Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176672 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
baba dey: @adesoji,temmytanny & others living in d states pls answer these three questions. (1)to my little knowledge about some states in U.S like washington dc,N.Y,alaska,illinois,florida,L.A,las vegas,california 2 mention few are dnt go places for persons with no or average money with them;in terms of jobs,high cost accommodations,high tax etc.If true or not pls enlighten me on states,u will advise to go or not & reasons. (2)Have you seen or heard people with health issues(problems) being denied visa at the interview which was stated on their medical reports?.Pls take ur time to ans these questions. (3)when will dv 2014 winners start to check their status,is it february or may

1) the top ten cities to live with low unemployment rate, cheap accommodation and low cost of leaving

Top Cities in the U.S. to Call Home
1. Austin, Texas
The “live music capital of the world” often finds itself on lists covering the best places to live – and for good reason. With a substantially lower unemployment rate than the national average (just 6.3% as opposed to 8.3% nationally), no state income tax, eight colleges and universities, clean water, and plenty of open space surrounding the metro area, this city of more than 700,000 people sits smack in the middle of the vast Texas landscape.
Austin has 228 sunny days per year, with temperatures rarely falling below the average low of 40 degrees in January. A median home price of $196,000 means that the average young resident (age 34.1) has a good chance of affording his or her own home. Furthermore, workers have a strong chance of finding a telecommuting job and working from home, as Austin is ranked as the number four city in the country for employers offering teleworking.
The city contains 3,127 people per square mile, and 83.4% of residents have a high school diploma or higher.

2. Omaha, Nebraska
With just a 4.7% unemployment rate, this city of 380,000 seems to be beating the odds in terms of job creation during the recession. There are other facets of Omaha that make it an attractive place to live: A median income of more than $53,000, and 12 colleges and universities are especially enticing to younger people. It is a relatively affordable place to live as well, as the average home price is just $129,200, while the average rent cost is $716 monthly. In fact, the cost of living in Omaha is 11% lower than the national average.
Residents of Omaha also enjoy 214 sunny days per year, clean air, and a medical system that provides a whopping 329 physicians for every 100,000 residents. With an up-and-coming cultural scene that features art galleries, restaurants, and nightclubs, young adults are finding that there is plenty to do in Omaha.

3. Boulder, Colorado
Nestled aside the majestic Rocky Mountains a few miles northwest of downtown Denver, Boulder is the nature lover’s ideal choice. The city features world-class skiing, camping, hiking, and biking, as well as great restaurants, museums, and public libraries.
In this city of slightly less than 100,000 residents, the median income is $65,000 per year, with most working in professional, scientific, and technical service industries. However, it can be hard to stretch those dollars here: The average home cost in Boulder is $410,200, and the cost of living is 39.40% higher than the national average. The population is mostly comprised of single thirty-somethings who enjoy living a green life – Boulder is ranked the seventh greenest city in the country.

4. Boise, Idaho
A city of 200,000, with a median household income of $50,961, Boise has lower taxes than the national average and a stable economy. With 206 sunny days per year and easy access to skiing, hiking, biking, and boating, the city offers many of the same outdoor activities as Boulder for a fraction of the cost. Within its 63.8 square miles, an average home runs about $191,500.
An additional plus is that Boise has done a great job of lowering its crime rate each year for the past 12 years – in spite of a staggering population growth of 36% since 1990.

5. San Francisco, California
Sure, San Francisco is crowded – there are nearly 800,000 people who call the city home, and 7.15 million people in the Bay Area – but with great public transportation, two professional sports teams, generally temperate weather, world-class museums and restaurants, and 20 institutions of higher education, it’s hard to go wrong. San Francisco is a great place to be single too, as there are twice as many single residents as married.
At $75,000 per year, the average income is high, but it is also a very expensive city to live in: The median home cost is nearly $650,000, the sales tax is 8.5%, and the income tax is 9.3%. It costs a lot to live in San Francisco, but if you can afford it, The City by the Bay is a jewel.

6. Charlotte, North Carolina
Home to the headquarters of Bank of America, Duke Energy, Lowe’s, and Family Dollar, Charlotte has grown from a sleepy city into a strong corporate and financial center. There are 1.6 million people who call Charlotte home, and it’s no surprise – they enjoy a lower-than-average property tax rate, low utility rates, an average home price of just under $175,000, a professional basketball and football team, 218 sunny days, and just four inches of snow per year.
The city has seen an astounding 22.1% growth rate since the early 2000s, and yet Charlotte residents stick to their roots and continue to dish out all the southern charm you can handle.

