Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Please Help Ooo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Ooo!!! (1186 Views)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... / Help A Confused Sister Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'll clock 31 by October and she clocks 22 September which means am 9 years older than she is. Is the gap too much? Some people maximum difference should not be more than 5 years. Pls help ooo. Am confused.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Beync(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
if @ 31 u r confuse what do u espect from a 22?
what is the confusion about?
is she not physically and emotionally mature to be a wife?
there are some girls @ 22 thou age youg but physacally mature,
responsible and can manage a family.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Are you in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? ? If your ans is YES, then confusion is not the right word to use, but fo olishness.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
For me to express myself with such language, you should am walking towards marriage. So I have only asked for advice, not insult. If you cant advice, please press backspace.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
For me to express myself with such language, you should am walking towards marriage. So I have only asked for advice, not insult. If you cant advise, please press backspace.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234: For me to express myself with such language, you should am walking towards marriage. So I have only asked for advice, not insult. If you cant advice, please press backspace.

sorry I just can't help it grin grin
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by 190: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
joeydozzy:

sorry I just can't help it grin grin

Loool
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Kenistry(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Do ppl still ask such silly questn?
Beta look for anoda reason to dump ha as$, cos i see dats wht u wants to do. U r nt yet ready for marriage boy
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234: I'll clock 31 by October and she clocks 22 September which means am 9 years older than she is. Is the gap too much? Some people maximum difference should not be more than 5 years. Pls help ooo. Am confused.
she too young 4 u
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by dealordea(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
LOL..funny people
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Goldieluks: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Help me too oh @OP because I don't know what you need help for.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kenistry: Do ppl still ask such silly questn?
Beta look for anoda reason to dump ha as$, cos i see dats wht u wants to do. U r nt yet ready for marriage boy

You think so? Well.. Thats not the case, girlfriend. I dont dump girls. But since its a lifetime thing, dont you think I need to really do what will make me happy
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by frank317: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234:

You think so? Well.. Thats not the case, girlfriend. I dont dump girls. But since its a lifetime thing, dont you think I need to really do what will make me happy

So what will make u happy? Send her away and marry a 31yrs old girl?
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234: For me to express myself with such language, you should am walking towards marriage. So I have only asked for advice, not insult. If you cant advise, please press backspace.

For you to have given an unclear story about yourself makes me think your too weak to have a wife. Oh, you think I'll waste my medulla power thinking if its 'marriage'/ 'dating' ?
I don't think your type can get married so soon. Marrying a 22 year old girl would even make you more dumber and weaker..
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by JallowBah(f): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
I was 23 when I married my husband who is 11years older than me.

It all depends on the persons involved. If you match, you match. If not, leave.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by pendo89(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Help with what now?

I do not think so.Actually depends on what both of you are doing or aiming at.

22 is thinking school,career,work. What's on your mind?

Give her time to study,work and mature mentally cz when she hits 27 you will be 36, assuming it lasts between both of you.

27/36 looks ok.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
frank3.16:

So what will make u happy? Send her away and marry a 31yrs old girl?

Send who away? Oh make I dey work make I e be say wife school fees go dey disturb the chilren school fees?
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by cindyrella(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Still wondering why the op is asking for help! undecided
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234: For me to express myself with such language, you should am walking towards marriage. So I have only asked for advice, not insult. If you cant advise, please press backspace.

Buhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
pendo89: Help with what now?

I do not think so.Actually depends on what both of you are doing or aiming at.

22 is thinking school,career,work. What's on your mind?

Give her time to study,work and mature mentally cz when she hits 27 you will be 36, assuming it lasts between both of you.

27/36 looks ok.

Thanks for the advise. But the truth is the reason why am not married yet is my income. If I want to get married now, i'll manage with the job at hand but the deal she has NCE and wants to do part-time degree. There is need for another job although am expecting something better very soon.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
cindyrella: Still wondering why the op is asking for help! undecided

Well, he is asking for opinions because he would not get married and start borrowing money to do some things that need get done. Pls be objective about this issue. I have come to learn that love is not the only thing that matters. Yes, so many other things matter. Financial needs versus financial ability.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
JallowBah: I was 23 when I married my husband who is 11years older than me.

It all depends on the persons involved. If you match, you match. If not, leave.

Ok thanks. You actually helped out.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
You're both adults. But because of the age difference you're likely in different life stages right now. That shouldn't stop the two of you from making it work though. smiley
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by Kenistry(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234:

will age diff make u happy? Does it make any sense? Get ur priority ryt & stop makin such fuss
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
acidosis™:

For you to have given an unclear story about yourself makes me think your too weak to have a wife. Oh, you think I'll waste my medulla power thinking if its 'marriage'/ 'dating' ?
I don't think your type can get married so soon. Marrying a 22 year old girl would even make you more dumber and weaker..

Mr Perfect, I neva told a story. I asked a question which i know there are so many out there that need answers to a similar situation. No matter what some ITK like you sha, I no surpose mind. Thanks all the same. At least, you self sabi internet.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
leyom234:

Ok thanks. You actually helped out.

Just look at what you both want now, and in five years from nowsmiley And if you THINK she dont want the same, ask.
Thats what my husband did, told me straight up; if you dont want to be a wife and have a baby before 3years from now, we can not work. I dont want a girl I want a wife.

In any age-difference, its important to be at the same place.
Re: Please Help Ooo!!! by leyom234: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yield: You're both adults. But because of the age difference you're likely in different life stages right now. That shouldn't stop the two of you from making it work though. smiley

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Can Imagine This? Jeez! / Dating Tips: Impressing A Women On First Date / A Serious Issue About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.