Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58250 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by hafees: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
For the record he is not the first Nigerian leader to be photographed in office. This has been a tradition since post independence (never seen that of Obasanjo though. In the US this picture is normal and it is pre arranged for PR purposes- your president is thinking and working hard. Nothing new, his press guys are simply working.

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Duke007: .God punish for abusing Gej.lam sure that u ve no elders in ur house.Get some life

God punish ur entire household for being a miserable hypocrite.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
bubadaniel13: sorry for arguing with you I forgot you just came out from the rehab last December,it's obvious that you to go back...

Now that u can see that the Retardeen (GEJ) is simply added to those we all call names here on nairaland, u simply went offensive.
Am happy have just caught another hypocrite grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by kutchs: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This is fu'c'king hysterics . Who cares what Jonathan thinks anyway ?

You dont care what Jonathan thinks yet at even the slightest sneeze he makes u rush to nl to complain and rant like an assaulted ant. Now I know what it takes not to think all thanks to you.

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ldpele(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
megxo: for him mind>>>
no oooo,for ua mind
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
NICE OFFICE. TEAM FRESH AIR.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bubadaniel13: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Now that u can see that the Retardeen (GEJ) is simply added to those we all call names here on nairaland, u simply went offensive.
Am happy have just caught another hypocrite grin grin grin
you are just an angry man...you better look at bright side of life,your complains and abuses will not yield anything.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
bubadaniel13: you are just an angry man...you better look at bright side of life,your complains and abuses will not yield anything.

Baseless post. As its being done for Tinubu, Aregbesola, ojukwu, Buhari, el-Rufai etc likewise its being done for GEJ. I dont think any balanced mind should have issues with that.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Must you curse? He stated his opinion about you and was he wrong?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Duke007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

lam sure that there are more useful way u can xpres your frustrated life anger
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Topic: GEJ got swag!! grin Welldone Boss
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Must you curse? He stated his opinion about you and was he wrong?

grin grin

U are a clown. i also stated my own opinion in the same format he stated his towards me. why dont u tackle his first grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Duke007: lam sure that there are more useful way u can xpres your frustrated life anger

Frustrated u are a joke.
Just the right response for u in the same format u dished it out to me. Savour it fool.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by talazo: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hmmm, Where was I?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by InvertedHammer: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Photoshop! Where is the bottle of Ogogoro?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by lumeneng22: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
Fantasticobility! Make i drink water to cool my tension.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bid4rich(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
No wonder OBJ dey cry when he was handing over to Ya'radua
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin

U are a clown. i also stated my own opinion in the same format he stated his towards me. why dont u tackle his first grin grin
And what right do you have to tag me a clown? Check the topic, Does it read comics? When you're so clueless and lack logical comments you subscribe to abuse just to rescue yourself.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by nagoma(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
anonimi:
I guess you must think you are smart, right?
Which of these other people REPRESENTING you are working for a living despite their mega salaries and allowances, declared & undeclared:
oops, I forgot.... I probably should have asked if you even know these people for your constituency

Because the President allows them. We thought he would do better. But you are saying it's okay for the president to copy them. If this is the case, we really need a President?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
That office is meant for 1 person out of 150,000,000 persons in every 8 years. Many of you will never have someone with your family DNA sit in that office. Stopping hating a pearl of estimable value, a rare gem and priceless Jewelry. GEJ - FRESH AIR

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

And what right do you have to tag me a clown? Check the topic, Does it read comics? When you're so clueless and lack logical comments you subscribe to abuse just to rescue yourself.

u are a clown because u delibrately left the "instigator" to attack the "reactor". u wont see that post of mine if duke007 didnt try to rub his stupidity on me grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1: What you guys don't know about your posts is that its very possible that mr president himself is reading each & everyone of ourposts right now. We have to be very careful of the kind of things we put up here. This is internet, the whole world views & gets to know what & how we take our president as. *choose the next words that come out of your lips, they mayt be your last*

E no go better for you with this nonsense wey you just yarn so

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire: That office is meant for 1 person out of 150,000,000 persons in every 8 years. Many of you will never have someone with your family DNA sit in that office. Stopping hating a pearl of estimable value, a rare gem and priceless Jewelry. GEJ - FRESH AIR
what has he done with that opportunity, surrounding himself with yes men like you ,crooks and all sorts of shady do or die characters,he is looking as confused as he feels,because i believe he is a very simple man who has found himself in a very complexed environment and everything is way over his head, financially he might be beter off,but he always looks shell shocked and has the thousand yard stare as if he is passing through a traumatic event,now he has to watch his back more than ever seeing his wife has been poisoned.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Joeadamu86: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire: That office is meant for 1 person out of 150,000,000 persons in every 8 years. Many of you will never have someone with your family DNA sit in that office. Stopping hating a pearl of estimable value, a rare gem and priceless Jewelry. GEJ - FRESH AIR
Well said,it's a rare privilege I am from the North but sincerely I admire GEJ a lot,he is just a perfect gentle man,he deserves to be our President and we are so proud of him.

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: what has he done with that opportunity, surrounding himself with yes men like you ,crooks and all sorts of shady do or die characters,he is looking as confused as he feels,because i believe he is a very simple man who has found himself in a very complexed environment and everything is way over his head, financially he might be beter off,but he always looks shell shocked and has the thousand yard stare as if he is passing through a traumatic event,now he has to watched his back more than ever seeing his wife has been poisoned.
You have succeeded in saying nothing. Congratulations for your promotion from High School to Kindergarten
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
Billyonaire: You have succeeded in saying nothing. Congratulations for your promotion from High School to Kindergarten
remo omkri,beaf, your easy money has made you styupid..i have said everything i intended to say and if you dont want to undastand,bro,that is ur problem.am not here to teach your carb addled brain
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Joeadamu86: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
remo omkri,beaf, your easy money has made you styupid..i have said everything i intended to say and if you dont want to undastand,bro,that is ur problem.am not here to teach your carb addled brain
Have u taken your drugs today at all?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
Joeadamu86: Have u taken your drugs today at all?
have u?waiting for you to take urs before i take mine

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, because i was the only one that mentioned it doesnt mean so. why are u so dumb to think posters will term it the same word. If the bolded below from u its not a threat then i begin to wonder if u truly know the meaning of threat grin grin

Its your kinnda people that make me support UNESCO's report that 45million Nigerians are stark illiterate. Where the hell were you when ur state govt declared free education? What I meant by ur bolded part was an advice & not a threat. I can see u re high on marijuana.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
This is how madness begins. Please get your medication. I am treating your fvck-up and you mention other people's names. Thats totally uncool. Stop hating on your President. Instead pray for God to give him divine wisdom to right the wrongs of the past and reposition Nigeria on a pathway to success. The success of Nigeria is the success of you and I. But if you curse your president, any bad decision he makes can reduce you from your present visible poverty cum madness to complete nematode of atomic proportion. GEJ - Remains the best president Nigeria ever had. A listening President. Humility personified. GEJ - FRESH AIR

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Revolva(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
I tought he was suppose to be on his ipad or laptop checking his facebook opps - the pics seems he is reading a magazine - complete sport lol
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
hehehe
fresh air
grin
you get liver oh,seeing how u sold Nigerians a dummy and they bought it and voted for Jonathan becos you played on their fear and their petty tribalistic sentiments and they deserved what they got,but every once in a while, must you come and rub it in their faces?..haha,lol
GEJ had nothing to offer yesterday,he had nothing to offer four years ago and he will have nothing to offer tommorow expect village politics,anyway ,Nigerians loved their chains and they deserve GEJ and will continue to deserves him..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.