Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! (6503 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by yimiton(f): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Poster,
You're so funny! Look, we're not saying you should totally stop being freinds! We're saying you're too young for anything serious enough to hurt you emotionally.
Be friends with her and do all nice things with her but stay away from sex and other sexual activities and don't promise anything you can't give.
You don't have to cry murder when you see her hanging out with other people, just be good friends, who knows, maybe some day some time when you're both up to it, you just might end up dating. But for now, good friendship is good enough.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by tboy1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2008
yimiton:

@ Poster,
You're so funny! Look, we're not saying you should totally stop being freinds! We're saying you're too young for anything serious enough to hurt you emotionally.
Be friends with her and do all nice things with her but stay away from sex and other sexual activities and don't promise anything you can't give.
You don't have to cry murder when you see her hanging out with other people, just be good friends, who knows, maybe some day some time when you're both up to it, you just might end up dating. But for now, good friendship is good enough.

@ yimiton
He does not need to be her friend because he'll continue to have feelings for her.He needs to cut the girl off,that's the best solution.Cut her off ASAP

@ Poster

Whenever you see her anywhere, All you you have to do is say HELLO and keep movin, don't start any silly chit chat or rubbish conversation. Save all ur conversations for other chicks
If you continue being friends wit her you'll always have feelins for her.What we're tryin to do is advise u how you can remove those silly feelins you have for her and how you should get the hell out and meet all those nice young ladies out there.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by joobreel(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
rufai, you are the most stupid lover i have heard off. at 18, i already knew what i wanted in a woman. whatever you think you are doing with your so called girlfriend is not just stupid but also childish. you better tell your mom to go and wash your head for you cos despite all advice given to you, you are still not listening. well, all the best in your sojourn of misery
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Tobiegal(f): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
Guy, Soory o, bt u r jst a piece of crap! angry

U come here crying fowl of a relationship with no bearing, seeking 4 wot pple tik, yet knwing wot u intend doing next,

Pls, save us some precious time, since u already ave ur mind made up, go ahead n do wot u ave 2 do,

Not 4 u 2 keep asking whether or not u shd cee her d next day, knwing fully wel dat u'l stil do wot u please! angry
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sagitarius(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'm already heart-broken just by readin ur thread. its so sad 2 hear ur story, can't believe ure a Nigerian guy Anyway,u just have 2 do ur best 2 4get dis chick, she's attracted 2 diff guys & wants 2 play her game. i'l advise u 2 leave dat town if u can, get another girl & start all over.she's definitely not d one 4 u, some day, she'l come 2 u & apologise 4 all dis. don't understand why ppl do dat, i had a similar experience & since dat day, i vowed 2 myself dat it wuld never happen again. Trust me,i have kept my word i know its hard,but just try.God will surely see u thru dis one
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by odiaseo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'll recommend you read this article to save you from future heart breaks.

7 Essential Dating Tips that Work
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by dammytosh: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2008
I am happy for u but please dn't post anytin dt has to do wit any heart break from the girl again.

Ori Okere Koko Lawo.Ba wi fun Omo Eni Agbo
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by TheSly: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2008

Ori Okere Koko Lawo.Ba wi fun Omo Eni Agbo

Lol. . . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by odiaseo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'll recommend you read this article to save you from future heart breaks.

7 Essential Dating Tips that Work
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
Thanks to all.

I am a bit Ok trying just to be me  grin

I've even begun planning for school resumption, my second year in the University. Did I say that before? Anyway, I study B.Sc Physics at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto.

Well, I don't think I need any more relationship now! Dont you think so? I could be more strong been just my self and having other things to keep me busy,  smiley.

Even though I am not dropping her entirely, I'll just keep her out of my mind and make her a usual friend and dont show her any thing of that nature. I'll just let her do her life! - Thanks my thinking and I think I'll be ok with that.

He he he, even though I am trying to keep a young girl for me. She's in JSS2! - A beautiful young girl that could fit me when I am more ready to be a Married man, So I better think off now and plan life.

Thanks to all once again.

Guy at OVENET I'll get to you tomorrow! - I want to meet more people, thanks the third  grin
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by ell77(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2008
rufaai:

He he he, even though I am trying to keep a young girl for me. She's in JSS2! - A beautiful young girl that could fit me when I am more ready to be a Married man, So I better think off now and plan life.

How old is this child, since you are 18? You better remove your eye from that area, just because someone is young does not mean they can't hurt you either (in case that was what you were thinking as a new defence startegy).

