Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Honest Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Advice Is Needed (1114 Views)

I Need Ur Honest Advice / Honest Advice / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice Is Needed by kenoxx(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hi fellow nairalanders! i am a young guy in his late twenties, a computer scientist and a radio and Tv presenter. am having some issues with ma relationship life now after i lived a very rough life in d begining. i have a good look and used that as a tool to deal with women bac then in the university. When i was in school,i met a lady that i fell in love seriously with still didnt stop womanizing. i dated this girl for 4 gud years, she knew my dirty runs and never left me. instead she overluk dem and even suport me by giving me some cash to pay some bills. Lo n Behold, after school, i came across anoda lady on one of the social network and before i cud say jack, we were both in hot love. d first lady knew about the new lady and for the first time, she fought with me and pulled out of the relationship.i am so much in love with this new lady that i neva bothered to beg the other lady. the major challenge am facing now is the issue of finances with the new lady. unlike the former one that doesnt realy bother about how much i spend on her, dis new one will make sure i spend all my cash on her on other tins..i dont want to tell her am not okay with this arrangment cuz i dont her 2 c me as a "STINGY" man so i always try 2 please her even somtimes to displease myself.
can i get candid thoughts on how to cope with this situation?
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
You should have seek people's opinion before leaving that girl now .Haba! Now wey casala don burst finish, your now crying like a bush-baby (a.k.a egbere) that you are.

The only option left is to keep spending on her. .shes your new angel afterall.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Sijo01(f): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
You will never know the value of what you have until you loose it..........you just lost a jewel, manage the craft, dude.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by laberry101(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
kenoxx: Hi fellow nairalanders! i am a young guy in his late twenties, a computer scientist and a radio and Tv presenter. am having some issues with ma relationship life now after i lived a very rough life in d begining. i have a good look and used that as a tool to deal with women bac then in the university. When i was in school,i met a lady that i fell in love seriously with still didnt stop womanizing. i dated this girl for 4 gud years, she knew my dirty runs and never left me. instead she overluk dem and even suport me by giving me some cash to pay some bills. Lo n Behold, after school, i came across anoda lady on one of the social network and before i cud say jack, we were both in hot love. d first lady knew about the new lady and for the first time, she fought with me and pulled out of the relationship.i am so much in love with this new lady that i neva bothered to beg the other lady. the major challenge am facing now is the issue of finances with the new lady. unlike the former one that doesnt realy bother about how much i spend on her, dis new one will make sure i spend all my cash on her on other tins..i dont want to tell her am not okay with this arrangment cuz i dont her 2 c me as a "STINGY" man so i always try 2 please her even somtimes to displease myself.

You just signed your very own death warrant, love is better enjoyed when u are at peace with your partner, with or without finances.

That's your first sign, RUN while u still can, and believe me, if I were you, I'd hold seriously on to the first gurl, bcox that's were you are safe.

But I trust Us, guys na were we wan die, we dey find,even if them don shoot the gun, the only thing we say is more shots,So ..... It's up to you, when she suck u dry, she will look for the next available n!pp(e.

And you will still be trying to please her, while she's at it.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by beylinko(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Trouble sleep, man go wake am. U had a diamond u went pickin pebels.Hope u stil hv d previous girl's number. Run wen u stil can.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Nnekacherry: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mtcheww.. Suit yourself... That first girl is better off without you anyway... I wont even advice her to accept you back because you may give her high BP oneday with your stupid escapades...
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by kenoxx(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ everyone, thanks 4 your candid thoughts and d constructive criticism. but i forgot to add dis to my message that i prayed about these two girls to find out who should be my wife, i got d same result everytine and that is to continue dating the new lady and i must admit that, that reason is d sole reason why i left d first lady...could those revelations b wrong too?
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nemesis, bro.....sweet nemesis comes in different forms.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Emmerlee(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Em.. U got urself into the whole wahala when u traded the devil u knew for the angel u never really knew. Sometimes we bcom guilty of sabotaging the simple, loving relationship we once had for a more complicated chic who doesn't even know whr u started from..
Funny thing is b4 u realise what u r doing 2 yourself it bcoms too late to retrace. It's gud u r opening up now.. Be careful Bro, if ur former chic is still available bera go back to her asap b4 someone else takes you off her mind completely.. Nuff said.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by CrazyMan(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2012
kenoxx: Hi fellow nairalanders! i am a young guy in his late twenties, a computer scientist and a radio and Tv presenter.
Wao...Wonderful career.

kenoxx: am having some issues with ma relationship life now after i lived a very rough life in d begining.
The evil men do lives with them.

kenoxx: i have a good look and used that as a tool to deal with women bac then in the university
I see...

kenoxx: When i was in school,i met a lady that i fell in love seriously with still didnt stop womanizing.
You just couldn't say no to a ladies panties could you?

kenoxx: i dated this girl for 4 gud years, she knew my dirty runs and never left me. instead she overluk dem and even suport me by giving me some cash to pay some bills.
Foolish girl...she probably was in LUST not love.

kenoxx: Lo n Behold, after school, i came across anoda lady on one of the social network and before i cud say jack, we were both in hot love.
I'm not surprised...you said with your own mouth that you're a chronic womanizer.

kenoxx: d first lady knew about the new lady and for the first time, she fought with me and pulled out of the relationship
Jealousy at work...she saw the speed you and the new lady were getting along with, so in order not to be left out, she decided to play the jealous role...its obvious, she doesn't love you.

