Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (23225 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2012
all4naija: Explain yourselfExplain yourself. The reason why you see it as rebuttal? Indeed, your self-aggrandizement is nauseating to say the least. I don't think you are as intelligent as you are claiming to be here.

Too late, your thought-process is just upside down. Let me show you how it works in terms of my post that has you embarrassing yourself like this:

1. Read a comment.

2. Fail to understand it.

3. Take a position against it based on a fallacy.

4. Get a whipping for your lack of knowledge and understanding.

5. Come back to ask for clarification on the initial comment that you failed to comprehend.

Do you think I have time for someone whose thought-pattern flows like the above? tongue
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Femmymata2(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2012
If any of the Gods really exist, nobody will have the guts to insult,curse or disrespect him/her because such God would have punished such an individual as a deterrent for others. So, hopeless,ashamed, disillusioned and pathetic followers of these good-for-nothing Gods feels that insulting,maiming,burning and killing for their powerless,impotent,speechless and fictional God will make others fear their God and also make their God favour them on earth and in heaven. I hope humans will break free from these self induced bondage
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by mmmustapha(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2012
sunrise4u: that's because they are illitrates and d xtians are elites. Illitracy is a very big disease that can only b cured through education but the muslims said western education is a crime against there god (Boko Haram)
have u taken ur medicine? Consult ur doctor
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Its their philosophy. They believe in jihad and fighting for Gods cause while the Christians believe in non-violence. Jesus chastised Peter for cutting the ear of one of the soldiers that sought to arrest him, saying that "those who live by the sword die by the sword"
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by DrGboy(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Fellow brethren. Dis issue of Christianity vs Islam is an unending argument. We are presently living in d last days ,dat's why Jesus Christ said if d world hates u, rmbr it hated me first. That is exactly what we are facing pure hatred 4 d truth.d world loves d darkness and refuses d light. Unless we all come 2geda and humble ourselves b4 YAHWEH, he will heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

Too late, your thought-process is just upside down. Let me show you how it works in terms of my post that has you embarrassing yourself like this:

1. Read a comment.

2. Fail to understand it.

3. Take a position against it based on a fallacy.

4. Get a whipping for your lack of knowledge and understanding.

5. Come back to ask for clarification on the initial comment that you failed to comprehend.

Do you think I have time for someone whose thought-pattern flows like the above? tongue
Why are you dodging the question, intelligent man? You are really ready to prove your inordinate pomposity.

Please, explain yourself. Stop dodging the question.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by stallion2: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2012
JEHOVAH is a consuming fire so he does not need help
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by obyikye(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2012
my dear, the battle is of the Lord.. no mortal can fight his battle for him.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Our God aint weak, he can fight for himself
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by dvee2: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma Christians are tired and Christianity has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective

Excellent response by nagoma, i wonder why must christians ignore or pretend to ignore the extremely violent decade of cristianity. The question is why do muslims fight to defend their prophet and christians dont? I will give you a simple answer- The christian still do fight to defend their prophet. However they now do it using their proxy- America and Isreal.
The muslims do not have any leaders or country to fight on their behalf,so they took to arms themselves. however if the christian Prophet is blasphem against, America and Isreal are right there to use a diverted reason to nail you. either you are developing weapon of mass destruction or you are a terrorist. Even non religious statement like denying the holocaust can send you to jail in some countries,there is nothing wrong with that. But the blasphemy law in Pakistan is anti freedom of expression.
I am not supporting but merely stating the double standard of most of the world when it comes to issues about religion. For example what makes it soo important for isreal to have nuclear weapon and dangerous for Iran to have? double standard breeds fundamentalism espeacially for muslims who feel there is no super power country to back them.so individual groups take to arms and you blame it on islam.
I repeat christians still fight to defend their religion however they do so by proxy. America,Isreal and the Vertican are always there to do their bid. that is why they will defend Insult on other people holy books as freedom of expression but are quick to castigate and jail you for anti semitic views like denying holocaust.
Killing of hundreds of thousand of Iraqi women and children,continues slaughtering of palestinian women and children. all these are done by who? moslems? You will be the greatest fool if you dont think all these are related to the current upsurge in fundamentalism. i am not supporting violence but open your eyes my friend. there must be justice throughout the world and must be equal for all nations.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by killuminati(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2012
haibe:

Not all that claim to be muslims are muslims indeed just as not all christians that claim to be christians are christians

The real muslims will murder unbelievers at all cost..e.g the middle east muslims, hausas.etc but there are some muslims who do not really understand the quran and tink islam and xtianity have the same God and therefore still operate with love as the bible says, if they follow the quran wholeheartedly, they will end up jihadists and bokoharams, abdulmutallab etc.