7. Kansas City, Missouri
Google is installing ultra-high-speed Internet for the whole city – isn’t that almost reason enough to move to Kansas City?
Kansas City’s population of just over 450,000 earns a modest $44,436 annual income. However, cost of living is fairly low: The income tax rate is only 6%, while the sales tax is 7.73%. Homes here average $162,000, while the median rent price is just $725. Food costs are below the national average as well.
Though the average age is relatively young at 36.2, K.C. has earned the ranking of ninth-best U.S. city for senior citizens due to its low costs and fairly mild weather. And for entertainment, two professional sports teams – the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals – play at the Truman Sports Complex, located at the edge of the city near Interstates 70 and 435.

8. Portland, Oregon
Ranked the second best city for food enthusiasts and the second-most fiscally fit city, Portland has become a mecca for both fine dining and a high quality of life. Its 550,000 inhabitants live an hour from the beach and an hour from the mountains, while also living amongst nearly 25 acres of park lands for every 1,000 residents.
The median income of $56,000 does get dinged by the 9% income tax, but the city does not charge any sales tax. And while the public transportation system is a model for the rest of the country, often the weather is less than desirable. With 42 inches of rain each year, you have to enjoy cloudy days and precipitation to make a go of it in Portland.

9. San Diego, California
San Diego has some of the best weather in the country, so there is good reason why more than 1.2 million people call this oceanside city home. Of course, the two professional sports teams, 200 museums, world-class restaurants and bars, and easy access to ocean and mountain sports also factors in.
Residents average an annual income of approximately $62,000, but real estate prices and taxes are higher than average, with home prices around $392,000, a sales tax of 7.75%, and an income tax of 9.3%. However, the city experiences 266 sunny days per year with daily temperatures averaging around 70 degrees, and the views from the city are gorgeous. The price might be high, but the rewards are great.

10. Raleigh, North Carolina
Bloomberg chose Raleigh as the best place to live in the U.S., and for good reason. It’s the largest city in the Research Triangle Park (comprised of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill), meaning there are plenty of jobs for qualified professionals. The unemployment rate is several notches below the national average, and workers have a median income of $53,370. The area also offers three quality universities: North Carolina State University, Duke, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Raleigh has a lot to offer both students and professionals. If you like living in an area that experiences a change of seasons but avoids extreme climate swings, you really couldn’t do better than Raleigh, North Carolina.

2)I heard people were denied base on health issue when I went for my meds last year,like heart diseases...etc,I also heard from a close relative that one of her Church member spouse was denied on health issues.Her husband was the winner but his wife was denied as beneficiary base on health issue.
3) New entrant selectee may be release in may/june next year.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by koolmd: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

This is not rocket science it is very simple, since you said you are not considering relocating now, you can wait till she becomes a US citizen in the nearest 3-5 years. It is more easier when she becomes a citizen than filing I-130 as a green card holder wish may eventually take a longer period of 3-5 years too.

Hello Adesoji,

Thanks for the attempt, i know its not rocket science at all..my concern is that how do i get to be able to visit the US before she finally files for me (5 years is a pretty long time). I like to visit US on any of my vacation so as to optimise the times we see(she comes to naija during her vacation as she's presently working in the US while i go to the US during my vacation).If i apply for tourist visa now, i cant claim not to have anyone in the US cus the truth will come out in future and i dont want to tell lies. if i equally state that my wife is in the US during my visa application, the visa officer might probably think am trying to immigrate to meet her and not return...these are my concerns...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by babadey(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
@ adesoji,thank you very much sir.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
koolmd:

Hello Adesoji,

Thanks for the attempt, i know its not rocket science at all..my concern is that how do i get to be able to visit the US before she finally files for me (5 years is a pretty long time). I like to visit US on any of my vacation so as to optimise the times we see(she comes to naija during her vacation as she's presently working in the US while i go to the US during my vacation).If i apply for tourist visa now, i cant claim not to have anyone in the US cus the truth will come out in future and i dont want to tell lies. if i equally state that my wife is in the US during my visa application, the visa officer might probably think am trying to immigrate to meet her and not return...these are my concerns...

