Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? (9895 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi friends,i met this girl on a social network,one thing led to another and we started dating,i really love her and she claimed to love me,after like 2months of dating she came to me oneday and said he cn't leave her ex(she said the guy travelled for like 5months and he did not call him thats why she taught the guy has forgoten her but the guy is now back and explained why he couldn't get in touch with her)so she said she cn't stand her conscience if she jilt the guy and she would'nt like to loose me.
I tried to convince her to forget about the guy and she pleaded and said she will,but she later came and said she cn't just do such a thing for the guy.i decided to tell her its over until i told a friend who said i should not do it that way that i should continue with her bt it will be like a competition between i and the guy so it depends on who wins.(though she said the guy has travelled back again,and he will be back ones a while)fellow nlanders pls i need ur advice here.should i quite or continue?
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by k2039: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
[size=14pt]You are number two on her list and you will remain nuber two,and their is nothing you can do about it.

My 2 CENT.
If you are ok with being nuber 2 you can stay with her,but I can assure you that when the real owner comes you wont even just be relegated to the bench but you will be relegated to the feeder's team.

So forget about the girl and move on,their are millons of girls who are better off than her.

And on you thinking she loves,you only deceiving yourself,when you love someone that pesron becomes your piority.
Trust me you are not a piority in her life,you just an option.

Trust me you far important than one girl making you an option in her book[/size]

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by abiL(f): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
If she can't forget her ex

FORGET HER!

It isn't by force. There are plenty of single girls in the world. She's not the only one with a punaaaani
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
So many boring "ex" stories in this section. Wonder if everyone is heart broken in here. Anyways, simply tell her to go back to her ex if she can't forget him
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sunebanty: Hi friends,i met this girl on a social network,one thing led to another and we started dating,i really love her and she claimed to love me,after like 2months of dating she came to me oneday and said he cn't leave her ex(she said the guy travelled for like 5months and he did not call him thats why she taught the guy has forgoten her but the guy is now back and explained why he couldn't get in touch with her)so she said she cn't stand her conscience if she jilt the guy and she would'nt like to loose me.
I tried to convince her to forget about the guy and she pleaded and said she will,but she later came and said she cn't just do such a thing for the guy.i decided to tell her its over until i told a friend who said i should not do it that way that i should continue with her bt it will be like a competition between i and the guy so it depends on who wins.(though she said the guy has travelled back again,and he will be back ones a while)fellow nlanders pls i need ur advice here.should i quite or continue?
This is the true life story of my best friend.

He fell in love with a lady. The lady in question had a boyfriend who travelled out of the country. The family of the lady and her boyfriend were well aware of the relationship. The lady was honest enough to tell this my friend that she was in a serious relationship with a guy abroad and she has plans of marrying him when he comes back. At this time, the boyfriend has spent 3 years already abroad. My friend did not give up. He continued dating this lady. The D day arrived, the guy came back after 5 years, and by this time, my friend and this girl had dated for 2 years. She told my friend her sweetheart is back and the relationship had to end. My friend took it in good faith.

The day she met with her boyfriend after he came back, was the day she broke up with him. The guy had changed after 5 years, and already had a daughter with a "whitey". . . She felt nothing for him anymore. My friend had already done damage to her heart, and she swore never to leave him. Fast forward 12 years later, my friend is married to this lady, and they have 2 kids.

Now, while i am not saying your story will turn out the same, you have to understand the damage long distance can deal to a relationship, and use it to your advantage. Be there for her when she needs you. Be her trusted friend and confidant. Do not pressure her to date you and allow her to make her choice. Do not give up.

If the girl is not worth it, discard whatever i said. But if you deem her worthy, fight for what you already have. If you have made an impression on her already, she will not be in a hurry to forget that. Yes, there are many fishes in the river, but not all of them are edible. Why should you give up on the one you have supposedly caught?

