Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements (14603 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jonathan Releases N23bn Military Pension Arrears … Orders Review Of Pensioners Allowances (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
dedeike: Good Day Guys! Just logged on after a hard day at work to see that the usual paid agents have been m.asturbating over my modest assessment of GEJ in one year.
Let me start with Chief DEMDEM who also doubles as OLD GBAWE.

Oga Agent,
It's so shameful of you that you could summon the courage to deny writing an epistle just to gossip about BEAF by 9.30 am when your mates were busy at work.
If you noticed, other Nairalanders took on you and laughed you to scorn over the amount of stupidity you put on display on that thread.
Not done, you have resurfaced days after to deny the obvious.

For your sake, I have dug deep into the archives to extract your foolishness on the said day. It can be accessed on the following link. https://www.nairaland.com/1046368/where-beaf/5#12175880. Page 5 precisely.

:
The excerpts of your gossip reads as follows:
You are nothing but a dishonest fool and I see why people say you are Beaf. He was always here lying too when, embarrassingly, everyone could see the very obvious truth. Did me or Demdem start this thread? Show that my contribution here was not reactionary after another groupie, like your master Beaf, had mentioned Gbawe idiotically when he did not need to. Do that ASAP. Olodo.

What you write is only true of what Beaf used to do here. He followed me and others around non-stop. Before he disappeared, he had already been reduced to a nervous wreck who only spoke to respond to what others wrote, whereas the old Beaf, like or hate him, had his original thoughts and focus.

In the end, his mind was gone totally to the extent I was even sorry for him but it is Beaf alone responsible for what he became here. He is now recovering in a 'mentalo' home somewhere and you should all be wishing him speedy recovery instead of shouting "Gbawe". That is a big lesson for some of you. Stop coming here to "Beaf" others needlessly. Your fragile minds and egos may not be able to cope with the reaction your cowardly conducts gains.

Grown-azz men running around the forum acting like b.it.ches and groupies of other men. Shameful. It was what your master Beaf was known for even if fools like you want to now present him as some fabled warrior.

You mad bro?
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^^^

Actually he is. All what he wrote is simply crap. Still waiting for him to fish out my epistle around 9.30am though. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Your stupidity knows no boundaries. It migrates from thread to thread.
grin grin grin so for your mind, you can obliterate truth by canceling it out with strokes? Very petty.
I wonder how you derive time to fool yourself this far.

And this foolishness is evident in all your posts whether as DEMDEM or OLD GBAWE.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
dedeike: Your stupidity knows no boundaries. It migrates from thread to thread.
grin grin grin so for your mind, you can obliterate truth by canceling it out with strokes? Very petty.
I wonder how you derive time to fool yourself this far.

And this foolishness is evident in all your posts whether as DEMDEM or OLD GBAWE.

Dedeike, we need action not words from u. where is the epistle i wrote around 9.30am on accursed thread? na only u see am? Prove me wrong foool. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
james1: GEJ is doing well and there is still room for massive improvement.
The issues of GEJ's achievement are not over rated.
Apart from what Dedeke has laid bare,you critics(you are always welcome)should not let lack of information kill you.you let hate becloud your sense of judgement.
What have you got to say to his repealing of the official secret act(that allow's all of us know how much the presidency spends?done for the first time)
The bringing to effect the Nigeria local content act(done for the first time)that allows Nigerian companies to exclusively supply consumables to multinationals.(75%,these companies relishes in importing those stuffs)
The setting right of the expartriate quota;ensuring that Nigerians have 75-85% of jobs by any foreign coy opening shop in nigeria,especially oil and gas jobs in any field that they duely qualify(an area where these crook oil coys with the connivance of some nigerians have been doing otherwise)a lot of those expartriate staffs who are not suppose to be here at all have since been relieved of their positions.leaving more high grossing jobs for our country people.
The YOU WIN competition that see's to it that 10million is released in phases to deserving young Nigerians.their business proposal being the weighing factor.
By the time GEJ is through with his plans for Nigerians;even you critics(you are always welcome)will agree that HE TRULLY MEANS WELL.
LONG LIVE GEJ!
LONG LIVE NIGERIANS!!
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!

the bad side of being a PR agent is that you need to be doing a lot of on the ground research before you can watertight your facts.

The only thing that caught my attention in this long n0nsense of yours is the expartriate quota.

aside fron ToTAL whose union is fighting for the implementation of expartriate quota, loads of companies dont give a fvck!! About it,
thanks to that Gentleman in the person of the PENGSSAN president.

do you know why? Because even the Govt that proposed the said laws have no single implementation frame work.

