Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58249 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You wanna start a bout with me or what ? Just fu'c'koff and respect my freedom of speech and expression ! Bootlicker angry
Nah! Me too busy to start a bout with an idle low-life. I respect your FoS & expression though. Fuckin gay.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
ooseven:

I don't have to. You are already doing a good job at it.

Liar, prove that i have a hard-on seeing the retardeen in his office. remember, i dont give a damn. Abegii commot for road jor.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Clemzy16(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
The office looks good. But he looks confused. Did anyone notice that.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin

Is this a threat?
Ok the retardeen is

I think you re the retarded one. WTF is *retardeen* go back to school dude.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
I think you re the retarded one. WTF is *retardeen* go back to school dude.

Then why are u all bothered at all since there is no English word like that. Can u no see that u all are daft grin grin grin
u dumbs are having issues with a non-existent word grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Jyde89: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dayhorlar: This office is not gud enuf for ma dear President...
judging by his low IQ and incompetence he should be given a hut instead, but i believe the above comment was meant to be an empty praise for our brain drained president.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's thinking about his ugly bi't'ch strapped to a hospital bed in Germany.

Are you sure you arent mentally sick ? May God forgive you.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by LIVEMAN1: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Frankly, it looks like Obama's office, but did we have Obama's likely minds decision concerning our economic, political and social life? Well it is up to you
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Then why are u all bothered at all since there is no English word like that. Can u no see that u all are daft grin grin grin

Maybe if you weren't so dumb you would av observed that nobody understands what it means. You are just in a world of your own.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ril19(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
yahoo boy no laptop cheesycheesy
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by doofanc: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
cute office
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
Maybe if you weren't so dumb you would av observed that nobody understands what it means. You are just in a world of your own.

Foool, if that is the case then why are u still patronising me? will u kindly ffuck off grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Odinaka00(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
tongue tongue
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked were you ever schooled at all ? sad shocked

If U̶̲̥̅̊ were schooled at all, U̶̲̥̅̊ wudnt have displayed this level of stupidity in here by asking such a useless question.....ololdo tongue tongue
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
ril19: yahoo boy no laptop cheesycheesy
meaning? undecided
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Odinaka00(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mcfemad: No ooo. We no fit loot money ooo!
We are going to work for the betterment of Nigerians. And we shall fight against the principalities and stronghold of corruption in the high places
You will be my VP or the Minister of/for Petroleum Resources smiley angry grin

Gej said d same thing b4 he was voted in bro, he even promised us "FRESH AIR
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Godogwu: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Really cool office man, some people will now come and say a whole load of rubbish just because the guys office looks this way. If it is the US president or the UK prime minister or the SA president it will be very cool, but because its the Nigerian Presidents office, some people can't cant just deal with it. Haters will keep on hating tho
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, if that is the case then why are u still patronising me? will u kindly ffuck off grin grin
In your wildest dreams. You are the slowpoke that commented on my post first. Fuckin bastard.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Godogwu: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jyde89: judging by his low IQ and incompetence he should be given a hut instead, but i believe the above comment was meant to be an empty praise for our brain drained president.

Lol and you obviously have a greater IQ than he does, no?........c'mon man he's the president of the most populous black nation on earth and you are.......well....... Smh
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
What is the person doing?

Posing for picture?

What a foooool!

Confused cretin that has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by onuwaje(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Despite the comfort of this cool office this fisherman no still dey reason......na wa o
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Lalaska(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Menn this office is tight. Nice one.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
In your wildest dreams. You are the slowpoke that commented on my post first. Fuckin bastard.

Foool, ur miserable post was a threat on us, remember. It deserves to be treated grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by dasparrow: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Post

I don't know why my initial post was hidden by some overzealous moderator. I stated in my original post that the office is nice. However, what is important now is that GEJ moves the country forward in the right direction or is it fine president's office that will make Nigeria great?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite: What is the person doing?

Posing for picture?

What a foooool!

am yet to be dissapointed by you. Hope they haven't lay their hands on your IP address.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
onuwaje: Despite the comfort of this cool office this fisherman no still dey reason......na wa o

Cluelessness as regards governance is in him. He exhibited such even when he was in Bayelsa. The office is not the issue, its the occupier.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
I don't expect you to understand what I'm "ranting" about. You re just too dumb & daft to understand.

Ok....am too daft to understand. Oya leave here..really am not in the mood to injure someone on N/L today grin grin.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by johnalabi: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Todaynatoday: You are always quick to condemn him for any reason at all. When I see ur moniker, the first thing that comes to my mind is "Jonathan is a retardeen" U like saying it all the time!
hmmm
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by pantheon: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Does someone know what is second flag is and why it's there? The red/black/white and green one?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite: What is the person doing?

Posing for picture?

What a foooool!

yeeh! Mo gbe! grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Cluelessness as regards governance is in him. He exhibited such even when he was in Bayelsa. The office is not the issue, its the occupier.
bros take it easy nau! Na our presido you dey yab so. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.