Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404991 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

When Owerri starts international flights it will move to be one of the busiest in Nigeria. Presently Owerri occupies 4th in busiest Airports just behind Port Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos. However the Cargo Airport built by Okorocha is for perishables with very large refrigerated warehouses. When fully completed it will be the 1st real one in Nigeria.

I think Rochas should use his friendship with Buhari to do one single favor for his state and posterity.

He should plead with Buhari as a friend to authorize international flights into SMICA even if it's from African countries or Istanbul,Turkey. Unless he does this now and now begins hunting for foreign airlines used by Aba traders for their business trips abroad, SMICA would NEVER see international flights. Turkish airline would be a natural choice to fly into Owerri as it would adequately serve those flying to EU or USA as well as those flying to China.

I personally don't believe Rochas has the ability to do such good for posterity of Imo state. I think he is more concerned with building statues for political favor seeking than take concrete steps to ensure Imo economy takes off by getting at least one international airline to fly into Owerri.Besides, there are wicked people in Nigerian government that are truly bent on making sure southeast part of Nigeria never develop.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Adannaify: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
cool318:
\

I can see that you always intoxicated before you type gibberish and rubbish here.
Useless Rochas banned keke even inside the suburbs of Owerri Town, Where are the Buses you earlier advertised here? Your Blackbuses
It is a pity you are mentally unstable cos the same India you are quoting is where your good for nothing Rochas emulated his nonsensical Ministry of Happiness from. Google is your Friend.

Next time you want to talk, get your facts from people on Ground.

There is no Rochas Bus running anywhere in Owerri town, yet he is impoverishing the unemployed youths in Owerri.

Rochas promised to build industries when he was busy cruising round the whole world under the guise of economic tour, after how many years from his so called sojourn, no Industry has been seen in Imo state, except hotels and beer parlour.

Owerri, will witness Unprecedented no of Robberies, Kidnapping in recent days to come. I beleive that will make you and your Master Happy.

Then , he will Kpuola you, as one of his statues.
@the bolded, we can see the innoson buses as posted by abagoro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
owerri city

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
more

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
emerging owerri city beautiful

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
like owerri like abuja

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
new CAN headquarters owerri under construction

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
otown

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
And we now have snow in Owerri.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
HD

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
sanctity454:
like owerri like abuja
is warehoue road to govt house round about only owerri? Show us other placess.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:
HD
Abagworo, shows other places apart from ware house road to govt house roundabout. Is that the only develop side in imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
justineu:
Abagworo, shows other places apart from ware house road to govt house roundabout. Is that the only develop side in imo state.

This thread has 405 pages and it can't be just this road alone. The truth is that all the major roads in Owerri are about being exactly like what you've seen here. Orlu, Okigwe, Spibat etc. Just wait for the photos as they emerge.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
justineu:
is warehoue road to govt house round about only owerri? Show us other placess.
Don't you have a camera enabled phone, snap them yourself, am just promoting my city state on the cyber space nothing more bruv
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
eight storey building hotel in owerri, still under construction

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Actually I never thought that a day will come where port Harcourt and owerri will compete in real estate investment, as it stands now owerri is the numero uno in real estate investment destination as far as ss/se is concerned.
Like I have always opined imolites are silent achievers expect more investments, surprisedly in the industrial sector.
shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Owerri the evolving city

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 4:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:

When Owerri starts international flights it will move to be one of the busiest in Nigeria. Presently Owerri occupies 4th in busiest Airports just behind Port Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos. However the Cargo Airport built by Okorocha is for perishables with very large refrigerated warehouses. When fully completed it will be the 1st real one in Nigeria.

I hope your optimism becomes true. Our people perpetually feel somewhat inferior to use their own facilities. AIIA,Enugu is a living example. They will still prefer to land in Lagos and then embark on a needless harrowing road trip to the East, and complaining about state of the roads, Police harassment & extortion, broken down vehicles, etc every minute of the way. grin grin

SMICA runway which is 2.7KM should be extended by 300 meters to reach at least 3KM for large body airplanes to land safely. If this extension isn't done, no serious International airline will risk landing their jumbo jets on a runway less than 3KM.

SMICA runway extension work should take place ONLY AT NIGHT, so that the airport does not need to be closed for an endless runway extension work. Combined flights with AIIA,Enugu through Turkish airline or Air France will be viable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

I hope your optimism becomes true. Our people perpetually feel somewhat inferior to use their own facilities. AIIA,Enugu is a living example. They will still prefer to land in Lagos and then embark on a needless harrowing road trip to the East, and complaining about state of the roads, Police harassment & extortion, broken down vehicles, etc every minute of the way. grin grin

SMICA runway which is 2.7KM should be extended by 300 meters to reach at least 3KM for large body airplanes to land safely. If this extension isn't done, no serious International airline will risk landing their jumbo jets on a runway less than 3KM.

SMICA runway extension work should take place ONLY AT NIGHT, so that the airport does not need to be closed for an endless runway extension work. Combined flights with AIIA,Enugu through Turkish airline or Air France will be viable.

