Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! (6504 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by chychy(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2008
omg, u r only 18. there's no way both of u know what u're doing.

My dear, get serious with school or whatever u have chosen 2 do in life, both of u r still way 2 young.

Meanwhile, it'll only be manly 2 tell her u ain't into her anymore. What's d worst that cld happen? she'd cry, trust me, most of us have had a share of that.
She'll move on. U guys shd be just friends.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2008
Thanks alot aniffy4eva, you remind me of been  MR. NICE GUY - You really got my feelings! I wish I could have one-on-one talk about my case with you.

aniffy4eva:

A computer geek, (reduces his chances of being a show-stopper cool ), except he develops a program and hits it big like Microsoft. cheesy, then all the chicks will be around`you because of your money, grin
Sloppy

You caught one of my role models, Bill Gates; I also have Henry Ford and Warren Buffet!

Well,

The main problem no one yet looks over is that she loves me and I love her too; I don't know if I only see it that way! Maybe I am blind like they say love is blind.

Its just too bad I TRULY love her and I can't even simply quit the relationship; still waiting for a reason to do that.

My main problem is that I don't live in a Socially Live Community, I live in Sokoto where everyone minds his business! No Games, No Clubs, No Amusement Parks, No beaches, No Cinemas, and I have No much Friends. So precisely, NO FUN! I could only go and see this girl to talk, laugh and go shopping or simply walk.

If I have any other thing to do, thats my Computer! What Else? Sometimes Listen to Some JAZZ (Kenny G) and BLUES (Phill Collins) or Read Novels; Robert Kiyosaki, Stephen R. Covey and other authors.

Thats just a summary of my life! cry Thankgod, School keeps me busy when its open.

Someone please Annalise my case and give me a solution, I am really done with this case. I want to quit, but how?
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2008
Guys,

Thanks for all the asistance, but considering my above post. I just wanted a smart way to forget LOVE or an easy way to get her back! - Though I am much good these days, minding my own business.

I am very grateful to all your asistance. God Bless All!
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by realdemi(f): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2008
I am dumbfounded. If u were my younger bro, i'd have beaten sense into u. NONSENSE! angry
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by realdemi(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
Now, for a little help there. after the spanking : grin

My dear, u are still sooooo young. Enjoy life to the fullest. Make new friends (both male and female). Let me let u into a secret. the quality of life u will live in the future is hinged largely on the quality of ur connection, associations, friendships or if u like relationships u cultivate NOW.

I've lived in Sokoto at some tym in my life. It culd be boring, i know but like i said try and make good friends. Travel out of town if possible. Do some Just do things to keep ur mind off that babe because i assure u she don't know jack about love. At her tender age, she's already flirting around. shocked

Focus on your studies and stay out of trouble.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
Thanks real_demi, and thanks all responders too.  wink

I've got good new to tell, finally I am over this relationship last night. I asked her to choose one "me-or-him" and I guess she chose him and then I told her this relationship is over.

Actually I asked her if she was in my shoe would she live the pain she've been putting me through? She said NO! I said, why then am I taking the wrong judgement? - I asked if she wants me to leave, she said NO then I said should I then Stay? Her answer was I don't know, do what you want.

I then said, signs are enough for the wise. I shouldn't depress you until you disgrace me in public, I take my leave and may you find happiness in your relationship. I told her I will not be coming back again!

Right now, I don't know what she's into. But for me, I am trying to carry on with life.

Hakuna Matata - That what I remember since when I was kid watching Lion King!

I believe my journey has just begun the circle of life.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by realdemi(f): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
My dear, i'm glad u are finally over that relationship. Just like u said, u have just begun the cycle of life and as time goes on in the years, yu\ou begin to wonder why you took certain decisions. That's what growing is all about.
And we all keep growing or dying(if u are not learning in life). So learn from the bad relationship so u can make ur next one much better. smiley smiley

Where do u stay in Sokoto? I had my second degree from Geog dept UDUS. I'm now based in Lagos though. Stayed at Downtown, J.Allen. Also stayed at Goronyo (NYSC).

Stay blessed and stay out o' trouble.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by temmie3005: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2008
with time,u ll get to knw more about relationship.Face ur studies,read ur bible and pray to God for wisdom,knowlegde and understanding.take care.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by skfa1: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
I`m now happy that you are out of the relationship.Just move on with life and be strong .I think is not bad to love someone but you gotta be careful.Always be a strong man.

Take care.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by dellynash(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2008
wake up can't u see the hand writing on the wall, why are you dying for a girl who has no respect for you? do u know she can disgrace you? please run for your dear life that chick is a flirt even if her nunu is as sweet as sweet itself leave her, you will get another beautiful queen who will love and respect you. I feel really pissed off with the way this girl is playing over you, just toasting you left and right and u keep talking of love, come on gentle man stop fooling urself, leave this girl alone before its too late.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by dellynash(f): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2008
congratulations im happy you have dropped the relationship, now u have some experience and will surely learn from your past mistakes. God bless you
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2008
Thanks to all, though I am having bad moods here. I just keep feeling bad! - But don't bother, I know I will be fine. Its very painful from the inside, I do feel burning in my heart when I think of her  cry. That I still can't get off me, the thinking!

