Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! (7179 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Signs She's Only Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

u cant get a girl endowed like me in your lifetime

only on NL you can get the opportunity 2 talk like a babe like me

enjoy while it lasts
[size=15pt]Obviously shes JEALOUS grin [/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hoes don't give a Bleep.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

grin grin grin hehe i am sure, yr a bit-ch that has been passed around

sorry hun-its gone and u cant get it back

I am sure u opened those legs for some sugar daddy because of u wanna get the new blackberry or Brazilian weave tongue
my pussy is pure or clean waiting for the right guy 2 penetrate it tongue

so back off! hater LovePeddler

Sugar daddy ko, lemon mummy ni. Unlike you, I don't have to brag about my life. Don't need anyone to sponsor me. I'm on a PhD course to become a qualified clinical psychologist. So kill yourself. Omo chief ko, omo chief ni. You and your Nigerian mentality.

So tell me, exactly how much sem[e]n do you have to swallow to become this stupid?
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

hmmm.. virgin and rich, ain't that a man's dream undecided
cool

I am greatly endowed

and I love the feeling smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
*goes to pagina numero uno para ver the beginning* cheesy
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

grin grin grin hehe i am sure, yr a bit-ch that has been passed around

sorry hun-its gone and u cant get it back

I am sure u opened those legs for some sugar daddy because of u wanna get the new blackberry or Brazilian weave tongue

my pussy is pure or clean waiting for the right guy 2 penetrate it tongue

so back off! hater LovePeddler

shocked shocked
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by okooloyun1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
KingOfNairaland: [size=22pt]Miss Yellow - Can you just tell us how Onila's virginity is affecting your life? Na she say make you go sell your own for free? undecided [/size]
sharapp joor! She is disturbing romance section with her pata gigan y*a*n*s*h, nah only her be virgin on NL. This days there is no pride in virginity.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Sugar daddy ko, lemon mummy ni. Unlike you, I don't have to brag about my life. Don't need anyone to sponsor me. I'm on a PhD course to become a qualified clinical psychologist. So kill yourself. Omo chief ko, omo chief ni. You and your Nigerian mentality.

So tell me, exactly how much sem[e]n do you have to swallow to become this stupid?

OOOOH GIRL!!
THAT'S WHAT'S UP. wink smiley

#ambitiousgirl
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

[size=19pt]Na Today? E don te! grin[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
KingOfNairaland: [size=20pt]Ta! When you were busy dishing your ‘Water Melon’ then, Onila was busy preserving hers for the right buyer. Na who send you message? Ehen? undecided[/size]

Do you know me to know my sexua[l] history. Abeg comot from here and let me deal with this girl

People take note, this is what happens to guys that can't get laid. They turn to Mr king of werey
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:
sharapp joor! She is disturbing romance section with her pata gigan y*a*n*s*h, nah only her be virgin on NL. This days there is no pride in virginity.
[size=15pt] grin grin grin Sorry Ehen! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

never done oral se-x before. .then yr just an educated worthless whor-e . .am sure u have treated several STD`s in the past

get behind me-disease infected clinical psych
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
*Kails*:

OOOOH GIRL!!
THAT'S WHAT'S UP. wink smiley

#ambitiousgirl

Thanks babe kiss. Don't need to sell my Pussssy to survive. I even get paid to study my PHD.

Hi haters!

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
oko-oloyun:

as if u wanna marry those ashawo`s u have been phocking

coward!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

never done MouthAction before. .then yr just an educated worthless whor-e . .am sure u have treated several STD`s in the past

Hahahha now I know you're st[u]pid. Google what a clinical psychologist does before you start opening your mouth and showing people how fast your brain is deteriorating
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Do you know me to know my sexua[l] history. Abeg comot from here and let me deal with this girl

People take note, this is what happens to guys that can't get laid. They turn to Mr king of werey
[size=15pt]LWKMD grin grin grin. Oya o Tell us your Sexual History. After all Onila just did. grin[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila: cool

I am greatly endowed

and I love the feeling smiley

we already know angry
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

dont you think you have a problem.. Must your announce your virginity status on NL?... is it a ticket to a better life?... are you better than does who are not? Self-righteous she goat... Dont let it get it into your head even when we advocate for girls to remain virgins till they marry as a pride .. we must not be in a haste to condemn those dat made a few mistakes ... remember the God of Virgins is the same God of does that are not virgin.. You are not better than them

+1milli
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

never done oral se-x before. .then yr just an educated worthless whor-e . .am sure u have treated several STD`s in the past

I bet you haven't. Who wants that your yeye mouth near their precious organ
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Thanks babe kiss. Don't need to sell my Pussssy to survive. I even get paid to study my PHD.