Back to my story. My friends wife told me in her husband's presence that he was the least handsome out of all the men she dated, but she fell in love with his personality. . . I learn alot from that couple daily.

So, OP if she is worth it, give it a try. Don't expect her to forget him so easily bro. With time, you will make her forget about him completely. . . Your choice.

8 Likes

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by xynerise: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
sexkillz: This is the true life story of my best friend.

He fell in love with a lady. The lady in question has a boyfriend who travelled out of the country. The family of the lady and her boyfriend were well aware of the relationship. The lady was honest enough to tell this my friend that she was in a serious relationship with a guy abroad and she has plans of marrying him when he comes back. At this time, the boyfriend has spent 3 years already abroad. My friend did not give up. He continued dating this lady. The D day arrived, the guy came back after 5 years, and by this time, my friend and this girl had dated for 2 years. She told my friend her sweetheart is back and the relationship had to end. My friend took it in good faith.

The day she met with her boyfriend after he came back, was the day she broke up with him. The guy had changed after 5 years, and already had a daughter with a "whitey". . . She felt nothing for him anymore. My friend had already done damage to her heart, and she swore never to leave him. Fast forward 12 years later, my friend is married to this lady, and they have 2 kids.

Now, while i am not saying your story will turn out the same, you have to understand the damage long distance can deal to a relationship, and use it to your advantage. Be there for her when she needs you. Be her trusted friend and confidant. Do not pressure her to date you and allow her to make her choice. Do not give up.

If the girl is not worth it, discard whatever i said. But if you deem her worthy, fight for what you already have. If you have made an impression on her already, she will not be in a hurry to forget that. Yes, there are many fishes in the river, but not all of them are edible. Why should you give up on the one you have supposedly caught?

Back to my story. My friends wife told me in her husband's presence that he was the least handsome out of all the men she dated, but she fell in love with his personality. . . I learn alot from that couple daily.

So, OP if she is worth it, give it a try. Don't expect her to forget him so easily bro. With time, you will make her forget about him completely. . . Your choice.
who is d original poster? undecided your comment is longer than the poster's
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by omega25red(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ killz good story, but the said travler has only been gone for 5 months. It hasn't even been a year and she is already straying.

Anyway poster you are setting yourself up for real heart ache if you don't excuse yourself from this situation right now. all the writing is on the wall already and you will be making a mistake to wait and hope that this would work out for you like it did for killz friend. You should always have pride in yourself and live your love life as everyone's number one and not a second option.

one question you should ask your self is, if you told this same woman that you have another girl who is away and you need her for the time being, do you think she will stay with you?

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
omega25red: @ killz good story, but the said travler has only been gone for 5 months. It hasn't even been a year and she is already straying.

Anyway poster you are setting yourself up for real heart ache if you don't excuse yourself from this situation right now. all the writing is on the wall already and you will be making a mistake to wait and hope that this would work out for you like it did for killz friend. You should always have pride in yourself and live your love life as everyone's number one and not a second option.

one question you should ask your self is, if you told this same woman that you have another girl who is away and you need her for the time being, do you think she will stay with you?
The traveller was away for 5 months, came back, and travelled again. . . He "could" change. A great majority of LDR's do not end well. . .
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by k2039: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2012

He fell in love with a lady. The lady in question had a boyfriend who travelled out of the country. The family of the lady and her boyfriend were well aware of the relationship. The lady was honest enough to tell this my friend that she was in a serious relationship with a guy abroad and she has plans of marrying him when he comes back. At this time, the boyfriend has spent 3 years already abroad. My friend did not give up. He continued dating this lady. The D day arrived, the guy came back after 5 years, and by this time, my friend and this girl had dated for 2 years. She told my friend her sweetheart is back and the relationship had to end. My friend took it in good faith.

Poster I pity you,if you go dey hope after wetin sexkillz tell you,the chances of you getting that girl is 0.0000001%.

My 2cent:move on or else you wil be left dissapointed for the rest of your life,even sexkillz said it is unlikely.

