Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money (5239 Views)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Scarpon(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2012
This is one mentality a lot of you girls have to
change.
One, asking a guy for money is wrong, if you
need money for
upkeep ask your parents or better still work
for it,
don't use relationship as an excuse to ask
your guy for money
Yes, they may be a few stingy guys when it
comes
to spoiling their girls,
it doesn't mean that we don't care. If you can
ask
for money,
it doesn't differentiate you from a
prostitute But wait, is he paying you for
being his girlfriend?
If you do ask for money with pride it only
shows
how cheap you are
In my opinion a guy should treat her, buy her
gift
and spoil her if he can,not as some of you
think,
that you can wake up one morning and ask
him for money to do your hair, buy clothes
etc..
You what are you doing? are you not
working? are
you not earning money?
or have your parents forgotten their
responsibilitie
s?
Be wise and learn to be self sufficient, when
you are married to him, you can ask all you
want
if He refuses to provide for you, you can
fight him
all you want, for now, you simply
do not have that right.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by 190theclown: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2012
I dun talk I dun taya so I've decided not 2 talk again undecided
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2012
I am tired of the redundant topics. It seems you whining lot are not meeting your targeted audience, hence the need for you to recycle the dumb generalization enshrouded topics all the time on this section.

Why not get a megaphone and go stand at the market places and scream at them to your hearts content? Spare us the rubbish and be more creative!

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by 190theclown: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2012
^ undecided

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by goofie: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
poster dont u think u shld be talking to the lady that pissed u off by asking u 4 money??

why r u using her 2 judge women in general?
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Okontami: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: I am tired of the redundant topics. It seems you whining lot are not meeting your targeted audience, hence the need for you to recycle the dumb generalization enshrouded topics all the time on this section.

Why not get a megaphone and go stand at the market places and scream at them to your hearts content? Spare us the rubbish and be more creative!
Hey Killz, lets discuss the topic and not the situation around the topic or motives. Well this is my submission " I will want to conclude that most relationship have no values added. Since most people can not constructively state just 3 values they are adding to their partners. Most relationships is money for pus.sie. Its so unfortunate that most people are parasites, low lives, who see their partners as a means to an end. The Focus is " give me money", "pay my bills", "take me out", "let's go clubbing", " my school fees", "my house rent", "my siblings need doe", "my mum is sick", "let's go on a holiday", "buy me the latest accessories and gadgets" and in return all that can be paid back is with sex. We need to watch it. Naija people, we must not continue this way. Its so pathetic, shameful, and disheartening."

4 Likes

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by 190theclown: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
The Focus is " give me money", "pay my bills", "take me out", "let's go clubbing", " my school fees", "my house rent", "my siblings need doe", "my mum is sick", "let's go on a holiday", "buy me the latest accessories and gadgets" and in return all that can be paid back is with sex. We need to watch it. Naija people, we must not continue this way. Its so pathetic, shameful, and disheartening."

[size=18pt]Honda's end of discussion!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by tellwsdom: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
They are beggars angry angry
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Okontami: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom: They are beggars angry angry
Oga, lets try to be creative, realistic and not abusive. Yes, they beg a lot but not all. The unfortunate thing is that 99% does and they are beggars with so much pride and creativity.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by goofie: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okontami: Oga, lets try to be creative, realistic and not abusive. Yes, they beg a lot but not all. The unfortunate thing is that 99% does and they are beggars with so much pride and creativity.

LMAO.,.,with so much pride and creativity.,.,lol,.,.u no well o
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Okontami: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
goofie:

LMAO.,.,with so much pride and creativity.,.,lol,.,.u no well o
Thats the report of so many years of experience,with more than 300 punnanies and still counting
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by tellwsdom: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okontami: Oga, lets try to be creative, realistic and not abusive. Yes, they beg a lot but not all. The unfortunate thing is that 99% does and they are beggars with so much pride and creativity.

99% plus the ones i've seen makes it 100% angry angry...Rich man pikin no beg for your hand no mean sey she knw dey beg for other people hand..Na because u knw get ni, bt once dem see sey u get, dem go beg, beg ur car join...Foolish Nigerian gurls angry angry

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Okontami: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

99% plus the ones i've seen makes it 100% angry angry...Rich man pikin no beg for your hand no mean sey she knw dey beg for other people hand..Na because u knw get ni, bt once dem see sey u get, dem go beg, beg ur car join...Foolish Nigerian gurls angry angry
Oga, how many times will i warn you that no abuses on this page. Dont call people foolis*h its really not fair. We all have the obligation to respect women , you were born by one (a woman). Please and please
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by tellwsdom: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okontami: Oga, how many times will i warn you that no abuses on this page. Dont call people foolis*h its really not fair. We all have the obligation to respect women , you were born by one (a woman). Please and please

Bro, those people are thieves angry angry
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by goofie: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
you men have a point. a lot of women believe that their man is meant to take over their upbringing once they start dating.

for me, i believe a woman shld be an addition to a man and not a subtraction.

its give and take.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by jeffizy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
goofie: you men have a point. a lot of women believe that their man is meant to take over their upbringing once they start dating.

for me, i believe a woman shld be an addition to a man and not a subtraction.

its give and take.
Real woman. Keep the flag flying.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Scarpon(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
A Real Girlfriend : Will Be behind You
Everyday , Fight With You , Cares About You ,
Listens To You & Loves You Like No One Has.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Scarpon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
A woman who doesn’t ask for anything
DESERVES everthing.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
spot on!!!
Scarpon: A woman who doesn’t ask for anything
DESERVES everthing.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by MrsChima(f): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
It is normal for women to ask men for money but what is it with Nigerian men asking women for money? They claimed this is the mans world but acts worse than begging women.

Whats the deal

2 Likes

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by 190theclown: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yawns!

What's going on here undecided
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by aejaywhite: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mrs chima...hmmmmmm
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by ifysimple(f): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
What Ȋ̝̊̅§ it with the bad habit of Nigerian guys asking girls ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ sex

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by daisyella: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
ok u r making sense but please please please can't u guys think of a new topic, this is getting pretty old
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by 190theclown: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
ifysimple: What Ȋ̝̊̅§ it with the bad habit of Nigerian guys asking girls ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ sex

If we don't sex you - who then do you expect 2 sex you
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by oubi: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
ifysimple: What Ȋ̝̊̅§ it with the bad habit of Nigerian guys asking girls ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ sex

What is it with nigerian girls acting like its only d guys dat enjoy secx

4 Likes

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
what is it with the bad habit of guys asking girls for sex is she your wife?
Is your girlfriend your wife? Cant you ask your wife for sex?
undecided
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Jaideyone(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
oh so having sex with your own partner is now a bad habbit? If she won't shag me then i should be free to shag any girl i want.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by ifihearam: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
AmBeautiful: what is it with the bad habit of guys asking girls for sex is she your wife?
Is your girlfriend your wife? Cant you ask your wife for sex?
undecided

ode lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by ifihearam: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Okontami: Oga, how many times will i warn you that no abuses on this page. Dont call people foolis*h its really not fair. We all have the obligation to respect women , you were born by one (a woman). Please and please

abeg lemme hear word jare

na for nairaland una dey form better person

mtcheeeew
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by ifihearam: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2012

GUILTY AS CHARGED lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by baggy4luv(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Why do nairalanders dispute something factual.i have scand threads highlighting this gurlie traits.felt lk crying when i saw sexykillz reply.aja toba sonu niko gbo fere olode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. / Effects Of Pre-marital Sex.(physical, Spiritual, Relational, Emotional) / GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.