Lemme give you some examples.

Total has being awarding its marine logistics contract to a company called ''Borboun''

i dont know how close you are to the oil and gas industry but i can tell you confidently that such contracts are major contracts and 'Borbourn' has been doing it for total for years.

Are you aware that Bourbon uses expartriate as sailors and deck hands?
Do you know what deck hand means in marine buisness? It means 'conductor'

if ''sailors'' and ''deck hands'' aka conductors are expartriates aka oyibo, how exactly is Joboy implementing his much touted, 70% indegenisation?

Are you saying that Nigerians cannot do sailors and conductor jobs?
Guy, dont make me vex.

total has rolled out another major project called OFON phase 2,DBN and other french conglomerates have the juiciest contracts and you are decieving Nigerians with your Indegenisation clap trap.

Do you know that contracts of this magnitude passed through NAPIMS under the watch of Madueke and she let it happen, listen; you can chose to be a f00l, but Jp philips is informed.

exxon mobil in the united states (being American companies) signed an MOU with a company called NAlco, for a lifetime chemical supply contract in Nigeria, another major contract approved by NAPIMS under madueke's watch.

are you saying that there are no indigenious companies that can supply chemicals to Exxon mobil?

what do you people gain in decieving Nigerians?

ordinary construction companies like setraco and Gitto use lebanese and italians for site supervision on road projects, dont you see them? Are you saying Nigerians cannot do road supervision?
Is that your 70% indigenisation?

I have a gas plant to commission, when im done, i will give you more examples.

you dont even know that indeginisation is a trick PDP cronies use to collect assets from IOC's and impoverish Nigerians the more.

Joboy's PIB is a fraud.

Sorry dear, you have been f00led again.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dedeike, is this the epistle u are talking about? Below was my only post close to this time u alleged. If this is the epistle u are talking about, i honestly feel u are going mad. If u dont agree then u are already mad grin

Demdem: Nonsense thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1046368/where-beaf
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
grin grin grin I know you are paid to do this(fool yourself on Nairaland) so you have all the time.
I'm watching Everton/Newcastle and don't have time to fool around with you.

To help you fool around while I watch the match, I will give you an assignment. The assignment is simple and within your low intellectual capacity to handle.
Just revisit this link https://www.nairaland.com/1046368/where-beaf/5#12175880.

Pay special attention to the first paragraph where you betrayed your multiple personality as OLD GBAWE and DEMDEM.
Come back after the EVERTON match and submit your findings.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
dedeike: grin grin grin I know you are paid to do this(fool yourself on Nairaland) so you have all the time.
I'm watching Everton/Newcastle and don't have time to fool around with you.

To help you fool around while I watch the match, I will give you an assignment. The assignment is simple and within your low intellectual capacity to handle.
Just revisit this link https://www.nairaland.com/1046368/where-beaf/5#12175880.

Pay special attention to the first paragraph where you betrayed your multiple personality as OLD GBAWE and DEMDEM.
Come back after the EVERTON match and submit your findings.
I wish you good luck.

Whats my business with u watching a football match or ffucking a prostitute? just substantiate ur lie, SImple. Ur referenced thread has no epistle from me or are u alleging that Gbawe = DEMDEM

Demdem: [s][/s]

Dedeike, we need action not words from u. where is the epistle i wrote around 9.30am on accursed thread? na only u see am? Prove me wrong foool. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dendeike must be really retardded
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dartsidius7(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
are you serious? that we still have people that are staunch supporters of jonathan. shaking my head for youuuuuuuu....
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
if beaf can be fired, then brain dead dedeike will not last. I can bet on that.

At least beaf lies with style, dedeike lies like someone in trauma, terrible replacement
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Gbawe: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
dayokanu:

You mad bro?

He is. Lost it totally.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Gbawe: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
jp philips: if beaf can be fired, then brain dead dedeike will not last. I can bet on that.

