Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. (2556 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Said Not Ready Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by geepy(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2012
My girl friend wants me to start her marriage plan now and probably do the marriage next year. And if i dont, she will broke up with me. But the problem is i am not ready for marriage now, because i am not through with my education and i am not satisfy with my per time job salary. This is a girl i love so much and i have spent so much on. So what should i do in this situatin.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by geepy(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2012
I am 25 and she is 24. But she will be 25 dis month.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by jhydebaba(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2012
At 25, you are still young for marriage considering the fact that you don't even have a stable source of income.

Don't allow her broke up with you oh cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by 190theclown: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2012
^you took my mouth out of d words undecided

Couldn't have said it worse undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by geepy(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2012
If u where in my shoes wot will u do?
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by greedie1(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2012
Well talk to her! Tell her u love her so much, she is wat u want ur future to be, but u ve to work 4 dat future, u ve to complete ur education and get a good job so dat u can adequately provide 4 her nd d lovely kids she ll bear u.

Assure her dat der is no ulterior motive behind d wait, dat she is d only one dat rocks nd ll cont to rock ur boat, dat u want to be a man/husband dat she ll be proud of.

Talk to her and make her listen nd see reasons but make sure u really mean all u say!
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by stepo707: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2012
girls and marriage this days embarassed
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by CrazyMan(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2012
geepy: My girl friend wants me to start her marriage plan now and probably do the marriage next year. And if i dont, she will broke up with me.
*Sighs*

Do you have full understanding of what marriage entails?

Marriage isn't something you rush into...it requires proper planing and good investment.

Your reason for early marriage shouldn't be because your girlfriend pushed you into it...if go down that lane, I'm afraid your marriage would be filled with regrets.

geepy: But the problem is i am not ready for marriage now, because i am not through with my education and i am not satisfy with my per time job salary.
You must be having a hallucination.

So you know you're not ready for marriage, and you're fully aware that your income is nothing to write home about...then if I many ask, what do you and your bride intend to survive on if eventually you get married?

geepy: This is a girl i love so much and i have spent so much on. So what should i do in this situatin.
I would suggest that you wait till you're ready.

geepy: I am 25 and she is 24. But she will be 25 dis month.
Your age isn't an issue here...the main issue is for you to be financially, matured, socially and responsibly ready.

Good luck.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by kemmyangel(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2012
my dear, dis is ma advice for u kk..u dont need to boder urself over dis isue, explain the situation to her, if she pretendz not to understand u, den dont talk about it again, i believ wen the time comes if she is truly urz she will wait....rte now my brother is facing that kind of problem, his girlfriend wanted marraige but his not ready, the girl in question is 25 as well nd she is not working, no handwork no qualifications at all, all she wanted is marraige, am like a younger sister cos am 23...nd i gav a piece of ma own advice but she wounldnt listen to it. u will be the one to suffer for it in future, career first as a guy before thinkin of marraige, remember in marraige it is for better for worse..dont start wot u cant finish...hardworking guyz av been asking ma hand in marraige i told them to wait in 4years time....i need to achiev wot i want to achiev before goin into marraige..the ball is in ur court play it well dear.....25.24 goin into marraige mmmmmmmmmm..
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by geepy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thank u so much crazzy man, ur nick name sounds funny. Well i like ur points. Thank u too angel kemmy, you are really an angel. I will keep to ur advice. I am ready to let go of her now cos i already explain things to her but she is not listening. To her, she said her younger sister is already married and she dont want next year to pass her. Although She is a nurse. And i am a civil engineer. I am working with O.N.D in a construction company but i am not a full staff yet.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by kokoye(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Your 24-yr old girl wants to get married right away simply because her younger sister is married.

That is the only reason she wants to get married.

Some Women!!!!

Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. by Mynd44: 1:53am On Sep 27, 2012
In addition to the advice here, be careful so she does not get pregnant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After ‘ Sugar Mummy ’ Dumped Him.. / For The Shy Guys / How To Get Figure 8 Ladies ( +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.