Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (5315 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by candieangel12(f): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Longest relationship....3yrs with the guy I loved. We broke up about 8yrs ago but I still have a soft spot for him. We still keep in touch though. We broke up because of distance so there was no begging.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by cindyrella(f): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
5 years
And he is still begging. undecided
I don't really know why we broke up.... The whole stuff got boring I guess
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
cindyrella: 5 years
liar!! No guy begs a chick for five years!

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
*thinking aloud* why this fugly girls no go let us hear word naa!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
How come no one is admitting to begging
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Beg gini? Are we married? Abegii
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
We should always pray against untimely death & always thank God for giving us life each day we wake by living a good life!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
DailyNews: We should always pray against untimely death & always thank God for giving us life each day we wake by living a good life!

WTF angry
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
cindyrella: 5 years

Who broke up the relationship?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
6yrs -
she shagged her lecturer and a fellow student, claimed she was rite,she left and i begged, cried, drank, rolled into COMA stood up, slapped myself into reality - changed completely and threw my emotions, heart, feelins, love away!!

Got better, avoided her - finally replaced her after 2months with 7 new chicks

screened these 7 chicks and only 3 are in love with me

currently dating all 3 of them

2weeks ago after an 8MONTH period, ex resurfaces looking for my pin,phone number, facebook all in all, crying and rolling on the ground that she must get me back all the way from NIGERIA even when im no where even close to AFRICA

if you doubt me, [size=5pt]ask kittycat or tjiskii[/size] grin grin

The ole is back wanting to continue her 6 yrs relationship when im happy with 3 lovely burbur's, 2 whites and 1 black + plenty one nite stands and
friends with benefits, shes a serious subject of discussion between each of my individual 7 girlfriends as them don use her do SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION AND LAFFING STOCK grin grin grin

LIFE SWEET SHA!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
DailyNews: We should always pray against untimely death & always thank God for giving us life each day we wake by living a good life!
This dude needs to get a life or move to the religion section permanently
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
This dude needs to get a life or move to the religion section permanently

lol
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
190: 6yrs -
she shagged her lecturer and a fellow student, claimed she was rite,she left and i begged, cried, drank, rolled into COMA stood up, slapped myself into reality - changed completely and threw my emotions, heart, feelins, love away!!

2weeks ago after an 8MONTH period, ex resurfaces looking for my pin,phone number, facebook all in all, crying and rolling on the ground that she must get me back all the way from NIGERIA even when im no where even close to AFRICA

The ole is back wanting to continue her 6 yrs relationship when im happy with 3 lovely burbur's, 2 whites and 1 black + plenty one nite stands and
friends with benefits, shes a serious subject of discussion between each of my individual 7 girlfriends as them don use her do SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION AND LAFFING STOCK grin grin grin

That very same girl? She no dey shame? . . . sad
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
190: 6yrs -

Heheheheheheheheeehaaaaaahhhaaaa! Who be dis guy ! Man u Good!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by cindyrella(f): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:
liar!! No guy begs a chick for five years!
Ode!
I meant we dated for 5 years before we broke up undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by cindyrella(f): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
laberry101:

Who broke up the relationship?
No one in particular!
The shitt was boring,we just walked away! But he didn't go too far! grin
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
laberry101:

Heheheheheheheheeehaaaaaahhhaaaa! Who be dis guy ! Man u Good!

Once beaten thripe shy!! grin grin grin

I swear She just cry finish for Voicenotes begin transfer from friend to friend to friend to friend before it gets to me

she doesnt even know shes been ridiculed grin grin grin grin!!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
sexkillz: That very same girl? She no dey shame? . . . sad

If you were on BB, u would have seen conversation taya!!
seems she don go renew her BABALAWO charm!