Dont come to the romance section to tell us she later dumped you.
I TOLD YOU
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
k2039: [size=14pt]You are number two on her list and you will remain nuber two,and their is nothing you can do about it.

My 2 CENT.
If you are ok with being nuber 2 you can stay with her,but I can assure you that when the real owner comes you wont even just be relegated to the bench but you will be relegated to the feeder's team.

So forget about the girl and move on,their are millons of girls who are better off than her.

And on you thinking she loves,you only deceiving yourself,when you love someone that pesron becomes your piority.
Trust me you are not a piority in her life,you just an option.

Trust me you far important than one girl making you an option in her book[/size]
thanks bro,this is more than 2 cent to me
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
abiL: If she can't forget her ex

FORGET HER!

It isn't by force. There are plenty of single girls in the world. She's not the only one with a punaaaani
thanks sis
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2012

thanks bro,am happy to see ur comment.she really worth it,she posses all the qualities i need in a lady,dats why am giving it a second taught.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
omega25red: @ killz good story, but the said travler has only been gone for 5 months. It hasn't even been a year and she is already straying.

thanks bro,i think i av to patient here cos it wn't be that easy to leave her,though i can but it wn't be an easy thing
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Thanks to you all,pls i need more of your comments
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by abiL(f): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sunebanty:
thanks bro,i think i av to patient here cos it wn't be that easy to leave her,though i can but it wn't be an easy thing

It won't be easy because you think she's the one. But the quicker you start to realise that other girls possess the qualities you see in her, the better.
I've been in a relationship where I found it hard to let go, but looking back now, I looked so stupid because what I was fighting for, wasn't worth holding on it. I am so better off without him.
So once you've let this girl go, you will start to realise that she ain't all that.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by k2039: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
abiL:

It won't be easy because you think she's the one. But the quicker you start to realise that other girls possess the qualities you see in her, the better.
I've been in a relationship where I found it hard to let go , but looking back now, I looked so stupid because what I was fighting for, wasn't worth holding on it. I am so better off without him.
So once you've let this girl go, you will start to realise that she ain't all that.

Op I hope you listen(this is a girl telling you to move on,I love the one in red

My final 2cent on this matter:

Never put all your hope in one woman
The one who cares the least controls the relationship!(she is the one in control,she has absolutely nothing to loose)
You’re better off alone than with the wrong woman!(their is someone who will love you completely for who you are,someone who will make you her number 1)
[size=13pt]NEVER forget you were born without her. And that there are hundreds more like her and thousands
more that are even better than her.(she is not the best woman for you,she is only an illusion on your mind,their is someone out there who is better than her)

[/size]
My final cent

[size=14pt]If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
[/size]

I sense you self esteem is low compared to hers(you hold her with a lot of reverence,trust me I have been their,so I know what am saying),their are better girls than her.
[size=18pt]
She’s not better than you[/size]
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
k2039: [/b]

Op I hope you listen(this is a girl telling you to move on,I love the one in red

My final 2cent on this matter:

Never put all your hope in one woman
The one who cares the least controls the relationship!(she is the one in control,she has absolutely nothing to loose)
You’re better off alone than with the wrong woman!(their is someone who will love you completely for who you are,someone who will make you her number 1)
[size=13pt]NEVER forget you were born without her. And that there are hundreds more like her and thousands
more that are even better than her.(she is not the best woman for you,she is only an illusion on your mind,their is someone out there who is better than her)

[/size]
My final cent

[size=14pt]If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
[/size]

I sense you self esteem is low compared to hers(you hold her with a lot of reverence,trust me I have been their,so I know what am saying),their are better girls than her.
[size=18pt]
She’s not better than you[/size]
thanks bro,i can tell you am totally in control,just that am a retired player*LOL* so just want to stay with one girl for now,i dnt want to go back to my old ways but with all this i think i now know better.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by abiL(f): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Just to add my two cents in (again)

The person that puts more in, has the most to lose.