At least beaf lies with style, dedeike lies like someone in trauma, terrible replacement

I actually cringe at some of his lies. Well, best to accept that NL is now a congregation ground for 'all sorts'.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
dedeike is a Nigerian NAZI
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Gbawe: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
jp philips: dedeike is a Nigerian NAZI

Indeed. he deploys the same Nazi tactics relating to telling the same lies over and over again with the knowledge that non-stop and propaganda-based bombardment will lead to many accepting a blatant lie as the truth. Hitler convinced Germans they were physically and mentally superior. His eyes nearly bulged out of their socket as Jesse Owens, with 4 olympic gold medals, made a mockery of those lies on German soil.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by onatisi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
from abati to okupe and all gej supporters on nl ,this is my honest assesment ,GEJ HAS THE WORST PR TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN,THEY ARE SO WOEFUL I DOUBT IF THEY EVEN KNOW WHO GEJ IS.just see the way dede was dismantled and rubbished if this are the kind of ppl thatare in gej team,he wont even clinch the party ticket talkless of winning the presidential elections again.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by dedeike: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
I have resolved to abandon the ongoing EPL match to discharge an overwhelming social responsibility to deliver some people from ignorance. This is a sacrifice I have to make in the interest of nation building.

First, JP PHILIPS.
It is surprising how you wasted all that grammar in writing rubbish. We understand that your assignment of discrediting any visible achievement by this govt is enormous but you must strive at least to make a little sense.

First, it was shocking, to say the least, that you could not distinguish between Excess crude account with SWF. Coming from someone who glories in the style of a Nairaland critic, it was embarrassing . FYI, SWF is an enactment of law. Excess crude account is illegal. SWF is a fund with a board for its management. Excess crude is an illegal account where the three tiers share money from. SWF is created for development while Excess crude is created to be shared. SWF is a universally accepted concept while excess crude account is a local fraud.

Secondly, your ignorance was once again on display when you claimed in the second paragraph that the probes and bio metric exercises amounted to nothing.
It's unfortunate that you guys spend more time blackmailing on Nairaland while the rest of the world watch news.

The bio metric exericise exposed the monumental corruption in police pensions upon which the accused persons including a retired perm sec is facing trial in court . See the following link.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/n32-8-bn-police-pension-scam-perm-sec-5-others-remanded-in-prison/

Also, the AIG Committee probe exposed the oil thieves including sons of former and present PDP chairmen who are presently standing trial for subsidy fraud. The link is attached as follows:
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/mobile/news/55392-alleged-n13b-fraud%3A-ali’s%2C-tukur’s-sons-face-trial.html
The historic and all time record trial of oil subsidy suspects is still in progress in court. It is not the duty of patience Jonathan to convict them. Get that into your dumb skull.

Thirdly, you once again chose to peddle pedestrian sentiments on petroleum pricing and subsidy after much tutorials on that subject. . In your low mind, it's still all about the reduction of price to 65 or the increase of it. Typical of the thinking of a spare parts trader in mushin. The withdrawal of subsidy is a gateway policy to deregulation. In a deregulated market, you don't have to speak English on Nairaland for pricing. The market forces of supply and demand dictates price. Private refineries operate only in deregulated markets. Importation will end. Prices will fall far lower than this your beloved 65 naira. There will be competition. There will be employment for millions. Above all, there will be sufficiency of products.

Fourthly, You laboured in vain to discredit the rise of our foreign reserves under Jonathan to a remarkable 41 billion dollars because of the Nexim loan.
But unknown to you, debts and loans play a critical role in economic development. That is why even the united states has a debt profile of over 16 trillion dollars. See the link.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_debt
Lagos state government under the watch of your paymasters ranks as the highest indebted state in Nigeria. See link http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kaduna-criver-ogun-oyo-top-foreign-debtors-list/

Fifthly, I was touched and pitied the depths of your ignorance over PIB. Your summary of the bill was a tendentious overkill.
A bill that has being hailed by all stakeholders in the industry as the first legislation to revolutionize the oil industry in Nigeria. FYI, that bill was formulated by the likes of Senator Udo Udoma and Olisa Agbakoba.
It increases to 25% the involvement of NigerDelta people in ownership and management of oil companies in the region.
It unbundles NNPC into 5 or 6 companies.
It abolishes PEF and the corruption that comes with it.
It formulates a right pricing regime for gas and sanctions flaring.
It provides the much needed legal framework for eventual deregulation of the downstream sector.

Finally, you sounded so petty when you tried to strip Jonathan of credit due to him for refurbishing 10 power plants under the NIPP in one year.
This is a project that was kick started by OBJ in 2005 and was abandoned due to allegations of massive corruption. They did not see the light of the day.
In one year, Jonathan has refurbished the 10 power plants abandoned and has started generating an all time record of 4,477 megawatts.
The power plants are now working. And you are not ashamed to come and fool yourself over them.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by taharqa: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi: from abati to okupe and all gej supporters on nl ,this is my honest assesment ,GEJ HAS THE WORST PR TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN,THEY ARE SO WOEFUL I DOUBT IF THEY EVEN KNOW WHO GEJ IS.just see the way dede was dismantled and rubbished if this are the kind of ppl thatare in gej team,he wont even clinch the party ticket talkless of winning the presidential elections again.