Hi haters!

I like that.
keep your eyes on the prize always sis. smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
Rooneyboy: Babe so ur a virgin ?
Oshay !!!
So tight p.u.s.s.i.e.s still dey we country naija ?

Surprised o, well keep it well, don't allow anyone sweet talk u into giving him, cos some men would cry just for that long deep SWEET CUT u've got inbetween ur legs , while some would promise u their father's house sef .
Just chop their money and go on to the next mugu.

LOOOOOOL! grin

Gotta love Nigerians!! grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

as if u wanna marry those ashawo`s u have been phocking

coward!

is not everybody that wants to marry a virgin you know
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL:

Hahahha now I know you're st[u]pid. Google what a clinical psychologist does before you start opening your mouth and showing people how fast your brain is deteriorating

being an educated does not change the fact that yr a loose woman. .getting agitated because of a virgin topic undecided hating much

be proud that yr a whr-e and move one with yr life , ,

u must be a Yoruba lipsrsealed grin tripping over something little
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by kandiikane(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

sorry if yr not virgin. .maybe u lost it to some loser

I am tired of u NL whores hating on virgin topics

if it does not benefit you then ingore the thread. .nonsense angry

That's my baby grin kiss
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
KingOfNairaland: [size=15pt]LWKMD grin grin grin. Oya o Tell us your Sexual History. After all Onila just did. grin[/size]

F[u]ck off you waste of space. Don't even know why I'm chatting to you. Or are you a holier than thou virgin as well?

If you're gonna be a smarta[s]s, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a[s]s.

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
Rooneyboy:
O boi don't be deceived o, they still day , roaming the streets ,dem no dey write "I'M A VIRGIN FOR FORE HEAD"
am sure u r nt talkng abt d same street i say a 15yrs prgnt gal or d street wey 17yrs gal dey cut me eye!! Guy calm down oooh!! If u neva chop persn kpomo eeeh no mean say nobody don chop am b4
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by ikekings(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hmmmm... Just watching a battle between a ”VIRGIN“ and ”NON-VIRGIN“... Interesting...
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
Maria-G:
you need not explain anything to him....let him keep tripping.
If you are actually what you say you are, AM SO PROUD OF YOU.....it aint easy but its worth it.

exactly.
even in 2012, a woman who can keep her v-license is still
a virtuous one in my eyes. Just like ones who didn't but don't sleep around. smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by KingOfNairaland: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

is not everybody that wants to marry a virgin you know
[size=15pt]Try marry one make you know what's up. You know wetin he be? Tia nylon ma ni, ha! cheesy... I'm proud of this Chick I beg wink[/size]
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by okooloyun1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
abiL: @OP

You better tell the truth and shame the devil...

...Maybe no guy wants you, that's why your punaaani is still left untouched.

You don't see non-virgins advertising their business on here. Acting like you've achieved something tangible with your life by not getting p[e]netrated. When you've graduated out of secondary school, let me know.
No mind Orinla, NL is the only means of consoling herself coz she is Albino dwarf for guys to come her way is going to be a long story.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by abiL(f): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote author=onila]

being an educated does not change the fact that yr a loose woman. .getting agitated because of a virgin topic undecided hating much

be proud that yr a whr-e and move one with yr life , ,

u must be a Yoruba lipsrsealed grin tripping over something little

I'm getting agitated because of your fo[o]lishness. I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's, than the BS that you've sh[i]tting out of your as[s]hole

You might want to follow in my footstep and go and get yourself a well needed education instead of claiming your dad chiefness.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: ^^^ Smh...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Where To Bleep Olosho/okpo In Lagos / When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / Roman Goddess Share Pawon Bedroom Version.....guy Can't Hold Body Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.