Koolmd,I am sure you are aware that Nigerians are not eligible for "VISA WAIVER" to That United State, I would have ask you to just go and visit your Spouse,but now you are at the mercy of the CO on this issue and your ability to prove that you are not overstaying in The State.I don't know if there is any one in the house who had a similar experience, or you approach an immigrant lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Kemzone2003: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
All you need to know " A Guide to New Immigrant" even potential immigrant can read this

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kemzone2003:
All you need to know " A Guide to New Immigrant" even potential immigrant can read this

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf

Thanks Kemizone2003,if you read from his previous post you will understand him better plus I run a background check on him and discovered he is only pulling legs.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Kemzone2003: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thanks Kemzone2003,if you read from his previous post you will understand him better plus I run a background check on him and discovered he is only pulling legs.

What do you mean or Should I say How do you mean? Koolmd abi?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kemzone2003:

What do you mean or Should I say How do you mean? Koolmd abi?

yes, oh! I am sorry I thought you were trying to answer his questions, we already have that link on the first page of this thread.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by koolmd: 6:40am On Oct 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Koolmd,I am sure you are aware that Nigerians are not eligible for "VISA WAIVER" to That United State, I would have ask you to just go and visit your Spouse,but now you are at the mercy of the CO on this issue and your ability to prove that you are not overstaying in The State.I don't know if there is any one in the house who had a similar experience, or you approach an immigrant lawyer.

Hello Adesoji,

am really dissapointed about your last post where you stated that you're sure am aware that Nigerians are not eligible for VISA WAIVER, that's a decent insult you gave me and you said you ran a background check on me....It seems you present yourself as knowing everything, if you cant assist one on issues then it does'nt make sense insulting people descently....please mind the phrases you use here ('ROCKET SCIENCE'...my request may not be as complicated as u percieved because u're not in my shoes, U ran a background check on me and discovered am only pulling legs...what rubbish. Kemzone2003, thanks for the link, will check it up and i hope i get a lead. Please, i get a lot of resource here on NL and if you do not have a lead to help, you should be mindful of your approach.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Defjamb(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2012
@temmy,

is ur name by any chance ''Ajayi''.

#justasking
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
koolmd:

Hello Adesoji,

am really dissapointed about your last post where you stated that you're sure am aware that Nigerians are not eligible for VISA WAIVER, that's a decent insult you gave me and you said you ran a background check on me....It seems you present yourself as knowing everything, if you cant assist one on issues then it does'nt make sense insulting people descently....please mind the phrases you use here ('ROCKET SCIENCE'...my request may not be as complicated as u percieved because u're not in my shoes, U ran a background check on me and discovered am only pulling legs...what rubbish. Kemzone2003, thanks for the link, will check it up and i hope i get a lead. Please, i get a lot of resource here on NL and if you do not have a lead to help, you should be mindful of your approach.

Dear koolmd, I am not trying to insult you and no one is an island of knowledge, we are just here to help one another.Even in medical field Doctors always ask for medical history before attending to any patient, before I answer
any question I always take my time to check posters post- history too.I knew there is contradiction in what you posted on other thread to what you post here. This was your last post in January:

American Embassy Embarrased Me! by koolmd: 1:29pm On Jan 14
Hello House,

Am a marrried Nigerian male, I applied for a non immigrant tourist visa early dis year. After about 5 mins interview with the immigration officer at the embassy he told me to drop my passport and pick up my visa after 3 working days!

I went home wit excitement only to be called the next evening from d embassy dat my attention is require at d em bassy! At d embassy, I was told by d immigration officer that information reaching them was that I have applied to for an american visa before and rejected. I denied that I haven't and requested the details of the allegation but nothing was produced.

The immigration officer now told me that they were revoking the visa on this premise. Although, my passport have valid UK visa, I've. Been to india and uk twice. Can someone help me on the source of this allegation and what I can do!

and this is your new post:

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi@(m): 9:46am On Oct 09
koolmd: Hello House,

Just an advice, how soon can i relocate if i have to go and meet my wife who is in the US? Her dad filed I-130 for her and her siblings. We got married after she went for her green card (she had passed the minor age then).

Now she's back in the US now and have just spent about 1 year from her first visit while i am in Naija, i have a stable and comfortable job that am not yet ready to trade for relocation now, though i may consider relocating in the near future maybe...My challenge now is although she comes to spend 1Month within 6 months in naija with me, i equally want to be able to go visit her. I have a fairly good travel history, been to UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium. How do i go about it cause i dont want to try the american visa and get refused when i still have the intention of relocating parmanently in future.