I think Igbo town unions in diaspora have a key role to play on this.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo, please stop replying chino, lasgidiowner and all his affiliate handles, or taking shots at any of our sister states just because drunkards from them take shots at you.

If at all you must reply him and his likes, don't drag the whole state to your madness. Leave the states and its people alone and face any drunkard that comes your way squarely as man to man.....it is meaningless, immature and divisive to be fighting your sister state because of actions of a few who don't even represent the state in anyway.....If it were an afonja or any other envious set, then it is allowed but not to a fellow Igbo state...

Learn to ignore chino, no matter the temptation to reply him..please I beg of you...you guys shameless dance in the public is becoming an embarrassment to ndigbo on Nairaland and its uncalled for..

I personally don't agree with many Igbos here on nairaland (you inclusive) especially with regards blind support for politicians, to the extent of dishing out their cheap, substandard propaganda without telling the whole story even when they are failing the people and some irrational comments directed at attacking ourselves and showing no sensitivity. Even at that, I know my limit of reply or at best, i ignore it, jump over it and move on..it cost nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2017
iamhorny:
Abagworo, please stop replying chino, lasgidiowner and all his affiliate handles, or taking shots at any of our sister states just because drunkards from them take shots at you.

If at all you must reply him and his likes, don't drag the whole state to your madness. Leave the states and its people alone and face any drunkard that comes your way squarely as man to man.....it is meaningless, immature and divisive to be fighting your sister state because of actions of a few who don't even represent the state in anyway.....If it were an afonja or any other envious set, then it is allowed but not to a fellow Igbo state...

Learn to ignore chino, no matter the temptation to reply him..please I beg of you...you guys shameless dance in the public is becoming an embarrassment to ndigbo on Nairaland and its uncalled for..

I personally don't agree with many Igbos here on nairaland (you inclusive) especially with regards blind support for politicians, to the extent of dishing out their cheap, substandard propaganda without telling the whole story even when they are failing the people and some irrational comments directed at attacking ourselves and showing no sensitivity. Even at that, I know my limit of reply or at best, i ignore it, jump over it and move on..it cost nothing.

Check very well if I have his time. My only moniker is Abagworo and nothing more. He most times responds to himself with different monikers all in a bid to derail threads. Example is Cjrane2 which is a clone of the real Cjrane created by him. He even has his own Abagworro moniker he used to derail Enugu thread and some who didn't observe well were abusing me.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2017
You are an Idiot. Who doesn't know that it is cjrane owns cjrane2? Stop trying to divert attention because until you learn to stay on your lane there's no peace for you here.

You have over 100 accounts you use to cause problem including imo1stson, abagworo, abagoro, imoriver etc.

You are the cause of all these problems but when the heats get too much you start claiming victim. Na me fit you wella for here. Bastard.

[s]
Abagworo:

Check very well if I have his time. My only moniker is Abagworo and nothing more. He most times responds to himself with different monikers all in a bid to derail threads. Example is Cjrane2 which is a clone of the real Cjrane created by him. He even has his own Abagworro moniker he used to derail Enugu thread and some who didn't observe well were abusing me.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo is the cause of every problem you see on NL. The issue is that whenever he starts his madness Chino always make sure he witness more devastating madness. Chino is the only one that know this useless old man called abagworo.

He must be tamed by all means necessary. Of course he won't be allowed to float freely nor insult Anambra people without his Imo state suffering the consequences of his action on this board.

iamhorny:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kokolet11: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are an Idiot. Who doesn't know that it is cjrane owns cjrane2? Stop trying to divert attention because until you learn to stay on your lane there's no peace for you here.

You have over 100 accounts you use to cause problem including imo1stson, abagworo, abagoro, imoriver etc.

You are the cause of all these problems but when the heats get too much you start claiming victim. Na me fit you wella for here. Bastard.

[s][/s]
sammie deeky grow up
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Abagworo is the cause of every problem you see on NL. The issue is that whenever he starts his madness Chino always make sure he witness more devastating madness. Chino is the only one that know this useless old man called abagworo.

He must be tamed by all means necessary. Of course he won't allowed to float freely nor insult Anambra people without his Imo state suffering the consequences of his action on this board.

To what end? just give up chino.

It is becoming childish attacking your sister igbo states and their people...if you have scores to settle with abagworo and his likes from other states then face them squarely and leave their states and their people out of it...

I encourage healthy sibling rivalry and banter but that of you and abagworo has turned from rivalry to hate, embarassment and shame.

Of what use is posting demeaning pictures of states, or attacking high ranking figures from the states when you know you are actually arming enemies of ndiigbo...

Atimes I doubt you guys igboness because I hardly even see you guys defend igbos when under attack from outsiders...

Chino,if you think this is about you,abagworo and another members from any Igbo state, then you are wrong...get you ass up and face abagworo and any of his likes from any state squarely like a man and leave Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Enugu states (as well as anioma and rivers) and their people out of your madness..you are not the only anambarian here neither are you the most fanatic anambarian here..other are only showing maturity and caution..

