Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395888 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abagworo good job. Chino abeg face your front.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chidi Njoku welcome back but you must be arrested to face justice for your criminal activities. cheesy

Pchidexy:
Abagworo good job. Chino abeg face your front.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Call07034780891:
Chinonso Dike welcome back but you must be arrested to face justice for your criminal activities. cheesy

I don't have your time Chinonso. HIV is frustrating your life. We go jam for Anambra thread. A fool at 43
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Call07034780891: 5:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Pchidexy:
AIDS is killing every member of my family. Just look at them below

Chidi njoku, they look like AIDS patients truly. Your own Aids is now advanced. Armed robber. cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
New City primary school Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3500675/nigerian-army-hold-chief-army
The lovely edifice where this event is holding.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sam Mbakwe Road Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Good job Abagworo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiscodedon(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
these are now more of recycling of old pics on projects... how many times are we going to see the road nd schools? we need something new joor....
and am meant to understand Rochas is owing nurses in imsuth 6 months salary... is that not barbaric? what kind of man is he, no conscience

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
chiscodedon:
these are now more of recycling of old pics on projects... how many times are we going to see the road nd schools? we need something new joor....
and am meant to understand Rochas is owing nurses in imsuth 6 months salary... is that not barbaric? what kind of man is he, no conscience

How can you call project started July 2016 and completed November 2016 an old project? That one pass amnesia. As for salaries that's a big lie. Government has already paid December salary ahead of time and no single civil servant is owed 1Naira. One PDP man just decided to state that lie this morning. There is no recession in Imo State by my own observation. Life is too sweet compared with Rivers State today.

Everyday is opening its 2nd Owerri supermarket to accomodate shortage of shopping complexes while all the roads including earth roads are receiving massive works as we write. Owerri is emerging the most organized and beautiful city in Nigeria by 2018. Y'all read it here 1st.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Okorocha cuts the rope to declare the supermarket open.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
2 weeks ago Grand Cubana lounge opened their Owerri mega plaza and Okorocha was equally there to lend his support.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Abagworo:
Okorocha cuts the rope to declare the supermarket open.

Our people and there bad architectures.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AKswift: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
adimsmt:

Our people and there bad architectures.

Come on, this is just a mid-size mall!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by roccu: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Abagworo:
2 weeks ago Grand Cubana lounge opened their Owerri mega plaza and Okorocha was equally there to lend his support.
ilove your consistency
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by roccu: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
abagworo any news on industries I mean factories coming into imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
AKswift:

Come on, this is just a mid-size mall!

I perfectly understand, big or small, all i'm saying is our architectures are uninviting.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
roccu:
abagworo any news on industries I mean factories coming into imo state
Are you gonna eat the factories. Are these ones you see not investments.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ccffwx: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2016
These envious cucumber people :Dwill not leave IMO State alone. Keep hanging around our thread. You will soon die of heartache. We move steadily not making noise on things that you don't have only to be later exposed and humiliated. grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiscodedon(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Abagworo:

How can you call project started July 2016 and completed November 2016 an old project? That one pass amnesia. As for salaries that's a big lie. Government has already paid December salary ahead of time and no single civil servant is owed 1Naira. One PDP man just decided to state that lie this morning. There is no recession in Imo State by my own observation. Life is too sweet compared with Rivers State today.

Everyday is opening its 2nd Owerri supermarket to accomodate shortage of shopping complexes while all the roads including earth roads are receiving massive works as we write. Owerri is emerging the most organized and beautiful city in Nigeria by 2018. Y'all read it here 1st.
am not a critic of Rochas, am not ingratitude, if I have nothing to applause him for, I give him kudos for free education in Imo, especially secondary and primary. But for you to back him in salary issues, u getting it wrong. up to today civil servants have not been paid November /December salary, as for imsuth I have my aunty there that us a nurse that keep on updating me on what is happening over there,the last salary paid to them is June 2016, why would u be politicizing workers salary.
as per the road, now I see reasons why they call you liar,why would you say they started the road July 2016? a road that was there Jan 2015 Rochas called the students together during 2015 election campaign at freedom square. I have seen those pics severally where he's been receiving accolade, I think we need new projects now.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiscodedon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
adimsmt:

I perfectly understand, big or small, all i'm saying is our architectures are uninviting.

by your comment,I can predict the status quo of your maturity. among the two which has the highest employer of labour? how much does super market pay their employees
modified
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

by your comment,I can predict the status quo of your maturity. among the two which I've gas the highest employer of labour? how much does super market pay their employees

"Among the two which I've gas the highest of labour" whatever that means,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiscodedon(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chiscodedon(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pchidexy:
Are you gonna eat the factories. Are these ones you see not investments.

by your comment,I can predict the status quo of your maturity. among the two which has the highest employer of labour? how much does super market pay their employees

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

factories especially medium type ones actually hardly pay more that 20k per month
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

How much do factory workers get? Mr Maturity! It seems you don't know the condition of factory workers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

Factories don't pay well except of course top managerial positions consisting of 2 to 3 employees.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

am not a critic of Rochas, am not ingratitude, if I have nothing to applause him for, I give him kudos for free education in Imo, especially secondary and primary. But for you to back him in salary issues, u getting it wrong. up to today civil servants have not been paid November /December salary, as for imsuth I have my aunty there that us a nurse that keep on updating me on what is happening over there,the last salary paid to them is June 2016, why would u be politicizing workers salary.
as per the road, now I see reasons why they call you liar,why would you say they started the road July 2016? a road that was there Jan 2015 Rochas called the students together during 2015 election campaign at freedom square. I have seen those pics severally where he's been receiving accolade, I think we need new projects now.

You are not sincere. Freedom Square was built in 2014 but you claimed Owerri city primary school started this July and completed last month is an old project.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Another reason some of the pictures of same place us recycled is because mischief makers use pictures of ongoing projects to blackmail Rochas Okorocha claiming his projects look ugly and substandard. An example us this same Warehouse junction which has now been fully completed.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Take your nonsense elsewhere this bastard. I have warned you to stay away from anything that concerns Anambra and it's people. We don't need your contribution on anything that concerns us. Imo thread will soon feel my presence since you are so jobless and useless that you cannot mind your cursed Imo state. Stay away from us we have nothing in common with you nor your people. This thread will soon catch fire again..

[s]
Abagworo:

I don't know why politics blinds seemingly good people. Any sincere person that had been to Agulu in the past and visited it after Obi's tenure must have seen the wonders in road infrastructure. The Agulu lake resort is well sited as it is close to Awka the State capital. We should stop this vindictive politics and encourage Obiano to complete the resort for the good of all.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2016
asha80:
factories especially medium type ones actually hardly pay more that 20k per month

That's for low skilled personnel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.