Its the same way we have real christians and 'church goers', the real ones obey the bible wholeheartedly while the 'church goers dont'

So dont be suprised if you see only some of muslims killing unbelievers, only some can be true muslims and those true muslims cant kill the whole of unbelievers.

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the
idolaters(unbelievers) wherever ye find them, and take them (captive),
and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But
if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due,
then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
and wat about those christians dat killed muslims in jos and even ate up they meats...? What do we call dem? Cannibalistic christians, abi?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Adanyebe(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2012
OUr GOD is still alive and can fight for our course.... while theirs is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry and need help from mortals like them
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Dopefiend(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2012
Damn! Dis shit never gets old. *sigh
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by bashwaziri: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=Donphilly]Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

This is a simply issue. The Muslims believed religion shd be more serious and sacred than christians. That's why you can't never hear a Muslim joke about these issues. Can't you see and observe that Muslims have never insulted or speak ill of Jesus? (Though some christians even make dirty jokes on Jesus which a Muslim will never do) undecided [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by hallengray(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums
please let's be wise here. we don't worship the same God.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by dasparrow: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; Muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.

I think it has to do with the mindset of the followers of the respective religions and what each religion teaches. In Christianity, we know we worship the Almighty Jehovah God, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the Ancient of days, the Mighty One in battle and His son our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The bible tells us how Jehovah God helped the people of Israel win many battles and how an army of heavenly hosts fought and won the war against the Arameans which Prophet Elisha witnessed. Elisha's servant witnessed it too when Elisha prayed to God to open his servant's spiritual eyes (2 Kings 6:17).

So as children of the Most High Jehovah God and Jesus Christ our high priest who died on the cross for our sins, we know that Jehovah God can fight His own battles. He does not require that we mere mortals with limited abilities fight His battles for Him. I am not sure if I can say the same about the Islamic faith and what it teaches. So this is why I believe many Muslims fight to defend their prophet while Christians chillax and allow the I AM that I AM, the unchangeable changer to fight His own battles.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by davades(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: @italo: i wanted to respond to the "near extinction" of reyginus and then i saw your entry.
let me share a reality of how an earlier muslim man shut up a christian missionary of his day:

the christian asked the muslim if Muhammad [sa] was the last messenger [sa], why didnt Allah help and safeguard his grandson Hussaine [ra] instead of allowing him to be killed?

Fair and smart question until the muslim gave a knock out punch of an answer:

Muhammad [sa] was bold enough and probably furious with Yahweh, the muslim said.
Yahweh burst into tears and apology.

He said that even His own begotten son He couldn't protect as he was killed by hanging.

Swallow that for a moment.

We know who is the liar and we know who is not alive and we know who is weak and we know who does not care enough to stand for God.

Jesus died and woke on †ЂΞ 3rd day, W̶̲̥̅̊hε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ was Muhammed now ? Can u pls answer that

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ba7man(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Its in the Bible in Proverbs that "He who is slow to anger is of great understanding and he who is quick to anger is a fool". From my understanding, there are Christians who are slow to anger and Moslems that are also. Same thing with Christians that are quick to anger and Moslems too. So i think wicked people hide their true guise under religions to perpetrate their heart's longing.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ochallo: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2012
vedaxcool: As expected some christians play the irrevocable dullard.

What does leviticus says about blasphemy against God? Stone them to death.
Why did he give such instruction when he could have struck them with thunder?

Why did Yaweh provoke david to go number Isreal?
When he could have number them himself?.

Why did Yaweh send moses to free children of Isreal from Egypt? When he could have done it himself?

All the battle Isreal engage time to time on the instance of Yaweh, we wonder why he relied on them to fight his war?

When Jesus disguised as a garden (clearly to be hidden from Jews) we wonder why didn't God just made him invisible to his enemies. And if you consider him God, then your gardening god must be exceptionally weak, don't u think?

The above are just few instances of your ideas, now we ask using the logic you guys claimed isn't the god you worship entirely weak. Pls a simple yes or no would do.

you need to go and read it up then come back and modify this post after you have acquired knowledge. There you would see words like " i would fight for you and yea shall hold your peace", " no one of you would fight with bow or arrow, but i the lord would fight for you"," send back all the men who have stooped down into the river to drink for i would bring deliverance with the rest","and the lord had caused the enemies to hear the sound of marching horses and they said to one another, surely the israelites have come to destroy us and they fled living all their property behind".

