Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? (2122 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by wkkwl: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2012
When I discover they are
mostly selfish.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Arrogance and pride
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Sijo01(f): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
Arrogance and pride

+ personal hygiene
lies
talkative, lousy attitude.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by havilla(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2012
A guy who talks too much in an unconstructive manner, reduces my respect for him and can't be with a guy I don't respect.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by RealBitch(f): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
Arrogance and pride
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Csami(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2012
I don't care if they are arrogant or cocky, but when they lose interest to me i lose back.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by greedie1(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2012
Unintelligibility, arrogance, pride, using swear words. Etc
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by 190: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2012
Csami: I don't care if they are arrogant or cocky, but when they lose interest to me i lose back.

Honda's end of discussion
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by mecussey(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2012
When she changes without my consent.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by mecussey(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2012
Csami: I don't care if they are arrogant or cocky, but when they lose interest to me i lose back.
You ve never been in luv. Though, it is the best thing to do, you are on the right track
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by shewanna: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Selfish interest and being secretive.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2012
It is advisable to study someone before jumping into a relationship with them. It helps eliminate comments like arrogance, pride, hygiene, blah blah and the other petty blah. These are things that should be a turn off for you before you start the relationship. Why should you start a relationship with someone you do not really know, and then when his true colors surface, you start complaining?

No one is perfect, yes, and people change as well, but refusing to do your home work on a person you are interested in is a what? A fail!

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2012
It's particularly difficult to lose interest in someone I like [love]. Even if they suddenly become inconsistent and perhaps unconventional.

The best bailout would be...if they reject me outrightly. cheesy
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: It is advisable to study someone before jumping into a relationship with them. It helps eliminate comments like arrogance, pride, hygiene, blah blah and the other petty blah. These are things that should be a turn off for you before you start the relationship. Why should you start a relationship with someone you do not really know, and then when his true colors surface, you start complaining?

No one is perfect, yes, and people change as well, but refusing to do your homeworld one a person you are interested in is a what? A fail!
does it always have to be in a relationship setting...it could be in school, workplace, church, mosque...even NL.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:

does it always have to be in a relationship setting...it could be in school, workplace, church, mosque...even NL.
We all know this is in a relationship setting.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: It is advisable to study someone before jumping into a relationship with them. It helps eliminate comments like arrogance, pride, hygiene, blah blah and the other petty blah. These are things that should be a turn off for you before you start the relationship. Why should you start a relationship with someone you do not really know, and then when his true colors surface, you start complaining?

No one is perfect, yes, and people change as well, but refusing to do your home work on a person you are interested in is a what? A fail!
shaarapp

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: We all know this is in a relationship setting.
ok... I beg to differ
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by pendo89(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2012
If interests/goals/desires don't match. What else is there to attract?
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2012
Unintelligence - I'm afraid of st*upid ppl

Lies - Not necessarily d act itself, but d heart/intentions behind it.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by slimyem: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2012
overt pettiness!!
...and a lot of other things..
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2012
slimyem: overt pettiness!!
...and a lot of other things..
Yemi my lover
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2012
pride, arrogance and cant stand an ill-mannered person.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by slimyem: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yemi my lover
hehe..
This love is a gangster-something!!cheesy
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Mynd44: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Unintelligent folks just then me out. Can't stand them
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by engrtee(f): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nagging gal, guyz wu argue easily,
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by vivianc(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Selfishness, pride, dumb, dishonesty, dirtyness, etc.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Nnekacherry: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Unintelligence, lies, selfishness...
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: Selfishness, pride, dumb, dishonesty, dirtyness, etc.
I guess we will make a good couple then
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by vivianc(f): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I guess we will make a good couple then

Guy are u stalking me now?
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by obowunmi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
If I don't like her, anything can make me to lose interest. If I do - I'm pretty forgiving.

Everything from bad breath, fatness, and such.
Re: What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? by Sapphire86(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Fronting and disrespect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Women's Love Trap / Sexkillz I Need Your Advise / Signs She Will Make A Bad Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.