Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,491 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2490907 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Donatus Emeka Okpara you are still sounding like a dunce. It is Owerre that is small. I stand for the truth always.

emmysoftyou:
chino, i maybe incoherence cos fact change..
am here to speak frm fact and experience..
onitsha is tiny ok i mean small ..
That i cant denied bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Anu gbaa ajo osor agbaa ya ajo egbe...Abagworo need iron fist. Again,Okorocha and Obi belong to two different class. Even Fashola and Olusegun Mimiko will tell you openly that Obi is a man of prestige. And these people aren't even in APGA nor PDP. How many respectable Nigerians can speak same about Okorocha?
Yes,I get very irritated when Obi is compared to a rabble rouser like Okorocha because they are not even close.
oh i see but take it easy ..
this men dnt knw if we exist or not..
rochas has his own achievement likewise obi but obi is not an humanitarian but an achiever so we both knw them in dif colours..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Shut up Donatus read below and see that Okorosha has been an armed robber all his life. The potbellied ediot has no decent record to his name.

--The head of the National Airport Management Authority
(NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for
embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract;
Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without
requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went
on to start a political party for his renewed presidential
ambitions.

https://cablegatesearch.wikileaks.org/cable.php?id=06ABUJA483&q=al-rufai

if yu know me?yu wont tel me shut up,am chukwuemeka and i respects pple a lot but if yu feel yu re dangerous or a viper...
then i go tel yu sey na yu price me.. Be cafu..bro.
Lets reasons like a gents and dnt tak tinx personally at all time..
Back to the topic

the link yu gave me, i cant read it, it look fake..
some1 shuld open it nd see
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
I think you should be asking Ihedioha that question..why he went to receive the royal blessing from the Obi of Onitsha. There are at least a million Imolites resident in Onitsha, such a bloc vote is capable of handing him the victory with wide margin.

Donatus go and eat I understand Lagos is too stressful.

i didnt asked yu such question, yu re given baseless instance,
i guess yu re becoming angry more..
Calm down agbo ile..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Donatus Emeka Okpara you are still sounding like a dunce. It is Owerre that is small. I stand for the truth always.

chino uwazurike,i didnt c d atom of truth,
onitsha is small ,
we all knw that,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Donatus Emeka Okpara it is owerre that is small. We are all aware of that fact. You can live with that..lol

emmysoftyou:
chino uwazurike,i didnt c d atom of truth,
onitsha is small ,
we all knw that,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Donatus Emeka Okpara it is owerre that is small. We are all aware of that fact. You can live with that..lol

.i wont go late tomorow morning cos of yu,
if yu like cary anambra 4 head and depict such charater yu re displayin here..
i pity u uwazike chinonso.nite
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Donatus Emeka Okpara I am only standing by the truth nothing but the truth.
You need to go to bed early because I know u dey suffer for that lagos wey u dey. Take am easy na jeje. Lol

emmysoftyou:
.i wont go late tomorow morning cos of yu,
if yu like cary anambra 4 head and depict such charater yu re displayin here..
i pity u uwazike chinonso.nite
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
After all said and done Peter Obi is only known in Anambra State and might be a local champion there but when we talk of nook and crannies of Nigeria like Ijebujesa, Kafanchan, Kaura Namoda, Biu, Zungeru, Nonwa Gbam, Ikot Chuku, Ifewara, Owo, Birnin Kebbi etc Okorocha is a household name but Peter Obi is unknown. Both men were wealthy before politics but Okorocha already had a humanitarian reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Donatus Emeka Okpara I am only standing by the truth nothing but the truth.
You need to go to bed early because I know u dey suffer for that lagos wey u dey. Take am easy na jeje. Lol

but am not jobless like u bro,lol
thank God u knw d company i work 4? So i no fit suffa wit company much salary lol
we ve branch in ph,so go applied..haha
lera uwazike chino
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:
After all said and done Peter Obi is only known in Anambra State and might be a local champion there but when we talk of nook and crannies of Nigeria like Ijebujesa, Kafanchan, Kaura Namoda, Biu, Zungeru, Nonwa Gbam, Ikot Chuku, Ifewara, Owo, Birnin Kebbi etc Okorocha is a household name but Peter Obi is unknown. Both men were wealthy before politics but Okorocha already had a humanitarian reputation.
i knw okorocha is popular than pita obi..
that i wont denied,4get him,he knows the truth
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Abagworo:

The same Peter Obi made the potbellied clown called Okorosha to win his first ever election of his life. If he was that popular why didn't he use any of his numerous parties to contest instead come begging cap in hand for Obi to give him party ticket and support him? Are you for real or do you just want to talk rubbish. Peter Obi is not a noisemaker and a rabble rouser like Okorosha because at the end of the day another governor will be installed in Imo state like it was done in 2011. Okorosha is only known in those northern areas because they are more or less his cousins being a northerner himself. Obi was already a chairman and owner of a bank and on the board of so many blue chip companies before he became governor. Show us what Okorosha was before he was made governor.

Peter Obi is a well read banker with a decent background while Okorosha has been a crook all his life, jumping from one party to another till Peter Obi rescued him. In terms of wealth Peter Obi has the capacity to purchase Okorosha and his entire family even before 1999. Okorosha has been been a hustler all his life until Peter Obi picked him up from the gutter and made him what he is today.

This is the same criminal that is sitting on your state resources today, no wonder he has borrowed over 200billion with nothing anywhere on the ground to show for it but round-abouts.

--The head of the National Airport Management Authority
(NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for
embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract;
Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without
requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went
on to start a political party for his renewed presidential
ambitions.
https://cablegatesearch.wikileaks.org/cable.php?id=06ABUJA483&q=al-rufai

Mr Peter Obi's Resume, can we see the one of the potbellied limping Okorosha?

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:

* Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)
* University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (B.A. Philosophy)
* Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)
* Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)
* London School of Economics “L.S.E” (Financial Mgt./Business Policy)
* Columbia Business School, New York U.S.A. (Marketing Management)
* Kellogg Graduate School of Management U.S.A. (Advanced Exec. Prog.)
* Institute for Management Dev. (IMD), Switzerland (Snr. Executive Forum)

PRESENT AND PAST POSITIONS

* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FIDELITY BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: GUARDIAN EXPRESS MORTGAGE BANK LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: GUARDIAN EXPRESS BANK PLC
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: FUTURE VIEW SECURITIES LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: PAYMASTER NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: NEXT INTERNATIONAL (NIGERIA) LTD
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CHAMS NIGERIA LIMITED
* FORMER CHAIRMAN: DATACORP LIMITED
* FORMER DIRECTOR: CARD CENTRE LIMITED

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION/ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP:

* Member – Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)
* Member – Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers
* Member – Common Wealth Business Council (CBC)
* Member – West African Business Committee (WABC)
* Member – British Institute of Directors (IOD)
* Member – British Nigerian Business Council (BNBC)
* Member – Nigerian South African Chamber of Commerce (NSACC)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: rtdCivilservant, discusant, Ttipsy(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.