Rgrds
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Defjamb: @temmy,

is ur name by any chance ''Ajayi''.

#justasking
no sir
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

1) the top ten cities to live with low unemployment rate, cheap accommodation and low cost of leaving

Top Cities in the U.S. to Call Home
1. Austin, Texas
The “live music capital of the world” often finds itself on lists covering the best places to live – and for good reason. With a substantially lower unemployment rate than the national average (just 6.3% as opposed to 8.3% nationally), no state income tax, eight colleges and universities, clean water, and plenty of open space surrounding the metro area, this city of more than 700,000 people sits smack in the middle of the vast Texas landscape.
Austin has 228 sunny days per year, with temperatures rarely falling below the average low of 40 degrees in January. A median home price of $196,000 means that the average young resident (age 34.1) has a good chance of affording his or her own home. Furthermore, workers have a strong chance of finding a telecommuting job and working from home, as Austin is ranked as the number four city in the country for employers offering teleworking.
The city contains 3,127 people per square mile, and 83.4% of residents have a high school diploma or higher.

2. Omaha, Nebraska
With just a 4.7% unemployment rate, this city of 380,000 seems to be beating the odds in terms of job creation during the recession. There are other facets of Omaha that make it an attractive place to live: A median income of more than $53,000, and 12 colleges and universities are especially enticing to younger people. It is a relatively affordable place to live as well, as the average home price is just $129,200, while the average rent cost is $716 monthly. In fact, the cost of living in Omaha is 11% lower than the national average.
Residents of Omaha also enjoy 214 sunny days per year, clean air, and a medical system that provides a whopping 329 physicians for every 100,000 residents. With an up-and-coming cultural scene that features art galleries, restaurants, and nightclubs, young adults are finding that there is plenty to do in Omaha.

3. Boulder, Colorado
Nestled aside the majestic Rocky Mountains a few miles northwest of downtown Denver, Boulder is the nature lover’s ideal choice. The city features world-class skiing, camping, hiking, and biking, as well as great restaurants, museums, and public libraries.
In this city of slightly less than 100,000 residents, the median income is $65,000 per year, with most working in professional, scientific, and technical service industries. However, it can be hard to stretch those dollars here: The average home cost in Boulder is $410,200, and the cost of living is 39.40% higher than the national average. The population is mostly comprised of single thirty-somethings who enjoy living a green life – Boulder is ranked the seventh greenest city in the country.

4. Boise, Idaho
A city of 200,000, with a median household income of $50,961, Boise has lower taxes than the national average and a stable economy. With 206 sunny days per year and easy access to skiing, hiking, biking, and boating, the city offers many of the same outdoor activities as Boulder for a fraction of the cost. Within its 63.8 square miles, an average home runs about $191,500.
An additional plus is that Boise has done a great job of lowering its crime rate each year for the past 12 years – in spite of a staggering population growth of 36% since 1990.

5. San Francisco, California
Sure, San Francisco is crowded – there are nearly 800,000 people who call the city home, and 7.15 million people in the Bay Area – but with great public transportation, two professional sports teams, generally temperate weather, world-class museums and restaurants, and 20 institutions of higher education, it’s hard to go wrong. San Francisco is a great place to be single too, as there are twice as many single residents as married.
At $75,000 per year, the average income is high, but it is also a very expensive city to live in: The median home cost is nearly $650,000, the sales tax is 8.5%, and the income tax is 9.3%. It costs a lot to live in San Francisco, but if you can afford it, The City by the Bay is a jewel.

6. Charlotte, North Carolina
Home to the headquarters of Bank of America, Duke Energy, Lowe’s, and Family Dollar, Charlotte has grown from a sleepy city into a strong corporate and financial center. There are 1.6 million people who call Charlotte home, and it’s no surprise – they enjoy a lower-than-average property tax rate, low utility rates, an average home price of just under $175,000, a professional basketball and football team, 218 sunny days, and just four inches of snow per year.
The city has seen an astounding 22.1% growth rate since the early 2000s, and yet Charlotte residents stick to their roots and continue to dish out all the southern charm you can handle.

