Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! (7180 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Signs She's Only Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

dont you think you have a problem.. Must your announce your virginity status on NL?... is it a ticket to a better life?... are you better than does who are not? Self-righteous she goat... Dont let it get it into your head even when we advocate for girls to remain virgins till they marry as a pride .. we must not be in a haste to condemn those dat made a few mistakes ... remember the God of Virgins is the same God of does that are not virgin.. You are not better than them
Get a grip on yourself....why you tripping? Being jealous of a guy is one thing, but when its directed to a girl, its even worst.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by shaybebaby(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2012
so you get married, get deflowered by your partner and then what? small detail in the greater scheme of things.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

I never said non-virgins are worse pple on earth

I am just emphasizing on the benefits of being a virgin like they are advantages of being a non-virgin

so stop taking my post 2 personal

I am a virgin and I feel its one of my decisions I have ever made. .I wanna make other ladies learn from me

like i said at the end of my posts ``for the pple that care``
you need not explain anything to him....let him keep tripping.
If you are actually what you say you are, AM SO PROUD OF YOU.....it aint easy but its worth it.

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

dont you think you have a problem.. Must your announce your virginity status on NL?... is it a ticket to a better life?... are you better than does who are not? Self-righteous she goat... Dont let it get it into your head even when we advocate for girls to remain virgins till they marry as a pride .. we must not be in a haste to condemn those dat made a few mistakes ... remember the God of Virgins is the same God of does that are not virgin.. You are not better than them
That's the pride of every lady on her wedding night, she deserves to tell the whole world if she wishes.

She's a PROUD virgin leave her alone.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by goofie: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2012
onila the virgin cheesy.

virginity has classes though.

some virgins have done the anal thing

some have done evry other thing(head inclusive) u cn imagine aside penetration.

Onila where do u fall?
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2012
onila: benefits of being a virgin

I can talk 2 any nigga that comes my way because I know I wont fuc-k him, no matter how hot or rich he is

ps: I know some ladies dont care but for the many that care smiley

How does being a virgin means you can talk to any guys you like? Non-virgins do "talk to any niggas" that come their way, and guess what?.... They don't need to have s[e]x with them.

Just because a girl has had s[e]x before, doesn't mean they need to have s[e]x with every guys they like.

&& why you need to advertise your s[e]xual status baffles me. Do you want us to clap for you? Or do you want a prize?

Well done for keeping your virginity till this long, it won't last long forever.

And guys, just because a girl claims to be a virgin doesn't mean she does not s[u]ck a d[i]ck, or get l[i]cked out. They aren't holier than thou, even though this girl is acting like she is.

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2012
^^^ Smh...

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2012
Onila, i understood your points. You're one proud virgin on Nairaland. I join you in your moral crusade and that's because i'm a virgin too. I think we need a census cheesy
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
Onila, i understood your points. You're one proud virgin on Nairaland. I join you in your moral crusade and that's because i'm a virgin too. I think we need a census cheesy
U ke? cheesy
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2012
Virginity still dey reign? You better get dat punny explored if not...... Don't expect to be the next mother of another Jesus! undecided
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: U ke? cheesy
Kunle, which one you dey naw. Yeah! Ama proud virgin, you surprise ni? cheesy
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Kunle, which one you dey naw. Yeah! Ama proud virgin, you surprise ni? cheesy
Indeed! grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: Indeed! grin
Shey bi na wen the tin break na dat time persin dis-virgin? undecided
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
berem: Virginity still dey reign? You better get dat punny explored if not...... Don't expect to be the next mother of another Jesus! undecided
Wetin explore dey do for your post?
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Shey bi na wen the tin break na dat time persin dis-virgin? undecided
LOL... Can you imagine? U no serious ooo cheesy
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

How does being a virgin means you can talk to any guys you like? Non-virgins do "talk to any niggas" that come their way, and guess what?.... They don't need to have s[e]x with them.

Just because a girl has had s[e]x before, doesn't mean they need to have s[e]x with every guys they like.

&& why you need to advertise your s[e]xual status baffles me. Do you want us to clap for you? Or do you want a prize?

Well done for keeping your virginity till this long, it won't last long forever.

And guys, just because a girl claims to be a virgin doesn't mean she does not s[u]ck a d[i]ck, or get l[i]cked out. They aren't holier than thou, even though this girl is acting like she is.

super GBAM !!!

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Wetin explore dey do for your post?
if na you go do the work,izzokay with me! grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
berem: if na you go do the work,izzokay with me! grin
Help! Help!! Help!!! I don't want to break it now undecided
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by YOUNGBOss3(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

being a virgin does not mean i cant talk a lil dirty tongue

How do we confirm that you are a virgin as claimed? People just dey create awareness anyhow for here.make i hear word joor.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
Get a grip on yourself....why you tripping? Being jealous of a guy is one thing, but when its directed to a girl, its even worst.

hey miss grief or what ya name is I wanna know what your problem is ok ....Make somebody happy. Mind your own business.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by free2ryhme: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
berem: Virginity still dey reign? You better get dat punny explored if not...... Don't expect to be the next mother of another Jesus! undecided

i can believe this is coming from a girl...
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by YOUNGBOss3(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2012

Kai.. you don explore your punny tire.make e no be liability to the bobo wey go buyam
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by YOUNGBOss3(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Very on point

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

hey miss grief or what ya name is I wanna know what your problem is ok ....Make somebody happy. Mind your own business.
its Maria-G.....and G is for Goretti. Of course I will let you be and remember nobody minds buisness here....if you so wish that, you wouldnt have commented on this thread or any other cus you actually werent minding your buisness when you commented here....deal with it, its eating you up.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by kandiikane(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
Abeg, virgin my foot. Her punni is unidentifiable from all the kondos wey don't destroy am.

Virgin my foot. Na only naija man you go fool. cheesy
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
its Maria-G.....and G is for Goretti. Of course I will let you be and remember nobody minds buisness here....if you so wish that, you wouldnt have commented on this thread or any other cus you actually werent minding your buisness when you commented here....deal with it, its eating you up.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
Babygirl, business Thank me later grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Babygirl, business Thank me later grin
thanks Uncle D
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
will leave you to your frustration as long as virgins still exist....hope you get help soon!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by DExplorer1: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
thanks Uncle D
That's my girl smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's my girl smiley
cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) / Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.