Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me (2357 Views)

This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape / Hispanic-american Girl Dating A Nigerian Man / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by itoco: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2006
I Was Born With An America Girl

Hello Friends

I am happy to know that people do care.well am a guy that was born in u.s.a some years back,and there was this girl that was at my same age,that was at st'marys hospital,dallas,tx u.s.a.i was told her name was Kara.well later my dad took us back to Nigeria with his family,already i have live in america for 4yrs,and my bros had lives for more years,i was told that Kara's mum had promise to make sure that she will be coming to Nigeria with Kara because we had a cordial relation between the 2 familys.well i was told just 2yrs ago that there was somebody like that in america that was born the same day with me,i had to tress to know i post a letter to her in u.s.a and she replies with lovely gift,she has been sending me gifts and also calling me on phone but i have never seen her except once on webcam,she is taller than me 100 times and look very matured than me,well since the mum loves me and there are rich i have been trying to see if there will be a way to get on in my way,i love her but she is bigger than me in size.plz friend advice me on what to do because am,
Prince Itoco
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2006
**** reads it, rolls his eyes. Does not think it warrants wasting the time of the 'elders', shrugs. thinks the guy is a fraud. walks away in complete disgust ****

1 Like

Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 14, 2006
Isnt this itoco the guy that said he was "in love" with one girl in his father's compound? abeg my guy get real and carry this story elsewhere. American girl my a$$
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by ademiller(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2008
itoco, u no get talk, just kindly sleep abeg undecided
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by ademiller(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2008
ur english sef done open ur yansh say na lie u dey lie, ow can an american breed be speaking such a poor phonetic, even baba suwe sabi english pass u sef, lie lie pikin, america ko,and it shows mayb ur scamming, u just hit a rich white ass, and ur tellin us, who cares tongue
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2008
tongue Yuk!
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Hazeleyed(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
u were born in the u.s some years back,

clap for urself abeg.
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Nella(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2008
God! I too like all of una! lmao, loool! grin grin
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Mustay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
ademiller:

your english sef done open your yansh say na lie u dey lie, ow can an american breed be speaking such a poor phonetic, even baba suwe sabi english pass u sef, lie lie pikin, america ko,and it shows mayb your scamming, u just hit a rich white ass, and your tellin us, who cares tongue

He wrote ENGLISH and I heard no phonetics in his text grin wink
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by ademiller(f): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2008
okay mustay, all i know b say they guy just dey drop any how droppings called bombsssssssss, and he claims he is from Mars, the puke face tongue
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Gabry(f): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
Poster, you love her yet you are concern about her size

Well, thats not called love actually. My uncle got married to his wife and his wife is 6ft and he is 5ft 2. And on TV, I saw a dwarf guy getting married to a girl with an average height. They dont seem to care because they basically love each other. Wehn you love someone, everything else seems to dissapear but if you dont feel that way, than thats not what you call love. Rethink again.
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by 4gotnheros(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
The guy was moved from the US back to Nigeria when he was only 4, So wetin im know? you remember things vividly when you were 6years old?
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by creamkele(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
This guy no get sense sef, this thread shouldn't be here, i think it's better if it's on the jokes section.
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Nella(f): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
mehhn all of una sef! -- This guy is playing level! -- he is an AMERICAN BOBO! -- respect him! grin
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by tollu: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2008
All these replies to a friggin post made in 2006? Jeez
Re: I Love This American Girl, but She's Bigger Than Me by Nella(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
wao shocked 2006?? I wonder who brought it back!

(1) (Reply)

She Is Married And Beautiful But I Dont Mind / Girls Girls Girls I Got Girls But Hate Girls / Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.