Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Help Needed Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed Immediately (1703 Views)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 20, 2012
My fiancee said she want to be a friend to my ex-girl... What does it mean/what should i do?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure: My fiancee said she want to be a friend to my ex-girl... What does it mean/what should i do?
lol...she wants to make friends with your ex...whats the confusion there. And whats the meaning of what should you do? Allow her nah or your cupboard is filled with skeletons you dont want exposed?

Hia! Some questions sef...no wonder it got 12 views and nothing..
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
lol...she wants to make friends with your ex...whats the confusion there. And whats the meaning of what should you do? Allow her nah or your cupboard is filled with skeletons you dont want exposed?

Hia! Some questions sef...no wonder it got 12 views and nothing..
alright, thks
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Mynd44: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Mscheeeeeeew
Re: Help Needed Immediately by nicky4lif(f): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls don't allow her,it might break ur relationship.she wants to her from ur ex what u can't tell her which ur ex will be so glad to tel nd even add more that never happened.
Re: Help Needed Immediately by frank317: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2012
See question, the next I will hre on nairaland will b

My girlfriend wants to have her bath, what shuld I do?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Mynd44: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2012
frank3.16:
See question, the next I will hre on nairaland will b

My girlfriend wants to have her bath, what shuld I do?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by DExplorer1: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Since she's a Morgana, she needs a sister in Morgause. Damn! Fados, You're in trouble!!!
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2012
nicky4lif: Pls don't allow her,it might break ur relationship.she wants to her from ur ex what u can't tell her which ur ex will be so glad to tel nd even add more that never happened.
thks. But how can i stop her?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Since she's a Morgana, she needs a sister in Morgause. Damn! Fados, You're in trouble!!!
wetin i go do na?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Mynd44: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure:
wetin i go do na?
erm..... Run
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2012
nicky4lif: Pls don't allow her,it might break ur relationship.she wants to her from ur ex what u can't tell her which ur ex will be so glad to tel nd even add more that never happened.
na wa o...na you be the ex? How you take know?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure:
thks. But how can i stop her?
even mumu don agree. What are you stopping her for? What are you scared of you not pure in your rlshp with your ex.........mstcheeeeeew, hes even more s.illy than I thought.
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Mynd44: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
even mumu don agree. What are you stopping her for? What are you scared of you not pure in your rlshp with your ex.........mstcheeeeeew, hes even more s.illy than I thought.
are you just knowing that?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by cindyrella(f): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2012
Run and hide!
Re: Help Needed Immediately by DExplorer1: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure:
wetin i go do na?
On a serious note, fados if you're at peace with your ex, you can allow your gf to be friends with your ex. But make sure your life is open before her incase she's told anything contrary. Know that you're in charge of the rela., if you don't want her with your ex, tell her with meekness and she will oblige.
Re: Help Needed Immediately by james1(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2012
For what!what does she want with her?certainly nothing good but to find out what made you guys break up,is that any of her business?if you guys didn't break up,will you meet her?
Tell her on one condition;you too want to be friends with her ex.see how she responds to that.if she says no,then its a no from you too.
DON'T MAKE A VERY BIG FOOOOOOOL OF YOURSELF,WOMEN ARE NATURALLY DRIVEN TO CONTROLING THEIR PARTNERS,ITS YOU THE MAN THAT MUST SET A BOUNDARY.
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
are you just knowing that?
I tire o...imagine the question.
Hmmmm....some men these days... I dont know if its upgrade or downgrade
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure: My fiancee said she want to be a friend to my ex-girl... What does it mean/what should i do?

It does not sound healthy to me. Ask her why she wants to hook up with someone you'd severed bonds with.
Re: Help Needed Immediately by james1(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G,you balance de encourage am;can you allow ur present bf to be friends with your ex?can you?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Mynd44: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
I tire o...imagine the question.
Hmmmm....some men these days... I dont know if its upgrade or downgrade
Definitely downgrade
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Rocktation(f): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2012
fluid26:

It does not sound healthy to me. Ask her why she wants to hook up with someone you'd severed bonds with.

This is like what I want to know. Has he, really? Severed bonds, that is? If not, why not? Why keep contact with an ex, if you can help it? I'd never understand this.
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2012
cindyrella: Run and hide!
thks
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

On a serious note, fados if you're at peace with your ex, you can allow your gf to be friends with your ex. But make sure your life is open before her incase she's told anything contrary. Know that you're in charge of the rela., if you don't want her with your ex, tell her with meekness and she will oblige.
thks my chairman
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2012
james1: For what!what does she want with her?certainly nothing good but to find out what made you guys break up,is that any of her business?if you guys didn't break up,will you meet her?
Tell her on one condition;you too want to be friends with her ex.see how she responds to that.if she says no,then its a no from you too.
DON'T MAKE A VERY BIG FOOOOOOOL OF YOURSELF,WOMEN ARE NATURALLY DRIVEN TO CONTROLING THEIR PARTNERS,ITS YOU THE MAN THAT MUST SET A BOUNDARY.
this is a very strong point. I will do same, thks
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2012
james1: Maria-G,you balance de encourage am;can you allow ur present bf to be friends with your ex?can you?
hia, if he asks to be, I dont see why I wont allow him......cus I know am clean and he (my ex) can even testify to him (my present lover)
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2012
fluid26:

Likewise to me. It doesn't sound healthy...
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
hia, if he asks to be, I dont see why I wont allow him......cus I know am clean and he (my ex) can even testify to him (my present lover)
are you really sure/you 'r making jest of yourself?
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2012
fluid26:

see them
Re: Help Needed Immediately by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure:
are you really sure/you 'r making jest of yourself?
ah, ah, dude, who is seeking for advice here? Making jest of myself? Nna, no vex, explain please
Re: Help Needed Immediately by DExplorer1: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2012
fados4sure:
thks my chairman
You're welcome
Re: Help Needed Immediately by IZUKWU(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
I will not be comfortable with that, not sure that anything good will come out of it. Will try to discourage that alliance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . / Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love / What Can I Do To Let Him Propose To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.