Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176679 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Bakorede(m): 4:07am On Oct 23, 2012
temmytanny: I just arrived USA today!
Its been weeks of anxiety and i must strongly thank you all for your support esp Kemzone2003 and adesoji.

Coming into US tru texas with expired medicals isnt advisable. Though other cities might over look it but Texas wont. Apart from medical issues,Texas dont start processing of SSN for you until after 21days. I was at sola sola office last week and a lady from Nigeria was asked to come back after 21days before she can apply.

The issue i had with medicals had cost me time and money and i dont wish any one of you fall into my situation especially when you have hosts who arent accommodating. My host have been very helpful,he keeps telling me to relax,eat and sleep until i get my SSN and GC. Apart from my medicals,i havent spent a dollar of the money i brought to US for anything. I pray you all coming to US will have a host like mine.

Am i making sense at all? sorry, i too over joy.....will chat with you later.

Sir!what do you mean by you just got to USA today?thought u've arrived there since.any congratz.WISH u happy stay!
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by packaging(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2012
Its been weeks of anxiety and i must strongly thank you all for your support esp Kemzone2003 and adesoji.

Coming into US tru texas with expired medicals isnt advisable. Though other cities might over look it but Texas wont. Apart from medical issues,Texas dont start processing of SSN for you until after 21days. I was at sola sola office last week and a lady from Nigeria was asked to come back after 21days before she can apply.

The issue i had with medicals had cost me time and money and i dont wish any one of you fall into my situation especially when you have hosts who arent accommodating. My host have been very helpful,he keeps telling me to relax,eat and sleep until i get my SSN and GC. Apart from my medicals,i havent spent a dollar of the money i brought to US for anything. I pray you all coming to US will have a host like mine.

congratulation bro! I suppose everyone learnt sumtin frm dat unforseen situation....
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2012

bros temmy nor be usa u dey since? abi u mean say na now u dey feel like say u just enter us afta u don enta since due to say na now u finish the redoing of ur medical test? congrats tho heheheh.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
Bakorede: Sir!what do you mean by you just got to USA today?thought u've arrived there since.any congratz.WISH u happy stay!
I belive you arent in US yet if you dont get ur SSN
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
packaging: congratulation bro! I suppose everyone learnt sumtin frm dat unforseen situation....
thats why am posting it for people to know that medical is 6months and not one year
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
Tiwanna:

bros temmy nor be usa u dey since? abi u mean say na now u dey feel like say u just enter us afta u don enta since due to say na now u finish the redoing of ur medical test? congrats tho heheheh.
no mind me grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
So far,NEPA never take light here oooo even under heavy storms grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
welcome temmytanny, Ialso got to America physically about 9days ago,... But i should be fully on ground with my SSN in few days time.. since i came, I've been in-door since I got here in other to avoid.........welcome once again.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
tosrich: welcome temmytanny, Ialso got to America physically about 9days ago,... But i should be fully on ground with my SSN in few days time.. since i came, I've been in-door since I got here in other to avoid.........welcome once again.

Welcome tosrich,hope you enjoy your flight and your POE experience.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]So far,NEPA never take light here oooo even under heavy storms grin grin grin grin[/quote

no mind NEPA, in fact I use to iron all my clothes on weekend, thinking NEPA will shut the light.NEPA don customized our mind with Generator.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote]abi oo
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Welcome tosrich,hope you enjoy your flight and your POE experience.

I did, though I had stop-over in Abu Dhabi and its a long one that extends to the following day.. my POE was Chikago and there was no issues at all, everythig went as planned. Am currently in Minnesota State...the SSN processing here is just 2weeks. cant wait to get it so that Son of man can get busy.. grin grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
tosrich:

I did, though I had stop-over in Abu Dhabi and its a long one that extends to the following day.. my POE was Chikago and there was no issues at all, everythig went as planned. Am currently in Minnesota State...the SSN processing here is just 2weeks. cant wait to get it so that Son of man can get busy.. grin grin grin
welcome and all the best sir
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: welcome and all the best sir

Thank you Mr. Temmytanny
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:46am On Oct 24, 2012
tosrich:

Its a long trip bro, thank God for journey mercy,as you are trying to re-climitize quickly lay your hand on the state driver's manual, study the road signs and laws it is very important you get your drivers permit as soon as your SSC comes.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
tosrich:

Congrats bro... I'm planning on Minnesotta as well- this december by God's grace... How did you connect your flight? I gues u used Qatar or Emirates... How much did it cost u per head?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Its a long trip bro, thank God for journey mercy,as you are trying to re-climitize quickly lay your hand on the state driver's manual, study the road signs and laws it is very important you get your drivers permit as soon as your SSC comes.