THe arm of the lord is strong. The lord is not weak,and i pray he reveals himself to you.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums
O boy please sharply dispel that illusion from your mind ASAP. Allah and the God of the Bible are not the same
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by goodbobo: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Innocence of muslim is a child play compared to the bad picture of Jesus that was depicted in Dan Vinci Code , Yet we did not hear any christian protest , kill or do any thing for that matter .
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2012
kemoolala: The reason why christian are meek in all their ways is cos their master is as meek as dove and HE is still alive to fight HIS battle for HIMSELF unlike Muhammed, he is dead and it is difficult for him to fight for himself and this is the reason why moslem are so violent and wicked to the extend that they shed the blood of innocent pple in the name of defending their prophet.
ok. . .Mohammed is dead buh is spirit is in heaven and Jesus was raised up dsame way Elijah and Enoch were raised to heaven in flesh. . .if Yahweh was to fight for himself why sending prophets and kings to fight for him remenber Moses, king David and Solomon, Samson even commit sucide for Jehovah The fall of jericho And so on. . .no one can fight for God buh for the past 2000yrs of slavery and killings am still waiting for Jehovah's fight. . .our deeds is what will be judged before God.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by rawtruth(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: Christians are tired and chritian Ty has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective.

The Inquisition was just another era of the sad human history. Christianity did not start with violence, rather its adherents were either intimidated or hunted and killed by those who feared a new world order in which those institutions that supported and promoted injustice and inequality would become extinct through the acceptance of simple and humble ways of life by the victimised majority. Having failed to contain the fast-spreading religion through intimidation and death, the rulers of the day "commandeered" the religion and infused into it those heinous laws that became the source of pain and death to countless human souls-The Inquisition.

However, as was ordained by God, TRUTH survived and the real Christian virtues reemerged, becoming stronger and appealing to the human conscience to make Love and Peace permanent in the affairs of all human beings. On the other hand, Islam started and immediately became engulfed in violence, and it has since then been unable to come out of it.

Therefore, when you said "Christians are tired and Christianity has been secularised" you unknowingly expressed a truth hidden to many: for Christians are "tired" of living in the past with its ugly tales of hate and violence. And, they also have no quarrel with secularism since it merely grants each individual the right to live his/her free and harmless way of life, without allowing anyone the use of force or coercive means to induce compliance with any belief system.

Mankind ought to have since awakened to the realisation that humans are imperfect and so can't "make God's laws" perfect for their fellows. That is why Christianity's messages of Love, Kindness, Selflessness, Forgiveness, Humility, Honesty and Forgiveness remain the best for attaining individual and collective joy for all humans, here on earth and in the hereafter.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ibro360(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2012
pls op who is d christian prophet, cos d last tym i checked some say he is d son of God some say he is God
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
haibe:

Jesus didnt need anyone to fight for him becos he has the power to fight for himself but he layed down his life by himself for the sake of you and me, he told his disciples that he can send for 12 legions of angels from heaven to destroy those that came to attack them but that the scriptures might be fulfilled, he was to die for humanity so he wont

When exactly did your God start fighting for himself? last year, 10 years ago? Is America now your God. We know that christians fight for their God. Read below about the inquisition, the heracy and blasphemy laws.

The Inquisition was a Roman Catholic tribunal for discovery and punishment of heresy, which was marked by the severity of questioning and punishment and lack of rights afforded to the accused.

While many people associate the Inquisition with Spain and Portugal, it was actually instituted by Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) in Rome. A later pope, Pope Gregory IX established the Inquisition, in 1233, to combat the heresy of the Abilgenses, a religious sect in France. By 1255, the Inquisition was in full gear throughout Central and Western Europe; although it was never instituted in England or Scandinavia.

Initially a tribunal would open at a location and an edict of grace would be published calling upon those who are conscious of heresy to confess; after a period of grace, the tribunal officers could make accusations. Those accused of heresy were sentenced at an auto de fe, Act of Faith. Clergyman would sit at the proceedings and would deliver the punishments. Punishments included confinement to dungeons, physical abuse and torture. Those who reconciled with the church were still punished and many had their property confiscated, as well as were banished from public life. Those who never confessed were burned at the stake without strangulation; those who did confess were strangled first. During the 16th and 17th centuries, attendance at auto de fe reached as high as the attendance at bullfights.

In the beginning, the Inquisition dealt only with Christian heretics and did not interfere with the affairs of Jews. However, disputes about Maimonides’ books (which addressed the synthesis of Judaism and other cultures) provided a pretext for harassing Jews and, in 1242, the Inquisition condemned the Talmud and burned thousands of volumes. In 1288, the first mass burning of Jews on the stake took place in France.

