Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (23231 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by jude33084(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
killuminati: and wat about those christians dat killed muslims in jos and even ate up they meats...? What do we call dem? Cannibalistic christians, abi?

Ɣ☺Ʊ started ∂ war aŋԂ expect ∂ jolly ƒя̩eǝ ride undecided
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olede: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]Oh! What a wicked world full of vipers. The Lord has already curse the North so they are provoked and begin to say we are serving the same God. Can someone give reason how Christain God and Muslem god are the same.[b]Oh! What a wicked world full of vipers. The Lord has already curse the North so they are provoked and begin to say we are serving the same God. Can someone give reason how Christain God and Muslem god are the same.[/b]Oh! What a wicked world full of vipers. The Lord has already curse the North so they are provoked and begin to say we are serving the same God. Can someone give reason how Christain God and Muslem god are the same.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ozichim(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
tintingz: oju eja lomo je tongue . . .every word of Jesus is parables in the bible even if he said he wants to sleep na parable? Lol. . .one reason why he order his disciples to sell their garments and buy swords?

You are completely wrong. Jesus did not mean metal sword for fighting in battle. Some disciple also thought Jesus was referring to metal/Iron sword but he told them to stop when one of the disciple said that he has one sword with him. Infact when one of the disciple cut off some bodies ear while trying to defend Christ, Jesus immediately rebuked him and warned the disciple not to fight for him, that if he want to fight he will send angels to do the fighting. Jesus then went on to heal the man whole ear was cut off. Also note that the man whole ear was cut off was one of those that came to arrest Christ.

Warning for all Muslims, Be not deceived, Christian God is not the same as Muslim god(Allah). They are completely different.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by jude33084(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
ola_pluto: Very many flimsy thinkers on this forum. I do not blame them, afterall its religion we're discussing. My 'God' is better than yours. We are peaceful and you're not, etc. Self-justification is as delusional as it gets. Only a few people have set the facts straight.
1. Do Christians REALLY not fight when they feel their 'God' or Jesus is insulted? Offcourse they do! The reaction? more violent than Muslims. The tactics? Peaceful Mission. Its like watching a James Bond film. Once a person is designated the bad guy in the movie, then the good guy is OK to kill him. That is the tactic of the violent Christians. We have the videos and blogs that are extremely violent and based on Islamophobia. The urge to kill and destroy. However, the owners and sponsors of these websites are OK to dress in suits and shake hands with Obama and world leaders because they have been designated the 'good guys'.
The other day when Israel blew up a UN school filled with kids and women, they immediately went into the 'good guy' mode. When that failed, they invoked the collective guilt of the world's good guys. They said 'you accuse us of killing innocents, you have done same too'.
The same Israel is currently openly threatening a war on the world, and they are stll the good guys.
As Nigerians, we need to think deep and do it intelligently. Let us all pause and think of the world we live in. Why do Muslims get angry? Who triggers the anger? Why are the responses so violent in some areas. Is the anger matching the provocation? I believe most reponses nowadays is bloated mainly by events of the past.
FOR TOO LONG HAVE MUSLIMS BEEN WRONGLY BOXED INTO THE VIOLENCE TAG WHEN REALLY MOST OF THE AGGRESSION HAS BEEN FROM OTHER RELIGIONS.
Best Example of the above statement: The day the Christian Norway man killed so many, The UK SUN newspaper had an initial heading blaming Muslims. Everything then was assumed to be from Muslims. I think the world is getting more foolish.

I believe Ŧħåϯ whatever we are doin or saying should be related Ť☺ Nigeria christians or muslims. How should Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† happened in Denmark, Isreal or US affect us in Nigeria? Are we Danish or Amriacan? Why do muslims in Nigeria(up north) kill their brothers here just because of what happened in Denmark or US? Did we provok them? Have U̶̲̅ any human sympathy at all? So because one hausa ♏ãn called ♍♈ God names in τhe north I should kill innocent hausa ♏ãn in τhe south? Does Ŧħåϯ make any sense Ť☺ U̶̲̅? I have been Ť☺ Dubai(UAE) aŋԂ I know how they treat our muslims(blacks) yet U̶̲̅ pick up arms Ť☺ kill because killing is legalise in koran angry

Stop τhe Killing aŋԂ People will Regard Islam undecided
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ozichim(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
There is nothing to ague in this topic, the whole world know that Christians are not violent. Use Jesus Christ life as an example to prove this. Jesus is the Christian yardstick. Christians are trying to follow the foot step of Jesus. infact Jesus asked his followers/lovers to carry their cross and follow him. Jesus asked his followers not to return evil for evil and if slapped to turn the other cheek for another slap. Jesus even asked his followers to love & pray for their enemy.