kenoxx: i am so much in love with this new lady that i neva bothered to beg the other lady
Ok...its very obvious...you must have gotten tired of eating her forbidden fruit.

kenoxx: the major challenge am facing now is the issue of finances with the new lady. unlike the former one that doesnt realy bother about how much i spend on her, dis new one will make sure i spend all my cash on her on other tins..
She sees you as a mugu, so she has to milk you dry before you return back to your senses...wise girl if you ask me.

kenoxx: i dont want to tell her am not okay with this arrangment cuz i dont her 2 c me as a "STINGY" man so i always try 2 please her even somtimes to displease myself.
I'm not surprised...you've been charmed by her beauty. I just hope that you awake from your slumber before she wrecks you totally.

kenoxx: can i get candid thoughts on how to cope with this situation?
I've given you my thoughts its left for you to accept or discard it.

Cheers!
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Lexusgs430: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2012
kenoxx: @ everyone, thanks 4 your candid thoughts and d constructive criticism. but i forgot to add dis to my message that i prayed about these two girls to find out who should be my wife, i got d same result everytine and that is to continue dating the new lady and i must admit that, that reason is d sole reason why i left d first lady...could those revelations b wrong too?

Who did you pray to? And how were the answers revealed to you?

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by 190: 12:51am On Sep 22, 2012
crace men every where on nairaland popping threads up and down like ogugua's beans undecided undecided

OP stay and enjoy your new catch crace

it takes crace to know crace
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 22, 2012
You never know what you have until it's gone.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by obowunmi(m): 4:32am On Sep 22, 2012
OP: you don't sound like a man. You sound like a wimp and puh,ssy

Dump both girls and find a fresh meat. Hope you are aware of the census data. There are more WOMEN than MEN in the world.

Be a man, find a new chick - move on.

Life is too short for all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by tellwsdom: 4:55am On Sep 22, 2012
Bro, has she given you yansh??, if yes, then you can leave her angry angry..That money ur spending on dat girl cld buy both of us beer, u knw wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Mynd44: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2012
This is a classic example of the 80/20 rule
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Andrew3(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2012
This is lugubrious.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by Exponental(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2012
You are sick!
Can't you use ur head. Simply cos of a stranger, u let loose of a jewel.
Love indeed, u don enter am....... A girl who stood by you wen u were growin was dumped 4 a total stranger.
You better go back 2 ur former girl, apologise n promise her never 2 leave her, else, when d stranger is done with u,
Dat may be an adventure u will pray it ends n it neva ends soonest.
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by gunners160(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2012
u left a gud angel 2 go and settle 4 a devil nw u are complainin wen u were sexin dis ur new gal did u asked 4 our advise?pls go and pay ur gbese(bebt)and i pray let dis new gal mk u 2 sel all ur assets
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by DICKtator: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2012
tellwsdom: Bro, has she given you yansh??, if yes, then you can leave her angry angry..That money ur spending on dat girl cld buy both of us beer, u knw wink wink

Make it three!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by DICKtator: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2012
obowunmi: OP: you don't sound like a man. You sound like a wimp and puh,ssy

Dump both girls and find a fresh meat. Hope you are aware of the census data. There are more WOMEN than MEN in the world.

Be a man, find a new chick - move on.

Life is too short for all these nonsense.
Your internet service provider is faster than mine. You beat me to this!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by DICKtator: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2012
You are in your late twenties and you have had a lotta experiences with females and you are here ranting about this trivial issue?
I seriously doubt the veracity of your adventures then!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Is Needed by vizion: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
kenoxx: Hi fellow nairalanders! i am a young guy in his late twenties, a computer scientist and a radio and Tv presenter. am having some issues with ma relationship life now after i lived a very rough life in d begining. i have a good look and used that as a tool to deal with women bac then in the university. When i was in school,i met a lady that i fell in love seriously with still didnt stop womanizing. i dated this girl for 4 gud years, she knew my dirty runs and never left me. instead she overluk dem and even suport me by giving me some cash to pay some bills. Lo n Behold, after school, i came across anoda lady on one of the social network and before i cud say jack, we were both in hot love. d first lady knew about the new lady and for the first time, she fought with me and pulled out of the relationship.i am so much in love with this new lady that i neva bothered to beg the other lady. the major challenge am facing now is the issue of finances with the new lady. unlike the former one that doesnt realy bother about how much i spend on her, dis new one will make sure i spend all my cash on her on other tins..i dont want to tell her am not okay with this arrangment cuz i dont her 2 c me as a "STINGY" man so i always try 2 please her even somtimes to displease myself.

kenoxx: @ everyone, thanks 4 your candid thoughts and d constructive criticism. but i forgot to add dis to my message that i prayed about these two girls to find out who should be my wife, i got d same result everytine and that is to continue dating the new lady and i must admit that, that reason is d sole reason why i left d first lady...could those revelations b wrong too?

you are in late twenties, and should be thinking of your future, and you finances, any responsible lady that is your friend (or planning to marry you)should he discussing you financial security, and not blowing your little savings then complaining it is not enough. she should punch the calculator with you to ensure you don't go over your means.

(1) (Reply)

White/church Wedding : A Christian Doctrine Or A Whiteman's Culture. / Girls That Advertise Themselves All Over The Internet / Love Is Not About Being Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.