Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. (3350 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Well as far as you agree that
if your sister gets into this situation too, and she should be shared round like a national cake,
then please keep on being a beast.
Keep on keep keeping on.
my sisters were given nice home up-bringing to kw dat dating d frnd of ur EX could cause enemity btw ur EX and his frnd!! I cn neva fight a frnd because of a girl instd ...
No attck me abeg!! Am only suggestng!! And i'll remain a beast!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
my sisters were given nice home up-bringing to kw dat dating d frnd of ur EX could cause enemity btw ur EX and his frnd!! I cn neva fight a frnd because of a girl instd ...
No attck me abeg!! Am only suggestng!! And i'll remain a beast!

My dear no matter how nice your sisters upbringing is,
nobody is perfect and there is room for a mistake, anybody can make one.
Learn to give people sound advice abeg and stop teaching people evil.
How can a normal human being endorse such an advice?

And who is attacking you?
What a suggestion indeed!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
cindyrella:
Gosh you are wicked!
What kind of human being are you?
Pathetic!
(No offence)
weda offence join or not na ur wahala!!
Shey u go dey happy wen 2 brotherz dey fight because of 1 girl (''lk JOHN TERRY and BRIDGE'')??
If u dnt lk my suggestion, den give urs and stop making mine luk 2bad. Cos her reason 4 gettng close to d OP is nt 4 sex, money or love bt to coz war btw 2 frndz!!
I don talk my own; i no dey fear you!!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
AmBeautiful:

My dear,
nobody is perfect and there is room for a mistake,
How can a normal human being endorse such an advice?

What a suggestion indeed!
AmWOWO: u r nt d OP, all u nid do is drop ur suggestn and get lost !!
I droped mine, Y ee dey vex u??
Whc knd mumu mistak be that.
Make u try make dat mistak cum my side, na body go tell u!!
Am nt as wicked as i sound thought bt i love to spk my mind cos u no fit slap me 4rm whr u dey.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
AmWOWO: u r nt d OP, all u nid do is drop ur suggestn and get lost !!
I droped mine, Y ee dey vex u??
Whc knd mumu mistak be that.
Make u try make dat mistak cum my side, na body go tell u!!
Am nt as wicked as i sound thought bt i love to spk my mind cos u no fit slap me 4rm whr u dey.

oh...
So now your sisters have been used to ask you a question
which you cant even answer,
body don dey pepper you?
I no get power slap your face, i hate to slap beasts,
i would use my energy to slap someone with a better personality.

Meeting you and even attempting to come near your side in the physical
Is nauseating, from what you have advised i dislike you already.
Yes am WORWOR, and i love it like that.

anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by cindyrella(f): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
Shey u go dey happy wen 2 brotherz dey fight because of 1 girl (''lk JOHN TERRY and BRIDGE'')??
If u dnt lk my suggestion, den give urs and stop making mine luk 2bad. Cos her reason 4 gettng close to d OP is nt 4 sex, money or love bt to coz war btw 2 frndz!!
How do you know she doesn't love the op? We ladies are like that... Sometimes, all we want is love, care and commitment!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
cindyrella:
How do you know she doesn't love the op? We ladies are like that... Sometimes, all we want is love, care and commitment!

like what? like something we don't understand? ?

#confused
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy: I am facing almost similar mattr and i kw exactly wot she wnts..
She wants to make ur frnd regret brking-up wit her. Mak i tell u d truth, if u fit COLLECT, collct well, then brk her heart and hand her over to anoda frnds to BEND D HEART,COLLECT, BRK D HEART then HAND OVER 2 ANODA (4 same sequence). Share d national cake.
FREELY U HAVE RECEIEVED, FREELY GIVE
Men who behave in such way are called NOT-MAN-ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
AmBeautiful:
from what you have advised i dislike you already.
Yes am WORWOR, and i love it like that.
anuofia!
oya sorry!! No vex!! Am jst nt happy d way most ladies treat guys dats y i make dis kind of suggestnz!! Am sure u'll agree wit me dat large % of ladies are naturally wicked!! And dey feel happy to make guys sad by going 4 d uppr lvl men!! Ee no dey swt us again!! U check aam na!!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by 190theclown: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
What exactly is going on here

Ambeautiful - hw я u smiley
Who's pissing u off dis afternoon
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by cindyrella(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
acidosis™:

like what? like something we don't understand? ?