I fit direct am your way make you enter work begin PAY grin grin grin
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Ryda(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mehn sMh...Ðiz guy get Lamßa
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
Ryda: Mehn sMh...Ðiz guy get Lamßa

where this evil spirit from pop out from and what language is that
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by DollyParton1(f): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by dontador(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
So boys and girls date for 2yrs,3yrs,4yrs and 5yrs? @post mine was 8months, other break-ups was below that. I can't imagine myself dating a girl for a year plus and then break up with her. Unless, they are pals in school. But, outside school, in the real world dating a girl for that long and then breaking up with her, is unjust. Unless, its her choice for you guys to break up. Then, fine. I will only do that when I'm looking for my ”missing rib“ with whom i will tie the knot with. I will tread carefully and it will only last for a year and half or highest two years.#my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
cindyrella:
No one in particular!
The shitt was boring,we just walked away! But he didn't go too far! grin

Yeah ! We never do go far, do we now? A lil see/ saw once in a while ehh?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by Ryda(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Goat u get senz?
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
190:

where this evil spirit from pop out from and what language is that

Hehaaheehehehehe.... Chieee my womb oh! LMFAO
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2012
Na wa!
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by laberry101(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2012
dontador: So boys and girls date for 2yrs,3yrs,4yrs and 5yrs? @post mine was 8months, other break-ups was below that. I can't imagine myself dating a girl for a year plus and then break up with her. Unless, they are pals in school. But, outside school, in the real world dating a girl for that long and then breaking up with her, is unjust. Unless, its her choice for you guys to break up. Then, fine. I will only do that when I'm looking for my ”missing rib“ with whom i will tie the knot with. I will tread carefully and it will only last for a year and half or highest two years.#my own opinion.

So was our opinion at one point in time, well honestly speaking for miself alright, and I thought she was that special one until the break up.

We did have our problems but I guess I loved her more and she felt so secured in our relationship, break up or seperation was never an option for me no matter what went wrong or worse, and that I am sure will almost never happen anytime soon, making a girl so secure, and safe! e dey make them misbehave, no offense ladies... Just an experience ok?

And the funny thing, when u see her you wouldn't know ur counting those years in no time trust me, na when e don dey go south or north, which ever happens to you, you go know say those years even dey.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2012
laberry101:

So was our opinion at one point in time, well honestly speaking for miself alright, and I thought she was that special one until the break up.

We did have our problems but I guess I loved her more and she felt so secured in our relationship, break up or seperation was never an option for me no matter what went wrong or worse, and that I am sure will almost never happen anytime soon, making a girl so secure, and safe! e dey make them misbehave, no offense ladies... Just an experience ok?

And the funny thing, when u see her you wouldn't know ur conting those years in no time trust me, na when e don go south you go know say those years even dey.

Wise words there from a wise man#
If u wanna be a sucessful player then heed 2 his advices up there
Never I repeat never u date 1 or 2 women at same time
Date them as dey come in their numbers -
U won't even get scared of loosing money trying 2 impress dem
Na dem go even dey spend on you undecided

Imagine having over 11 girlfriends
Every nite - one new girl for each nite
Before it gets 2 d first gurl dat would be in 10days tyme

Tell me how life wan take sweet pass dat one
Its good 2be in control, hold d romote ova these women's head
And romote them - left, right and center -
U cud even remote 2 of them 2 bump into each oda while u laff away

Life Is good - LG
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by dontador(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2012
laberry101:

And the funny thing, when u see her you wouldn't know ur counting those years in no time trust me, na when e don dey go south or north, which ever happens to you, you go know say those years even dey.

Lol. I love this part. Man go dey knack without knowing that time flies na wen dem go break-up, he will be like wtf!!! So i have been wasting my time on one girl dis past years.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by DollyParton1(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2012
190:

Wise words there from a wise man#
If u wanna be a sucessful player then heed 2 his advices up there
Never I repeat never u date 1 or 2 women at same time
Date them as dey come in their numbers -
U won't even get scared of loosing money trying 2 impress dem
Na dem go even dey spend on you undecided

Imagine having over 11 girlfriends
Every nite - one new girl for each nite
Before it gets 2 d first gurl dat would be in 10days tyme

Tell me how life wan take sweet pass dat one
Its good 2be in control, hold d romote ova these women's head

Life Is good - LG

You call that good life How. Messed up. Can pple be.
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by 190: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

You call that good life How. Messed up. Can pple be.

Hater #1 -
Keep it coming

I'm sure ure number 5 on his list undecided
Re: What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? by dontador(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2012
190:

Life Is good - LG
Lol. More than good. The remote method is the sweetest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.