Thank, Infact am done with the Driver's test manual and am planning going for it this week..
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Congrats bro... I'm planning on Minnesotta as well- this december by God's grace... How did you connect your flight? I gues u used Qatar or Emirates... How much did it cost u per head?

I flight had stop-over in Abu Dhabi and from Abu Dhabi to Chicago because no flight was coming to Minnesota Directly. Its ETIHAD AIRLINE, and its around 210,000k
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
tosrich:

Thank, Infact am done with the Driver's test manual and am planning going for it this week..

Use this link for practice test it will help you a lot you must score at least 18. http://driversprep.com/test.php?state=mn
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Use this link for practice test it will help you a lot you must score at least 18. http://driversprep.com/test.php?state=mn
please aim to score 25/30 everytime you take the test,with that you will not have issues passing the main test. I used to score 15-18 before but now i score above 25 every day i take it.While you reading tru the drive manual,also take the test atleast twice a day.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ebykings(f): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I like dis link. Adesoji u are doing great job here God bless u
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
tosrich: Thank, Infact am done with the Driver's test manual and am planning going for it this week..

hmmmm sharp sharp. i like that.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tiwanna(f): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

i just took the test and scored 1 lol but seriously i did.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
temmytanny: please aim to score 25/30 everytime you take the test,with that you will not have issues passing the main test. I used to score 15-18 before but now i score above 25 every day i take it.While you reading tru the drive manual,also take the test atleast twice a day.

Thank you so much, the site is really helpfull, infact i have started using it...its lovely.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
tosrich:

Thank you so much, the site is really helpfull, infact i have started using it...its lovely.
All the best,i hope to do mine nextweek
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
THIS MAY BE STRANGE:Early next Sunday morning, November 4th 2012, most in the United States will turn their clocks back one hour for the end of Daylight saving Time. This may be strange to those who are just coming to the The United State but it is true, So if you have any appointment schedule or interview take note.With the end of daylight savings time comes an increase of darkness around the time of rush hour,when traffic is at a peak and many are making our way home from work.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
THIS MAY BE STRANGE:Early next Sunday morning, November 7th 2012, most in the United States will turn their clocks back one hour for the end of Daylight saving Time. This may be strange to those who are just coming to the The United State but it is true, So if you have any appointment schedule or interview take note.With the end of daylight savings time comes an increase of darkness around the time of rush hour,when traffic is at a peak and many are making our way home from work.
Am aware sir,been studying it for the past 5years now.

@all, i finally got my GC today. thank Mr Adesoji,Kemzone and all those who assisted and prayed for me while i was having minor issues here. TODAY IS MY SECOND DAY IN AMERICA grin grin grin
HUSTLING DON START BE THAT OOOOO.My gists for nairaland go drop small
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
temmytanny: Am aware sir,been studying it for the past 5years now.

@all, i finally got my GC today. thank Mr Adesoji,Kemzone and all those who assisted and prayed for me while i was having minor issues here. TODAY IS MY SECOND DAY IN AMERICA grin grin grin
HUSTLING DON START BE THAT OOOOO.My gists for nairaland go drop small

Yeah, Now you are really welcome to The UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, I am so happy for you buddy.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Yeah, Now you are really welcome to The UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, I am so happy for you buddy.
tanx bro and tanx all.......now i can laugh in any language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny: tanx bro and tanx all.......now i can laugh in any language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know it wasn't easy cos I have been in your shoes bro, now you can move on,experience is the best teacher.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I know it wasn't easy cos I have been in your shoes bro, now you can move on,experience is the best teacher.
tanx bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny: tanx bro

I will send some link to you for job, also search some Job agency in your neighborhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.