Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? (9907 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
laberry101: That's what you get for going after somebody else's girlfriend, NOTHING!

Do the right thing now man, stay away! Afterall, if you love somebody, you let them GO!

No be me talk, I come meet am like that.
Blah blah discombobulated blah. . .
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by omotola1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
D-Explorer:

This topic is so dear to you.
I wonder o.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by omotola1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
sexkillz:
Dumbo, you can meet a girl anywhere. . .

So ignorant of you to think she is a witch because you met her on a social network. I guess that should also mean that if a lady meets you on a social network or forum like NL for example and she falls in love with you, that automatically makes you a wizard?

All i am asking of you is, use your brain! Ok? Cheers. . .
Sensible comment!
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by laberry101(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
sexkillz: Blah blah discombobulated blah. . .

The feeling is mutual,dude!
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sunebanty:
you know what!you are a starfish*mind u,a starfish has no brain*useless attention seeker,i believe u've got what you want
Dats a new 1! Starfish? Lmfaoooooo!!!
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats a new 1! Starfish? Lmfaoooooo!!!
badosky yea o,starfish neva get brain
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by cornie11: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY BOYFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend after breakup, i and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years, recently his behaviour and character towards me changed and i later found out that he had another girlfriend who he was talking to on facebook, when i confronted him it led to quarelling which eventually led to breakup, i was emotionally down, i did all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post on a relationship forum about a spell caster who help people get back their lost loves, re-unite broken relationship and marriages at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came to me apologising for all his misdeed, we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.