Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (3340 Views)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by winkmart: 12:23pm On May 11, 2016
You won't believe this woman is 48 years. She looks like she is in her 30s and not only that, she looks so stunning and beautiful I am sure most young guys will always crave for her sweetness.

Her name is Nene Leakes and she is an American TV personality, she has 2 grown up kids and is quite doing well in her niche.

I hope our Nigerian women can emulate this and also look after their body even after having the kids. It is just so unfortunate that most problems in the home start from when the woman begins to have kids. It is so certain she will lose that great shape the husband used to know her for.

Thumbs up to Nene Leakes!!! We hope she maintains the great looks.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/you-wont-believe-this-woman-is-48-years.html

Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by winkmart: 12:23pm On May 11, 2016
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by winkmart: 12:24pm On May 11, 2016
importexpert are you always online...You always be the 1st to view my posts....or its automated?
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:
importexpert are you always online...You always be the 1st to view my posts....or its automated?
so u noticed that 2, I always see him but i've never seen him drop a comment..
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by wordbank(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
My aunt look younger
Plus her fake photoshop

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by AlhajiTekno: 1:05pm On May 11, 2016
Plastic.
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by MRBrownJ: 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
disgusting plastic looking boobs and nose
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by indie22(f): 5:20pm On May 11, 2016
Plastic surgery, make-up and fake hair, fake nails.....What's sexy or beautiful about this?
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
All hail the queens of the night lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by Akposkool(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2016
Her career permits she always stay fit and good looking. She controls her diet.
Americans don't joke with their careers.
Now take Brad Pitt,Morris chestnut, Dwayne (the rock) Johnson, Angelina Jolie, Tamara Henson, Jennifer Lopez, Gabrielle union, Madonna and so on. All these celebrities are more than 40 but still looking like 20 some things.
Now take a look at Desmond elliot, Emeka Ike, Francis duru, ini edo, uche jumbo, mercy John and others and see the difference. They don't keep fit that's why even in their early 30''s, they look way older
The bottom line is that those in America must keep their body in shape no matter your age or else you won't be in demand. As opposed to us here
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 11, 2016
My second daughter is in her late 50's, i bet she is hot than this (without makeup.) when she come apply makeup, i feel like snatch her frm my son inlaw. she fine dye (not die oooshocked)
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by tegaalfred(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2016
After they must have done series of plastic surgery
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by importexpert(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2016
winkmart:

i am carrying out a research so do not mind me. how is everything?
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by importexpert(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
so u noticed that 2, I always see him but i've never seen him drop a comment..

i am carrying out a research so do not mind me. how is everything?
Re: You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini by ItzChinnex(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2016
crotonite:
My second daughter is in her late 50's, i bet she is hot than this (without makeup.) when she come apply makeup, i feel like snatch her frm my son inlaw. she fine dye (not die oooshocked)

old people full Nairaland oh. hiaaa that means you should be 75-80 year old

(1) (Reply)

Nneka Was On Her Bed And Okon Unzips His Trouser And Brought Out His (pics) / Can True Love Be Found Online? / Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.