Christianity is a stumbling block to many, anyone that kicked this stone will have his leg broken and if this stone(Christianity) should fall on anybody it will grind the person to pieces.

The reason for all this is that, it will be so terrible for anybody that refused/failed to accept Jesus Christ in this life, hereafter.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olapluto(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
jude33084:

I believe Ŧħåϯ whatever we are doin or saying should be related Ť☺ Nigeria christians or muslims. How should Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† happened in Denmark, Isreal or US affect us in Nigeria? Are we Danish or Amriacan? Why do muslims in Nigeria(up north) kill their brothers here just because of what happened in Denmark or US? Did we provok them? Have U̶̲̅ any human sympathy at all? So because one hausa ♏ãn called ♍♈ God names in τhe north I should kill innocent hausa ♏ãn in τhe south? Does Ŧħåϯ make any sense Ť☺ U̶̲̅? I have been Ť☺ Dubai(UAE) aŋԂ I know how they treat our muslims(blacks) yet U̶̲̅ pick up arms Ť☺ kill because killing is legalise in koran angry

Stop τhe Killing aŋԂ People will Regard Islam undecided
Very good you're getting more specific. Hausa is not equal to Islam. Not all Muslims are Hausas and not all Hausas are Muslims. The case of the killings in the North is one of injustice allowed to go on for too long. It has nothing to do with Islamic doctrine. They do not kill for Islam. Islam forbids the killing of innocent be it Christian or Muslim.
Now that you're thinking specific, think when and how and why the Hausas started killing non-Muslims. If you cannot answer the question, go on google and dig up facts.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olapluto(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ozichim: There is nothing to ague in this topic, the whole world know that Christians are not violent. Use Jesus Christ life as an example to prove this. Jesus is the Christian yardstick. Christians are trying to follow the foot step of Jesus. infact Jesus asked his followers/lovers to carry their cross and follow him. Jesus asked his followers not to return evil for evil and if slapped to turn the other cheek for another slap. Jesus even asked his followers to love & pray for their enemy.

Christianity is a stumbling block to many, anyone that kicked this stone will have his leg broken and if this stone(Christianity) should fall on anybody it will grind the person to pieces.

The reason for all this is that, it will be so terrible for anybody that refused/failed to accept Jesus Christ in this life, hereafter.
My problem with you (and your kind of person) is that you cannot think independently. You're a one way thinker. You're not ready to learn or to think deep. You are very shallow and ignorant. Thats not the best way to follow a religion. Google the word 'Conjectures'-thats what most of your posts have been.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Abuklaw(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
ghazzal:

How did "Sodom & Gomorrah" a good reference Start, was it overnight or that people influence people with time and it became a norm. it is important we check ourselves else God`s wrath is much more severe. Not that VIOLENCE is good but let the target audience know the truth (of what is blasphemy) and that it is bad.... If we keep Quiet that God we fight for himselve, majority will be in the LOST FLOCK by then.............. "SODOM & GOMORRAH" in the making.......

some people are scared of God`s wrath and will distance themselves from it by all ACCEPTABLE, possible means. if some of them go beyond the acceptable limit, they also need to be checked.
none of dem wil lyk ur comment bcoz u're nt self centered and u don't ransack direct abuse on muslims,stop blasphemin wat pipu held in high positn n u'll always b lov by dose pipu.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ozichim: There is nothing to ague in this topic, the whole world know that Christians are not violent. Use Jesus Christ life as an example to prove this. Jesus is the Christian yardstick. Christians are trying to follow the foot step of Jesus. infact Jesus asked his followers/lovers to carry their cross and follow him. Jesus asked his followers not to return evil for evil and if slapped to turn the other cheek for another slap. Jesus even asked his followers to love & pray for their enemy.

