an initial limit of $1 billion, a fraction of the $7 billion savings that are in Nigeria's Excess Crude Account (ECA).

Mr Dedeike, so you read the above from your own link and yet you are still not convinced that The SWF and ECA are same accounts with just change in baptism?

Mr dedeike, is it safe to allude that though the link was supplied by you, that you are either daf7, m0r0nic and stup!dly brain dead that your understanding quotient rivals that of a housefly?

Mr Dedeike, how many times did you fail comprehension in college?

blessed are those who read links and understand, Dedeike is a substandard human being who doesn't even understand his own links.

this is another excerpt from your own link

Okonjo-Iweala said she hoped by the end of the year the team would lay out plans for the $1 billion but did not say when investments would start.

My Boy dedeike, i know you have understanding difficulties but i will explain the above quote from your link for you.

it means that though Oga has collected $1b from the ECA account and rebaptized it SWF, that as at 20th September this year, he has not invested a penny, and he is looking forward till end of year to start investing. meanwhile, he already has a committee feeding fat on tax payers account in the waiting.

with this revelation from your own links,

how did you come to the conclusion that SWF is an achievement for Jona?

should we clap for him for changing the Name of an already existing ECA to SWF?

or we should jump into the lagoon because he has a committee waiting till next year to decide their faith?

is that what you are telling Nigerians?

here is another excerpt from your link

The account contained $20 billion in 2007 but fell to $3 billion after a presidential election last year, despite five years of high oil prices. It has since risen to $7 billion.

so it is achievement for Jonathan to deplete a $20b account to $3b? Dedeike, are you sure that you are not the Anti christ?

conclusion;

my final submission on Jona's achievements are;

**Though Jonathan is restructuring OBJ's NIPP, he has failed to adopt a formidable strategy for affordability in his restructuring process**

**Jona has baptized the ECA to Answer SWF, but the $1b is still money in the bank waiting for the next election to be squandered**

** the rest 155page achievements are basic responsibilities of a sane government**

Jonathan is still a standard failure in the Nigerian polity until proved otherwise

thank you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany / Jummai Alhassan Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.