Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2490803 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu09(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Okay sir! Please use the official channels for all comms. Thank you

NorthWest Command

bia Shatap!!! so your Slum Okpoko inside Onitsha has already turned to area command abi? or do you mean Onitsha Area Refuse command?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NeduO9: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
stop posting my pictures abeg. i am not the only one that has HIV.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahmed4002(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nedu09

I just want some clarification about this nedu posting that he's an arm robber and he now has hiv aids. we did industrial training together with the guy on the picx. I just really want to know about the info whether it's just a lie.
I have a multiple picx of him and our interns members.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NeduO9: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is true. You can call me right now to confirm. Below is my email and phone number. I studied in IMT. I used to be an armed robber but I have repented now. I need help abeg.

chinedua76@yahoo.com, 08130997905

Ahmed4002:
Nedu09

I just want some clarification about this nedu posting that he's an arm robber and he now has hiv aids. we did industrial training together with the guy on the picx. I just really want to know about the info whether it's just a lie.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahmed4002(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Okay sir! Please use the official channels for all comms. Thank you

NorthWest Command

no problem
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu09(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chino you're already closer to Grave. can't you see how young and black that guy is? well Facebook will show you the rest. just Google my full name if you don't mind.....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is getting interesting. cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shut up and face the people dealing with you and stop calling my name. Go and take your HIV meds, your one feet is already in the grave. You don't even look like a human anymore. :Dhehehehehe

Nedu09:
Chino you're already closer to Grave. can't you see how young and black that guy is? well Facebook will show you the rest. just Google my full name if you don't mind.....

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NeduO9: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Chinedu Alaegbu face us and stop disturbing general chino. AIDS patient. grin grin grin grin grin grin

stop insulting me. i am living with HIV just like millions of others. stop the stigmatization abeg.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Nedu09

Someone is impersonating him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NeduO9: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Its not an impersonation. I am the one. Please I need help for my HIV status.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahmed4002(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Okay. Thanks
trying to get a contact number with his close friends during our internship
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu09(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

no problem

will you get that your a$$hole on the ground you f00l.... you are only deceiving the gullible ones like yourself and not the intelligent guys on this thread. aren't you Old enough to be someone's Grandpapa I only pity your kids if at all you have one... ""way money to even marry kwanu"" but I can be of help..hahahahahahah!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
oneeast:
This is getting interesting. cheesy cheesy
so you no still wan get sense after I adviced you like a senile adult.

Everybody just dey wonder the kind mumu wey you be, do you think people are hailing you on this thread?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NeduO9: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Help please.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
You are dying of HIV and people are coming to help while you are busy scaring them away. That guy knows you when both of you did IT before you joined armed robbery. Help yourself so that people can help you Chinedu Alaegbu. Ala ga egbu kwanu gi one day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

chino, why are you this useless? Are you sure you are not mentality bereft?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Stop talking nonsense my friend. Are you silly or you just want to be silly? Did you see what that i.diot did in Anambra thread before I invited this folks? Stop being a nuisance.

customized13:
so you no still wan get sense after I adviced you like a senile adult.

Everybody just dey wonder the kind mumu wey you be, do you think people are hailing you on this thread?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
oneeast:
Stop talking nonsense my friend. Are you silly or you just want to be silly? Did you see what that i.diot did in Anambra thread before I invited this folks? Stop being a nuisance.

shut up and listen to words of wisdom. I am not suppose to be advising you based on our age difference but your mumuism has warranted that, iwekwere echiche?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu09(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
You are dying of HIV and people are coming to help while you are busy scaring them away. That guy knows you when both of you did IT before you joined armed robbery. Help yourself so that people can help you Chinedu Alaegbu. Ala ga egbu kwanu one day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

for your Mind you be Baba. not even knowing you're only a F00lish Mutant.. so opening Mozilla , Opera and Chrome to code switch your monikers makes you think you are Genius i think?? we know all those tricks Chino Chilax.... only go and cure your Fish brain mentality and we will converse maturely.... you hear this dumb head.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
GarrisonCommand:
Na your papa mr nwakebeyi that is mentality bereft.

chino, when will you have sense, people like you cant build responsible families
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NeduO9: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nedu09:

for your Mind you be Baba. not even knowing you're only a F00lish Mutant.. so opening Mozilla , Opera and Chrome to code switch your monikers makes you think you are Genius i think?? we know all those tricks Chino Chilax.... only go and cure your Fish brain mentality and we will converse maturely.... you hear this dumb head.
cab you imagine, does he think we are f00ls? That chino no get brain I swear. undecided
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shut up and let me know when you want to play game so that I will unleash the warriors. No dulling.

customized13:
shut up and listen to words of wisdom. I am not suppose to be advising you based to our age difference but your mumuism has warranted that, iwekwere echiche?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
oneeast:
Shut up and let me know when you want to play game so that I will unleash the warriors. No dulling.

aren't you ashamed of playing games with me? Are you not suppose to be forty years old?

No responsible kid will make you a role model, you know undecided
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MI6Surveillance: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi how are you?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am not the one but I will send the foot soldiers to do that for me while I sit back and watch the ball. cheesy

customized13:
aren't you ashamed of playing games with me? Are you not suppose to be forty years old?

No responsible kid will make you a role model, you know undecided
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MI6Surveillance: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chinedu Alaegbu you started what you cannot finish. Come out here now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.