Say what?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ozichim(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
ola_pluto:
My problem with you (and your kind of person) is that you cannot think independently. You're a one way thinker. You're not ready to learn or to think deep. You are very shallow and ignorant. Thats not the best way to follow a religion. Google the word 'Conjectures'-thats what most of your posts have been.

Can you make your point clear.
Even when Roman Catholic is fighting with Protestant, it is assumed to be Christians against Christians. Not Christians against another religion or unbeliever. Moreover they are fighting for who will secure more land or wealth and, as I said don't judge Christianity with anybodies life, use the Jesus life/Bible to check what Christianity is all about.

If we use Mohammed life to Judge/check Islam you know what we will arrest Mohamed for homicide and ethnic cleansing, Mohamed will be asked to defend himself in world curt for man slaughter etc, believe me, if it is now, Mohamed will be life imprisoned.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by rbjimoh: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ozichim:

You are completely wrong. Jesus did not mean metal sword for fighting in battle. Some disciple also thought Jesus was referring to metal/Iron sword but he told them to stop when one of the disciple said that he has one sword with him. Infact when one of the disciple cut off some bodies ear while trying to defend Christ, Jesus immediately rebuked him and warned the disciple not to fight for him, that if he want to fight he will send angels to do the fighting. Jesus then went on to heal the man whole ear was cut off. Also note that the man whole ear was cut off was one of those that came to arrest Christ.

Warning for all Muslims, Be not deceived, Christian God is not the same as Muslim god(Allah). They are completely different.
Ozichim:

Ozichim:

Of course, you are right. Absolutely! How can Allah, the creator, be the same as His creation? Not possible! The fluck of Christians are in manifest error. How can you explain your followership of a Trinitian religion: one-in-three gods? If Jesus was sent to save the world, it follows, logically, that all men that do not accept him as their personal saviour would not be saved,right? If that is true, what then becomes of the thousands of prophets that came before Jesus, and their generations? What sense does the Christian ridiculous dogma that all newborn babies come into the world as sinners? That they inherited sins from their forebearers, Adam and Eve? God is far just than to punish the son for the sins of his parents.
Islam came to explain out the drowning pit of folly that the Christians and Jews have fallen. Sine qua none attribute of a Being that must be called God is that :He must not be conditioned by Time and Space. If God truely came into the world in form of man, who was then ruling the universe in His absence? Can't you guys see the apparent lies and misfortunes here? If the miraculous birth of Jesus is what confuses the Christians and so, for that reason,they call him, first,the son of God,and later, God, what then would they say of the miraculous creation of Adam and Eve? The Bible, of course, contains some uncompromised words of God, but what it is today isn't but conjecture of some fools. How many versions of Bible are there today in the world?
The Qur'an remains what it was when it was revealed to the unlettered Apostle and would continue to be so forever.Glory be to Allah! The Lord of the worlds, Who begot not and Himself not begotten. In the hierarchy of sins, Atheism is number one, polytheism two, and others follow. The first two are not forgiveable except with sincere repentance before death overtakes man. All other sins are forgiveable even without repentance, if Allah chooses. Christianity falls in the second category. The Christian proposition is an association of partnership with God, giving what His alone to His creation.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by moodswing(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
The difference between Muslims and Christians with respect to your question about fighting for Jesus(in Christianity - The Son of God and savior of mankinf) and Muhammed(In islam - Prophet of Allah) Is just the thin line between KNOWLEDGE, IGNORANCE, EDUCATION, ENLIGHTENMENT AND STUPIDITY.

MY THEORIES

I believe God should fight for people and not the other way round.
God should protect people and not people protecting God.
God should be supreme, and his power divine.
Only a cooked up God derives power and authority from it's worshipers.

