Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58250 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: THIS IS A BRIDGE OF SECURITY.

This is a treasonable act to the highest order.

Snapping a whole president (without his permission) in the office is one of the biggest security Flaws in the history of Nigeria.

This goes to tell Jonathan and his government that even his security details HATE him so much and are all just bloody hypocrites.

I fear for the safety of this man and his family because he doesn't have any secret again.

Watch out, they might soon bring his picture of him in the bathroom.

But in as much as I don't like Jonathan's policies, I feel this is just very unfair for a President.

Next time....say breach....oya now say breach of security

BTW....how is showing the picture of the President sitting behind his desk in his office a breach of security?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dayhorlar:

U no knw pass garri, I break d jinx of poverty in ur life. Amen!
u funy o
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Truman155(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dayhorlar: This office is not gud enuf for ma dear President...
go drink garri. This time use sugar not salt u hear?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

There is a special assitant/adviser for that. he doesnt need a phone.
SO HE DOESNT TALK ON THE FONE OR MAYBE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE A FONE.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Odinaka00: Demdem vs bluethooth........very interesting fight

shocked shocked were you ever schooled at all ? sad shocked
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
What you guys don't know about your posts is that its very possible that mr president himself is reading each & everyone of ourposts right now. We have to be very careful of the kind of things we put up here. This is internet, the whole world views & gets to know what & how we take our president as. *choose the next words that come out of your lips, they mayt be your last*
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1: What you guys don't know about your posts is that its very possible that mr president himself is reading each & everyone of ourposts right now. We have to be very careful of the kind of things we put up here. This is internet, the whole world views & gets to know what & how we take our president as. *choose the next words that come out of your lips, they mayt be your last*
I THOUGHT WE WERE IN A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Mcfemad(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
No ooo. We no fit loot money ooo!
We are going to work for the betterment of Nigerians. And we shall fight against the principalities and stronghold of corruption in the high places
You will be my VP or the Minister of/for Petroleum Resources smiley angry grin
Odinaka00:

Amen o! And we go loot money together
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by philip0906(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked were you ever schooled at all ? sad shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
al-qaeda:

SO HE DOESNT TALK ON THE FONE OR MAYBE HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE A FONE.

Dont u know there is an assistant for everything the retardeen does. He sets up committee upon committee on whatever comes to his table. at times i wonder what he does himself.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Dont u know there is an assistant for everything the retardeen does. He sets up committee upon committee on whatever comes to his table. at times i wonder what he does himself.
HIS OWN IS TO REPLY " YES, NA SO"
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1: What you guys don't know about your posts is that its very possible that mr president himself is reading each & everyone of ourposts right now. We have to be very careful of the kind of things we put up here. This is internet, the whole world views & gets to know what & how we take our president as. *choose the next words that come out of your lips, they mayt be your last*

grin grin grin grin

Is this a threat?
Ok the retardeen is

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:
Dont u know there is an assistant for everything the retardeen does. He sets up committee upon committee on whatever comes to his table. at times i wonder what he does himself

Wonder no more....the bold part answered you. grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
SO THERE IS A COMMITTEE FOR ANSWERING CALLS. AM SURE THERE IS ALSO A COMMITTEE FOR RECHARGING THE FONE.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2012

This is fu'c'king hysterics . Who cares what Jonathan thinks anyway ?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
al-qaeda:

I THOUGHT WE WERE IN A DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY.
Does that mean you should always castigate & insult mr president even when he has done nothing wrong.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by victorD3: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Femsyn: the office a'int "cool", its "clueless"
Humans will never appreciate what they have.
Perhaps it would have been cool if he had dressed with agbada and tribe marks all over his face or would have made sense if he was dressed in suit and American flag all over
Fly on Mr President till 2019!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
philip0906:
grin grin grin grin grin

I tire for the guy o. cry cry
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by 2million1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nice office..*thinking of the sitting pattern to adopt when it's time for me to sit there*...am really gonna look good in that office
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

i personally dont give a damn

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by anthokal(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
jammyng: Can I eat garri there? Just asking, looks nice though.
Hahahahahaha Exactly wat I had in Mind    
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2012

And what exactly are you ranting about? You sound too dense!!!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nobody also gives a damn bout what you think.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
Does that mean you should always castigate & insult mr president even when he has done nothing wrong.
AM SURE YOU MEANT "EVEN WHEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING"

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
Nobody also gives a damn bout what you think.

You wanna start a bout with me or what ? Just fu'c'koff and respect my freedom of speech and expression ! Bootlicker angry
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You wanna start a bout with me or what ? Just fu'c'koff and respect my freedom of speech and expression ! Bootlicker angry

me thinks the gay likes ur cocck grin grin he needs to be told u arent one
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by utch(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
But there is no cassava bread on the table for lunch grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
ooseven: So many sad, disgruntled, and waste individuals on here, bursting their veins over a poor chap that became president. His life and those of his next 2 generations are made, what are you doing about your own lives (Demdem and Bluetooth).

If only your parents had used rubbers!! undecided

for ur info, my life and that of my entire generation is already made, CONFIRMED. i dont need to suck the retardeen's cocck like u to survive and rescue ur lineage from poverty. Dirty things.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
ilugunboy:

And what exactly are you ranting about? You sound too dense!!!
I don't expect you to understand what I'm "ranting" about. You re just too dumb & daft to understand.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
ooseven:

...and you get a hard on just because of the picture of your president in his office.

Your life is Made CONFIRMED ......of shi.t

Prove it. if u cant then u are a bastard. grin grin grin

Demdem: The retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.