Anyway, I am not sure being friends with this girl is advisable either, but being civil is probably necessary if you are likely to bump into her. She used you, cheated on you and then manipulated you into believing you had to beg her to speak to her, you even went as far as to apologise to her. She does not sound good for you in any way shape or form. Just concentrat on your studies, when you finish and are successful you will meet so many girls you will start choosing those who have good characters. Character is more important than whatever is drawing you back to this girl who cheated on you. Good luck though, because you are a guy it does not make you any less vulnerable to emotional pain, afterall, we are all human.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2008

Huh?
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by kingsikaz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
sorry dear. i now how u feel, i've xperienx such thin. Let's analyz all d possibilities:

Love is like a sun, it rises and sets. i call it loverise n loveset.when luv rises, u'll feel happy n b in brightside of life,full of hope, d future will b promising, but when it sets, life becomes hopeless, drab n meaningless. i wii not tell u 2 just her like dat, wai because " d MEMORY OF LOVE LAST FOREVER, even if u pretend u dont longer want her for love is a moment dat last forever. but then wat can u do,

(1) think of this, a lady dat's not playing game with u wen u r still dating, dont u know dat she can play more than games wen u eventually marry her. she is unfaithful
(2) she is a materialist. this is a minus 4 her.she likes material things so much, this u dont know on time becos u are blindfolded."Love isn't blind; it just only sees what matters, but those seems not matter later becomes d matters arising".ur father is trying 2 guide u against materialism dats is wai he didn't get u a car in order 2 prove a point. " You dont live ur life 2 prove a point , u must live ur live 2 make a point". d reason wai u think dat she luvs then was because of dose material things she gets 4rm u 2 meet her needs n she had no option dan 2 fake love. she never love u, she only has a feeling 4 u which is base on materialism' for Love is more than a Feeling; It's a state of mind'. she's trying 2 dump stylishly because she had seen a BIG BROS WITH HUMMER JEEP. she's not fit 4 u,it's dangerous u married her .do think of wat will happen if things turn upside down after ur marriage, she will certainly leave u, then u will just have 2 commit suicide TAKE NOTE.
(3) Family relationship in love matters.d intervention of families in love matters can never b overemphasize, yet one need 2 b very careful in letting famliybond determine things 4 u.In Luv u must PLEASE, N BE PLEASED. You are trying 2 please her,2 make her happy, but she didnt make u happy.You may say that afterall u handle n endure that until she grow up 2 make u happy, friend! i tell u, Marriage is not 2 be ENDURED BUT 2 B ENJOYED. be wise, dont try dat, it can send u 2 grave untimely.
(4)Feeling of Importance. do try 2 make ur girl feel important in every aspect of life because 'every man (male& female) craves 4 feeling of importance.'
(5) need 4 a Meeting. try 2 call 4 d last time, iron-out isssues 2gether, take note of pretense, prepare 4 d best n d worst. And do not behave as if you are love-sick ds will make 2 feel dat u can not do without her. you are a man, try 2 b a realman.
(6) Do not live in the past, there's no future in d past.try 2 live in d present. get a pen n a paper, write down those thing u want in your girl.write down those plesant things u will do in life, if u are told you have 24hrs 2 live.
(7)THERE IS STILL MORE ROSSY FLOWERS IN D GARDEN. i am very sure 2 announce 2 u that there are still more FRESH , LOVING, UNDERSTANDING, ROSSY FLOWERS IN D GARDEN OF LIFE.AS U JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE U GOTTA SEE D RIGHT ONE 4 U 2 HOOK UP.
reach kingsikaz d philosopher, psychologist n motivator on 08072705904. sikaz4u@yahoo.com love you, guyman.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by chychy(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2008
I'm even surprised u put up with her attitude 4 so long.

It's obvious she aint in2 u, try hard to move on, cut ur losses. She even took u 4 a fool with all d lies n constant deceit.

If she respected u at all, she'd have come 2 u to tell u that she'd met someone else. Apparently, that ain't one of her strong points.

At least u've learnt, take consolation in that. She DOES NOT DESERVE U.

Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by steaming(f): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2008
had already clicked to reply to ask how old you are before i saw the last post on page 1 saying you are 18. You are just too young and not mature enough to handle a relationship. Some people get mature at 18, others dont.

You know what, all what you are saying, even from the tone of your story, you are highly immature for a relationship. All of that is puberty exhibitions. Trust mi you are going to look back someday and not believe you went thru such nonsense silly periods.

Now my very candid opinion, leave her and face your books. i patiently read through your posts because i see you as another young one loosing it, its your time though to mess up but dont go to d extreme.

Find other things to ocuupy your fragile mind. Read and play with friends like a good boy should and spend time with your family.

From a BIG BIG SIS
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Omonunu2u(f): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
Go and read ur book
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by ikuoma4rea: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2008
guy,its obvious here dat she is fed with the relationship cos they say sometins are bolding written on the wall and we pretend not to see them cos of this stuff called feeling.just look for a better chick who will appreciate u.so sori that it happened but things happen and we just cant change it.u dont beg people to stay in ur life,its simply means ur guys are not meant for each other.best of luck.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by rufaai(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
Thanks Big BIg BIG Sister (steaming),  kiss I appreciate your view

Thanks alot to kingsikaz and the entire reponse writers.