Check yourself...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by raynold17(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
the fact that 98% of the world terrorist are Muslims says it all...and most Muslim are bloody hypocrite. imagine a Pakistani Muslim cleric(iman) tried to blame a 14 year old Christian gal of blaspheming(burning) the quaran, hell went lose that day Muslim protesters calling for the young gal head...after thorough investigation it was later known that it was the iman that burnt the quaran guess what? no protest nothing against the man... all am just saying is that y didn't they burn d iman house, kill him or something... yet they can burn a man house that unluckly got tagged on Facebook when someone posted a pic of burning quaran and can kill innocent souls of people that was not even involve in anti-muslim video that is just sad..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olapluto(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ozichim:

Can you make your point clear.
Even when Roman Catholic is fighting with Protestant, it is assumed to be Christians against Christians. Not Christians against another religion or unbeliever. Moreover they are fighting for who will secure more land or wealth and, as I said don't judge Christianity with anybodies life, use the Jesus life/Bible to check what Christianity is all about.

If we use Mohammed life to Judge/check Islam you know what we will arrest Mohamed for homicide and ethnic cleansing, Mohamed will be asked to defend himself in world curt for man slaughter etc, believe me, if it is now, Mohamed will be life imprisoned.
How much do you know about the life of Mohammed (S.A.W)? How much have you read for yourself? How much have you heard from your crusaders? Are you ready to be educated? If so, Mohammed (S.A.W) was the best human to walk the face of the earth. He was as simple as you fine a man. As peaceful as a man gets. As refined, as intelligent, as just, as quite. Think of every beautiful thing about Man, he has it. Yet he is human. His flaws are there for all to see.
If you are up for some education this afternoon, I can lead you to some places to get the correct information about Mohammed (S.A.W), but first you must be ready to learn. You may liberate your mind today. Who knows
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by abarry001: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.

If u don't know how to enlighten people, is better you keep mute rather than insulting someone religion, why would u say " This is a proof of none existence of their god, He cannot fight for ITself" ? Do u know d implication of what u just said? You better ask for forgiveness
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Iaz93: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.

QED...this z it.. 1mill likes
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by dublinkmy6: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Another senseless thing is this-- how can muslims claim to believe that Jesus Christ is a (prophet), yet they don't believe his prophecy and teachings? That's a hell of senselessness and i think you can only find that in Islam. I challenge any muslim to prove me wrong!!!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Iaz93: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
abarry001:

If u don't know how to enlighten people, is better you keep mute rather than insulting someone religion, why would u say " This is a proof of none existence of their god, He cannot fight for ITself" ? Do u know d implication of what u just said? You better ask for forgiveness

shut up... Mkpi
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nyabingi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
[b]it beats my imagination why Islam is globally associated with violence yet they claim it is a religion of peace, just cast your mind back and try to remember all the abominable terror perpetuated to mankind, you would come to the conclusion that indeed there is another ideology behind the Muslem world, a kind of ideology that tends toward violence and terror.

Even here in Nigeria we have had our fare share of the Jihad against non Muslims, 99.9% of all violence that has occurred in this country happens up north which is predominantly Muslim region but if you bring these points to national discussions , politicians especially those of northern extract will be quick to argue that the violence had nothing to do with religion.

The point remains that these terrorist use Islam symbols, Slogans (Alahu Akbar!), Beliefs and ideologies like Jihad to perpetuate crime against humanity and negates the very principle of cohabitation, it also does not matter whether other Muslim share in their opinions or not!!
[/b]
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Iaz93: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: @italo: i wanted to respond to the "near extinction" of reyginus and then i saw your entry.
let me share a reality of how an earlier muslim man shut up a christian missionary of his day:

the christian asked the muslim if Muhammad [sa] was the last messenger [sa], why didnt Allah help and safeguard his grandson Hussaine [ra] instead of allowing him to be killed?

Fair and smart question until the muslim gave a knock out punch of an answer:

Muhammad [sa] was bold enough and probably furious with Yahweh, the muslim said.
Yahweh burst into tears and apology.

He said that even His own begotten son He couldn't protect as he was killed by hanging.

Swallow that for a moment.

We know who is the liar and we know who is not alive and we know who is weak and we know who does not care enough to stand for God.

you are spiritually blind....you're soooo lost
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by vedaxcool(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
nyabingi: [b]it beats my imagination why Islam is globally associated with violence yet they claim it is a religion of peace, just cast your mind back and try to remember all the abominable terror perpetuated to mankind, you would come to the conclusion that indeed there is another ideology behind the Muslem world, a kind of ideology that tends toward violence and terror.

