Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28823 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Ibracyber(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:

The extremist are not a minority, they represent the main stream islam either through active militancy or sympathy. your "true islam" followers are a minority.
where did u get dis......true believer,true muslim in islam are may....stop saying rubbish 4rm ur dirty mouth...american is calling 4 war christian pple r calling 4 world war#astaghafrulah
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by cherish(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2012
solidbroda: brainwashed mofo. Wicked moa4ker. U shall rot in ur hell with ur 72 virgins
♈☺uЯ entire generation will rot in hell slowpoke

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Did this INFIDEL just call me.. ALUSI OKIJA a lair?! What do you know about the Quoran?!Here are a few passages from the Quoran for your ignorant a`ss..

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - [size- 14pt]"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.[/size] But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - [size=14pt]"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,[/size] for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:95) - [size=18pt] "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt,[/size] and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" THIS PASSAGE IS FOR BIITCH MUSLIMS.. They are considered Infidels who will burn in Hell

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - [size=18pt] "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified [/size] or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - [color=#99000] "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

I could keep posting more... If you dont know about the duties of a good Muslim, I suggest you shut the fhuck up..

Allah Akbar
Ohhhhh buoy! May almighty Allah, forgives you!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by chux76(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2012
Movie Says Mohammed and Islam is evil,Violent and all ...
Muslims troop out into the streets and cause violence,wreak evil and havoc,murder innocent people..etc..
What does that TELL US

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Gorrbachev: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Islam has succeed in intimidating nobody. people will continue making cartoons and movies about muhammed, and i hope all these liberals are kicked out of office so any time there is a bloody and unreasonable violence in the name of muhammed, there will also be an irrational and aggressive retaliation. simple

I kill you. bloody infidel! !!
LMAO
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tinkinjo: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2012
Moslems have to change their attitude to these arts. Let them not deceive themselves that the attacks(if one should call it that) on their religion will stop because of their shameful show of anger. If anything, they should expect more as there are many out there who'll continue to provoke and sit back to have fun watching them exhibit their primitive tantrums.

In the future that we are heading into, attacks on religion of whatever form 'll only multiply. The best one need do is be at peace and let God.

The truth is you don't fight (carry weapons) for God. Jesus Himself demonstrated this when He told Peter to sheath his sword after Peter had cut off someone's ear in an attempt to defend Jesus.
You can't but admire Jesus!

If I believe in the awe and omnipotence of God - the God I worship as a Christian; if in fact God is God, and I Know He is, then I'm rest assured that 'God is not mocked'.
Do you (moslem) believe same?

Sometime ago someone publish something titled 'The Dark Side of Jesus', to think that this same person lived among Christians and wasn't harmed...! Moslems must wake...what the heck...

...I must add though that I love Yoruba Moslems - they are the best.

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by akagaba(f): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na undecided

Is it by force to become a christian?

Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving!

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!
Hahahahaha. Bunch of rubbish. D earlier u kno dat prophet muhamed is fake& does not even exist, d betta 4u. Islam is a religion 4dogs& beasts so i gues al muslims ar animals. Wake up bros.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by gegee(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Not Just Frech Embassies o!! Those Niggas are so crazy they would attack anybody caught eating French Toast (a.k.a Christians).. Joints that sell FRECH FRIES (Goodbye Mr. Biggs and other Fast foods).. And 'French Curves' would also be banned in all Almajiri Schools in the North.. Even sef, Muslims would stop French kissing their wives from now on..

una no go kill person for laff o. na total boycotting of all tins french
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by simp: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2012
Think about it , must people just be looking for wahala in the name of freedom of speech. Now you will say islam is not a religion of peace.When you are intentionally insulting someones belief. Can anyone abuse or create bad image about your ordinary dad and you keep quiet talkless of a prophet of God.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ibrahym47(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2012
so far d christian sees nothing wrong in portrating d cartoon i as a muslim also sees nothing wrong in killing u bastards....kill 'em all
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2012
ibrahym47: so far d christian sees nothing wrong in portrating d cartoon i as a muslim also sees nothing wrong in killing u bastards....kill 'em all
I've forwarded your post, IP address, email and phone number to SSS. fvcking terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by AjanleKoko: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2012
ibrahym47: so far d christian sees nothing wrong in portrating d cartoon i as a muslim also sees nothing wrong in killing u bastards....kill 'em all

LOL.
I trust you won't complain when you get killed instead?
Nobody's got a monopoly on killing, you know wink
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by kenlash1(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2012
Is muhammed God? re muslims worshipping muhammed? If someone makes a comment about a fellow man nd u raise up ur hand to kill anoda den u re a bigger fool than d person making the comment. We ve hrd so many comments about jesus (some say he was gay, some say he was fucking mary magdalene) but not once ve u hrd christians rioting about dt. Muslims ve ridiculed islam and brought it down to paper and biro religion, where any publication against islam and its "PROPHET" means trouble for d world. SMH religion of peace my foot. I tot our aim is to make heaven ? Instead of purging urselves to hell

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2012
nikaleyot: .
I'm no xtian, muslim, hindu, budah, or whatever religion. But 1 thing is, I believe in God. Before any religion, God has always been.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ndsmartt(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2012
all dis shit wouldnt arise, if father Abraham use condom on that slave woman or bone her wife advice.....
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2012

You are a true Muslim... Here is some motivation for your faithful soul..

