Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning (2999 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by ifyebere(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
I met this gul, well to cut the whole story short, i and this gul of mine, we're meant to go for a seminar, i called her on phone (initially we've agreed to go that very day) she told me she wasn't feeling to well that wouldn't make it, that discouraged me from going, since i had notin to do and wz bord i decided to go on my own, getting there 20 25 mins later i saw this gul of mine walking in, she sat down nd i called her phone nd she told me  she was still @ home, i cut off the phone nd watching her, thereafter she walked out with a guy, i followed up nd went up to her, she was shocked. make una hear big lie " she said she came with her brother that her brother just left the premises. this gul i love and she claims she loves me in return. what shuld i do? what provokes me the most is that she has this innocent face, innocent pass mary statue,  i intend playing games with her assin not taking things serious with her again una understand. pls advice me on what to do thanks,
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by HUMPHERY(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
[color=#550000]without any fear of contradictions, some so called BIG GIRLS stink! Much of the reasons I guess is poor higyenic habit and medical problem.
Ladies in the House, dont pick offense on the subject but think of proffering ideas on how to save those having the problems from further embarrsasment. cheers grin[/color
[flash=200,200][/flash]]
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by jkpretty(f): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2008
Really this is just too funny. When last have i come near a smelly person,(be it a guy or lady) i don't remember, infact it sounds like i've not heard it b4 that people can actually smell.

What caliber of people do u role/associate with? This is just impossible & that a girl agrees to this also shows the same class of people.

@Poster is this what ur joblessness in ur cybercafe has caused? & u say u role with Big girls?
Certainly they are Big girls to ur own taste as well. U are simply so freaked at posting topics that u post stupidly, most especially to get noticed. U are simply a looser kid. good-for-nothing-jobless-nairaland-freak. Yes we've actually noticed u. Especially as the most senseless poster ever on nairaland.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tkb417(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Poster is this what your joblessness in your cybercafe has caused? & u say u role with Big girls?
Certainly they are Big girls to your own taste as well. You are simply so freaked at posting topics that u post stupidly, most especially to get noticed. You are simply a looser kid. good-for-nothing-jobless-nairaland-freak. Yes we've actually noticed u. Especially as the most senseless poster ever on nairaland.
you know i wont allow u banter 'peeps' on NL.
relax and keep it cool. You dont know him. ok?
Next time, ill handle it for you. No matter who the person is, just let me handle the person grin cheesy grin

Fashi the guy, he could be one of the yahoo boiz on the prowl!! who knows.
The Internet is sure a great thing!
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2008
my advice to you, it has nothing to do with most girls but the girls you hangout with. but am not surprised, birds of the same feather flock together, so if you hang around girls that stink you must stink also.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by nana(f): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2008
No be small thing o. . . Am sure this brov has sisters/cousins/maybe nieces as well,at home.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tonia2000(f): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2008
@poster
You obviously av an inferiority complex.D gals uv dated so far are probably the cheap razz ones(local breeds),dat dont clean up.Think real and stop the messing around.Cheers cool cool cool
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tkb417(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
No be small thing o. . . Am sure this brov has sisters/cousin/maybe nieces as well,at home.

where u dey since?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
there are some people who are extremely sensitive to smells. it's so acute that they even hate sex smells. u obviously dont fall into this category if u eat your girl everyday so it could be a number of things:

1. u have failed woefully to educate your nose on good smells and bad smells (possibly cos u have more bad smells than good ones)

2. u dont think a girl smells nice until she bathes in a gallon of 'mallam perfume'

3. the smell is coming from ur own bodi and you dont know it.

there are people who still dont think that their B.O. is offensive. they think it's a natural 'smell' grin

conclusion: get some class and use a deodorant. the world might begin to smell nicer to you. tongue tongue grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by stalker(f): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
nana:

No be small thing o. . . Am sure this brov has sisters/cousin/maybe nieces as well,at home.

Yes o and i am sure they stink since he said  most girls stink
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ stalker

LMAO
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by nana(f): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2008
stalker:

Yes o and i am sure they stink since he said most girls stink
abi o. . I think he needs to pay his first English Language teacher a visit. . .

Tk,i dey here o. .not just feeling this site like before. .
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by nana(f): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
Iceblue,why u wan finish this dude na?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by choco4life(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
This na really reprisals, gurls them dey vex o.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by jkpretty(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
tkb417:

you know i wont allow u banter 'peeps' on Nairaland.
relax and keep it cool. You don't know him. ok?
Next time, ill handle it for you. No matter who the person is, just let me handle the person grin cheesy grin

Fashi the guy, he could be one of the yahoo boiz on the prowl!! who knows.
The Internet is sure a great thing!

Thanx jare, i rest my case, let me leave him with his fat assed, gigantic busted girls he calls big girls.

TKB How r the cream chics? *dat's the difference* wink
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by yimiton(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
I'm cracking off my head with laughter here!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tkb417(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Nana
I feel you sister, what can we do?