Good. Here is sometime else for you or any of you guys to "dismantle"( Oh by the way, this "sometime" is just a section of some of he things he is DOING/HAVE DONE that interest me most at the time I wrote them; I will be updating it soon):

Major" achievements you said.

Do you have any idea of the extent of

meticulous work been done in the

Power Sector not just in the marked

improvements in Generation,

Transmission and Distribution but

esp in the Privatization and

concessioning of the sector? Are you

aware of the effects the reforms,

which is currently in its concluding

stage(Sept/Oct this year), would

have on the nation? This admin is

midwifery the greatest

transformation in the Power Sector

in this country's history.
http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/04/25/gas-to-power-500mmcfd-of-gas-to-be-delivered-to-nipp-soon/
https://www.nairaland.com/1034098/scramble-nigerias-power-sector-opportunities#12000803

The nation is also undergoing its most

audacious developments in the

Transportation Sector- Rails, Inland

Waterways and Seaports. On rails,

the NRC that have been moribund for

very many years have been revived,

more workers re-engaged and most of

its dilapidated facilities across

the nation repaired; all the rail

tracks in the country are been

rehabilitated(actually most of the

tracks have been rehabilitated

already and some intra- and

interstate trains services have

started running after a very long time

in deed). The Standard Guage

Itakpe-Aladja-Warri rail track is

finally completed(with additions

planned) while the Modern Abuja-

Kaduna track is on going(about 30%

completion) just as the Double track

Lagos-Ibadan Modern(which is

different from the narrow guage

Lagos-Ibadan which is already

running trains) has been awarded

about 3 months ago.
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/31659/2012/08/04/rail_rehabilitation_are_we_waiting_godot.html
file:///C:/Users/odia/Desktop/New%20folder/Newfolder/Nigeria-Federal+Government+Raise+Power+Output+9+000MW.htm

On Inland Waterways, the dredging of

the Lower Niger which links 9 states

on its axis and provide south-north

all year round navigation which

would ensure the cheap movements of

huge amounts of goods and humans,

has been completed with some

accompanying River Ports for the

first time in the country's history;

the dredging of River Benue has also

commenced.
http://www.shipsandports.org/detaildiscource.php?id=5
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87591:river-niger-now-a-beehive-of-commercial-activities&catid=81:maritime-watch&Itemid=591

The Seaports now work 24/7,

bureaucracy reduced and the amount of

time goods spend in the ports has

been halfed already(though not yet

up to the 48hrs target) while

Demorage costs have significantly

decreased(when was the last time you

heard of goods staying months on the

seas cos terrible congestions in the

pots and paying huge demorage).

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/stakeholders-count-gains-of-agencies-reduction-in-ports/115563/

Do you have any idea of the effects of

all theses on the economy going

forward especially as they are been

interconnected?(works on Roads need

to be accelerated though).

The most massive rehabilitation and

remodeling of airports across the

nation with about 11 of them is

ongoing; Kano International Airport

is for instance nearing completion.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-puts-basa-fund-at-n11-54bn/

Do you have any idea what kind of

work is going on in the Agriculture

Sector?
http://www.newworldnigeria.com/pdf/AdesinaLondonBOIForumfinal.pdf

....As a Nigerian am sick and tired of these lies that some of you guys are peddling about the president not doing anything. You and others who feel otherwise should not be COWARDS and respond to these claims here . I am earnestly waiting for such responses.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jmaine: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
^
grin . .

80 % of peeps ranting here never even took a peek at the download attachment . . .. .

