Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20715 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2012
is that all you have to say
Rooneyboy:
True talk man,
Most of them are always in the romance section discussing what the males have in between their legs.
Wetin dey sabi pass that one ?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by 2sa2: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx: I'm 'agent provocateur' and I see women are coming out to challenge my assertion... I'm loving it... Let's see more women in the politics and foreign affairs sections, I'm tired of seeing just Desola and Crayola1 in there...

Let's do this, strong black women - and challenge the status quo...I prefer female intellectuals, to their male counterparts... Females are emotional beings and they're naturally more sensitive to humanity....

*Back to bed*

go and sit down! why are u now trying to change the tone of your voice, Idi ot.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
hahaha LOL!!!
tellwsdom: The reason why you don't see them here is becos, MONEY is not involved undecided undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2012
vickspider: The only way most men try to feel ahead or on-top is to downsize or look down on women........anyway sha, jealousy kills......i remember in school my classmate was mad at me cos he was surprised i scored an A in maths and he didn't. Hello dude am just tryna leave school with good grades, its no competition guys. God has put u on top of women already, get over yourselves abegi.....
sowi did i hear u say on top like layin down and on top or ahead of u ladies
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2012
sanb: It would be pointless debating with a male who does not want to see reasoning from a female’s point of view...
go to other threads now and what you are saying is still happening! Whenever a female comments, the men attack the female instead of facing the main topic.Nigerian men will never change! Smh
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by geogeous(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Present

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by geogeous(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2012
We dont comment on every thread because not every thread is worth our time. If u have a good head on ur shoulders like we do,u will be able to imagine how repulsive most threads are.
To crown it all,WE DONT DESERVE TO BE INSULTED!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: go to other threads now and what you are saying is still happening! Whenever a female comments, the men attack the female instead of facing the main topic.Nigerian men will never change! Smh
how can we change,when, you especially hasnt contributed any meaningful to NL,except quoting,and admiring others..do you have deformity in ur brain?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by slimyem: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2012
I chose to not to comment on this thread intially because i'm tired of defending myself against all the prejudice,stereotyping and discrimination against women(one of the reason why i'm gradually packing up from the Romance section) which is basically what obtains on Nairaland these days.
This thread has given the word uninterested a different meaning which is unintelligent!!
Seriously?
One even said 99.9 percent of female Nairalanders are unintelligent..
I have availed myself in the politics section a few times especially when its issues surrounding my state which is what i'm more aware of and more interested in.I even challenged a male poster id withheld on his comments once and the only thing he had to say was "its okay that you do not agree with me.you are a woman!"
The chauvinism on here is unrivalled and it dampens one's spirit in every way.
I can only speak for myself and all i can say is i do not see the point in arguing and debating endlessly with people that see my gender first before seeing what my contribution is!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by WAZOBIA3: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Eze Promoe: Were is this one coming from? Oh, i see. Sorry, i forgot you were just making your debut post on Nairaland. Poor you!
You're so useless than i have ever imagined.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: how can we change,when, you especially hasnt contributed any meaningful to NL,except quoting,and admiring others..do you have deformity in ur brain?
smh for you bro!

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2012
undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2012
SamAfrik: And who says Idowuogbo is not intelligent? She has a unique style of writing/communication and that alone beats most male here.
Intelligence is more of innovation & ideas & many ladies got dt on NL. Probs is just gettin them more into current affairs.
Awww... Samuel! *sobs*
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Ib(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2012
Judging from what majority of the ladies have said so far, its obvious that we women refuse to be subjected and dragged into needless arguments and barrage of insults. I urge the "sensible" men still remaining on this forum to take our responses seriously and make a change for the better before NL becomes a men only forum cos thats what is inevitable bound to happen. seun pls take note.

look at my id/profile and see im one of those from the old skool nl...things are degenerated badly since then. even my husband who used to be a regular contributor has stopped coming here altogether for the same reasons.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: smh for you bro!
Bebe! I'll deal wiv "IT" in a mo...
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Booty4me: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2012
jay bee: Funny how intelligence on Nairaland is now being measured by what gender one is.
Not everyone has the time to sit around and argue about the same old recycled political crap that isn't changing anytime soon.

Now get this, the so called intelligent dudes discourse about political topics day in day out without affecting any real change, whereas the advices that some women give especially in the family section actually goes a long way in effecting change in the things that actually matter in life.