7. Kansas City, Missouri
Google is installing ultra-high-speed Internet for the whole city – isn’t that almost reason enough to move to Kansas City?
Kansas City’s population of just over 450,000 earns a modest $44,436 annual income. However, cost of living is fairly low: The income tax rate is only 6%, while the sales tax is 7.73%. Homes here average $162,000, while the median rent price is just $725. Food costs are below the national average as well.
Though the average age is relatively young at 36.2, K.C. has earned the ranking of ninth-best U.S. city for senior citizens due to its low costs and fairly mild weather. And for entertainment, two professional sports teams – the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals – play at the Truman Sports Complex, located at the edge of the city near Interstates 70 and 435.

8. Portland, Oregon
Ranked the second best city for food enthusiasts and the second-most fiscally fit city, Portland has become a mecca for both fine dining and a high quality of life. Its 550,000 inhabitants live an hour from the beach and an hour from the mountains, while also living amongst nearly 25 acres of park lands for every 1,000 residents.
The median income of $56,000 does get dinged by the 9% income tax, but the city does not charge any sales tax. And while the public transportation system is a model for the rest of the country, often the weather is less than desirable. With 42 inches of rain each year, you have to enjoy cloudy days and precipitation to make a go of it in Portland.

9. San Diego, California
San Diego has some of the best weather in the country, so there is good reason why more than 1.2 million people call this oceanside city home. Of course, the two professional sports teams, 200 museums, world-class restaurants and bars, and easy access to ocean and mountain sports also factors in.
Residents average an annual income of approximately $62,000, but real estate prices and taxes are higher than average, with home prices around $392,000, a sales tax of 7.75%, and an income tax of 9.3%. However, the city experiences 266 sunny days per year with daily temperatures averaging around 70 degrees, and the views from the city are gorgeous. The price might be high, but the rewards are great.

10. Raleigh, North Carolina
Bloomberg chose Raleigh as the best place to live in the U.S., and for good reason. It’s the largest city in the Research Triangle Park (comprised of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill), meaning there are plenty of jobs for qualified professionals. The unemployment rate is several notches below the national average, and workers have a median income of $53,370. The area also offers three quality universities: North Carolina State University, Duke, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Raleigh has a lot to offer both students and professionals. If you like living in an area that experiences a change of seasons but avoids extreme climate swings, you really couldn’t do better than Raleigh, North Carolina.

2)I heard people were denied base on health issue when I went for my meds last year,like heart diseases...etc,I also heard from a close relative that one of her Church member spouse was denied on health issues.Her husband was the winner but his wife was denied as beneficiary base on health issue.
3) New entrant selectee may be release in may/june next year.

Nice info bro....what about Indianapolis and Florida?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yea- and what are your impressions about Minnesota?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by koolmd: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
de

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pls is owings mills baltimore maryland a good place to reside.any info about it is welcomed.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by teemola(f): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
koolmd:

Exactly, that was my post but you just gooffed on this! I posted this to unravel the situation sorrounding a colleague's issue and you just assumed it was my issue because i presented it as my issue.I required assistance you posted some funny things that you ran a background check bla bla... am not a kid cus i know this quoted post in Jan. is still right here on nairaland. I post things/issues even about my friends and family who dont come on nairaland and i use it to guide them as well as learn when need arises (like the guy i reffered i was able to discover what he did when i engaged him on one on one after i posted it here based on the way people broke it down). And it was exactly because of this guy's case that am asking so i dont get into some complicated issues and all you can say is bla bla....

Anyway,its no big deal, i've just been able to understand how people process infos, mind you its not always a 'linear equation' the way you think is not always the way it is. Nairaland is a resource to me and i'll continue to use it!

Mr koolmd, I don't think this @adesoji is wrong for doing the right thing,you are responsible for whatever you post, say or portray about yourself on public forum.

4 Likes

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2012
koolmd:

Exactly, that was my post but you just gooffed on this! I posted this to unravel the situation sorrounding a colleague's issue and you just assumed it was my issue because i presented it as my issue.I required assistance you posted some funny things that you ran a background check bla bla... am not a kid cus i know this quoted post in Jan. is still right here on nairaland. I post things/issues even about my friends and family who dont come on nairaland and i use it to guide them as well as learn when need arises (like the guy i reffered i was able to discover what he did when i engaged him on one on one after i posted it here based on the way people broke it down). And it was exactly because of this guy's case that am asking so i dont get into some complicated issues and all you can say is bla bla....

