Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (5314 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by slimyem: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
How come nobody begged? Everyone is claiming tough Guy/girl
you are only sure about you so there's no point assuming people are being dishonest..
What for?
Are they going to get a trophy for it?
If i claimed to have begged,will it make me less than me on the forum?
If peeps say begging really did not happen in their relationship,take it as it is and stop questioning their honesty.
It is ironical how you believe people who claimed begging are honest but people who did not are dishonest..
Haba!!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2012
slimyem: you are only sure about you so there's no point assuming people are being dishonest..
What for?
Are they going to get a trophy for it?
If i claimed to have begged,will it make me less than me on the forum?
If peeps say begging really did not happen in their relationship,take it as it is and stop questioning their honesty.
It is ironical how you believe people who claimed begging are honest but people who did not are dishonest..
Haba!!

I think I'm starting 2 fall in love wit dis gurl smiley
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2012
Ok u win

Let's talk about sumtin else undecided
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
190: Ok u win

kiss kiss kiss

*wipes lips after, yuck!*
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2012
Lol

Shollypopz - ure tempting me undecided

Its sunday and I don't curse, am keepping today holy

So let's talk about sometin else (meet me @ d discussion thread up there in a bit)
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by IZUKWU(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
190: Ok u win

huh! , you just took the wind out of her sail.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by IZUKWU(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Mine is lasting to 6 months , will end on tuesday because am leaving my present station and moving far away and will not do long distant relationship .
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190theclown: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2012
IZUKWU: Mine is lasting to 6 months , will end on tuesday because am leaving my present station and moving far away and will not do long distant relationship .

What police station/unit where u transfered 2 this time smiley
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by pweeryambre: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

What police station/unit where u transfered 2 this time smiley

lwkmd., nawaoh.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I can't even imagine it. That's longer than some marriage

Like I said , started very early before university. So with the situation of the country u can imagine the whole story.

NB: I've been single like without serious commitment for the past 2 years now.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by shaybebaby(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mine would be two years. I begged tire in those two years even though the guy was a complete loser, I thought I was inlove. He was broke, but I thought money didn't matter and wasted all my money on him. WE'd go out with his mates and I'd give him money before seeing his friends so it would look like he was the person paying to them. what did I get in return, infidelity(over and over) and physical abuse. Must have been Jazz, undecided.
When I left him, it was like a lightbulb switched on in my head. I told him I was off to the salon to get my hair fixed and never went back. Turned up a few days later begging(for the first time ever) but weirdly enough, he was saying the things I used to say to him when i did the begging, things I's always wanted to hear from him. I guess when he finally did, it was a little too late. It wasn't about getting back at him, at that point, I just didn't care enough to be angry or sympethic. I just wanted him gone. That was 10 years ago, he died 5 years ago and I still can't bring myself to think kindly of him. He was a first rate KNOB.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
shaybe baby: Mine would be two years. I begged tire in those two years even though the guy was a complete loser, I thought I was inlove. He was broke, but I thought money didn't matter and wasted all my money on him. WE'd go out with his mates and I'd give him money before seeing his friends so it would look like he was the person paying to them. what did I get in return, infidelity(over and over) and physical abuse. Must have been Jazz, undecided.
When I left him, it was like a lightbulb switched on in my head. I told him I was off to the salon to get my hair fixed and never went back. Turned up a few days later begging(for the first time ever) but weirdly enough, he was saying the things I used to say to him when i did the begging, things I's always wanted to hear from him. I guess when he finally did, it was a little too late. It wasn't about getting back at him, at that point, I just didn't care enough to be angry or sympethic. I just wanted him gone. That was 10 years ago, he died 5 years ago and I still can't bring myself to think kindly of him. He was a first rate KNOB.

Cheiii!!! We never know/ value what we have until it's no longer ours.

Lesson well learnt.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by akpunku1: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
shaybe baby: Mine would be two years. I begged tire in those two years even though the guy was a complete loser, I thought I was inlove. He was broke, but I thought money didn't matter and wasted all my money on him. WE'd go out with his mates and I'd give him money before seeing his friends so it would look like he was the person paying to them. what did I get in return, infidelity(over and over) and physical abuse. Must have been Jazz, undecided.

eyaa, whatz the cause of his death?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by shaybebaby(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
akpu nku:

eyaa, whatz the cause of his death?
Died in a car crash leaving behind a son i believe. I'm sorry a life that could have been promising was cut short but that doesn't mean I remember him well in anyway. Can't name a single redeeming factor about him.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by DExplorer1: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
What a story!! The latter got me weak.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nuezha(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dec 1998 - May 2008
From Year 1 to final year, to service, to working, to....

I cut it...she cried...I felt so sorry...she felt used...I felt bad...but I had to...cos of? (not for share!!!)

My advise: don't start what you can't finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to add...she threatened me.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by DExplorer1: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nuezha: Dec 1998 - May 2008

I cut it...she cried...I felt so sorry...she felt used...I felt bad...but I had to...cos of? (not for share!!!)

I forgot to add... she threatened me.
@bolded. I like that part. It's often interesting to recieve a woman's threat grin Just becareful some could be dangerous.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

@bolded. I like that part. It's often interesting to recieve a woman's threat grin Just becareful some could be dangerous.

True that!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by akpunku1: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2012
no bragz but iv neva begged any of my EXs, they always take my soft hrt and humility for granted, but by d tym they will realise watz up i am long gone and dey will be all apologetic, God do forgive easily no akpu nku.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by vivianc(f): 2:06am On Sep 24, 2012
akpu nku: no bragz but iv neva begged any of my EXs, they always take my soft hrt and humility for granted, but by d tym they will realise watz up i am long gone and dey will be all apologetic, God do forgive easily no akpu nku.

Your name alone is scary!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190theclown: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2012
^yeah sounds like one suspected ritualist from anambra east undecided
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by DExplorer1: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190theclown: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2012
*yawns*

D-explorer - dis ur laff nor get part 2
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2012
Nuezha: Dec 1998 - May 2008

I forgot to add...she threatened me.
10 yrs? Are my eyes seeing correctly... And u dumped her? Hmm, she suppose do pass threaten self
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190theclown: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz sweety I sight u frm a-far
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by akpunku1: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Your name alone is scary!

yeah i knw, tnx..

Hapu ihe edere na moto banye moto
190-the-clown:
^yeah sounds like one suspected ritualist from anambra east undecided

dude i knw ur history, so take me easy. Lol
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Youngpo413: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: But why should the women beg? It doesn't look romantic if the woman does the begging. "Just saying"

A reasonable man should not beg either,once it over,both should go their seperate ways....
No long thing
No one is irrepl.....
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Youngpo413: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
cindyrella: 5 years
And he is still begging. undecided
I don't really know why we broke up.... The whole stuff got boring I guess

some guys sef...
Where is their pride,maybe low self esteem things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Girls More Classy Than Nigeria Girls -latest Research / The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex / This Lady Romangoddesse Has The Biggest Boobs In Naija See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.