Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (22703 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2012
ZUBY77: Whether they fight or not, the answer is that they are defending their territories and not their prophet. Anyone who fights for his or her God is a dimwitt
By 'territories' you mean?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by PosCaricature: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums
That is not the issue at stake. The question is why are the Moslems always resort to violence at any slight provocation while the Christians are rather calm & choose to "leave all to God"?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by miztapheek(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.

Don't crucify all muslims for the sins of a violent few...ur shallow understanding has made u forget the fact that not all muslims scream,fight and chop people up at any slight on the prophet,@ least there are muslims in the south west and other parts of the country?have u ever heard them take up arms and cause raucus weneva stuffs like this happen?next time OP,u could rephrase ur thots like "why do northerners and arabs fight wenever the prophet is abused"....don't generalise all muslims please,u sound like an educated fella to me,understand things before opening a post next time.thank u
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Brace1125(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2012
@op...Is it a must for you to create a thread dats create trouble ? Ar you dat daft or jobless to keep dragging issue of no value ?....
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2012
Christians are tired and chritian Ty has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2012
Christians are tired and Christianity has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Topic: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont?

Derailing! Attempts at religion bashing will not be allowed.

Thank you.

cheesy
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Brace1125: @op...Is it a must for you to create a thread dats create trouble ? Ar you dat daft or jobless to keep dragging issue of no value ?....

You know, I am wondering too...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by daywatcher: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2012
some people really do not know history
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: Christians are tired and Christianity has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective.

The smart dude issued a rebuttal. Smart dude! grin
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2012
daywatcher: some people really do not know history

You don't say...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by LeJeun3: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums

Sorry Bruv! Ur wrong once again. . . . . Put yourself in the place of God (for wee mini second), you have two servants and one keeps causing you losses and grief. I believe you won't want to be associated with him till he changes his ways.
The servant might still be out there telling people he works for you but you know he doesn't, this is because ur nature is that of Goodness and Love, this nature is what make you live him alive and free to run his business, hoping that he'll change and do right.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olempe(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2012
F00028:

that's not true! he told his disciples to ACQUIRE WEAPONS. sell their garments even. he only abandoned the idea of armed resistance when he finally came face to face with his enemies and realised he was outnumbered!
-mark. 14:43

really, dont you guys ever read the bible yourselves? undecided

When Jesus said he will destroy the temple and build it back in 3days, did He do that? No. He only meant that He'l be killed and wake up the 3rd day. Compare that to the above quote in CAPS

You know nothing about the Bible mate, because it can't be understood from the canal point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by muktarmtt(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Unrealistic thinking....
1.4 billion potential terrorists.......and stilll counting.....*kaboum*kaboum*kaboum*
D way I see it if a non muslim commit a crime is a crime but if it's muslim brother is not a crime is a terrorist hw cn I feel dis
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kenlash1(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2012
[/b]
ghazzal: [b]

How did "Sodom & Gomorrah" a good reference Start, was it overnight or that people influence people with time and it became a norm. it is important we check ourselves else God`s wrath is much more severe. Not that VIOLENCE is good but let the target audience know the truth (of what is blasphemy) and that it is bad.... If we keep Quiet that God we fight for himselve, majority will be in the LOST FLOCK by then.............. "SODOM & GOMORRAH" in the making.......

some people are scared of God`s wrath and will distance themselves from it by all ACCEPTABLE, possible means. if some of them go beyond the acceptable limit, they also need to be checked.

I beg to disagree wif u totally. U cannot be forced to believe in any God. God ll neva allow u to kill anoda to preach his gospel. What is wrong is wrong. A man makes a muvi criticizing a prophet nd u start killing nd destroying properties instead of bringing facts to d table to dispute d muvi maker. U just proved that what d man said is true. We all strive to make heaven or paradise as u may call it does it nt sound fallacious dt u'd kill to make heaven?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2012
ndukwejoe: Christians prophet is alive he can speak for himself.
Jesus is not a prophet, He is the First born of God and He sits in all glory besides the Father.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by LeJeun3: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: Christians are tired and Christianity has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective.
So what made the Christians stop? And since they stopped the Muslims now feel its our turn! Bear in mind Mr. Historian, the Islam was and is a religion founded on violence. . . . . . QED
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2012
olempe:

When Jesus said he will destroy the temple and build it back in 3days, did He do that? No. He only meant that He'l be killed and wake up the 3rd day. Compare that to the above quote in CAPS

You know nothing about the Bible mate, because it can't be understood from the canal point of view.

Canal? You mean carnal. You just gave me an idea to create a topic on the religion section.cheesy
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Maclatunji, since u've decided to hide three of my posts, I dont deem it fit to continue. The truth is, you are a Coward.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2012
Maclatunji, are you capable of rational thinking at all?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2012
blink182: Jesus is not a prophet, He is the First born of God and He sits in all glory besides the Father.

The implication of the bolded is that God actually has other "children". I would love to have their names because you are beginning to tantalize my taste buds!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: Maclatunji, are you capable of rational thinking at all?

I am wondering too... I am not sure. Are you willing to give me time to think about it? I need to go to my thinking spot to think about it.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2012
The problem essentially is leadership. Poor leadership in Islam encourages certain people to make their own interpretations of the Quran. Islam is actually a religion of peace but there's no organization in the religion, so people do what they feel like, without any guidance.
Am quite sure if there were no priests or pastors to guide Christians, we might just have turned out the same way certain Muslims are.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

The smart dude issued a rebuttal. Smart dude! grin
Do you mean Muslims are still living in the 17th century?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

I am wondering too... I am not sure. Are you willing to give me time to think about it? I need to go to my thinking spot to think about it.
You want to play the court jester or what?
Why did you hide my posts?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2012
all4naija: Do you mean Muslims are still living in the 17th century?

Feel free to live in whatever eon you like?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by oradee: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.

The real Question should be why do Muslims defend only Prophet Mo and not Prophet Isa? Is it allowed in their religion? undecided

They recognise the existance of Prophet Isa (Jesus) but christians dont recognise Prophet Mo...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olempe(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

Canal? You mean carnal. You just gave me an idea to create a topic on the religion section.cheesy

Be my guest Mac'
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2012
LeJeun3: So what made the Christians stop? And since they stopped the Muslims now feel its our turn! Bear in mind Mr. Historian, the Islam was and is a religion founded on violence. . . . . . QED

You are not intelligent, to put mildly.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ugoflenzy: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Muslims belive in killin n fighting cos datz ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ oly way 2 go 2 paradise according 2 der religion.ouick action 2 meet ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ 7 virgins as a reward(jihad)
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by oradee: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2012
blink182: Jesus is not a prophet, He is the First born of God and He sits in all glory besides the Father.
maclatunji:

The implication of the bolded is that God actually has other "children". I would love to have their names because you are beginning to tantalize my taste buds!

actually, according to the bible, Jesus is his ONLY begotten son...what does the Quaran say bout Him (Isa)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.