If you want to hide something from Nigerians . .put it in a document cheesy
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by james1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
@JPphillips.
You have a right to your opinion;you can do that without hurling insults,I have not insulted you;we are adults sharing views and enlightening one another.borrow yourself sense.
The decadence that has been the norm for many,many years,can't be corrected overnight?the Nigerian project is work in progress.
Exparts have retuned to their countries in hordes and are still doing that;total may be least hit right now but the"tsunami" will soon hit them.I personally know wives of exparts that got affected.
Don't forget one crucial fact;there are still jobs still too technical for many Nigerians to handle,the oil coys will bring such staff and do note that the authorities need info to zero in on erring companies,if no one reports that such and such company is still flouting the rules,they can't just know,they are not omnipresent.
If you doubt me;for on-the-the-street info,visit any expart bar. E.g E-bar,step-in,pat bar or chase bar.bring up this expartriate quota issue and see the open attack on the person of GEJ.
Let me not bother you with priviledge info.
The GEJ administration made them understand;obey these rules or your license will be withdrawn;they know better than test the will of a determined governmnet.
Case in point;if you are familiar with the lagos marina;you won't fail to notice the oil rig that was on the mariner(now fully refurbished and taken back to the deep waters where it operates)it was done by nigerdock,first time a company based here got that contract,as at the time work was on,there are 180 men working on it,over 80% of them nigerians and the expart staff,most of them married to Nigerian women.the contract was worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
These are contracts that were the exclusive preseve of european companies,floated to europe,refurbished and floated back.
GEJ is on track.
Cheers.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ dedeike

did you mention JP philips? Does he look like your mate? Do you classify him as a gullible ignoramus or a technocrat? Are you not scared?

Where does your SWF come from? You had the priviledge to be tutored by a seasoned technocrat and you wish to hide behind your legal jargon, you NAZI ingrate.

Didnt you see where i wrote that the ECA is illegal? Prompting the FG to share it amongst the three tiers of govt? Are you blind or Nigerians just struck you with madness?

Outside the legal, tell Nigerians the difference between OBJ's ECA and your oga's SWF?

Same ol, same ol, no difference, you are shameless and you have no honor, you dead, stinking, Nazi swine.

How dare you baptize an OBJ achievement and pass it on as jonathan's?

Your biometrics exposed the fraud in the public sector, Nigerians like jp philips wanna see people in jail for that, if you cannot guarantee that, forever hold your peace.

Since you couldnt answer the questions about the oil thieves like i highlighted above,
I am convinced that you and joboy are the real oil thieves.

Until you tell me who lifted the embargo that enthroned those unscrupulous companies i mentioned above,

until you explain to Nigerians why joboy licensed those companies shortly before his election,

until you explain to Nigerians why companies that doesnt meet the oil lifting criteria was allowed to participate in the subsidy regime,
you remain academically incompetent to argue with jp philips, just like your PDP masters have fired beaf to enthrone a nincompoop like dedeike.

I have absolutely nothing to say to you on our foreign reserves,

if your academically inept sanusi doesnt know that foreign reserve stabilizes exchange rate, i dont blame a drop out like you for saying that

''foreign reserve is increasing while exchange rate remains all time high with a soaring debt profile''

it is a child like sanusi that deserves your dishonorable lecture not jp philips.

Prof chukwuma soludo stabilized our dollar at 138 to 1 dollar with a foreign reserve of $32b while stimulating internal growth and debt free regime,

yet you shamelessly lie to Nigerians that it is normal for us to have 162 to 1 dollar with $41b reserves and $45.1b in debt, re you not a f00l?

The PIB unbundled NNPC, how does it affect the man on the street?
You chose to ignore that question, quite convinient for you.

I alleged that the PIB is using indegenisation to hijack oil and gas infrastructures from IOC's thereby creating under employment and you conviniently chose to ignore that?

Since your only proof is online journal, i continue to mention companies in Nigeria so you can make your enquiries.

Read about Towers energy acquisition,
study the seplat and Nestoil acquisition of SPDC west assets and tell me what you think.

nigerian companies are acquiring multinational assets and creating under employment in the country under the PIB, and you have the unbriddled temerity to sing PIB to me?

You are a concrete F00l.

Thank God you have acknowledged once again that the Govt you serve are specialist in ''refurbishing'' someone's NIPP project.

Stop refurbishing, ur Govt has stolen more money than OBJ, give us your own power project from the scratch not refurbishing, you are not even ashamed, slimy goat head.

