Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? (2189 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / y / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by supertop7: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
help me nairalanders and marriage couselors in the house, my wife said she does not luv me but whenever she sees me with a lady or we am admiring a lady she flares up. Does she really dont luv me? Pls ur matured response will attract blessind nd vise vaser.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
supertop7: help me nairalanders and marriage couselors in the house, my wife said she does not luv me but whenever she sees me with a lady or we am admiring a lady she flares up. Does she really dont luv me? Pls ur matured response will attract blessind nd vise vaser.

is either she loves you and doesn't want to admit it cos she's insecure and maybe doesn't want to get hurt based on past experience or she doesn't love you but cares for you to the extent that she's competent with being the wife at home. you just gotta get her priorities straight
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by kemmyangel(f): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
It possible she doesnt love you, just care for you,or loves you doesnt want to show it to you, in other for you not to mke chances with that....i think dat just it.....guyz are fund of maltriting ladies dat loves them.......
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Rocktation(f): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ever considered why she says so, could be because of the ladies you so openly admire? You'd do well to learn to respect your wife, oga. It's quite lame to say that you're driven to stare at other people, just because she says she doesn't love you.

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by omega25red(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
supertop7: help me nairalanders and marriage couselors in the house, my wife said she does not luv me but whenever she sees me with a lady or we am admiring a lady she flares up. Does she really dont luv me? Pls ur matured response will attract blessind nd vise vaser.
Poster
you are wondering why she says she doesn't love you? when you can boldly say that you admire other women in front of your wife.

I know for sure that you are only giving us one side of the story and honestly i must say that the little bit you gave us already has me suspecting you of wrong doing. If i were you i would sit and talk to the wife (serious convo) about your relationship. If you actually still care about her, you both should lay out the problems you are having in your relationship and compromise while working to make your relationship stronger.

if you dont give a rats azz about her, then let her know so she can at least have a chance to get her shit together and move on. Chasing other women in front of your spouse is a horrible way to test the love someone has for you.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by 190theclown: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
How can someones wife tell d husband she doesn't love him

What exactly is going on these days in that country called Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Rhymez(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Seriously it baffles me undecided
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by laberry101(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
She doesn't want to admit it that she love you, if she does love you, my advice ; pay the def ears or give her the silent treatment whenever she does that her flaring up.

And don't worry what happens next, bcox it won't be funny, just stay calm.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by DExplorer1: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

What exactly is going on these days in that country called Nigeria undecided
Clown grin grin grin
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
then why did she marry you now , if she does not love you?
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by supertop7: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
the summary of my question is dat is it possible for a woman not to luv her husband nd she still does'nt want him to av an affiar?
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by gunners160(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
hw kan ur wife.i mean wife nt ur gf say such a thing.i dnt lUV U.and u are proud abt it.IF A WOMAN DNT LUV A MAN DNT U KNOW DAT D HOUSE IS DOOMED ALREADY?SHE KAN DESTROY U AS A MAN AND DESTORY D FAMILY D ROLE OF WIFE IN D HOUSE IS D MOST IMPORTANT gosh men men wen wuld sum men learn.pls sit her down and fix up d PROBLEM B4 U REGRET IT IN FUTURE
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by omega25red(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
supertop7: the summary of my question is dat is it possible for a woman not to luv her husband nd she still does'nt want him to av an affiar?
my head just exploded

why have an affair when you can break up? must you complicate your life?
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by cowgurl: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Your wife said that? You sure it's not some joke? Cos her actions are saying otherwise.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Erm.... Bro, you wife told you she does not love you and you are still married to her?
Is it just me or does this sound silly?
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by goofie: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
she hs no ryt to say she doesnt love u. its not like u married her on credit or begged to marry her.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by greedie1(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Perhaps she loves u but your wandering eyes is making her have a rethink?? . U obviously aren't concerned abt her lack of love, u just need her consent to start having affairs! What kind of a man are u? . I tink u should focus on addressing d issues in ur marriage and making ur wifey love u again
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by AzaMontana(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
poster dude your thread is disturbing me damit. she married you did she not? so how can you fucken ask if she dont love you. she loves u damit, otherwise why the hell would she marry you? agg man like realy?
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Caracta(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
goofie: she hs no ryt to say she doesnt love u. its not like u married her on credit or begged to marry her.
Right? Like seriously? As in, human right?
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Caracta:
hmmm
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Caracta(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mynd, why the 'hmmm'. I don't want to laugh abeg.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by maninmood(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
AmBeautiful: then why did she marry you now , if she does not love you?

Her statement was borne out of insecurity and jealousy.

@Poster: I am disappointed in you. As a married man, you are supposed to know your woman in and out. Whenever she says, she doesn't love you, tell her you love her(say this with deep seriousness); I am sure she will never say such n[i]a[/i]ked words again.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Caracta: Mynd, why the 'hmmm'. I don't want to laugh abeg.
embarassed
Caracta: Mynd, why the 'hmmm'. I don't want to laugh abeg.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Rocktation(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
Caracta:

Lol. Was trying to prove to me that I did not see that. Imagine!
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by seniorklop: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
broz why ur eyes sef no stay for one place?? if u must look, look and remove eyes no be say make u look come dey commot saliva for mouth!! cheesy seriously all she needed was assurance and ur committment to d relationship. when she said she doesn't love u .... i bet she was saying u don't love her again hence ur attraction to other women.
secondly when last did u give a special treat? i mean make u spoil her with gifts etc.... women are like babies so treat 'em like that.
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by kpolli(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2012

For better for worse wife or girlfriend u call wife
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Dopefiend(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
*scratchin head

Why r u guys still married? undecided
Re: She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^
Good question

(1) (Reply)

/ Kk / Why Most Girls Want A Boyfriend Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.