Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money (5247 Views)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by 190: 2:58am On Oct 02, 2012
grin grin
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2012
AmBeautiful: what is it with the bad habit of guys asking girls for sex is she your wife?
Is your girlfriend your wife? Cant you ask your wife for sex?
undecided
why is it dat 9ja girls claims 2 be virgin mary when dey re not. Re u trying 2 tell us dat its only d guys dat luvs sex or demands 4 sex ? Come on mek una wakeup oo.

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Scarpon(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
ekenedegreat: why is it dat 9ja girls claims 2 be virgin mary when dey re not. Re u trying 2 tell us dat its only d guys dat luvs sex or demands 4 sex ? Come on mek una wakeup oo.
abi ohh
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by cikadile: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Scarpon: A woman who doesn’t ask for anything
DESERVES everthing.

I asked for nothing, and got ZILCH
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by cikadile: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2012
goofie: you men have a point. a lot of women believe that their man is meant to take over their upbringing once they start dating.

for me, i believe a woman shld be an addition to a man and not a subtraction.

its give and take.

True, but if a babe now has to do laundry among other things...
it is only right that her guy provides her pocket money
since she is now a kind of help

Double standards are not allowed in life

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Okontami: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
cikadile:

And..... in your own sight you have talked??

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
ifysimple: What Ȋ̝̊̅§ it with the bad habit of Nigerian guys asking girls ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ sex

very bad...

Mrs.Chima:
It is normal for women to ask men for money but what is it with Nigerian men asking women for money? They claimed this is the mans world but acts worse than begging women.

Whats the deal

very very rare angry

goofie: you men have a point. a lot of women believe that their man is meant to take over their upbringing once they start dating.

for me, i believe a woman shld be an addition to a man and not a subtraction. very much true smiley

The Focus is " give me money", "pay my bills", "take me out", "let's go clubbing", " my school fees", "my house rent", "my siblings need doe", "my mum is sick", "let's go on a holiday", "buy me the latest accessories and gadgets" and in return all that can be paid back is with sex. We need to watch it. Naija people, we must not continue this way. Its so pathetic, shameful, and disheartening."

If there is any that does this ^, then the person needs a psychiatric attention cry

its give and take.
Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
cikadile:

Yeah, there is sense in this cos if you hire a house help, you ought to pay the person irrespective of the gender smiley

1 Like

Re: WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money by chizzy88: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
No leave him 2 keep being abusive....he's sistas nd mum are inclusive since all d females are "foolish". tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effects Of Pre-marital Sex.(physical, Spiritual, Relational, Emotional) / I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.