Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! (7181 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Signs She's Only Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:
With this your attitude you are likely to remain being a virgin for life. Onipata gigan!

u dont know me well

disciplined thats y i am so blessed
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by kandiikane(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Idowu eyes dey cause arousal ni?
Yes, na. Na im pic I dey look at everynight for do the do instead of redtube.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

her face is around- -she no wowo but just average

she has no boo-bs sef tongue very groundnut boo-bs and yet mine is 2 times bigger- and no nigga has smashed

shes not in my class
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
KingOfNairaland: [size=19pt]No be Nigeria dem Fry you? Only be say dem go wear you Foil for UK... Forget that thinnnnng cheesy[/size]

Speak in English. I can't comprehend your st[u]pidity. I can bet you're spitting whilst typing that. Agbaya
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey mad?
grin grin grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

I'm not hating on her for being a virgin. Kudos to the bitc[h]. In this day and age, it's hard for a girl to still be a virgin.

I'm just pissed with her holier than thou attitude.

At least if she's going to parade being a virgin on an anonymous forum, let her put a face to it so we can congratulate her when we see her in person.
she no fit put her pisure na! Won bi da! Come onila, the day your brand new p.u.s.s.I.e is gonna be screwed,I hope you come to NL and do a thanksgiving! Meanwhile, I have lubricating creams for sale for easier penetration.na only 5k.straight from the US.

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by kandiikane(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey mad?
Because of you.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

her face is around- -she no wowo but just average

she has no boo-bs sef tongue very groundnut boo-bs and yet mine is 2 times bigger- and no nigga has smashed

shes not in my class
D gal set die!!!! Trust me! All ur female relatives join, u never reach.Jerosi Oshi! Average ke? U go blow for statement o!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Speak in English. I can't comprehend your st[u]pidity. I can bet you're spitting whilst typing that. Agbaya
[size=15pt]lol. You know what? grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

u sure be phocking those naija boys in yr school

since yr so ugly am sure yr always desperate for dic-k and give yrself freely

I am a beautiful girl with a great body and still a virgin cool

who can do that-only ONILA

the girl with discipline

Yes I'm ugly. I don't have bo[o]bs but I have A bum. None of which you will ever have.

You act as though your stup[i]dity is a virtue.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
kandiikane:

She is not going to post her picture! Wtf! Chill out man. If you want self-service go open idowu im profile en self-service over her eyes. Rubbish!
grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by ikekings(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
kandiikane:
Yes, na. Na im pic I dey look at everynight for do the do instead of redtube.
Lol... Ride on...
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by okooloyun1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
kandiikane:

She is not going to post her picture! Wtf! Chill out man. If you want self-service go open idowu im profile en self-service over her eyes. Rubbish!
Who wan see her Albino face,her pics will just make guys stick go down. Ideeeooot!

4 Likes

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Yes I'm ugly. I don't have boobs but I have bum. None of which you will ever have.

[size=18pt]Ehen! Re - cap?[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:
Who wan see her Albino face,her pics will just make guys stick go down. Ideeeooot!

grin. grin WTF
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Yes I'm ugly. I don't have boobs but I have bum. None of which you will ever have.

lie u know u no get yansh tongue

babes i am 200 times more beautiful than you in every aspect
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:
See dis Werey o!! How my own enter Gbege? Come, my own craze different o! So respect ur old age. Otondo!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:
[size=18pt]Badt Guy grin grin grin[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by kandiikane(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:
Sharrap , you wey dey call persin ugly, you fine? Go siddon for corner jor! Rubbish!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

Proof it! You b[u]m bit[c]h!!!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Training the next generation of Nigerian girls to be virginz. .teamvirgin#

Nigerian girls dont be like abil

who thinks she can sleep ard because shes educated
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis Werey o!! How my own enter Gbege? Come, my own craze different o! So respect ur old age. Otondo!

He's not talking about you but onila
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

i cant put my virgin, reserved self on a public forum

u see no pride in yrself since u have been passed around -no shame

me get levels

so i like said I am not in your class

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

[size=17pt]The Babe fine pass you jor. Tell me the truth, I'll tell no one wink[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
Watching from the sidelines, Virgins & Non-Virgins riot grin grin Very Interesting thread!!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

He's not talking about you but onila
Oooopsii...My bad! Badosky on a sempenity. grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by kandiikane(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
Onila, you don't have to prove anything. If dem nor believe na dem wahala be that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

i can put my virgin, reserved self on a public forum

u see no pride in yrself since u have been passed around -no shame

me get levels

so i like said I am not in your class
[size=20pt]100%[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

put your pisure na make we see! You claim virgin,yes we don agree.oya put your pisure if you fine pass her. Stop bragging abeg.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
kandiikane:
Because of you.
I c! Carry go! kiss
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

Nigerian girls dont be like abil

who thinks she can sleep ard because shes educated

If I put my dic[k] in your mouth, will that shut you up?
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by okooloyun1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

u sure be phocking those naija boys in yr school

since yr so ugly am sure yr always desperate for dic-k and give yrself freely

I am a beautiful girl with a great body and still a virgin cool

who can do that-only ONILA

the girl with discipline
Virgin ladies are the most accussed of infidelity by married men. So shut da phuuck up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

xx / Do We Still Have Girls Like This? / Guys Rate This Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.