Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pls Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Urgent Advice Needed (1067 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem / Pls Urgent Advise Before I Hurt Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Peach45(f): 4:53am On May 11, 2013
After I broke up wit my guy late last year,some of U̶̲̥̅̊ may ve read d story here on nairaland.started goin wit a guy february dis year.so d guy told me dat if I shud get pregnant dat he want me 2 kip d baby dat he is old enuf 2 ve a child cos he is 32yrs.so recently I told him ve nt seen my menses which is a lie,n he ask me 2 a pregnant test 1st 2 knw if its true n am plannin 2 lie dat its positive.wat wil b his reaction if he found out dat am liein.wil he eva 4give n trust me again.pls ur candid advice
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Mynd44: 6:41am On May 11, 2013
I wonder why people do silly things and then come for advise. What passed you to lie like that? It has always been said that you should never attempt to test your partner as most times, it back fires on your head.

This is what you should do. The lies stop right where you are. Forget what his reaction might be, forget the fact that he might get so mad that he might leave you and for the Love of everything you hold dear, forget the fact that you might be enjoying this "test"

sit him down and tell him what's what. Tell him the truth and why you did it. Hold nothing back and he might forgive you but attempting to lie that the tests came vack positive is silly cos after that lie, you will have to tell another lie to cover it up.

What will you say? That you lost the baby? But you forget that that might just make him start worrying if you can carry a baby to term.

Just tell the truth and you will be free to walk away from this really silly pyramid you are building
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Les: 7:20am On May 11, 2013
Then go fuuu..........ck him silly and get d pregnancy by force-

aids is real o....
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Princeparix(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2013
OP> Are you trying to get married by all means available?
Is getting pregnant your best option?
Having unprotected sex-is it your hubby?

Trust is a system that grows gradually but can be floored so quick that you regret lying.
If i were to be that dude>>i wont take it lightly.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by nenergy(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2013
Shame on you for having unprotected sex. Irresponsible of you, Indulging in things you should be advising younger ones against.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by shizzle11(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2013
You alone can advise yourself, cos you alone know what you want from him and what you intend to achieve by lying about the pregnancy.
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by butta(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2013
You are playing with fire ? Don't worry it will soon consume u ..
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Mynd44: 10:51am On May 11, 2013
butta: You are playing with fire ? Don't worry it will soon consume u ..
And the fact that the OP would not listen to reason is more amusing
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by baralatie(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2013
Hi,i happen 2 av met older ladies who av been in ur type of situatn.d outcome wer bitter.
One had 2 leav her thrivng busines.home and residenc 2 another state entirely wen buble burst.
D other had 2 face d ferocious attack 4rm her inlaws.
My advice is this if he does nt want 2 marry u now now 2 start raisng a fam(leav him).
If u knw somtin abot him dat u cannt liv wit(leav him)
dnt nvolve urself in a relatnshp dat God & ur family wil not approve.
Gud luck & Jesus luv u
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by nicky4lif(f): 11:13am On May 11, 2013
Yes tell him its positive nd find out if he really means well for u nd then tell him u just wanted to know his reaction after u must have heard what he has to say.quote author=Peach45]After I broke up wit my guy late last year,some of U̶̲̥̅̊ may ve read d story here on nairaland.started goin wit a guy february dis year.so d guy told me dat if I shud get pregnant dat he want me 2 kip d baby dat he is old enuf 2 ve a child cos he is 32yrs.so recently I told him ve nt seen my menses which is a lie,n he ask me 2 a pregnant test 1st 2 knw if its true n am plannin 2 lie dat its positive.wat wil b his reaction if he found out dat am liein.wil he eva 4give n trust me again.pls ur candid advice[/quote]
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2013
I find that honesty is the best thing in a relationship actually....if you was to lie to me like that...Ill always look at you as a sneaky, and desperate women.....and besides it's just F-ing stupiid to do something like that....
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by DBestDoc(f): 12:47pm On May 11, 2013
Peach45: After I broke up wit my guy late last year,some of U̶̲̥̅̊ may ve read d story here on nairaland.started goin wit a guy february dis year.so d guy told me dat if I shud get pregnant dat he want me 2 kip d baby dat he is old enuf 2 ve a child cos he is 32yrs.so recently I told him ve nt seen my menses which is a lie,n he ask me 2 a pregnant test 1st 2 knw if its true n am plannin 2 lie dat its positive.wat wil b his reaction if he found out dat am liein.wil he eva 4give n trust me again.pls ur candid advice

What sort of games are you guys playing

If He is old enough to have a baby,then he should get himself a wife,
and why the hell are you risking your life?You've got a future babe! un rotected sex is a risk(a huge one that could cost you alot)

I dont understand what your question is and what advice you need
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Peach45(f): 12:55pm On May 11, 2013
Princeparix: OP> Are you trying to get married by all means available?
Is getting pregnant your best option?
Having unprotected sex-is it your hubby?

Trust is a system that grows gradually but can be floored so quick that you regret lying.
If i were to be that dude>>i wont take it lightly.

am nt desperate my dear n being pregnant is nt on d list now.tanks 4 d advice
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Peach45(f): 1:36pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: I wonder why people do silly things and then come for advise. What passed you to lie like that? It has always been said that you should never attempt to test your partner as most times, it back fires on your head.

This is what you should do. The lies stop right where you are. Forget what his reaction might be, forget the fact that he might get so mad that he might leave you and for the Love of everything you hold dear, forget the fact that you might be enjoying this "test"

sit him down and tell him what's what. Tell him the truth and why you did it. Hold nothing back and he might forgive you but attempting to lie that the tests came vack positive is silly cos after that lie, you will have to tell another lie to cover it up.

What will you say? That you lost the baby? But you forget that that might just make him start worrying if you can carry a baby to term.

Just tell the truth and you will be free to walk away from this really silly pyramid you are building
tank U̶̲̥̅̊ very much ,wil cal him later in d day n tel him ve seen my menses bt wil neva let him knw I was testin him
Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed by Mynd44: 2:10pm On May 11, 2013
Peach45: tank U̶̲̥̅̊ very much ,wil cal him later in d day n tel him ve seen my menses bt wil neva let him knw I was testin him
Exactly my point. If you lie, you would need another one to cover that one and it keeps growing. Now you are trying to tell another one to hide this one and lawd helps you if your menses come in two weeks time while he is with you. Then you will find another lie right?

Honesty is still the right bet

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men / Imagine If The Three Wise Men Were Women / Geneviev Nnaji Went Unclad On Twitter [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.