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2017
You do not need to write an essay. Like I said earlier abagworo is the cause of all the bad blood you see amongst Igbos here. It was when I took it up to hammer on his Imo state that everyone started shouting Chino. Until abagworo learn to mind his lane this thing will continue. I don't look for trouble but trouble is my food.

iamhorny:

It is becoming childish attacking your sister igbo states and their people...if you have scores to settle with abagworo and his likes from other states then face them squarely and leave their states and their people out of it...

I encourage healthy sibling rivalry and banter but that of you and abagworo has turned from rivalry to hate, embarassment and shame.

Of what use is posting demeaning pictures of states, or attacking high ranking figures from the states when you know you are actually arming enemies of ndiigbo...

Atimes I doubt you guys igboness because I hardly even see you guys defend igbos when under attack from outsiders...

Chino,if you think this is about you,abagworo and another members from any Igbo state, then you are wrong...get you ass up and face abagworo and any of his likes from any state squarely like a man and leave Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Enugu states (as well as anioma and river) and their people out of your madness..you are not the only anambarian here neither are you the most fanatic anambarian here..other are only showing maturity and caution..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
iamhorny:

Chino,if you think this is about you,abagworo and another members from any Igbo state, then you are wrong...get you ass up and face abagworo and any of his likes from any state squarely like a man and leave Imo, Abia, Ebonyi or Enugu states (as well as anioma and river) and their people out of your madness..you are not the only anambarian here neither are you the most fanatic anambarian here..other are only showing maturity and caution..
And this goes to every Igbo here on NL....stop attacking our states and personalities from the states...if you need to address any issues, face who soever you want to address or challenge as an individual, and not drag his state, people or even family...

If you like abuse yourselves and post your pictures here, its not our business..in fact you are actually entertaining us, but always know your limits....leave states, personalities from the states and family members.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You do not need to write an essay. Like I said earlier abagworo is the cause of all the bad blood you see amongst Igbos here. It was when I took it up to hammer on his Imo state that everyone started shouting Chino. Until abagworo learn to mind his lane this thing will continue. I don't look for trouble but trouble is my food.

Attack all you want but leave states, important figures and family members out of your attacks....thanks
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
State is at the center of it all. So therefore state is the focal point.

iamhorny:

Attack all you want but leave states, important figures and family members out of your attacks....thanks
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by proeast(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
kikake:

Agreed. But next guber election, Owerri shall vote even a goat from Owerri before any candidate supported by Owelle.

Owerri duped Owelle big time by asking him to "build us a befitting state capital like Dubai in Africa before attending to other areas of Imo state". Owelle the most apolitical agreed. Now he is like a political orphan in Imo state.
Give it up bro, you're not just sounding like a broken record but also annoyingly dumb with all these orlu and okigwe crap! Owerri is for all and you should be proud of the city too as your state capital. If according to you Rochas should spread development evenly and Owerri, Orlu & Okigwe looks like average towns, do you think that Igbos all over the world will continue bringing their investments here? Do you think that Nigerians will be trooping to the state for tourism? I'm from Mbaise & we have towns like Ahiara, Aboh, Itu etc but I support the idea of focusing on Owerri because Imo will be better for it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by proeast(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

You are a jobless, irritating and disgusting psycho! The time and energy you devote in creating tens of monikers, logging in and out just to like your posts and all the rubbish you keep spewing all over the place from Enugu thread, Imo thread and throwing senseless slurs against Igbo states shows you are a self hating, low life psycho with suicidal tendencies! Everyone knows you are sick and in need of urgent help!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iamhorny(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
proeast:
Give it up bro, you're not just sounding like a broken record but also annoyingly dumb with all these orlu and okigwe crap! Owerri is for all and you should be proud of the city too as your state capital. If according to you Rochas should spread development evenly and Owerri, Orlu & Okigwe looks like average towns, do you think that Igbos all over the world will continue bringing their investments here? Do you think that Nigerians will be trooping to the state for tourism? I'm from Mbaise & we have towns like Ahiara, Aboh, Itu etc but I support the idea of focusing on Owerri because Imo will be better for it!

What ever happens to Owerri, is for all. Same way Uyo is has most of the concentrated development of Akwa ibom state, yet ask any Akwa Ibomite you see, the first place of pride for them is Uyo irrespective of their towns or villages in the state.

I don't see anything wrong in the urban renewal in Owerri. My problem is that most of the works are substandard, poorly executed and still look third worldish. our drainages are still open and shallow, no side walks and where they exist are narrow. No trees planted, even the roads are not wide enough,electric lines and poles are not underground. street and tracffic lights are also inadequate.

Our leaders don't think of the future...they fail to realize that there will be pressure on the roads and other infrastructures, as population grow, and with small land our cities should have minimum of 3lane roads to avoid Lagos experience of gridlock in future in addition to trains, underground tunnels, flyovers and high rise buildings..

Again, it shouldnt stop distribution of development into other towns within the state...at least access roads, health care wards and schools should be basic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Charlesdonald(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.