@JK
dont let me die of laffter o. . .
the gurls are der enjoying.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by zheroes(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2008
aha aha.,
poster, why do you want to provoke our sweet ladies on this forum?

Rephrase your statement or post.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by opuro(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
zheroes:

aha aha.,
poster, why do you want to provoke our sweet ladies on this forum?

Rephrase your statement or post.

YES REPHRASE IT
WHY DO MOST BABE STINK WHEN THEY REMOVE THEIR PANTS?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by rickii(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2008
LMAO, some people should not have access to the internet i swear, esp jobless daft ones lyk d idle person dt posted dis topic,

YES REPHRASE IT
WHY DO MOST BABE STINK WHEN THEY REMOVE THEIR PANTS?,

.nd opuru wt kin of girls do u do dt cannot afford N50 soap to wash down below, KAI, d rate of unemployment in nigeria is indeed high xplains dis kind of hogwash
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2008
jkpretty:

Thanx jare, i rest my case, let me leave him with his fat assed, gigantic busted girls he calls big girls.

TKB How r the cream chics? *that's the difference* wink

JK, I'm crying with laughter at that! grin

@ Syl: take some of your fellow men's comments on board. You've been with "some girls", not "most". angry

Unless you're a male prostitute! How long have you graced Gods good earth anyway? wink
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by nana(f): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2008
Siena:

JK, I'm crying with laughter at that! grin

@ Syl: take some of your fellow men's comments on board. You've been with "some girls", not "most". angry

Unless you're a male prostitute! How long have you graced Gods good earth anyway? wink
lmao
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by IronButt(f): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
i've seen many guys who stink as dead body.
hygienic habist must be learned in childhood,  it is  equally important to both genders
p.s. It is said that black ppls sweat has specific smell.
is it true?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by SizzleBoy(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2008
it's funny how most of you are saying,"weather" instead of "whether". sad Really sad. Public schools at their best.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by TheSly: 1:58am On Jan 18, 2008

it's funny how most of you are saying,"weather" instead of "whether". sad Really sad. Public schools at their best.

ski . . . .ski . . . . ski. . . . .LOL. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tkb417(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
it's funny how most of you are saying,"weather" instead of "whether".  Really sad. Public schools at their best.
grin grin grin grin Now im enjoying Nairaland.
lets laff. I prefer this to all the plenty nonsence ive been jacking since grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by ajisafejt: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
candies pls take it easy you ARE TAKING THIS FAR infact its like you are taking the post personal which is not suppose to be so. he identified a problem and felt he cld get advice frm inmates that did not call for all those assault. one thing irealised is that this post is thought provoking if taken personal so show some sense of maturity. sylvao, fine, you identified a problem but dont you think the way you made ur post is too DIRECT try to reframe it and u re a guy u shld b more matured infact u shld ve espected the assault so wen they came you shld ve neglected them. u guys n ow turned the forum to a battle ground too bad we all are matured smiley
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by babycool(f): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2008
opuro:

YES REPHRASE IT
WHY DO MOST BABE STINK WHEN THEY REMOVE THEIR PANTS?

Opuro,and other local boys on this thread wey dey meet so so smelly girls and our dear sylva[/, one advice for y'all

Clean up yourselves, polish  up, then clean girls of good standards will come to u.  grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by opuro(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
babycool:

Opuro,and other local boys on this thread wey dey meet so so smelly girls and our dear sylva[/, one advice for y'all

Clean up yourselves, polish up, then clean girls of good standards will come to u. grin

but for real most of them babes stink especially during dry season.
abi na lie?
so it is a crime to tell the truth ?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by babycool(f): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2008
opuro:

but for real  most of them babes stink especially during dry season.
abi na lie?
so it is a crime to tell the truth ?

E be like say na those small small hausa girls wey dey sell 'Fura' and 'Nunu' for back of Aso rock for those beggers wey come beg from Y'adua you dey follow, na true them dey smell no be small. Wetin you expect now?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Geetoylaz(f): 1:21am On Jan 21, 2008
haba! Nigerians, slyva2000 or whatever ur name could possibly be. have u met all the chicks in the world to justify they they definately stink, i'm not hear to finght my argument, i'm just here to make sence since u refused to. jeez boy if u need public attention for your topic, all you have to do is post up something intresting and must expecially something mature. you dont have bring on something lame, totally unture and stupid.

maybe ur taste for women is very poor. u probably just go after anything that u can stick ur thing in, including a wall hole. then after going though all the pounding panting an odour, u come up here to talk shyte. you should probably step up your game and aim for better women maybe that will erase that stupid discovery of yours, and then again which cool chick will want a dude so dumb n immature?? and speaking of maturity, how freaking old r u?

ps. gurls dont stink, u just got the type of gurls that are just right for you. "boy talks shyte, his girl stinks like shyte itself"
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by acidrop(f): 1:37am On Jan 21, 2008
boi which gurlz have u been hookin up with, ok , lemme ask u aquestion, have u ever asked them why they smell? why u cominmg here to ask us, abi u dey fear dem ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hate Letters To Obnoxious / Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed? / She Has Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.