Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu (17164 Views)

Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Delta Igbo Must Not Get PDP's Guber Ticket Else.......urhobo Tells Gej,uduaghan / Igbo Must Produce A President In 2015 – Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Toktee: You are too myopic and timid to understand

What system does Yoruba control?
Even when Obasanjo was president what did the yoruba contribute in making him the president?
Did Falae the ''true'' Yoruba candidate voted for by Yorubas win?
You control the system, yet Abiola was denied his presidency?
You are very laughable.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
as if Ebele Azikwe Jonathan isnt the current president. are u not among those that told us he is also Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by bestofthisyear(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
franksomitex: Who will be the front man? May be Peter OBI.

God forbid bad thing!!!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nuezha(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
The bane of Igbo presidency is disunity, distrust & over ambitious self-esteem. Even a toddler can predict that at the eve of the coming 2015 presidential election, the 'seemingly' coherent igbo would have violently splitted into 774 parts.
Don't crucify the prophet yet...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Okadigbo
Enwerem
Nwagbara
Anyim
Nnamani
5 Senate presidents for 8 years
8/5 = 1.6

Patricia Etteh
Bankole Dimeji
2 House Speakers for 2 years
2/2 = 1

What is the earth-shaking difference between 1 and 1.6?
Keep in mind Okadigbo was specifically removed by a Yoruba man, Obasanjo, and that Yoruba lost the current speakership under Jonathan because ACN and SW PDP could not agree.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mr. Kalu words “In 2015 what will happen is that the Igbo will vote for the Igbo, Yoruba for Yoruba and Hausa vote for Hausa. Then, we will all come to Abuja to discuss and determine who should be Nigerian President.”
am sorry it's a loose game for the igbos if he thinks this's how igbo can have a seat in aso rock tongue
am not an hausa fella buh let check out the population of hausa compare to yoruba talk less of igbo? grin
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by nodullin(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
LAZAREY: Please I want my People to provide me with three(3) names from the Eastern region, so we can start campaign in earnest. Thanks

1. Rochas Okorocha: This man is a true patriot with a very good vision for Nigeria.even as an ordinary citizen he's good deeds has cut accross ethnic boundaries. I had always dreamt as a child that "one day he'll bcome my president.

2. Peter Obi: An easy goin individual and intellectual. A diplomat and sincere person.

3.As for the third credible individual... (I de come).
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OjujuCalabar(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Orji Uzor Kalu is a mad thief, he should be arrested. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by bestofthisyear(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
profola2be:

Corruption or no corruption,he is one of the few ibos left,that fight the ibos' course.the rest have been sold out,even you.

You just contradicted yourself in the worst way! What fight was fought as govenor? The fight for his wallet?
We hear it time and time again but we refuse to face the facts. When presented with 2 credible candidates last election who were both igbo we didn't vote for them because either we didn't like their party or we didn't know much about them. Until a system of screening is implemented in where only credible candidates can run and not the richest we can forget about anyone fighting anyone's fight except for a personal wealth battle
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by EdwinB1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Clerverly: Is this my brother not supposed to be in kirikiri? What is he talking about
......hahaha funny you!
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
Afam4eva represent IGBO mentality on this forum

Everything is about my brother my brother

Igbo must be stopped from even the smell of Presidency.

Kirikiri bound governors leading half baked citizens like den brothers on here

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
Okadigbo
Enwerem
Nwagbara
Anyim
Nnamani

Are these not the same set of people you will present?

IGBO role model

Presidency Day Dream
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by sneak3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
Am sure if Nigeria decides to zone presidency to south east for 2015 we would have over 5000 igbos wanting to be president... Av never seen a set of people that lacks unity like the igbos

Smh disgruntled element

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Afam4eva represent IGBO mentality on this forum

Everything is about my brother my brother

Igbo must be stopped from even the smell of Presidency.

Kirikiri bound governors leading half baked citizens like den brothers on here

Not before we have stopped ACN from infecting the nation with US-convicted criminals like Tinubu and his closeted thief-thief boy boy Fasola
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Okadigbo
Enwerem
Nwagbara
Anyim
Nnamani

Are these not the same set of people you will present?

IGBO role model

Presidency Day Dream

These are not Igbo role modes, except for Nnamani who remains the best senate president in recent times and who has comported himself well since leaving office.

Soludo, Nnaji, Nnamani, Ezekwesili, Okonjo Iweala are a few of the Igbo role models. I can go on and on.
Please who is the Yoruba role model? Tinubu? Obasanjo? Bankole? Etteh? Who?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
sneak3: Am sure if Nigeria decides to zone presidency to south east for 2015 we would have over 5000 igbos wanting to be president.

That is the best thing to do to pick the best out of the lot. As long as only one of them will be the president and the replacing VP is not Igbo. We are not like you who is dictated to by Obas and Asiwajus and Emirs, who will nominate only one person and close the door against others. We are democratic and not feudal like Yoruba and the North
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by jadakiss213(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Guy,ure so daft...2 speakers in 4 years(2007 to 2011) compared to 6 senate presidents in 8 years..can u see how united u guys are..the truth remains ur leaders will always sell out.that has been shown over and over again..
FSU:

How many House speakers did we have during Yaradua's tenure (just 2 years) under Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by topsyking: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva: One thing i like about Orji Uzor Kalu is the he's one of the few Igbo leader left that won't compromise. That's not to say that he's totally clean.
This guy will just talk without thinking..and who tell you nigeria is ready for a igbo president..not in this lifetime..I don't know if its in the next century...a right thinking country won't elect those crooks called igbo nation
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Wsdm: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Have you been nominated as the mouth piece of you tribe? Have you also regretted so soon for giving the bulk of your votes to GEJ? I just hope one of your tribes men will not Start to refute this statement tomorrow. Best of luck if your plan works out.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
jadakiss213: Guy,ure so daft...2 speakers in 4 years(2007 to 2011) compared to 6 senate presidents in 8 years..can u see how united u guys are..the truth remains ur leaders will always sell out.that has been shown over and over again..