I was ill for the past 3 days, thats why I could'nt get to reply your posts.
though, I am a bit OK for now. It was just the normal sickness of Sokoto, Malaria Fever.

Outrageous  News:

Just yesterday, this girl came to check on me because she knew I was not good. She was with me for while and we talked jokes and little of our relationship, I just told her that I have given up on her and she could run her life the way she wants with whom she wants.

! She said; No I should'nt talk like that because if its that guy she isn't with him any more, that she truely loves me and I shouldnt worry my self!

I was idle and I told her, no I wund believe her besides I can't struggle any more because of the guy. Like i've said she should just go on with life,

I left the room to get a drink, when I came in she was holding my picture, steering at it with no blinks! I said "hmm, what are you doing?" She replied "Nothing, just that I like the picture." I said no she had enough of my pictures with her, I can't give her this one now.

*Shorten

She appologized to me about the odd times and that things would be good, i just said its OK because I don't want her to start pimping out tears in my house as she normally does when she is sad.

Today, she called me and the Hello my love is not over yet. I reply her too with love compliments, though I really want to quit and I don't want it. But I am afraid if I take it the hardway, I'll hurt her maybe and that I would want to experience.

Maybe with time we'll be over it, because I don't want her any more. If you guys got any more suggestions on how to haddle things now, i'll appreciate it alot.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by tboy1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
Yo Rufai, like i said before u should not allow her mess up wit ur head because that what she's doing.

She was messin wit u wit someother guy and now she wants u back.Pls DON'T allow her mess wit ur head because if u do decide to get back wit her and she pulls dis kinda stunt again,then you're back to square 1.

Anyways take care and hope it wasn't girl fever that knocked u out for 3 days grin grin grin
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sholae(m): 2:54am On Jan 20, 2008
wats up baby4u
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sholae(m): 3:55am On Jan 20, 2008
maybe i can help you out baby4u2, lets talk about it.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by baby4u2(f): 3:56am On Jan 20, 2008
@sholae whatz up now? what are u helping? ehn rufaai i am just tempted to slap u back to reality but i guess u're destined to be hurt. nothing more to say to your stupidity, u no bi my relation.
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sholae(m): 4:01am On Jan 20, 2008
whao! i've been insulted and embarrassed many times i dont tink thats gonna hurt? baby4u2
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sholae(m): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2008
whao! i've been insulted and embarrassed many times i dont tink thats gonna hurt? baby4u2
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by baby4u2(f): 4:31am On Jan 20, 2008
@sholae are u now rufaai?
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sholae(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2008
for god sake im not rafui, im SHOLA okay
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by sholae(m): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2008
why dont you just give a bit of tour time,i only wanna make a friend here, baby
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by deor03(m): 5:16am On Jan 20, 2008
rufai is just pulling your leggs , dragging this thread
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by Akinagirl(f): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2008
obviously, lol. Some people are just ineducable. I cant understand why he is letting this demon control his life
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by NOUBLE(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2008
shocked sad
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by aniffy4eva(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2008
OK People

I just couldn't resist the urge to post, undecided

Trying to analyse the situation

Mr. Rufai

Young
Mr nice guy
Still in school
First Love
Obviously inexperienced
A computer geek, (reduces his chances of being a show-stopper cool ), except he develops a program and hits it big like Microsoft. cheesy, then all the chicks will be around`you cos of your money, grin
Sloppy

Anyways, if this whole story is true undecided, just sit down, relax and use your head.

"I left the room to get a drink, [s]when I came in she was holding my picture, steering at it with no blinks![/s] I said "hmm, what are you doing?" She replied "Nothing, just that I like the picture." I said no she had enough of my pictures with her, I can't give her this one now."

Guess what thought was in her head." I know the sucker is gonna fall for this, grin"and sadly, embarassed, you have, embarassed embarassed

My advice,

You don't even need her friendship for now, just blank her, FORGET about her, no need for chit-chat, no need for Hello, na by force, . Focus all your energies on something constructive, and trust me, with time, she'll be nothing more than a fading memory. Is it simple, yes. Easy? No way. You have to be in control of your emotions. That's where maturity begins.

Cheers.

N.B. abeg leave that child in JSS 2, Haba, Mallam Rufai!!! JSS 2 !!! ,
Re: Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! by saintchi: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2008
My brother ithinkyou do not need a prophet any to tell you that she is no longer in love with you but jist how to pullout soit wont hurt is her problem. if am to advice, then i would say call off. Never become enemies, you could still become friends but look for another and make her to know your stand. Reason if you dont do it now, you could see her or witness a more disturbing scene that could make you break the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Age Limit For Dating? / 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend / She Smells Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.