So if she does stay with you, she'll be doing so because you're second best. And when the relationship does end, you'll be the one hurting (crying like a baby), whilst she'll be moving on to the next one.

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sunebanty: Hi friends,i met this girl on a social network,one thing led to another and we started dating,i really love her and she claimed to love me,after like 2months of dating she came to me oneday and said he cn't leave her ex(she said the guy travelled for like 5months and he did not call him thats why she taught the guy has forgoten her but the guy is now back and explained why he couldn't get in touch with her)so she said she cn't stand her conscience if she jilt the guy and she would'nt like to loose me.

Buju banty!!

Mi ah nor understand yo grammerian rastafarian pataio

yuh don smoke e-gbo again ni?

banty please correct your jamaican pataio like your fellow e-gbo smoker mzdarksin make mi understand you

1 luv - undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
xynerise:
who is d original poster? undecided your comment is longer than the poster's

rephrase the question to

sexkillz when you seat on your PC all day who cooks for you grin grin grin

or na garri you dey soak ni grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
190:

Buju banty!!

Mi ah nor understand yo grammerian rastafarian pataio

yuh don smoke e-gbo again ni?

banty please correct your jamaican pataio like your fellow e-gbo smoker mzdarksin make mi understand you

1 luv - undecided
so you are expectin me to start quarreling with u?c'mon man am more mature than that
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
abiL: Just to add my two cents in (again)

The person that puts more in, has the most to lose.

So if she does stay with you, she'll be doing so because you're second best. And when the relationship does end, you'll be the one hurting (crying like a baby), whilst she'll be moving on to the next one.

A word is enough for a wise.
wotelse can i say than to thank u,am very grateful,its true that a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Matured -

Bro u я number 2 in a girl's life

I have 7 gurlfriends - I can lend you 6 2choose from

Mature - Up# undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
190: Matured -

Bro u я number 2 in a girl's life

I have 7 gurlfriends - I can lend you 6 2choose from

Mature - Up# undecided
lol,when we are talking of having many girls,i think i have more than many(just that she is number one on my list),where in my post did i said she is the only girl am dating,just that i think its nonsense and i want to stop it.mind u i still have a girl crying and doing all sort of things to have me back but which i dnt need anymore.she always go to my friends to help her plead.and many girls like that.
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sunebanty:
lol,when we are talking of having many girls,i think i have more than many(just that she is number one on my list),where in my post did i said she is the only girl am dating,just that i think its nonsense and i want to stop it.mind u i still have a girl crying and doing all sort of things to have me back but which i dnt need anymore.she always go to my friends to help her plead.and many girls like that.

Now clap for yourself

After that walk 2 d corner of ur room and do 16 frog jump

Report back 2me when ure done undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
190:

Now clap for yourself

After that walk 2 d corner of ur room and do 16 frog jump

Report back 2me when ure done undecided
i guess you need rest
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by 190: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sunebanty:
i guess you need rest

Me - Noo oh I'm completely fine
I guess u need head check cheesy
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Etranshub(m): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2012
My 2 cent, continue knacking her with no string attch then u re save
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 1:59am On Sep 18, 2012
Etranshub: My 2 cent, continue knacking her with no string attch then u re save
lolz
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 1:59am On Sep 18, 2012
Etranshub: My 2 cent, continue knacking her with no string attch then u re save
lolz,ok bro thanks
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Sunebanty(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2012
190:

Me - Noo oh I'm completely fine
I guess u need head check cheesy
i dnt take trash and poo but i cn't fight someone i don't see..if u see my physic u wn't dare mess up with me
Re: Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2012
Sunebanty:
i dnt take trash and poo but i cn't fight someone i don't see..if u see my physic u wn't dare mess up with me
Pweeerie! can we get a snapshot of dat physique? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls / Worst Date Ever!!! / Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.