Even here in Nigeria we have had our fare share of the Jihad against non Muslims, 99.9% of all violence that has occurred in this country happens up north which is predominantly Muslim region but if you bring these points to national discussions , politicians especially those of northern extract will be quick to argue that the violence had nothing to do with religion.

The point remains that these terrorist use Islam symbols, Slogans (Alahu Akbar!), Beliefs and ideologies like Jihad to perpetuate crime against humanity and negates the very principle of cohabitation, it also does not matter whether other Muslim share in their opinions or not!!
[/b]

And so if I chant your father name and commit a crime it means your father sent me to commit the crime? The porous logic of people like you remains the reason why Nigeria keeps drifting the wrong route when common simple sense can be applied it turns to a race of the dullards.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ozichim(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
rbjimoh: [color=#006600][/color]
Of course, you are right. Absolutely! How can Allah, the creator, be the same as His creation? Not possible! The fluck of Christians are in manifest error. How can you explain your followership of a Trinitian religion: one-in-three gods? If Jesus was sent to save the world, it follows, logically, that all men that do not accept him as their personal saviour would not be saved,right? If that is true, what then becomes of the thousands of prophets that came before Jesus, and their generations? What sense does the Christian ridiculous dogma that all newborn babies come into the world as sinners? That they inherited sins from their forebearers, Adam and Eve? God is far just than to punish the son for the sins of his parents.
Islam came to explain out the drowning pit of folly that the Christians and Jews have fallen. Sine qua none attribute of a Being that must be called God is that :He must not be conditioned by Time and Space. If God truely came into the world in form of man, who was then ruling the universe in His absence? Can't you guys see the apparent lies and misfortunes here? If the miraculous birth of Jesus is what confuses the Christians and so, for that reason,they call him, first,the son of God,and later, God, what then would they say of the miraculous creation of Adam and Eve? The Bible, of course, contains some uncompromised words of God, but what it is today isn't but conjecture of some fools. How many versions of Bible are there today in the world?
The Qur'an remains what it was when it was revealed to the unlettered Apostle and would continue to be so forever.Glory be to Allah! The Lord of the worlds, Who begot not and Himself not begotten. In the hierarchy of sins, Atheism is number one, polytheism two, and others follow. The first two are not forgiveable except with sincere repentance before death overtakes man. All other sins are forgiveable even without repentance, if Allah chooses. Christianity falls in the second category. The Christian proposition is an association of partnership with God, giving what His alone to His creation.

I know your god has limited power, but with Christian God all things are possible. Christian God fills everywhere, He(Christian God) is everywhere. When He came to earth in human form He did not leave heaven. He was completely God and He choose to put-on human flesh for some time for some special purpose ( for your sake). It doesn’t reduce his power as God.

Man was created in God's Image (therefore no man should shed another man's Blood) because man is created in God's Image and Man cannot make life.
Man is Three (spirit Soul and Body). This three is one man. Remove any of this you have removed the man. This three is one and the same.

God is three (God the Father, Spirit and Son). This three cannot be divided, it is a name representing the three ways God can appear or operate or be addressed. The three is one and the same. That is trinity.

But this is not the topic.

Since you used to read the Bible have you not seen what Christian God has done even at a time He(Christian God) said he will punish the Egyptian gods. Christian God has proved himself and don't need anybody to fight for him, Christian God has destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of sin (He rained down fire and brimstone from heaven. I cannot finish telling how much Christian God has proved himself. The something Jesus Christ proved himself while on earth.

Please accept Jesus into your life.

Please tell me how far Mohammed and Allah has proved themselves for you to believe them? Please don’t quote from the Bible.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by JimmyBoy1: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
I must confess that I dont really know what drive people to unleash so much violence and destruction in the name of Allah,but these events make the religion unpopular by the day. I once met a Lady who converted to chrsitianity from islam, so I asked her why?. She said nobody preached to her and that she made her decision by herself.