You will soon lose your PR job, beaf's faith will soon befall you, s!lly azz.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by onatisi(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
until the ordinary nigerian man feels the impact of this goverment positively ,no one is buy the assertion that gej is working.all the points been tabled by the gej team so far has got nothing to do with the common man except the power issue only few priviledged ppl will benefit from it
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2012
james1: @JPphillips.
You have a right to your opinion;you can do that without hurling insults,I have not insulted you;we are adults sharing views and enlightening one another.borrow yourself sense.
The decadence that has been the norm for many,many years,can't be corrected overnight?the Nigerian project is work in progress.
Exparts have retuned to their countries in hordes and are still doing that;total may be least hit right now but the"tsunami" will soon hit them.I personally know wives of exparts that got affected.
Don't forget one crucial fact;there are still jobs still too technical for many Nigerians to handle,the oil coys will bring such staff and do note that the authorities need info to zero in on erring companies,if no one reports that such and such company is still flouting the rules,they can't just know,they are not omnipresent.
If you doubt me;for on-the-the-street info,visit any expart bar. E.g E-bar,step-in,pat bar or chase bar.bring up this expartriate quota issue and see the open attack on the person of GEJ.
Let me not bother you with priviledge info.
The GEJ administration made them understand;obey these rules or your license will be withdrawn;they know better than test the will of a determined governmnet.
Case in point;if you are familiar with the lagos marina;you won't fail to notice the oil rig that was on the mariner(now fully refurbished and taken back to the deep waters where it operates)it was done by nigerdock,first time a company based here got that contract,as at the time work was on,there are 180 men working on it,over 80% of them nigerians and the expart staff,most of them married to Nigerian women.the contract was worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
These are contracts that were the exclusive preseve of european companies,floated to europe,refurbished and floated back.
GEJ is on track.
Cheers.

for the sake of decorum like you professed, if you have a fact to spew, say it, if you dont, go and sleep with your wife, if you can afford one.

You cannot lie brazenly on the internet and expect well meaning Nigerians to keep quiet.

You insulted millions of Nigerians who pay exorbitant fees abroad to acquire the same knowledge that these pseudo expartriates have, with your quote above.

Do you know that most expats in Nigeria are technicians, felons who cant get jobs in their home countries?

And you think they are doing anything special here? With a daily pay of $1500?

How dare you?

what do they know that Nigerians have not learnt abroad? What special skill do they have in their resourceless countries that Nigerians dont have?

nigerdock refurbished a rig is no big deal because he did his procurement abroad, do you know the components of an oil rig? Do you think that there is any indigenous company he patronised to achieve that?

Oh!! He hired Nigerians as cheap labor and you are clapping already abi? When the real procurement was done abroad, you are not a serious person.

I will insult you to your grave if you tell me about expertriate quota again.

Companies in the oil and gas dont care because your corrupt madueke lack the implementation framework, now, if you want to argue with me, start mentioning companies that abide by it, if you cant,

then forever hold your peace

tell me the implementation framework in your PIB, that is my only interest.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by taharqa: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2012
@JpPhilips.
The problem is when one rants while arguing, one makes a lot of terrible mistakes.

You said the ECA and the SWF are same(just woo!); you simply equated foreign reserves level to Exchange rate as though there are not other economic factors and considerations involved in determining exchange rates(do you know the Exchange rate of the Yen to the Dollar? Hope you know that China has the largest Foreign Reserves in the world); you also have no clue about the huge increase in local participation in the oil industry and amazing dismisses it as creating "underemployment"(amazing!)...Anyways, the persons you are debating with will answer those points appropriately.

Try to dismiss this plz:

Major" achievements you said.

Do you have any idea of the extent of

meticulous work been done in the

Power Sector not just in the marked

improvements in Generation,

Transmission and Distribution but

esp in the Privatization and

concessioning of the sector? Are you

aware of the effects the reforms,

which is currently in its concluding

stage(Sept/Oct this year), would

have on the nation? This admin is

midwifery the greatest

transformation in the Power Sector

in this country's history.
http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/04/25/gas-to-power-500mmcfd-of-gas-to-be-delivered-to-nipp-soon/
https://www.nairaland.com/1034098/scramble-nigerias-power-sector-opportunities#12000803

The nation is also undergoing its most

audacious developments in the

Transportation Sector- Rails, Inland

Waterways and Seaports. On rails,

the NRC that have been moribund for

very many years have been revived,

more workers re-engaged and most of

its dilapidated facilities across

the nation repaired; all the rail

tracks in the country are been

rehabilitated(actually most of the

tracks have been rehabilitated

already and some intra- and

interstate trains services have

started running after a very long time

in deed). The Standard Guage

Itakpe-Aladja-Warri rail track is

finally completed(with additions

planned) while the Modern Abuja-

Kaduna track is on going(about 30%

completion) just as the Double track

Lagos-Ibadan Modern(which is

different from the narrow guage

Lagos-Ibadan which is already

running trains) has been awarded

about 3 months ago.
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/31659/2012/08/04/rail_rehabilitation_are_we_waiting_godot.html
file:///C:/Users/odia/Desktop/New%20folder/Newfolder/Nigeria-Federal+Government+Raise+Power+Output+9+000MW.htm