2 years, you incorrigible nincompoop
Yaradua came in in 2007 and became incapacitated in 2009
In that time we had two Yoruba speakers and Bankole was to be impeached and replaced by Yoruba before Jonathan took over and the political balancing equation changed. It would have been a basket of Yoruba speakers of Yaradua did not die.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Lukatarule(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva: One thing i like about Orji Uzor Kalu is the he's one of the few Igbo leader left that won't compromise. That's not to say that he's totally clean.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by jadakiss213(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Stop twistin facts!,Nigeria only had 2(two) speakers btwn 2007 and 2011..U need to raise valid points when u argue if ure aint just st'pid..can't see an Ibo man becoming Nigeria's president in the nearest future #for obvious reasons.
FSU:

2 years, you incorrigible nincompoop
Yaradua came in in 2007 and became incapacitated in 2009
In that time we had two Yoruba speakers and Bankole was to be impeached and replaced by Yoruba before Jonathan took over and the political balancing equation changed. It would have been a basket of Yoruba speakers of Yaradua did not die.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by jadakiss213(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Come to think of it,an Orji Kalu that barely escaped kirikiri,ruled a state for 8yrs and left it as a big trash bin,couldn't even win an ordinary senate seat is the one leading the clamour for ibo presidency 2015? Smh..This guy should just sit down and quietly enjoy his loot..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
jadakiss213: Stop twistin facts!,Nigeria only had 2(two) speakers btwn 2007 and 2011..U need to raise valid points when u argue if ure aint just st'pid..can't see an Ibo man becoming Nigeria's president in the nearest future #for obvious reasons.

You must not be a smart person. Infact, you are a dummy.
5 Senate presidents (SP) in 8 years = one SP per 1.6 years
2 speakers in 4 years (let's allow your claim for a second) = 1 speaker per two year

What is the difference between 2 years and 1.6 years?
Like I said, were it not for Yaradua's death, it would have been a harvest of speakers. The signs were already there with Bankole under serious impeachment threat.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
jadakiss213: Come to think of it,an Orji Kalu that barely escaped kirikiri,ruled a state for 8yrs and left it as a big trash bin,couldn't even win an ordinary senate seat is the one leading the clamour for ibo presidency 2015? Smh..This guy should just sit down and quietly enjoy his loot..

Yeah! Like Obasanjo came out of Kirikiri to lead
And like Tinubu, a US ex-convict who also barely escaped Kirikiri is ACN leader angling to become president
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by asemota2012: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Any of you (including the so called Uzor- Kalu)who still believes that it is only three ethnic tribe that make up and exists in Nigeria should better open his/her two eyes very very well before you find yourself rots in fools paradise,A True and patriotic Nigerian should agitate for a true and open
leader who can deliver Nigeria from where tribalism landed it.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by FSU: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
asemota2012: Any of you (including the so called Uzor- Kalu)who still believes that it is only three ethnic tribe that make up and exists in Nigeria should better open his/her two eyes very very well before you find yourself rots in fools paradise.

The fact that Jonathan from a group different from the three ethnic groups you have in mind makes nonsense of your post above
BTW, IBB, Gowon, Abubakir and now GEJ are all from so-called minority groups.
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by temiflex01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
HNosegbe:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/2015-igbo-must-be-president-kalu/

Thief!! Ole!! uhv stole enough..if u try it, u will die like a fowl, dont bite more than u can shew...
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Aderostock(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

These are not Igbo role modes, except for Nnamani who remains the best senate president in recent times and who has comported himself well since leaving office.

Soludo, Nnaji, Nnamani, Ezekwesili, Okonjo Iweala are a few of the Igbo role models. I can go on and on.
Please who is the Yoruba role model? Tinubu? Obasanjo? Bankole? Etteh? Who?

Role models: Fashola, fayemi, gbajabiamila etc, ok?
Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by jadakiss213(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Quit stalking me dude..fact remains no Ibo man will become president anytime soon.(2035 is the earliest.u can hang for all I care..
FSU:

Yeah! Like Obasanjo came out of Kirikiri to lead
And like Tinubu, a US ex-convict who also barely escaped Kirikiri is ACN leader angling to become president

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu by Arsenate(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
FSU:

That is the best thing to do to pick the best out of the lot. As long as only one of them will be the president and the replacing VP is not Igbo. We are not like you who is dictated to by Obas and Asiwajus and Emirs, who will nominate only one person and close the door against others. We are democratic and not feudal like Yoruba and the North
Sorry! You are not united and that's all. It has nothing to do with u being democratic. Y'all are too greedy and don't really like each other. No one wants to step down for the other. That has always being the bane of the igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari / Magu: Lockdown Won’t Abort Cases Against Patience Jonathan, 4 Ex-govs, Others / Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.