Christians Did this.. Now go and do your thing!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by cherish(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=tope ayan]I hate muslims......u must be sick
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jaybee(f): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2012

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!

Why are Christians the first targets of aggression when anything perceived, by muslims, as unislamic is done. how do you know it is Christians are publishing the magazine?. this is the illogical, irrational, baseless and blanket thinking that lead you muslims to start targeting unsuspecting christians who have nothing to do with your usually grossly misplaced anger.

in any case, if the publishers are christians, are they carrying out a collective decision of the christians or representing christians?

i think there is more to what muslims call religion than meet the eye. you muslims should be courageous enough to say it loud and clear.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by akagaba(f): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2012
Psylas: I love muslims, i love islam, i love Allah, i love muhammad
U ar wastin up time, prophet Mohammed is fake.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by IleIfe2(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2012
Ibracyber: where did u get dis......true believer,true muslim in islam are may....stop saying rubbish 4rm ur dirty mouth...american is calling 4 war christian pple r calling 4 world war#astaghafrulah

From what Nigerians have experienced from the mai-tasini days to boko-haram. these guys don't live in caves, they live among fellow muslims, store ammunition where? at home with wife kids and fellow sympathisers (friends). these people make up these communities. So the extremist agenda is a mainstream ideology. islam just has too many pretenders.

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by skidos4u(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!
i can c dat u muslims re barberians. if nt y on earth wil sum1 in USA release a firm n innocent ppl re being killed else whr in d name of protctn d prophet dt can nt protect himslf.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2012
cherish: ♈☺uЯ entire generation will rot in hell slowpoke
do you even know your origin? Go ask from your prostitute mom who adopted u. gay
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by IleIfe2(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2012

Type all you want, you can't throw a bomb through a keyboard. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2012
skidos4u: i can c dat u muslims re barberians. if nt y on earth wil sum1 in USA release a firm n innocent ppl re being killed else whr in d name of protctn d prophet dt can nt protect himslf.

Its called 'SETTING AN EXAMPLE'.. Get with the Program..
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by blackborn7(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2012
sleeky8:

Lmao. Lemme just add religion of piss and shit.
Muslims always clamour for violence. Why didnt Abraham use a c.d?

YOU SHOULD HAVE PROVIDED ONE FOR HIM...SMILING.....
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Les: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Okay, I think I shld apologise to all the aggrieved christians on here who don't support the blasphemin other people's faith.

And to those sayin Islam is not a religion of peace shld better chill cos it's very obvious despite all the extremisms and shiits by all these fake muslims, we have a majority that practice the true Islam.

now that's a better talk. Do you know d maker of titanic said that God cant sink titanic, where's the ship now? The french man that made sure that d bible will never progress died and his house was used as a printing press for the bible. A star was being picked up by her drunk friends. Her mum seeing dat prayed for her saying May God be wit you, she replied, if only he travels in the trunk cos the inside is already full. They later had a fatal accident, ol died, car crashed beyond recognision, but trunk was intact which was scientifically impossible and a crate of egg in the trunk, none cracked. A professor that always tells his students that God doesn't exist, when he died, his last statement on earth was 'O God'. There are several cases of ppl that mocked God and there strange stories were told. This's just d truth but d world don't know about it cos satanic tools tends to stop the truth and deceive masses as prophesied by Jesus. Bottom line, God'll always fight his battle and dat of his children. 2. This's just a satanic plan to shield ppl from the truth. Should d world end now where would ol dis protesters be? Free ol this external forces and worship God for a better divinity!

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by kacheezy: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!
The publisher is not a Christian....he does not believe in god....please don't go on a killing spree yet...
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by greaterlove(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Not Just Frech Embassies o!! Those Niggas are so crazy they would attack anybody caught eating French Toast (a.k.a Christians).. Joints that sell FRECH FRIES (Goodbye Mr. Biggs and other Fast foods).. And 'French Curves' would also be banned in all Almajiri Schools in the North.. Even sef, Muslims would stop French kissing their wives from now on..
classic. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Okay, I think I shld apologise to all the aggrieved christians on here who don't support the blasphemin other people's faith.

And to those sayin Islam is not a religion of peace shld better chill cos it's very obvious despite all the extremisms and shiits by all these fake muslims, we have a majority that practice the true Islam.

Since we are Apologising to Christians.. I will also like to apologise to all the Christians killed by Muslims.. Muslims aint necessarily sorry, they were just obeying the scriptures according the the Quoran.. If all Christians would only repent and become Muslims, there will be nobody for Irate Muslims to kill..
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by samkoro: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2012
Truth annoys moslems.Once the evil murders by mohammed is brought to light,they become annoyed.In all the things that provoked moslem riotes,you will see that it is an exact depiction of his life of murders,child sex(9 year old wife) and murders of those that he could not convince to join his devilish ideas
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by cherish(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=solidbroda] do you even know your origin? Go ask from your prostitute mom who adopted u. gay[/quotec
I can see now that u are jobless hypocrite
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by nikegbade(f): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2012
The one who insults Rosululah(SAW) is like the one who looks directly up at the sun $ spits at it; his spit falls back on his face'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.