On Inland Waterways, the dredging of

the Lower Niger which links 9 states

on its axis and provide south-north

all year round navigation which

would ensure the cheap movements of

huge amounts of goods and humans,

has been completed with some

accompanying River Ports for the

first time in the country's history;

the dredging of River Benue has also

commenced.
http://www.shipsandports.org/detaildiscource.php?id=5
http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87591:river-niger-now-a-beehive-of-commercial-activities&catid=81:maritime-watch&Itemid=591

The Seaports now work 24/7,

bureaucracy reduced and the amount of

time goods spend in the ports has

been halfed already(though not yet

up to the 48hrs target) while

Demorage costs have significantly

decreased(when was the last time you

heard of goods staying months on the

seas cos terrible congestions in the

pots and paying huge demorage).

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/stakeholders-count-gains-of-agencies-reduction-in-ports/115563/

Do you have any idea of the effects of

all theses on the economy going

forward especially as they are been

interconnected?(works on Roads need

to be accelerated though).

The most massive rehabilitation and

remodeling of airports across the

nation with about 11 of them is

ongoing; Kano International Airport

is for instance nearing completion.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-puts-basa-fund-at-n11-54bn/

Do you have any idea what kind of

work is going on in the Agriculture

Sector?
http://www.newworldnigeria.com/pdf/AdesinaLondonBOIForumfinal.pdf

....As a Nigerian am sick and tired of these lies that some of you guys are peddling about the president not doing anything. You and others who feel otherwise should not be COWARDS and respond to these claims here . I am earnestly waiting for such responses.

AGAIN GOOD LUCK
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2012
@ tarharqua

pls im sleepy already, the exchange rate is not a direct function of external reserves, yea, i agree just like the chinese case, but a load of factors that joboy is ignoring and yet he wishes to achieve the perfect result.

the chinese are deliberately creating an artificial weak currency to spur export earnings. You cant compare that with Nigeria, if the chinese does the right thing, believe me, the yuan will be the strongest currency in the world.

Yes, i am aware of the chinese case but it has little to do with the Nija case so stick to topic.

About the rail projects, it is laughable to pass it on as a GEJ achievement beacuse when obasanjo initiated it, he assured us that it will take years before it will be completed.

Ask youself, do you think that a rail project of that magnitude was just completed in less than 2yrs?

Where in the world has it happened? pls play along with common sense.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by johnlittle: 2:34am On Sep 18, 2012
dedeike: I have resolved to abandon the ongoing EPL match to discharge an overwhelming social responsibility to deliver some people from ignorance. This is a sacrifice I have to make in the interest of nation building.

First, JP PHILIPS.
It is surprising how you wasted all that grammar in writing rubbish. We understand that your assignment of discrediting any visible achievement by this govt is enormous but you must strive at least to make a little sense.

First, it was shocking, to say the least, that you could not distinguish between Excess crude account with SWF. Coming from someone who glories in the style of a Nairaland critic, it was embarrassing . FYI, SWF is an enactment of law. Excess crude account is illegal. SWF is a fund with a board for its management. Excess crude is an illegal account where the three tiers share money from. SWF is created for development while Excess crude is created to be shared. SWF is a universally accepted concept while excess crude account is a local fraud.

Secondly, your ignorance was once again on display when you claimed in the second paragraph that the probes and bio metric exercises amounted to nothing.
It's unfortunate that you guys spend more time blackmailing on Nairaland while the rest of the world watch news.

The bio metric exericise exposed the monumental corruption in police pensions upon which the accused persons including a retired perm sec is facing trial in court . See the following link.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/n32-8-bn-police-pension-scam-perm-sec-5-others-remanded-in-prison/

Also, the AIG Committee probe exposed the oil thieves including sons of former and present PDP chairmen who are presently standing trial for subsidy fraud. The link is attached as follows:
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/mobile/news/55392-alleged-n13b-fraud%3A-ali’s%2C-tukur’s-sons-face-trial.html
The historic and all time record trial of oil subsidy suspects is still in progress in court. It is not the duty of patience Jonathan to convict them. Get that into your dumb skull.