#confused
Like something that needs to be loved.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by cindyrella(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
#Gbam well said!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
cindyrella:
i no plan to mak anybdy vex ooo!! Bt i kw ladies WELLA!! Dey act evn more dan ini edo!! If dat r/shp succeed, d EX will feel cheated!! Hw will a gal accpt to luv u when u threatn her will havng GIRLS U RUN PACKage wit?? Make we talk true, dat no b luv, sumtyn join aam!!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
dnt b deserved my dear!! LOVE doesnt exist in 9ja!! I can stake my cash dat ur bfrnd has cheated on u b4 and will do dat again!!
If u say am nt man enough, i no disagree, bt my list is incresing each week dat makes me d boss!!

1 Like

Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
dnt b deserved my dear!! LOVE doesnt exist in 9ja!! I can stake my cash dat ur bfrnd has cheated on u b4 and will do dat again!!
If u say am nt man enough, i no disagree, bt my list is incresing each week dat makes me d boss!!
stake your cash and loose everything.....everyone aint like you and your likes. There are more strategic, stressfree and sweet ways of dealing with such people. Only full fledged men can actually think of such strategies without stress cus it seems yours is full of stress. Next I will hear is that one disease or the other has been passed on to you....and I think you meant "deceived" and not "deserved".
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:

Hey man, that girl is mine, and I don't toy//cheat// joke with her..
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
190:

Kant u see his handle IT Bomb - he's obviously bomb-ing everywhere

u make me laff in chinese
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy: I am facing almost similar mattr and i kw exactly wot she wnts..
She wants to make ur frnd regret brking-up wit her. Mak i tell u d truth, if u fit COLLECT, collct well, then brk her heart and hand her over to anoda frnds to BEND D HEART,COLLECT, BRK D HEART then HAND OVER 2 ANODA (4 same sequence). Share d national cake.
FREELY U HAVE RECEIEVED, FREELY GIVE

heartless dude u're
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
acidosis™:

Hey man, that girl is mine, and I don't toy//cheat// joke with her..
my sweetheart to the rescue.....thanks sweetie, I can actually take care of myself..... I owe you one, lets make it tonight, uh? In the meantime, stay on topic.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
Next I will hear is that one disease or the other has been passed on to you....and I think you meant "deceived" and not "deserved".
thanks 4 d corrctn!! My thoughts were fastr dan my keyboard!! If i belv dat all ladies r same, then i wll alwys b protected b4 playng games!!
Just thoughts!! Nt thynk am a beast!!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Lafem(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Browse & Listen to recorded Voice Profiles of other singles across Naija from your CELLPHONE with LOVE CONNECTION, NOW, Call: 0807-182-3945, 0807-182-3967, 0807-182-3969, 0805-045-0042, 0706-519-7393, 0706-519-8125, 0706-519-5181. You won't regret it!

Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
mawojuuche:

u make me laff in chinese
i no send u!! Cos u no be sms!!
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
thanks 4 d corrctn!! My thoughts were fastr dan my keyboard!! If i belv dat all ladies r same, then i wll alwys b protected b4 playng games!!
Just thoughts!! Nt thynk am a beast!!
oh well, everyone is entitled to their thoughts, but for yours my bro, its not a GROWN MAN' s thoughts.....still in the growing process. I hope it doesnt get too late before you realise that.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:

u're in trouble today... hahaha
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
oya sorry!! No vex!! Am jst nt happy d way most ladies treat guys dats y i make dis kind of suggestnz!! Am sure u'll agree wit me dat large % of ladies are naturally wicked!! And dey feel happy to make guys sad by going 4 d uppr lvl men!! Ee no dey swt us again!! U check aam na!!

lwkmh, ur own donee finish. u asked for it.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Maria-G:
its not a GROWN MAN' s thoughts.....still in the growing process.
hahahahahahaha!!
i wish u kw who u r talkng abt!! I've got more exprnc in dis game dan u can ever thynk of!!
I decided to pick dis path aftr passng thru hell... Am alwys on point i dnt care what u thynk abt my thought!! Jst drop ur advic and pray dat the OP subscb to it... Cos am sure he'll do what i told him.
Re: Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
hahahahahahaha!!
i wish u kw who u r talkng abt!! I've got more exprnc in dis game dan u can ever thynk of!!
I decided to pick dis path aftr passng thru hell... Am alwys on point i dnt care what u thynk abt my thought!! Jst drop ur advic and pray dat the OP subscb to it... Cos am sure he'll do what i told him.
am sure you do......you are the boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You / Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.