Like I've said, I know I will be fine,   embarassed

The good thing is that I aint the only one suffering this case! - Her Sister told me she didnt sleep that night, that her mother even wanted to talk to me untill she changed her mind.

Her Sister told me she was lonely in her room crying the whole night! - I was a little awake too, till around 3am before I could close my eyes and sleep.   embarassed

Its all OVER! - I will never love anyone again, I am done with the verb LOVE. I take it to be a NOUN!
First and Final Experience by God grace, I pray I never have someone disturb my life again. I hate Love.  cry

Thanks once again to all posters.

@ real_demi - I live at Runjin Sambo Area, Just behind Mukhtari Shagari House (D. Gov.)
Hows Lagos? I always want to visit that State, I've never been to Lagos.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Akinagirl(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2008
You're just 18, not the end of the world. Easy my friend.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2008
Thanks to all grin

I just can't believe am very much ok now! grin

That was after I took a trip round Nigeria. I went to Lagos; I made new friends there. That was my first time of visiting lagos, its really a sweet experience. I went to Agidingbi, Ikeja and Oba bustop! - Awesome

I also flyed Virgin to Abuja. I made new friends too! cool - I went round Abuja, to Ceddi Plaza, Grand Squire and Millenium Park. It was a great time too!

I really appreciate all your suggestions and replies to my hardship, I am now over the troubles! My school has now resumed and I am very much ready for lectures, tests and exams! - Hurray, I am glad! kiss cool grin cheesy wink - I've got to be starting something now, new life and new plans!
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by kingkams(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
Pops champagne

At last, he has broken free.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2008
rufaai:

Thanks to all  grin

I just can't believe am very much ok now! grin

That was after I took a trip round Nigeria. I went to Lagos; I made new friends there. That was my first time of visiting lagos, its really a sweet experience. I went to Agidingbi, Ikeja and Oba bustop! - Awesome

I also flyed Virgin to Abuja. I made new friends too!  cool - I went round Abuja, to Ceddi Plaza, Grand Squire and Millenium Park. It was a great time too!

I really appreciate all your suggestions and replies to my hardship, I am now over the troubles! My school has now resumed and I am very much ready for lectures, tests and exams! - Hurray, I am glad!  kiss cool grin cheesy wink - I've got to be starting something now, new life and new plans!

I HOPE YOU WILL NOT TAKE OUT YOUR HEARTBREAK ON SOME OTHER GOOD GIRL THAT YOU WILL MEET IN FUTURE. ALSO, GET TO KNOW A GIRL BEFORE YOU LOVE HER AND I'LL TELL YOU THIS FOR SURE, IF SHE IS THE TYPE TO MANIPULATE YOU, AVOID HER BEFORE YOU GET INTO ANOTHER SITUATION LIKE THE ONE YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by lightest(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
To be sincere, this is one of the most intresting thread on nairaland. Wishing Rufai all the best in his new life. have experienced it before but not as hard  as his.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by skipo87(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2008
yiippie!! another playa in the making, that means less virgins, more teenage pregnancy, more population, more transmitted infection and other vices
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by djojo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ topic u better don't kill urself, becos of love u will just die and she will hiss herself on ur burial ground.
i dont see the reason why guys still fall in love with girls of nowadays cos they are not worth falling for

if u are not a drinker, u better be or if u are not a womanizer this is time for u to be, continue with ur life and leave the allot alone
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by TheClown: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2010
18, um, its normal. Carry go,
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by MOBO444(f): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ Poster in the hands of a Black woman.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sluvy4tune(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
my humbly advice move on now.....
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by luckgames(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
"had to go and see her after, I asked why she didn’t even respond to me. She said she wanted to see if I really love her, she knows I will comeback. I was OH that’s it, ok do as you wish. But I love you, nothing can change that. "

Because she can play you
She is taking you for a fool
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by klear(f): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
She is not in love with you & if you do not want to be used like a dish rag, you better get your acts together & take a DIGNIFIED walk out of the relationship. How did you manage to fall in love with somebody who has no regard for your feelings? Love is truly blind
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Tallest9(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
No quit o..mayb na til u catch dem dey Zap u go quit
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Johnny(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Poster;at 18,u wont go &face ur studies or handiwork....one day this guy will call u to give u biscuit &some pocket money...
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by chocobharbie: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2012
@ poster.. #no offence.. but must u wait untill u catch em doin d f-word b4 u knw dah shesz cheatin on u undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Age Limit For Dating? / She Smells Down There / Application Open For Volunteers For 2019 Higher Institution Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.