Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? (1190 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by SuyaEater(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
I need opinions please
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by obowunmi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Why not? If she's not an alien.

If she had qualities that I'm looking for in a woman, why not?
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by 190: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Nah I prefer d tight ones dat doctors haven't tampered wif
Their punanies

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by CrazyMan(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2012
If I love her why not...we're all capable of making mistakes...no one is perfect.
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by obo389(m): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2012
190: Nah I prefer d tight ones dat doctors haven't tampered wif
Their punanies
cu. undecidedare they not betr than those useless gurls who hav already aborted all what is left inside their
womb and they come and acting and pretending 'God's time is the best' sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Ranoscky(m): 3:07am On Sep 18, 2012
obowunmi: If she had qualities that I'm looking for in a woman, why not?
2nded
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Lexusgs430: 3:33am On Sep 18, 2012
CrazyMan: If I love her why not...we're all capable of making mistakes...no one is perfect.

What about if the child was not a mistake?
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Lexusgs430: 3:35am On Sep 18, 2012
If love exists and both parties are well suited, why not?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Mynd44: 5:09am On Sep 18, 2012
I see noting bad in it. Yes I can
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by okooloyun1(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2012
Seriously considering issues surrounding the birth of the child,yes i can.
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Dyt(f): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2012
Very nonsense question
Mimickin d OP
Yen yen yen yen yen yen
Shior
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Alaafialoro(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2012
Dyt: Very nonsense question
Mimickin d OP
Yen yen yen yen yen yen
Shior
It‘s not a nonsense question. Atleast,from d responses people are giving,it‘s not a bad question. Besides,it‘s better than d usual ‘virgin question‘ we see on here everyday.
@op...I doubt if I can.
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by shewanna: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2012
Frontpage nau. A lot of peeps need answer to this question.
@op,there is nothing bad in it as long as you r both happy together.
Understanding lo matter!
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Excelboi(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2012
No, I cant
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by CrazyMan(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Lexusgs430: What about if the child was not a mistake?
If the child isn't a mistake, then she wouldn't need me because the man responsible would have accepted her.

The child becomes a mistake the moment the father disown the baby...that's when the girl realizes that she actually made a mistake of falling in love with the wrong guy.
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
as long as her b00bs no be like slippers and she fine well well yes i go marry her
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Black002(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Why not? is she not a woman? go ask those guys who insists their women / fiancees gets pregnant before they get married or go ask those in marriage for quite some time without a child to show for it, or best of all go ask those campus guys what they see the ladies do with not 1 but as much as many pot belle/ grandpa etc they can count on daily basis, those that had undergone series of abortion until there's nothing left in their womb to tell what they think.

Am sure if i have to ask how many guys will marry Genevieve (despite the fact she's got a child at a tender age) i wouldn't be needing anyone to tell me what the reply will be, for those who cant this is why the white man will always be above and more understanding because there are quite some things they dont consider when they are in love.
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Black002(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
she-wanna:
Understanding lo matter!

Bravo you have a matured mind.......... keep it up.
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
CrazyMan:
If the child isn't a mistake, then she wouldn't need me because the man responsible would have accepted her.

The child becomes a mistake the moment the father disown the baby...that's when the girl realizes that she actually made a mistake of falling in love with the wrong guy.

Disagree. She could be divorced,separated, widowed etc etc etc
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
It all depends on if she is still in shape or not. If no, then NO!
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
she-wanna:
Understanding lo matter!
Take what to the frontal? This ain't worth the middle page sef
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by shewanna: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
@mynd44: no thread is worthy of frontpage shey ? Na wa for nairalanders sha. Any thread they see on frontpage is always accompanied with "how does this affect dat?" Or "why is this on frontpage?" Smh!!! That was just my suggestion. u can put it on backpage if u like.
Doooh!
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by CrazyMan(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Lexusgs430: Disagree. She could be divorced,separated, widowed etc etc etc
Ok you have a point here...I agree with you.

But apart from those cases you listed above, others should be treated as mistakes right?
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by jaybee3(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
most def
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
jay bee: most def
Did not know you were still around here
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by tobechi20(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Yes ooo, but i wil ask questions lyk

haw u take born am
na rape?
Were d father dey?
Abi he don die?
Wetin kil am?
Re: Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2012
CrazyMan:
Ok you have a point here...I agree with you.

But apart from those cases you listed above, others should be treated as mistakes right?

Hmmmmmmmmmm (big return question for me, that I have no answer for)

I would not personally classify the birth of a child a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Someone Old Enough To Get Married? / Help / Any Lady Out There To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.