She claimed that she used to attend a quranic school while growing-up, but she observed that quranic teachers often use some islamic doctrines to intimidate young girls and sleep with them. She futher claimed that most of her colleagues became pregnant during the process. Therefore, she decided to become her christian without being preached to by any christian.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by lekani4real(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] cool what is wrong with you guys always taking muslims for ride.And if they retaliate by taking a jab atyou, you will start to run about.peace winkwhat is wrong with you guys always taking muslims for ride.And if they retaliate by taking a jab atyou, you will start to run about.peace
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Zagash(m): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Let us not make mistakes here,we all know how empires were built,protected and expanded in d past.its either ure strong or ure consumed.for clarity kindly read about the first crusade and the adventures of the knights !I beg no body holy pass
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by lekani4real(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

Say what?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by gbadexy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
I thinks it is because muslims have high population of illiterates or the highest number of ignorant people who don't know about their religion.
I wonder how many muslims even use the internet.
Judging by the comments and likes by the christians here, one would think it is a christian site and that muslims are barred but they don't seem to participate actively in learning, inventing or activities that would propagate their religion positively.
I'm a muslim and I know the person who started this thread did so mischievously to open Islam to attack, but what galls me more is the very few enlightened muslims that rose to the defense of the religion.
If you abuse the prophet in my vicinity, I won't because of that fight or hate you, although I will defend him seriously and try to enlighten the person.
Am not asking muslims to engage in e-fight with christians, but trying to enlighten them and explain the real scope of the religion is the least any true adherent of the faith should do. If you don't know the basics about your religion to explain to others, why won't it be easy for such ignorant person be recruited to be a terrorist or converted to another religion easily.
I'm ashamed to sincerely say Islam is a religion of peace. While I have researched deeply and know Islam to be the path to my salvation and will die a muslim (God willing), I feel ashamed to be in a religion with some lunatics that repeatedly make it difficult to be proudly associated with the religion.
I know for a fact through some very advanced scientific proofs in the Quran, the sunah of the prophet, the sharia law ( designed to make a perfect society when fully implented), the similarity between prophet Muhammad and all other God's prophet( a human being and political leader of his people albiet a prophet who makes allies, treaties and war just as abraham and other God's prophet) and the same message as all the other prophets of God , I.e worship of one God.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by olayinkaalash(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=plappville]1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

am very sure u're out of ur mind,if nt hw could u said such a disgusting and irritating, 4rm dat dirty mouth of urs...anyway am nt blaming u,simply b'cos u're nt on d right path....islam d only way to salvation,take it or leave it...no new or old testament of quran, no king james verson,no german verson,if ur religion is tru y bible contradicts,one verson contradicts order....but quran anywhere in the whole world same naani,oh am hapi to be a muslim,no controversy islam is d way...
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by lekani4real(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
dublinkmy6: Another senseless thing is this-- how can muslims claim to believe that Jesus Christ is a (prophet), yet they don't believe his prophecy and teachings? That's a hell of senselessness and i think you can only find that in Islam. I challenge any muslim to prove me wrong!!!
well; muslims believe in the doctrine of jesus christ just that we dont go as far as calling him GOD.PEACE.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by michealade(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
All muslims r killers!GOD will 1day judge dem of dia deeds.they jst killed 1 guy in mali dis mawnin 4 disrespectin mohammed
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nyabingi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
[b]
vedaxcool:

And so if I chant your father name and commit a crime it means your father sent me to commit the crime? The porous logic of people like you remains the reason why Nigeria keeps drifting the wrong route when common simple sense can be applied it turns to a race of the dullards.

You see my brother that is the point...im simply asking the same question, there are citations from the Qua-ran which actually supports killings and violence against non-Muslims and they ride on these concepts to unleash terror globally this has also resulted to Islamic clerics not coming out openly to condemn these atrocities...Ok since the Boko Haram insurgence started in Nigeria how many Prominent Islamic Figures Like the Sardauna, Emirs and Islamic Scholars had come out to openly denounce and condemn their acts...all we keep hearing is "they do not represent Islam", "Islam is a religion of peace". some say what is happening is political and not religions yet churches are bombed innocent children are killed while worshiping in churches with their parents, see we have heard these statements over and over again but they don't stop the killings perpetuated in the name of Islam![/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend & Girlfriend:- What If I Love Him/her? / Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.