Y'all should just cut the ego tripping crap.
Best comment so Far smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: how can we change,when, you especially hasnt contributed any meaningful to NL,except quoting,and admiring others..do you have deformity in ur brain?
Ye Mogbe! See comprehension kwanu! shocked shocked shocked And u have d guts to call my comical character dumb? U go take! * hands d audience dier very own customised bulletproof*
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ye Mogbe! See comprehension kwanu! shocked shocked shocked And u have d guts to call my comical character dumb? U go take! * hands d audience dier very own customised bulletproof*
lol! You go fear im gbagaun na! God punish the teacher wey teach am english language!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Bettielite(f): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2012
We r here ooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by shaybebaby(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Been reading all the comments a while. Think it's mostly pointless debating with a bunch of males who have superiority complex and hence will disregard whatever is said by a female. A lot claim intelligence and they are usually the most vociferous ones. We all know the saying "empty barrels make the loudest noise". Pretty self explanatory, the women are mostly silent because...
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ajayiJoy: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2012
we are fully set to take action now

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Am so glad this topic made the front page and some guys didnt dissappoint with their chavunistic views..
So cos' a lady bases on the romance section, it now makes her unintelligent?..SMH...
Shymexx, i respect your opinion alot but you really disappointed me with your earlier crap!
(no pun intended)..
Some of this chavunistic guys joined nairaland soley on the purpose of wooing ladies and since the ladies couldn't pay any mind to them, they paint them as being lazy and other useless derogatory words the fools that do such use in describing them.
I am enraged that someone said idowu is not intelligent simply cos she is fun to be with...for that id!ot's info, i go die is buying costly cars right from his comedy/jokes!!..if he wasnt so stupid, he would have noticed the likes of ogugua,idowu,slimyem,freccocoa,kobojunkie,callotti,nayah,chaircover,jennykadry,goldieluks,sisi_kill(how i love this gurl's intelligence),shollypopz,OP and other fabolous gurls of NL(that i cant keep mentioning cos of time) that makes this place tick!!
We guys talk so much of politics yet we go home to meet our different wonderful spouses(romance section)...DOUBLE STANDARDS i tell ya!!
Last year, i gave my uncle an advice chaircover posted on thread which directly reflects what my uncle was passing through at that time with her new married wife..he heed my advice(chaircover's own by the way) and today, the marriage is still waxing strong!!.
I never gave kudos to chaircover but deep within me, i am forever indebted to her.
The only intelligence i see in the politics section is BIGOTRY and TRIBAL SLURS!!
Am a male but i rep the females' on this one

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Kai! See my fans mehn..... shocked shocked shocked
LalaOsky! U is tengbaskimacious ojere! kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2012
berem: lol! You go fear im gbagaun na! God punish the teacher wey teach am english language!
Haaa!!! Babe don't blame d teachers o! U fit teach goat 123? Abegii!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2012
lalaosky: Am so glad this topic made the front page and some guys didnt dissappoint with their chavunistic views..
So cos' a lady bases on the romance section, it now makes her unintelligent?..SMH...
Shymexx, i respect your opinion alot but you really disappointed me with your earlier crap!
(no pun intended)..
Some of this chavunistic guys joined nairaland soley on the purpose of wooing ladies and since the ladies couldn't pay any mind to them, they paint them as being lazy and other useless derogatory words the fools that do such use in describing them.
I am enraged that someone said idowu is not intelligent simply cos she is fun to be with...for that id!ot's info, i go die is buying costly cars right from his comedy/jokes!!..if he wasnt so stupid, he would have noticed the likes of ogugua,idowu,slimyem,freccocoa,kobojunkie,callotti,nayah,chaircover,jennykadry,goldieluks,sisi_kill(how i love this gurl's intelligence),shollypopz,OP and other fabolous gurls of NL(that i cant keep mentioning cos of time) that makes this place tick!!
We guys talk so much of politics yet we go home to meet our different wonderful spouses(romance section)...DOUBLE STANDARDS i tell ya!!
Last year, i gave my uncle an advice chaircover posted on thread which directly reflects what my uncle was passing through at that time with her new married wife..he heed my advice(chaircover's own by the way) and today, the marriage is still waxing strong!!.
I never gave kudos to chaircover but deep within me, i am forever indebted to her.
The only intelligence i see in the politics section is BIGOTRY and TRIBAL SLURS!!
Am a male but i rep the females' on this one
you don't talk am finish o! Kai! Gaddamit! Infact am not commenting further on this topic.you don yarn all the yarnings.you too much joor! Oya take 100 likes.am out!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by free2ryhme: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
Yomieluv: are you for real?who the hell are they,NL scumbags...you fall my hands,I swear.

Did you leave your sense of humor in the toilet? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.