In 1481 the Inquisition started in Spain and ultimately surpassed the medieval Inquisition, in both scope and intensity. Conversos (Secret Jews) and New Christians were targeted because of their close relations to the Jewish community, many of whom were Jews in all but their name. Fear of Jewish influence led Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand to write a petition to the Pope asking permission to start an Inquisition in Spain. In 1483 Tomas de Torquemada became the inquisitor-general for most of Spain, he set tribunals in many cities. Also heading the Inquisition in Spain were two Dominican monks, Miguel de Morillo and Juan de San Martin.

First, they arrested Conversos and notable figures in Seville; in Seville more than 700 Conversos were burned at the stake and 5,000 repented. Tribunals were also opened in Aragon, Catalonia and Valencia. An Inquisition Tribunal was set up in Ciudad Real, where 100 Conversos were condemned, and it was moved to Toledo in 1485. Between 1486-1492, 25 auto de fes were held in Toledo, 467 people were burned at the stake and others were imprisoned. The Inquisition finally made its way to Barcelona, where it was resisted at first because of the important place of Spanish Conversos in the economy and society.

More than 13,000 Conversos were put on trial during the first 12 years of the Spanish Inquisition. Hoping to eliminate ties between the Jewish community and Conversos, the Jews of Spain were expelled in 1492..

The next phase of the Inquisition began around 1531, when Pope Leo X extended the Inquisition to Portugal. Thousands of Jews came to Portugal after the 1492 expulsion. A Spanish style Inquisition was constituted and tribunals were set up in Lisbon and other cities. Among the Jews who died at the hands of the Inquisition were well-known figures of the period such as Isaac de Castro Tartas, Antonio Serrao de Castro and Antonio Jose da Silva. The Inquisition never stopped in Spain and continued until the late 18th century.

By the second half of the 18th century, the Inquisition abated, due to the spread of enlightened ideas and lack of resources. The last auto de fe in Portugal took place on October 27, 1765. Not until 1808, during the brief reign of Joseph Bonaparte, was the Inquisition abolished in Spain. An estimated 31,912 heretics were burned at the stake, 17,659 were burned in effigy and 291,450 made reconciliations in the Spanish Inquisition. In Portugal, about 40,000 cases were tried, although only 1,800 were burned, the rest made penance.

The Inquisition was not limited to Europe; it also spread to Spanish and Portugese colonies in the New World and Asia. Many Jews and Conversos fled from Portugal and Spain to the New World seeking greater security and economic opportunities. Branches of the Portugese Inquisition were set up in Goa and Brazil. Spanish tribunals and auto de fes were set up in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, Guatemala, Peru, New Granada and the Canary Islands. By the late 18th century, most of these were dissolved.

Also see Auto de fe
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by aminho(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
because he created us to worship him and because we belive in him and that one we shall see who laugh last
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Oyaps: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
Religion is a faith that someone believes no matter,how foolishly is appears to other. Left for me,religion should never be a matter of public or even state discussion. Now to the reason why someone in Denmark will draw a cartoon and some people will be killed in Kano?someone in california will produce a movie not sanctioned by American government and American embassies will be invaded leading to casualties? Why,would Imam Shekau always vow to kill christians in Nigeria in the name of Islam? Why is it always fights between muslims and hindus in India,muslims and Jews in Palestine,christians and muslims in Nigeria?and why is it Muslims versus Budhists in Burma?why is it a crime punishable by death for muslims to convert to other faiths in Iran and some muslim countries while western countries accomodate people of other faiths? Why would muslim leaders not condemn violent actions in the name of islam? To me i believe its indoctrination and aggressive tendencies of some muslims. All will need to have his tolerance towards each others which also include overlooking one another shortcomings. Please lets learn how to live in peace with all men
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by wizard01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Man can't fight his battle let alone fight for God, very funny cos God is ment to protect.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Mintayo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

we do not worship th same God at all,don't ever make that mistake...we don't!
If we worship the same God,they will believe and accept Jesus Christ as the son of God and the only way to God!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by rbjimoh: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
plappville: [color=#990000]1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
[/color]
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

How can your quote be that of true revelation? 'the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men' How can God be foolish and weak? While the Bible contains some truth from, it has been badly contaminated. Islam is a religion of Allah, your God and the God of creations.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by masterkey11: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
Yeye people,Bn christians or muslims doesn't even guaranty u eternity,paradise,aljana or whatsoever you belief in.What if you die and get to know religion was aLl abt politics?you all believe in jesus and mohammed than GOD himself.SMH 4yal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend & Girlfriend:- What If I Love Him/her? / Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.