Thirdly, you once again chose to peddle pedestrian sentiments on petroleum pricing and subsidy after much tutorials on that subject. . In your low mind, it's still all about the reduction of price to 65 or the increase of it. Typical of the thinking of a spare parts trader in mushin. The withdrawal of subsidy is a gateway policy to deregulation. In a deregulated market, you don't have to speak English on Nairaland for pricing. The market forces of supply and demand dictates price. Private refineries operate only in deregulated markets. Importation will end. Prices will fall far lower than this your beloved 65 naira. There will be competition. There will be employment for millions. Above all, there will be sufficiency of products.

Fourthly, You laboured in vain to discredit the rise of our foreign reserves under Jonathan to a remarkable 41 billion dollars because of the Nexim loan.
But unknown to you, debts and loans play a critical role in economic development. That is why even the united states has a debt profile of over 16 trillion dollars. See the link.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_debt
Lagos state government under the watch of your paymasters ranks as the highest indebted state in Nigeria. See link http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kaduna-criver-ogun-oyo-top-foreign-debtors-list/

Fifthly, I was touched and pitied the depths of your ignorance over PIB. Your summary of the bill was a tendentious overkill.
A bill that has being hailed by all stakeholders in the industry as the first legislation to revolutionize the oil industry in Nigeria. FYI, that bill was formulated by the likes of Senator Udo Udoma and Olisa Agbakoba.
It increases to 25% the involvement of NigerDelta people in ownership and management of oil companies in the region.
It unbundles NNPC into 5 or 6 companies.
It abolishes PEF and the corruption that comes with it.
It formulates a right pricing regime for gas and sanctions flaring.
It provides the much needed legal framework for eventual deregulation of the downstream sector.

Finally, you sounded so petty when you tried to strip Jonathan of credit due to him for refurbishing 10 power plants under the NIPP in one year.
This is a project that was kick started by OBJ in 2005 and was abandoned due to allegations of massive corruption. They did not see the light of the day.
In one year, Jonathan has refurbished the 10 power plants abandoned and has started generating an all time record of 4,477 megawatts.
The power plants are now working. And you are not ashamed to come and fool yourself over them.

Good clarification
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Trojan00(m): 4:53am On Sep 18, 2012
The real question is will a serious minded president be going about publishing his achievements. Let the people assess u demselves. Wud d likes of obama; cameron go about publishing their achievemnts. On the issue of subsidy: the people do not see dat as an achievement only him see dat. Nd wat the hell is happening wif the lawan case, slowly being swept under the rug. The yeye tablet that he is claiming achievement is not the achievement of the federal republic of nigeria. The young man developed his thing on his own nd now jonah is famzing. Abeg make una park well.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by Demdem(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2012
hmmmnnn,

dedeike = Nigerian Nazi swine grin grin grin

I salute JP philips that takes his time to explain some fundamentals to you, peeps like me dont have such patience because we know u as one unrepentant fool.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by sashbaby(f): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2012
Am not sorry to say we have a retaaaA.rd for a president. It's just a case of night dream for dedeike. Wake up pleeeeAse.
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by karlmax2: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2012
sashbaby: Am not sorry to say we have a retaaaA.rd for a president. It's just a case of night dream for dedeike. Wake up pleeeeAse.
Why dont u refute hat dedeike Wrote so that We knoW Who needs to Wake up betWeen you tWo
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by steadyadeseye: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2012
You see what I just comprehend about GEJ admin is that he's not bold enough to make order,he knws the right things buh the cabal he belongs to is a very corrupt one,you all knw that a tree can not make a forest.the truth of the matter is that the best president of Nigeria is yet to come,may God continue to strenthen him to do more than what he's been doing 'coz guys that seat it'snt easy ooo.God bless Nigeria...
Re: Jonathan Releases 155-page Book On His Achievements by jpphilips(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2012
karl max: Why dont u refute hat dedeike Wrote so that We knoW Who needs to Wake up betWeen you tWo

refuting the obvious makes one to look as moronic as dedeike.

Take a close look at the picture i attached, that pic is a project site of JMS a state govt contractor doing airport to uzuagha road.

That lebanese is doing ''road survey and markings''

are we saying that Nigerians cannot do these jobs?

Why are the jonathan's witchdoctors decieving Nigerians on indegenisation.

I have showed evidence that jonathan has zero implementation frame work for the 70% indegenisation he is touting as achievement.

That contract was awarded by the rivers state ministry of works.
If govt itself doesnt care about indeginization, why is Dedeike and other jonathan's witchdoctors disturbing my peace?

Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Grants APC Order To Inspect Election Materials / I Will Complete All Ongoing Projects Before Leaving Office – Fayose / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166