Anyway,its no big deal, i've just been able to understand how people process infos, mind you its not always a 'linear equation' the way you think is not always the way it is. Nairaland is a resource to me and i'll continue to use it!

koolmd, have you ever heard an interview where an applicant was asked to log in to his Facebook? let me just say this:while you are trying to unravel a friend situation don't entangle your self, you will never get a real solution by hidden the truth,I have never see you eyeball to an eyeball, I only know you by what you post.You may think I am babbling but that is the bitter truth, be very careful of what you post on Social media it may be use as basis of judgement in some cases.I believe you are planing to relocate to The United State in the nearest future learn to call spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Defjamb(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: no sir

Oh ok, good to know smiley
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by koolmd: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

koolmd, have you ever heard an interview where an applicant was asked to log in to his Facebook? let me just say this:while you are trying to unravel a friend situation don't entangle your self, you will never get a real solution by hidden the truth,I have never see you eyeball to an eyeball, I only know you by what you post.You may think I am babbling but that is the bitter truth, be very careful of what you post on Social media it may be use as basis of judgement in some cases.I believe you are planing to relocate to The United State in the nearest future learn to call spade a spade.

You're just a funny guy and always trying to present urself like you know all. Anyway, i dont have your time, Mr. America!!
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lillaowow(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
koolmd:

You're just a funny guy and always trying to present urself like you know all. Anyway, i dont have your time, Mr. America!!

chai!!!!...from needing advise to insults.....na wah for you oooo Mr Nigeria
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by teemola(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
lillaowow:

chai!!!!...from needing advise to insults.....na wah for you oooo Mr Nigeria

We always find it very difficult to accept fault, swallow our bride and move on,he knows is a funny guy when he was asking him a misleading question just to task his IQ.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Please, let's move on from this...
Both gentlemen didn't handle this well... Adesoji, you could have simply pointed him to his initial post instead of using the "I have done a background check on him and he's fraudulent"... Up until that moment, Koolmd had been extremely polite in his approach.

That said, Koolmd, there's no point trading words with Adesoji... He may have been rude in his approach, but he's initiated this forum page which is an immense resource of information and knowledge- that aside, he's got a strong point with u being honest with all posts... Even tho, its common practise for ppl to make posts in d second person when it actually refers to them or vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
@koolmd,I really understand you points but please lets move on
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by koolmd: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ibracadabra: Please, let's move on from this...
Both gentlemen didn't handle this well... Adesoji, you could have simply pointed him to his initial post instead of using the "I have done a background check on him and he's fraudulent"... Up until that moment, Koolmd had been extremely polite in his approach.

That said, Koolmd, there's no point trading words with Adesoji... He may have been rude in his approach, but he's initiated this forum page which is an immense resource of information and knowledge- that aside, he's got a strong point with u being honest with all posts... Even tho, its common practise for ppl to make posts in d second person when it actually refers to them or vice versa

Hello House,

Am so sorry for the distraction, it was'nt intended to insult and trade words with anyone really till it got messy. Ibracadabra,temmytanny thanks for your mature contributions.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
koolmd:

Hello House,

Am so sorry for the distraction, it was'nt intended to insult and trade words with anyone really till it got messy. Ibracadabra,temmytanny thanks for your mature contributions.

Regards
Tanx sir
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
Thanks Ibracadabra,temmytenny,teemola,lillaowo and every contributors, I don't mean to Insult koolmd and I am sorry for any misconception from side.From our mother thread dv 2013 I have experienced a situation where some well informed gurus on this forum will just come up with a question just to task other members knowledge, and that was my thought. Koolmd I am very sorry.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
teemola: House,please what is your view about HALLOWEEN,we all know this is Halloween season in the state,will you allow your kids to put on the costumes? this looks fetish to me.

@teemola halloween is synonymous to "Ojuju-Calabar",it depends on your religious view and believe. Personally, I don't believe in halloween.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

@teemola halloween is synonymous to "Ojuju-Calabar",it depends on your religious view and believe. Personally, I don't believe in halloween.
apo yan yan in akwa ibom hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Leripa:

Nice info bro....what about Indianapolis and Florida?

bro I don't know much about Indianapolis, Florida is a sunshine state the weather is ok and it rarely snow in Florida, the cost of living is not so high.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2012
temmytanny: apo yan yan in akwa ibom hehehehehehehehehe

wzup bro, hope things are falling in shape over there?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

wzup bro, hope things are falling in shape over there?
not yet ooo but i know baba God go do am nextweek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.